The Unstoppable & The Immovable

Story Info
Short N' Cute Story of two enemies turned lovers...
4.9k words
4.16
3.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are depicted as 18 years or older.

Don't try to wrap your head around how some things work in this story, it's just meant to be a fun little read with some sexy elements packed in, not a LitRPG MMO recreation like every other--

Oops, sorry for rambling, anyway enjoy the story!

...

The lunchroom buzzed with murmurs and gossip as the two proclaimed leaders of the sexes clashed in the middle.

Kai, the handsome popular guy, was standing face-to-face with Liz, the class representative, and the campus' popular girl.

Kai was popular among the guys for a bunch of reasons. He was chill, calm-tempered, but most of all, he was the best wingman on campus. If you had a crush, he was your man, and somehow, someway, he always got the job done.

Of course, this is what the all the boys thought, the girls knew exactly why he had the school rep of being a world-class playboy. He could make a woman cum double-digits in under 4 hours. And of course, all the girls wanted a piece of that action, so he also garnered a reputation for making 'promises' with some girls, in exchange that they give the guys who liked them a chance.

Sure, some of them came crawling back to Kai's touch even while dating another guy, but it wasn't the NTR cheating you'd think, more of a last-hit before going cold-turkey. Most of the time, the guys and gals he matched ended up really liking eachother, whether that was due to his tips on 'How to please a girl/guy 101', was in the eye-of-the-beholder.

Kai had a tone only achievable through a mixture of martial arts and being on the swim team. A lean, but powerful build that fit perfectly with his handsome face. He drove the girls crazy with his constant look of charm and playfulness, always wearing a silly smug look. He stood around 6'5", tall enough that girls would've swooned to him even if his looks were average. Even his appearance had that of a textbook playboy, short brown messy hair that he could run his hands through in an attempt to look 'sexy', it worked. He even wore a small diamond earring through one ear, only adding to his naturally flirtatious looks. And of course, his looks weren't the only thing turning all the girls on campus on, that achievement belonged to his cock. His 'little' buddy stood a proud 7 1/2 inches at full mast. While he was above average, it wasn't by a lot, sure, some guys had bigger cocks on campus, but none of them knew how to please a woman like he did, and that was more than half the work right there.

Liz on the other hand was his polar opposite, she treated everyone with the same cheerful smile, making all the boys warm n' fuzzy, and all the girls adore her in envy. But push her hospitality to exist in her presence too much? She'd turn into an ice-cold bitch in a heartbeat. Blackmail, humiliation, exposing DMs, etc etc.You know the works.

She was the definition of look, but don't touch, because regardless of her very uptight attitude and respect for the school's code, she was particularly flirty around girls, for the sole purpose of teasing the on-looking boys. She had a nice habit of catching the spicy relationships Kai had put together, exposing the two's intimacy, and causing trouble for them. Of course this made some girls resent her, but with Liz being class representative, and the treasured beauty of the school, it gave her enemies much difficulty in any attempts for payback.

Liz had bright blonde hair that she often tied into pigtails, it had some pink highlights strewn seemingly at random throughout her golden locks. It almost gave her a beauty a cozy feel, like major highschool crush vibes. Moving down she had some cute B cups, on the smaller side.

Her smaller tits had actually sparked a secret club devoted to the admiration of small boobs.

The boys attending this club were shortly and utterly humiliated only a week after its creation.

But back to Liz's looks. She always wore a custom-made version of the school uniform. The skirt being made from a forest green, to a light-pink to match her cutesy highlights. The cute skirt hiding her bubble-butt from view, but was short enough to highlight her gloriously thick-thighs when combined with her tight white knee socks. If you looked close enough you could the see the slightest amount of thigh-puff over the top of her socks. The optional tie(that she always chose to wear) had been made with matching yellow and pink polkadots. While she had the reputation of being an ice queen, and an alleged lesbian, she definitely knew her way around the bedroom. She often called out boys she knew had good cocks(and that were overconfident in their skill) behind the school, acting timid and shy when she asked them for sex, claiming that she was a virgin.

Let's just say, the unlucky souls who were trapped in a bed with her never had the same sexual prowess or confidence they once did, and those boys avoided her desperately.

