The Untold Sequel to Heracles Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She almost thought he would fuck her. And for all of Olympus, she yearned for it.

But no. Heracles kissed her from neck to chest to her hips before his mouth was pressed on her pussy.

She cried out from the new sensation. Zeus had never lowered himself to licking her pussy. And gods she was glad he did not.

Every lick was new and overpowering. She wanted it from Heracles.

With every lick and taste, Heracles seemed to need her more. He was consumed by her. The taste of her, knowing his seed would soon go in her, was his own divinity. Her fingers ran through his hair, which just made him burn more.

With the rush of her orgasm gushing on her face, he pulled himself up to Hera.

"I need you husband, my god!"

"I need you, my goddess," Heracles conceded.

Inch by inch her pussy accepted her husband. Hera could not stop herself from arching in pleasure for him. She moaned how she needed him. No other man would do. She would not need some magical apples to be bound to him. Every second of him would do that all on its own.

His scent, his stubble, his passionate kiss, every inch of him in her, all of it claimed her.

She was his more than she had ever been Zeus. With every stroke into her, Hera would tear all of Olympus down if it meant she could keep him, keep having him.

"Have me, husband," she said.

Heracles could see the desperation of crazed lust in her eyes. It pulled him into her all of the way into her, gasping. He reciprocated her passions. How could he not? This goddess who gave herself so freely, so fully.

Thrust after thrust, stroke after stroke, moment by moment, they both gave into every moment. Hera could not help but orgasm over and over. When he had her on her side, her breasts bounced just right.

That imagery was all Heracles needed. It drove him past his edge as he cried out in ecstasy. Hera gripped him as possessively as she had once Zeus. Pulling him into her all the way, she cried out. Another orgasm was taking her over. That did not mean a drop of her husband's seed would leave her.

Heracles could see her need to keep him in her from the look in her eyes. Before he could help it, he kissed her fiercely, his tongue going deep into her throat. The queen accepted it, knowing she would never give up Heracles.

What they had was theirs and no one would break it apart.

---

The morning after...

The sun crawled to rise. Perhaps Apollo was taking his time.

It did not matter to Heracles. He leaned over, softly kissing his bride. Her wedding gown had been torn. He reveled in that. Hera was, in so many ways, his. Let Zeus have his play things. Let him have his fun. Hera could be his. All his.

Hera must have felt the same because her kiss was just as tender, just as impassioned as his. Her hand reached his jaw, pulling him into her.

How much time had been wasted in opposing one another?

Heracles ran his hand over Hera's stomach.

"Does that mean our child is already within you?"

She smiled. "In part. Maybe each time, we make our child stronger. Maybe each time, we are closer to our child's conception, but we will have one, Heracles."

She looked into his eyes, desperately mad for him to believe. "And your child will sit on the throne of Olympus."

"Hera," Heracles said with a simple kindness. "I don't need that. I won't battle Zeus for his seat."

"I am not talking about that," Hera said with a laugh. "If Zeus should fall naturally, I will place our son on that throne. No one else deserves that more, and who could contest your child. You have already defeated Zeus in front of all of Olympus."

Heracles thought about it for a moment. "I never craved a throne. I--"

"Think of our child. It is not about you asserting yourself, Heracles. I stole one throne from you in one life. Let me give our child a throne in this."

She touched his cheek gently. "Allow me this, husband," she said, feeling his reaction to the title. "As your wedding present to me."

"Only if yours is something equal."

"Oh?" she wondered playfully.

"Never lie to me, Hera. Never play one of your many games with me. Be truthful as you were with me last night, and I will help our child sit on the throne of Olympus."

"Always, love," she whispered to him.

The word felt so easy from her lips that neither one even acknowledged it. Instead, he embraced her once more. His body stiffening at her touch. His cock steadily became hard for her. Hera had to be the one of reason.

"Later, my husband. We will have time," she said. "But for now, we will need to practice some deception."

"Not forever, I hope."

Hera touched her honest hero's cheek. "Not forever, my husband, just for now."

---

Zeus looked down. His cock was pathetic and small again. It was barely four inches hard. It was no wonder that Aphrodite or Amphitrite were bored of him. He would need to fuck Hera soon if he would regain his strength.

She was always good for that. After all, Olympus needed to be preserved.

