The Unstoppable & The Immovable

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"S-Shut up...I only wore these for you..."

She spoke low enough that I almost didn't hear her, but I did :smug:

"You did~? That's so sweet of you darling~"

"Ack!? S-Shut up! I didn't think you heard me..."

Cute...

I brought my other hand down to pull her panties off, seeing that they basically had to be peeled off due to her wetness.

"Wow~ You're fucking soaked down here Liz~!"

"You're the only one who's gotten me this turned on before..."

"I could say the same thing my love~"

Now that, made her blush, but what made her blush even more, was when I pulled my boxers down over my raging hard-on. I could see instantly that she was impressed that she'd been the sole purpose of such an aroused Kai.

"I know it's not the biggest you've had, but I can promise you that--"

She put a finger over my lips and hushed me down.

"Don't worry about boasting now, I would've made love to you even if it was small...lover~"

I picked her up like before, bringing her face close to mine for us to share an intimate kiss. All the while our bodies practically required touch from the other. We embraced tightly, my cock pressed tight her stomach and throbbing with need, her thighs were soaked with love as we noisily made-out.

There wasn't much speaking to be done anymore, we were like magnets that had switched from repelling for years, to attraction in a day.

I lifted Eliza-, Liz-, my love, and pressed her lower lips down on the head of my cock. In a moment her juices had streamed down my length and coated my shaft in her love. I pressed her slowly down onto my cock, practically edging her down by centimeters.

"I can take more than this y'know! Just cause I'm class rep doesn't mean I'm inexperienc--"

Her kicking had accidentally hit my funny bone and caused me to drop her. In an instant she skewered herself on all 7 and a half inches of my cock. She howled and arched her back as her longs shot out behind me, her pussy squeezed down like I'd never been squeezed before, I could feel her arousal squirting against my pelvis as(I assume) she came from just the impact of the sudden penetration. I held her ass tight down on my cock as she rode out her very intense orgasm.

"H-How...j-just from putting it i-in..."

"I was trying to take things slow but you wanted to go and skewer yourself on me..."

"O-Okay I get it...just..take it slow...I guess.."

I gave her a quick relaxing kiss before resuming our intimacy. I lifted her slowly up and down my length, making sure not to overwhelm her after her recent orgasm.

She pulled herself up a bit to grab me into another mind-numbing kiss. Our tongues no longer seeking the other out like animals in-heat, but caressing like they were two lovers on their own.

"You can...go a bit...faster~"

That was all the confirmation I needed, I slowly raised my tempo of dropping her down onto my dick, before moving into a piston-like movement. We moaned into eachothers mouths as we began to fuck like rabbits.

The storage shed was filled with lewd plapping sounds as her meaty ass clapped and bounced off my thighs like clockwork. My cock stirring her pussy up only adding more lurid sounds of squishy wetness in the small room.

Our tongues shifted back to their primal heat from before, at some points our lips stayed separated but our tongues stayed intertwined between us.

I had never been with a girl that could take this before, from her squeezing only I could tell she had only had 1 orgasm since the first one, and even though I was pounding and grinding over her G-spot, she still held strong. But I was approaching climax, there was only so much even I could take. My thrusts sped up as my love separated her mouth from mine with a wet 'mwah!'

I was worried for a moment that her moans might end up alerting someone inside the dorm, but who cares? We were going to be together from here on out, through thick and thin.

The plaps and moans only grew louder as we reached climax together. I let an almost beastial growl and shot rope after rope inside of Eliza's pussy. She squeezed in undulations as though she were milking my cock dry. She silenced her own orgasm by biting down hard on my shoulder, oof, that was gonna leave a mark. The pain was easily overcome by her tightness squeezing out every ounce of cum left inside my shaft, some even spilling out and trickling down my shaft.

"I...told you...I could...hah...take it.."

She panted into my ear, just as out of breath as I was, but by no means was she or I exhausted, we had much more to do.

The day stretched late into the night as we fucked in various positions around the shed. From 69ing to me taking from behind doggystyle while I spanked her bubble butt(which she used to bump me onto my back and then rode me reverse cowgirl). She loved the part where she got to ride me once I decided I needed a break from topping, and boy, is she a good top.

By the time early morning came(around 3 AM), we were soaked in sweat and eachothers love juices lying beside one another. I had tons of scratch marks covering my shoulders, back, and arms, along with a big bite mark right on my shoulder. Liz was in similar array, exhausted, both cheeks on both sides bright red, sore, and her neck covered in hickies.

"I think...we might need to...skip school for a little while..."

"Yeah...I think so.."

We both couldn't help but crack smiles and burst out laughing, imaging what the other looked like after such our sexual venting. We were much too sore to actual move any to look, we'd be easy pickings for anyone who barged in on us.

"So...does this mean we're uh...dating..?"

"...sure..."

"Say again?"

"I said...sure!"

Liz lifted up a little bit as her exclamation, almost scaring me a little that she had enough in her to do that.

"I love you, Liz."

"...I love you too..."

"What'd you say~?"

Maybe I shouldn't have pushed my luck, because I gained another small injury after my teasing inquiry.

...

"So wait wait wait, lemme get this straight. You tried to pet a cat on your way home, and you ended up getting scratched to death by a whole gang of alley cats!?"

"Yeah pretty much..."

I had bandaged all my 'serious cat injuries' up, and made it look like I has really gotten chewed up by a group of angry felines.

"Jesus bro..."

"Wtf"

"Bros getting all types of pussy..."

We all chuckled at that last comment, I laughed a bit harder than I probably should have, my mind still reminiscing last night's 'cat encounter'.

"Yeah...I have a feeling that one cat in particular might be growing closer to me..."

I shot a teasing glance over at Eliza as she rattled excuses about a similar encounter last night to her girl friends.

Yup, things were gonna be fun from now on out.

...

Hallo Hallo Halloooooo!!!!

I'm back my readers!!! I apologize to my tentacle fiends who wanted more of Akane & Mayu's tentacle adventures. I'll be temporarily discontinuing that series until some new flurry of ideas manages to come inside me(heh).

This story was produced with inspiration from Coldplay, Kendrick Lamar, hentai, love, and good vibes.

And also KaizerWolf's Combat Healer is kinda what sprouted the name for the girl. While reading his story I couldn't decide whether I liked her nickname as Eliza or Liz, so I kindly used both in my story(lol).

Thank you for reading, and be sure to spread the love, and remember, #smoltitsmatter

Signed,

One-Poem Man

...

(Chibi anime after ending scene here)

Guys who follow Kai, and girls who follow Liz talking...

"Hey so Liz and Kai are like totally banging right?"

"Yup"

"Without a doubt"

"Worst cover story ever"

"Yeah...I thought so."

12