So while Liz was determined on breaking the on-campus lovers gettin' their intimacy on apart, Kai was steadfast in matching people together like he was a human-dating-app.

Of course, this in-turn, made the two despise eachother, while they hadn't had the time to sort their differences out much(due to cleaning up eachothers spiteful messes), it made their sparks fly on their first clash.

...

I wore a big smug grin at watching her expression twist from cool & calm to one of frustrated anger.

Liz - "Y-You asshole..."

But let me backtrack a bit. Liz and I had been busy 24/7, screwing eachothers attempts at screwing the other back and forth. She was busy with stupid class rep stuff(and ripping my love efforts apart), and I was busy putting them back together and working hard in martial arts.

I always wanted to have a one-on-one with her about this shit, but in a much more civilized manner.

What can I say? I'm a lover not a fighter...

But name calling and arguing works fine too I guess.

We had been walking down the middle of the lunchroom at the same time. Me carrying my tray back, and she(I assume) going to get hers.

All eyes were on us as we approached one another. Everyone tensing in suspense as an immovable object was about to meet an unstoppable force.

Closer, and closer.

Almost passing, and then--

Her fingertips went straight for my side and landed a few teasing pokes.

Shit, one of the boys she 'tortured' must've told her about my ticklishness.

To the other girls on campus? It was a cute feature about me.

To Liz? It was a valuable weapon.

I dropped my tray as she choked back a small giggle.

I had expected her to pull something so I wasn't too surprised honestly...

"Really Liz? You're that petty?"

"I've no idea what you mean...?"

She acted innocent and unknowing to the cause of why I had dropped my food so suddenly. Giving me a cute little smug smirk as she turned turned to look at me.

"Oh for real? So you just tickled me out of love? That's so cute of you Liz~"

"You wish loser. The only place I think I'd be able to love someone like you is in your dreams, or in my nightmares."

"It's still good to know that I'm in your head one way or another Liz~"

"Would you call me anything other than Liz? We're not friends you know..."

I shot her a shit-eating grin at that, already having her right where I want her.

"What would you prefer more then babe~?"

"E-Excuse me!?"

"Or is sugar more fitting for your type~?"

I use her sudden panic at being publicly humiliated to inch closer to her. My height slowly beginning to tower over her, but just as I thought, her pride isn't allowing her to step back or retreat, instead she's standing her ground.

"S-Shut up! I'm not one of your slutty concubines!"

"You might be into the more wholesome stuff~ Is that more accurate, darling~?"

"D-D-Darling!?"

She was bright red at this point, staring up at me shyly as I envisioned spirals forming in her eyes.

"No need to get all flustered, lover~"

"L-Lov--"

I cut her off as I brought my face down closer to her face. Our noses being mere inches away from touching. I stared deeply into her eyes the way I always do when I'm putting the moves on a girl, never breaking eye contact like a predatory stalking it's prey. I brushed a highlighted strand of hair out of her face.

"Or maybe you like dirty names better..."

I put a hand around her waist and pull her closer to me, bringing my face in to what she definitely thinks would've been a kiss, before snaking off to her right and whispering in her ear.

"...slut~"

I feel her actually quiver a bit just from my words, any other girl would have profusely given herself up right then and there without a doubt, so I was pleasantly impressed by her willpower.

I pull away from her and give her a light swat on her skirt-covered rear.

"Just kiddin~! But if you'd like we could always start dating and I'll call you whatever you'd like Liz~"

I walked away from her and out of the lunchroom, leaving her flustered, aroused, and curious as to what just transpired. But the mess that I left on the floor before her quenched those feelings.

"T-That asshole....SOMEONE CLEAN THIS UP RIGHT NOW!!!"

I chuckled a bit as I broke into a light jog away from the lunchroom.

Liz is more fun than I originally thought...

...

The following weeks continued into this same ritual, me teasing her with my ever-expanding knowledge of her weaknesses(thank you Liz's enemies!!), and she would do her best to fuck up more of my matchmaker activities. With my newfound fun, her attempts of pissing me off became even more trivial than before.