---

Hera touched her stomach. She could feel the child growing in her. She knew that the child would be unconquerable. She felt so much love for this child already. If the strength were any sign, the baby growing in her was a boy, like his amazing father.

She would never want harm to come to her son.

Hera looked into the mirror. She could smile. The body, which Zeus had neglected and rejected for younger, mortal, more supple women's bodies, was worshiped by Heracles. Never in her life had she known such passion. In one kiss, he claimed her, and he did not demand her to be his, but she was his nonetheless. Her full breasts, even with their natural sag, were wanted by him. He had caressed her stomach even before his son was within her. And her thighs...that man pulled her onto his cock more possessive than ever by her thighs. Every part of her felt appreciated and cared for.

Looking at her body, she knew she could never share it with Zeus again or if she did, it would have to be sparingly. She belonged to Heracles because he lived up to his name. He brought glory to Hera.

He did so without effort or pandering.

She realized that she would need to find a way to preserve him and his legacy more than ever.

In a flash, she knew she could no longer be jealous of her lover. She would do more for that prince of Olympus than she ever should have for Zeus. When she disappeared, her peacock was all that remained but it shone with the golden hue of Heracles' lion.

---

Amphitrite came to Heracles' door begging.

"Please! Don't you want me?"

"Your Majesty," Heracles said with as much kindness as he could muster. "Please. You're embarrassing us both."

While no one came to his temple anymore given Hera's decree and the fact that half of the male gods thought he would fuck their wives or daughter, Heracles still felt shame in such a pathetic display.

"I don't know who the woman is or what Hera has given her, but I can give you children. They could supplant Poseidon. They could replace Zeus."

"Amphitrite," he said. "Go home to your husband. There is nothing for you here."

She pulled her hands away from him, enraged. Her eyes were maddened by his sweetness. How could he be so sweet even in his callousness?

Heracles let her pull away.

"You are worthless!" she screamed. Her disappearance was a watery flash.

Heracles sighed. At least he would not be troubled by having another queen on his lap. He was not trying to build a harem. He trusted Persephone, so he would be glad to keep his promise to her, but after Hera, he burned and ached. He knew he would need her. He would need to feel her body on his sooner than later.

Even thinking of her made his blood quicken. His cock was hardening at the thought of her amazingly wonderful body. Her pussy was the most delicious. Her lips were finer than any wine. Her breasts were a promise, and her waist was perfect against his hardened abdomen.

He closed his eyes. Is this what Zeus felt when he was out fucking other women, making bastards? The burn for someone to be on him? No. It was not because Heracles did not burn for many women. He burned for Hera. Had he known before the match...he might have supplanted his father to lay with Hera.

He forced himself to start walking. If he thought too much about it, Heracles might find himself doing things he would regret.

---

"Welcome back, Queen of Olympus," Gaia said with an amused smile. "I had thought we had seen the last of your indecision.

When Hera rested her hands on her stomach, Gaia gave a pleased smile.

"Ah! I see we have. Then, I wonder, to what do I owe this pleasure, Queen of Olympus?"

"I want my child to have the blessings of the titans, Gaia. I want my son...Heracles' son to have the greatest chance of being born to rule."

"So you have accepted that he is meant to be the father?"

"I have."

"And his death?"

Hera stared down Gaia fiercely. "I have, titan, but I won't have our child being taken from me like Heracles will be. He has the power of the kings, Heracles, maybe even the Fates and he will be fed at my breast. Will you give your blessing, and a promise that the titans will not attack my son?"

Gaia cackled. It was a sound Hera was used to but abundantly exhausted of. "I will, goddess. Bring you son to me when he is born, and I promise he will have the everlasting protection of the titans."

"Good!" Hera said, swirling herself away in her light.

Gaia smiled. "After all, you have opened the path to the freedom of my titan brethren through your desire, Hera."

---

When Hera returned to her private room, she felt herself immediately pinned against a wall. She almost reacted viscerally when she saw his eyes. When his cock pressed against her pussy, she opened her legs, inviting him in.

She did not think to close the door. She did not care. She was his wife, after all.

She gasped, digging her nails into his back.

"Slower husband," she tried to plead, but she did not want him to slow. She wanted his burning passion for her. She wanted him to desire her. Let him be consumed by her even as her body was being consumed by the making of his child.

