The Untold Sequel to Heracles Ch. 02

Story Info
Zeus is given a prophecy of losing everything.
2.3k words
4.55
4.8k
6
0

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: Gifts to Heracles

Zeus walked into the Temple of the Fates. Every part of him felt wonderful. Even as Heracles was finding his way into his own Temple, Zeus knew his little gift to him would be appreciated.

He found the women, where they always were. The Daughters of Nyx were at the ever growing and ever glowing Loom of Fate. They were all beautiful in their own way. Zeus had often considered having children with them, if only to secure his rule. After all, their allegiance was necessary to each King of the gods. Cronos had forgotten this, and he had paid the price when Hades, Poseidon, and Zeus overthrew him.

Now, the former King of the gods lay trapped in Tartarus, castrated and cripple for all of divinity to see. Fearing such a future, Zeus thought it best to allow the Fates freedom rather than becoming one of his many conquests.

"Clothos, Lachesis, and Atropos," Zeus proclaimed. His tone held as much respect as the King of the gods could muster.

"Father Zeus," Atropos said with a smile. The beautiful white haired Fate had never spoken to Zeus first. "Welcome."

Still, the sister who represented cutting the strings of life was as important as the others, he supposed.

"We knew you would be here, at the dawn of the new age," Clothos said. The youngest, most supple of the Fates Sisters said.

Even as she sat there, her left breast hung free. Zeus wondered about the taste of her body. Would she revel in the pleasures of the flesh like all women?

"Excuse me?" Zeus said, returning to himself. "Dawn of the New Age?"

"Yes, the birth of a new god is the fulcrum," said Lachesis.

"Balancing the ending of one generation," continued Atropos.

"And the birth of another," finished Clothos.

"Wonderful!" Zeus exclaimed with joy.

"Would you celebrate so, if it meant the end of your rule, Highness?" Atropos wondered.

"Heracles would not turn against me. None of my children can."

"Oaths were sworn by living god-children, this is true," Lachesis agreed. "But Heracles made no such oath and therefore is not forbidden to harm you, Highness."

"He is something new," Clothos said with glee. "A god, birth of your seed, and empowered by Hera, harnessed by a life of challenge and strife."

"What has the King of Olympus struggled with since his ascent?" Atropos wondered.

"The cosmic balance must be maintained by the most powerful deity."

Zeus laughed. "His godhood might have made him my equal in physical might but in power? In harnessing the heavens? In commanding the skies above and the earth below? I still remain unchallenged."

"But Heracles has a greater will, resisting challenges in life," Lachesis said. "Could you, Highness?"

The three looked to Zeus, encircling him. The mighty King of the gods smirked. "I fear no man."

"It is not the fear of men that shall bring about your downfall," Atropos said, her hands running up his back. The sensation felt so incredibly sensual.

"Rather, the glory of Hera shall be our downfall, my King," Lachesis continued. Her breasts were touching his legs even as her hand lifted his tunic.

"Then what should I do?" Zeus wondered. His head rolled back in pleasure of their touches. Never before had the Fates deemed to act as they were, but Zeus would not deny himself their pleasures.

Clothos' lips kissed the prodigious cock of Zeus before pulling away. The affection caused his impressive limb to engorge slowly to an erection.

"O King! You must be willing to give up what you once feared most to lose to preserve your throne," Atropos said, her finger wrapping around his cock.

His head rolling back, Zeus moaned. "Please...Sisters, tell me..."

"Can you resist us, Majesty?" Atropos asked.

"Never, Sisters," Zeus said, surrendering to the touch of Lachesis's lips sucking his testicles. If only Hera touched him, he would not ever need to stray as he did.

"Then you will not be able to resist, for by might and not might, you shall be overthrown," Atropos said, stroking his cock faster and faster.

He groaned, needing her touch on his phallus. His hips moved back and forth, in rhythm of her touch.

"Only your queen can save you," Lachesis said, her lips sucking on the tip of his cock between her words. And fuck were her lips like magic. "But by queen's womb, should your seed fall elsewhere and another's seed touch her womb," she said as Clothos fed him her breasts.