It started off pretty 'wholesome'. I would target her whenever I saw her and flirt the hell out of her, but I developed a pattern of holding her close to me while I flirted, I noticed she got a lot more into it that way. Her face would go bright red and her breathing would get slow and heavy. One time behind the school I even caught her flirting back a bit. Her hand was braced on my chest, but not in an effort to push me away, but to return some amount of embrace back to me. I was a bit surprised when she started staring back up at me with those big yellow eyes of hers. I actually felt my confidence waver for a moment as I stared back, after days of playing hard-to-get, had my charms finally paid off?

My lips got closer to hers, and we both closed our eyes as we shared a light peck on eachothers lips.

"Liz...! Liz..! Liz!"

The voice of a girl calling out Liz's name snapped us both out of our momentary embrace. We snapped away from one another, sharing an embarassed look before smoothing our clothes out. I let her go meet the girl before she was caught behind the school with me.

What the hell was that!? I've been with tons of girls and I've never felt anything like that before! And it was just a kiss!

My mind raced a bit from the little intimate moment. Confused and turned on from such little contact was a new one on me.

The rest of our meetings were pretty similar to those before the kiss, but Liz had grown some confidence and began flirting back more regularly.

Until one day...

"I-...I want to take you up...on your offer."

"Huh?"

"I said I'd like to take you up on your offer! From before!?"

"Uuuhhh....what offer?"

I had forgotten about what I said during our first squabble due to all my continuous teasing. It clicked in my mind just as I began to feel a bloodcurdling aura emanating from her.

"Wait, the offer to date from when we first met?"

"...that's not the first time we've met..."

She said it in a hushed voice, and I had a hard time discerning what she'd said.

"Huh? Not the first time we what?"

"I-It's...not the first time we've met.."

"It isn't?"

My mind raced yet again as I tried to remember what she was talking about. I certainly don't remember ever meeting her before. As far as I know she'd transfered to my school right when my best friend Eliza left...wait a sec--

"E-Eliza!?"

"Y-Yeah..."

I remembered back to the girl I had met when I was small. She had brown hair, a toothy smile, and was a whole lot more shy. But hair dye, braces, and being class rep could've done all that in a few years...

"Oh my God! Eliza~! It's been such a long time!"

I immediately burst out into a nostalgic fit of joy and picked her small form up to twirl her around.

"I had no idea it was you this whole time~! You've changed so much!"

"O-Okay! P-Put me down already d-dumbass!"

I stopped my frantic twirling and sit her down, she stumbled a bit from the esctatic embrace with that embarassed look on her face all over again.

"Where'd you go in 8th grade!? You just left suddenly and when Liz-- or you came back you were a whole different person!"

"I-I...I just..."

"You became so cool and confident, but at the same time you personality became so bubbly and cheery!"

She was clenching the bottom of her skirt and staring at the ground, surely blushing up a storm.

"I...I had a crush on you..."

"You...you did?"

"Y-Yeah...but all the girls around you were popular and dressed so much bolder...so I switched schools until--"

"Until you felt confident enough around me? But then...why'd you cold shoulder me so much?"

She jerked her head up, trying to show some anger before she spoke but her blush, height, and the sudden tears forming in her eyes made me actually feel a little bad...

"Because by the time I came back you were a total playboy!! You had already banged most of the hot girls, and on top of that you were so popular all the sudden! And then on top of that you didn't even remember me! I thought we were best friends! You stuck up for me! And then you didn't even remember me..."

She sniffled a bit, and I couldn't help myself anymore. I picked her up by her armpits and lifted her face to mine, clashing my mouth with hers like a man finally finding his long-lost lover. Liz, no, Eliza instinctively wrapped her legs around my waist for support, before returning the kiss and entangling her hands into my hair lovingly. We mashed our mouths together like we had just learned how to kiss. Whenever I would separate to speak, Eliza would pull my head back and crave after my lips all over again, starting and ending sessions of passionate kissing repeatedly.

I finally managed to separate from the kiss-hungry little blonde-n-pink vixen clinging to me. Our mouths were connected by a thing string of saliva, it broke away as Eliza licked her lips.

Oh fuck, did I flip some kind of switch or something?

I drew some much needed air in heavy pants as Eliza did the same.

"I never meant to...hah...forget about you. I tried my best to hold onto my first time, I tried to save myself for you, but you never responded to my calls or my texts so I thought you had found a boyfriend in another school. I was heartbroken, lost the girl I'd had a crush on for years, and was surrounded by girls who all wanted me. What else was I gonna do--mmmph~!?"