"I can't," Heracles breathed. He buried his cock, nestling it so deep in her, she could swear the tip was pressing against the entrance to her womb.

Gods of Olympus, she needed him. She needed this. She needed his cock in her always.

Wrapping her legs around him, she listened to her lover.

"I have needed you all day, Hera."

"Then have me," she begged.

His mother hungrily went to her breasts. She could not stop him, nor would she ever as he devoured her nippled. The way his teeth grazed over her sensitive nipples made her ache with pleasure, and she gladly would feed them to him. She jolted in pleasure as the sensation mixed with those powerful drives from his hips. His cock was embedding itself into her.

She could never have enough of that.

She tried to use her magic to shut her door, and only barely found the strength to do it as they fell to the floor. What use was a bed when the man of forever was in her. She was desperate to find his lips. She would have those as she felt her body surrendering to her climax of the night.

Oh it would be the first but not the last. Their lips came together, the burning felt when his teeth slowly pulled on her lower lip, bringing her further in. She rolled around on the floor, keeping his cock in her.

"Please!" she said before his tongue drove into her mouth. She let their tongues battle as they had in his mortal life. She let him grip her ass with one hand. Hsi explosive strength would leave a mark. And it should. Her body was his to claim however he wanted.

His other hand flicked his thumb over her nipple. It was becoming too much. He must have known. He had that cocky mortal grin that said he would succeed.

"Oh you bastard!" she cried as she shook from another orgasm. She was laying on her side as he buried his cock into her.

Both of his hands were on her hips. "Yes!" she screamed. Their chaotic sex was everything. He was so lost in his primal pounding of his cock into her. But her body loved it. Her pussy was flowing from her orgasms. Her pussy gripped his cock like a vice, revealing her desire to never let him go.

"Heracles!" she cried in anguished aching. "Please! Don't stop! For me!"

Her lover would not deny her please. He gave her all he could. And she could feel her inner thighs quivering at his powerful invasion of her womanhood. She would surrender all this and more.

She wrapped her right hand around the back of his neck. The look of unrelenting eagerness was all she needed. She opened her legs just a little bit more from him as that pleasure look warned her of the upcoming eruption that would be filling her.

He cupped her breasts as the loss of control struck him. Hera knew, in that small scramble, that Heracles did not lose himself with any other woman like he did with her. Even on her side, in what could not be a flattering position, he was impossibly aroused by her. He needed all she could give, and was giving her all of him.

Her other hand tried to grab his back to pull him in, but the final orgasm made her so weak and helpless as Heracles announced that he was filling her again. He was shaking as he filled her. How she wished she could comfort her champion. But still she gave into him, into his impossible passion, his incredible lust, his amazing sexual prowess.

He collapsed next to her with a look of such satisfaction. Hera touched his cheek.

"I never want this to end," he said through his ragged breath.

"Me, either, Heracles," she replied, turning his head to her. She imparted a soft, tender, inviting kiss to him.

His arms wrapped around her, threatening to reignite their passion.

"How many times must you have me?" she asked, shocked.

What truly stole her surprise was that his cock was already reemerging in its harden as he felt her.

"We do need to make love twelve times, goddess."

She gasped as he slid back into her so soon. How had she lived in the centuries without Heracles?

"Take me as much as you want, my love," she pleaded.

"Of course, lover," he said with a look of promiscuous promise.

---

Amphitrite had hoped to look in on Hera and get the advice she needed to reclaim Heracles. Instead, she found that whore on top of her former lover.

The way she bounced up and down with her disgusting tits out.

Heracles never had so much fervent passion with the sea goddess.

He was fucking Hera as if his very life depended on it, and he would rue the day he scorned her for the washed up Hera.

Turning away from the door, Amphitrite would have her own revenge. How she did not know, but she would.

---

Heracles was forced out of Hera's chambers. Hera had made a good point of not being caught, but he was not caring. He wanted Hera. Being near her seemed to have him shiver.

Just her scent was intoxicating.

He could never stop having her.

That did not stop her from being correct about the practicality.

How could it be that he was so close to his goal, but so far, and with a new problem. He had never expected it to be Hera, and yet, she craved him and he craved her in turn. The heat fed one another, and it would only get worse. Was this the curse Atlas was talking about?

If it was, it would be worth it all and more.

12