"Surely, your throne will be taken as you took from others, and the blood of Heracles shall sit on the Throne of Olympus," Clothos whispered. Even as she said the words, behind her the loom showed Zeus with the Alcmene and every stroke into her that he gave. He recalled every time he came into her wondrous mortal pussy.

"None will have Olympus but me," Zeus muttered. Letting the Fates' hands and mouth please him. "No matter where my seed falls."

"Then prove it, Majesty," Atropos muttered into his ear. She laid onto her back and the slit of her pussy looked as untouched as the others.

Could it hurt to fuck one of the Sisters of Fate?

Even as he ran his cock over her pussy lips, he felt the serene pleasure of knowing no other god or man had been where he was. He held power over all of Olympus and even the Sisters were offering him the chance to change his destiny and offering their bodies to him as tribute.

The hands of Lachesis stroked his cock even as the juices from Atropos' pussy lathered him so perfectly.

"Who is the King of Olympus?" Zeus challenged.

"You," Lachesis declared.

Images of Zeus reigning on Olympus. The Olympians were his loyal subjects and humanity would be offering eternal tribute.

And when the declaration came, Zeus began to grunt as his seed shot onto Atropos' chest.

Even as he did, his head rolled back and his eyes closed.

Behind Atropos, images of a withered Zeus, with a meager form and a shriveled cock were already imprinting into the weave of Fate.

Gaia had been given a place in the Mediterranean in the south of Greece, east of Crete to live since she gave her wedding present to Zeus and Hera. Since, very few gods visited her. Only Rhea, the mother of Zeus lived with her.

It was better to say Rhea, in the form of a middle aged woman, lived on Gaia's body. Gaia was so large that many sailors simply thought she was a moving island.

In many ways she was.

However, on this particular day, she was host to another Queen of Olympus.

"Your husband has been unfaithful yet again," Mother Earth said to the small queen.

"I might have known," Hera said, rolling her eyes. "With whom this time? Another queen?"

"The Sisters' Fate," Gaia said simply.

"The Sisters have never been with a man."

"Nor have they now," Gaia retorted. "It seems he has fallen for one of their games."

"What game this time?" Hera wondered. Her long, curly, brown blowing in the sea breeze.

"Their prophecy is that should another's seed fall in your belly, it is the line of Heracles that will sit on the throne of Olympus."

"Heracles!" Hera exclaimed in disgust. "His line will never sit on the throne of Olympus."

"I think it might do Olympus well to have one such as Heracles sit on the throne," Rhea, in her majestic beauty, commented. Though gray hairs touched her temple, her figure was nearly as striking as Hera was.

"A throne that I have earned?" Hera exclaimed in anger. "After all of Zeus' affairs, will I lose power to the offspring of one of his bastards? If it were not thanks to your precious gift, Gaia, that I have not birthed a proper bastard of my own to kill Zeus."

"I have apologized for my treachery, goddess of marriage," Gaia said in her deep, slowly, wizened voice. "I saw the way the wind was blowing, and Zeus knew of the treachery of Rhea. Had he not suckled at Rhea's breasts, hidden from Cronos' gaze, and been fostered by me, he might not have overthrown Cronos."

"So you gave him a tree that bound me to him?" Hera snapped. "Cursing me to never be able to feel the manhood of another, never aroused by another man, or to be penetrated except by my husband."

"I gave you a tree that made you loyal to your husband, yes," Gaia said. "And by proclaiming you husband and wife by that tree, I have saved Olympus from ruin and allowed me to stay in peace, rather than in Tartarus with my brethren."

"And only a god can partake of its fruit, and all of Olympus will never betray him or try to destroy the tree," Hera said in annoyance.

"I apologize, Queen of Olympus, but if you loathe Zeus so much, but not side with Heracles in the next struggle? Would it not be justice for him to be overthrown by his son, and in death, you would be free of Zeus and free to marry and love whomever you choose."

"You have no idea how much I would crave it."