I got cut off as Eliza was the one who silenced me mid sentence with another greedy kiss. Only separating to start kissing at my neck, I noticed that she had dropped herself lower on my torso, allowing her hips to grind at my groin.

"Just shut you big dumb oaf~ *kiss* The same thing happened with me...*kiss* I tried to save myself but... I thought you didn't like me at all anymore, with so many girls at your disposal..."

"Eliza..."

"I said shut up~"

Eliza bit onto my neck lightly, the pain only sparking my arousal even more as the once shy crush-of-my-life showered me with affection all the sudden. The bite surely left a mark that I'd have to cover later.

"We can make up for all the missed time now~ What'd you say we would call eachother before? Darling~"

If I had flipped her switch, she had just flipped mine.

I brought my hands down from holding her back to reach them under her short little pink skirt, my hands reveling in the soft, creamy flesh of her ass. I mauled and kneaded her cheeks like they were dough, eliciting her to let out some moans and break from slathering my neck in kisses and nips.

"Eliza...I-...I don't think I can hold back anymore...I need you~"

"Then why are you holding yourself back at all dummy--mmph~"

I pressed her back against the wall of the dormitory building, smashing my mouth against hers in a fit of want--no, need. Our tongues sought eachother out like snakes, tangling and coiling, both of us fighting for dominance over the kiss. We weren't new to making-out yet we still managed to get drool on ourselves like a couple of teenagers at a movie. But we didn't care, our mind and bodies had lusted for one another for far too long, and we needed to make up for that in this very moment.

"Mmmphwa~! T-There's a storage shed out behind the...*kiss*...dormitory..."

"Wait...you really want to..do that with me?"

I kissed her again, just for her own confirmation and my own, that this girl was the one I wanted more than anything on the planet at this moment. I would gladly stand in the way of death just to be with this girl.

I didn't say anything, only sweeping her around bridal style and carrying her off the shed I'd mentioned. The door was locked but one swift kick and the old rusted lock shattered and the door gave way inside.

"I'm totally gonna get you in trouble for that later..."

I chuckled a bit at that, here we were, the both of us losing the battle of temptation with white flags raised high, and she had the gall to say that. She really was both Eliza the cute shy girl, and Liz the confident class rep at the same time. The combination of the two was throwing my arousal into somersaults, my cock already standing at full mast and throbbing violently to escape my pants.

"Yeah whatever..."

I kissed her again, lighter this time so we could snatch eachothers clothes off. I did the honors of pulling her blazer off and unsnapping her skirt and blouse buttons. She had pulled my pants down around my ankles, letting me kick them off with ease, but she had a harder time pulling my shirt off due to her height. I choked back a laugh at her jumping a bit to try and get the shirt above my arms. She shot me a pouty look and I lifted my shirt the rest of the way off.

We stood before eachother for a moment, taking in eachothers almost-naked forms for the first time. She may not have big heavy breasts like most of the girls he'd fucked, but he had to admit that her ass was pretty top tier. Her average chest was a perfect contrast to the way her hips widened out and made room for those thick little cheeks of hers.

I reached my hand out to get her bra off, pulling her by the hip to come closer so I can reach the clasp on her back. I pulled it off with (much) practiced ease, and I was greeted with the sight of the most amazing set of breasts I'd ever seen in my life. Instinctually I reached a hand out to grab her tit in one hand, already beginning my ritual of touch I'd used on so many girls before her.

I lightly touched around her areolae, but never once touching her actual nipple. Tracing circles around her already hardened nips and teasing them. I saw her strained, but pleasured expressions and knew to strike, I flicked both of her nipples repeatedly, only stopping to squeeze them and pull on them a bit.

"Aaaah~ I see that sleeping with all those, hah~, girls paid off huh~?"

I could see her back arching and feel her arousal through her little bravado she put on. My right hand reaching down and trailing her stomach to move around to grope at her ass a bit. I just couldn't get off of the soft, plushy meat of her behind, it was like a big marshmallow.

"Heh, cute panties"

I chuckled a bit as I glanced at the light-pink panties adorned with a small red bow on the front.

12