"Is my son such a bad man? Such a bad lover?" Rhea stepped in.

"In the beginning, Mother Rhea, he was passionate, sensual, and he would make love to me for hours. In fact, in the beginning, I did not even care that he had affairs. But since his offspring were becoming heroes, and he continued to visit the mothers, he became a quickshot with his bow. He always hit the mark, but he did not last long in his aim," Hera said with disgust.

Rhea nodded in comprehension. "I apologize, Hera. Had I known what he would have become, I would never have empowered him to become King of Olympus."

"He drew the longest straw, Rhea. You had nothing to do with it," Hera snorted.

"I am the goddess of generations, Hera. I had the power to crown a new king."

Hera stared, stunned. In her mind, she went through the thousands of possibilities until she came to the only one that made sense for Olympus.

"You fucked your son?" Hera wondered.

"When his seed was within me, I used that power to crown him King of Olympus. After that, it was a matter of who got the ocean and who obtained the underworld."

Hera stared in newfound disgust.

"In a way," Gaia intervened, "so too do you have this power. Learn how to break your vows with Zeus and should another man's seed enter your womb, Olympus will have a new King."

Heracles awoke in pain. Apparently, the hide of the centaur continued to cause him pain, even as an immortal god.

To his surprise, to a temple full of beautiful women. Some naked; some clothed, but all gorgeous by any standard. He struggled, having a hard time, saying he was not especially interested in any of these beautiful women.

"Strange that the son of Zeus would not want any of these beautiful women," a copper haired, flat-chested huntress said.

"Artemis!" Heracles declared. "It has been ages."

"Not since you returned my Hind to me," she commented

The two embraced, sharing an affectionate hug.

"How are you faring?"

"For some reason, I still hurt from the gift given to me by Nessus."

Artemis looked to her brother with a sympathetic kindness. "Certain pains cannot be taken away, even by godhood," she said. Looking at him carefully, she was quick to add, "But seeing as you are new to Olympus, let me give you a gift."

She smiled at him. "Is it still your wish to be a father?" she asked.

Heracles' face grew a big smile. "Of course. Ones I can raise on Olympus."

"Then," she said, touching his cheek. A mossy green glow warmed his body. "Let my new gift to you be that when you are a father, you will suffer no more, or at the very least, you will suffer less."

"That is a fine gift," he said with a smile. "Now, perhaps you can show me your side of Olympus?"

Artemis laughed. "Not today I am not. The others have gifts for you."

And it was true. Heracles spent the rest of the day acquainting himself with the Olympians. Each brought a gift. Hermes gave him a strange gift: One declared title. At first it seemed like a small thing, but Athena and Artemis told Heracles it meant he would be named something but Hermes and it could not be undone, even by Zeus. Hephaestus gave Heracles a belt with the lion for the Nemean lion he slayed. Poseidon made it so any children of Heracles would not suffer from the centaur poison. Ares presented him with a sword that no mortal or god could break. Apollo sang him a song, which Heracles found strange to be a gift from a god. Demeter, being a goddess of fertility, promised him strong offspring. Aphrodite swore she would give him a night of passion on his word. Hestia, on the other hand, promised Heracles Olympus would be his home for him and his offspring.

"Why are so many gods giving me gifts for my children?" Heracles asked Artemis.

"We knew of your struggles on earth," Athena cut in. "You suffered both by the hands of Hera and Zeus, and you had more than one family taken from you. We want for you to be happy here, and since family has always been important to you, we will make sure that you are given that."

Artemis added, "Ares has even agreed, having lost that match to you, that Aphrodite would carry your first child if you want."

"Which explains the chance to bed her,."

Athena laughed. "No. She wants to bed you with or without her husband or her lover's permission. You're already the novelty I said you were."

A thunderstrike hit the middle of the pavilion.

"Speaking of novelties," Artemis muttered.

"Heracles, son of Zeus," Zeus proclaimed, stepping out of the lighting. "I, Zeus, son of Cronos, demand you swear your allegiance and swear your loyalty to me, as King of Olympus."