The Unwanted Houseguest Rebooted 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth put her hand on his chest and pushed him back. He released her, looking somewhat surprised. "Thanks for the dance, but I have to get back to my husband," she told him.

Beth found David half asleep. His eyes were lidded and he was resting his elbow on the table. "Wake up sleepy," she said. He sat up, yawning. "Don't you dare conk out on me. I want to have some fun when we get home."

That woke David up some. "I'll see if Titus is almost ready."

"Almost," was Titus' answer while he pulled some beer glasses out of the dishwasher. "Let me get your tab and you can settle up."

"Tab?" asked David, confused.

Titus slid it across to him. "Yeah, here you go."

David looked down at the receipt. "This can't be right. It's $380! I can't pay that. I thought you were hooking us up..."

Titus reached over and grabbed David's shirt and tie, pulling him roughly so that he was leaning over the bar. "Don't fuck with me, asshole. Why the fuck did you buy all those shots if you couldn't afford it. I'm gonna kick yo mutha fuckin little white boy ass."

"B-b-but Titus? You said you'd cover the tab." David had gone white and his legs felt weak.

Titus' grip on the shirt tightened and his lips curled up into an angry scowl. "Yeah, I did. Must have forgot." His scowl turned to a grin and he released his brother. "Just fuckin with ya bro," he explained, ripping up the tab.

"Ah," replied David, his hands were shaking. "Good one."

"Here's your tips, Titan," said the female bartender handing Titus a wad of cash.

"Thanks, babe." Titus took the cash and pocketed it. He grabbed the girl on the hips and pulled her in for a deep kiss. David watched her literally melt into him as he kissed her. "Happy new year," said Titus when he broke the kiss.

"Happy new year," she replied, licking her lips. David hardly noticed. His eyes were focused on her nipples which had suddenly turned very prominent while kissing the black man. Her eyes wandered down the big black man's muscular body lustfully. "Wish I wasn't working all night," she said before turning away to wait on some customers.

"Hey," said Ashley coming up to the bar with the two black men. "Can I get a last round of shots, Titus. She looked at the men, both were fit and handsome. "How about Jaeger, I like my drinks dark like I like my men."

"This hot thang wit you bro?" asked one of the men.

"Yeah," replied Titus. "But I'm heading out West soon. Ashley give both my homies here your number."

"Good idea," she said, holding up the shot. "CHEERS!" They threw back their drinks. "Let me have your cells and I'll put my number in for you."

David watched her enter her number into their phones and kiss both men. "I'll get Beth," he told Titus, returning to the booth.

Soon they were on their way home with Beth and David in the backseat. Ashely stuck her head out the window in the front seat. "HAPPY NEW YEAR," she yelled at some people walking down Collins Avenue. "I want to party all night. HEY YOU! HAPPY NEW YEAR!"

"HAPPY NEW YEAR," many yelled back.

"I'll keep you up all night," said Titus, grinning.

"And I'll keep you up all night," she replied, sliding over and kissing him. He turned to kiss her back.

"Whoa, eyes on the road," cried David. He noticed Titus had his arm around the young girl and was squeezing one of her big breasts.

Titus turned onto their street 30 minutes later and hit the garage door button on the car. The Shorthoses had a two-car garage and the door went up. Beth's car was on one side. "Hey, a pool table!" said Ashley, seeing the pool table they kept in the garage. "Can we play?"

"Sure babe," said Titus. He parked the car behind Beth's in the driveway and the foursome got out. "We'll play couples. Beth fetch us some beer."

Beth glared at him but didn't want to seem bitchy to Ashley so she went and got everyone some beer.

She returned just as David broke the racked balls. "Nice break, honey," she said. He smiled back satisfied with himself.

Titus played well, but Ashely wasn't very good. David sank most of the balls and finished with the eight. "One more game?" said Ash. She was swaying on her feet and her eyes were lidded. "Can I break?"

Ashely's break barely moved the balls. She went over to sit down on a cushioned love seat near David's tool rack. David sank a ball and missed the next one. He rubbed his eyes. They were bloodshot, and he was swaying a little. Titus put a few balls in as did Beth. "Your turn, babe," the black giant told the young woman. Ashely was spread-eagled on the couch fast asleep, legs spread in an unladylike way.

"So much for staying up all night."

"Amateur," snorted David.

Titus took her shot and sank all his balls but missed on the eight. Beth picked up the remaining balls and won the game. "I'd better put her to bed," said Titus.

"We should all call it quits," suggested Beth. David nodded.

"One more game," said Titus. "I'll be right back." He walked over to the couch and effortlessly lifted Ashley in his arms.

Beth watched her husband swaying on his feet. "You sure you're up for another game?" she asked.

David sat down heavily on the couch. "No," he answered, "but it looks like I finally found something I can beat Titus at." His words were slurred as he spoke. He had some other drunken traits such as holding his head down on his chest and the more he drank, the wetter his lower lip got until it started sticking out. He was doing both at the moment.

"Well don't pass out on me, I want to break in the new year right." Beth leaned in and kissed him.

"Whoa there, get a room," said Titus returning with three more beers in his hand and a tray with 2 shots of vodka on it.

"Oh god, no more," said David staring at the shots.

"Don't wimp out on me, pussy," said Titus. "I wanted to share a drink with my brother."

"Easy for you to say," replied David. "You haven't been drinking all night." He took the shot anyway while Beth looked on with disapproval.

"To my brother David. Thanks for putting up with me both when we were younger and letting me stay with you this winter."

"Only because mom asked," said David. He wanted to add that Titus hadn't been a bother, but that was a lie.

"Well, as Ben Franklin said, "Guests, like fish, began to smell after three days."

David snorted. The black man looked like a big dumb brute, but he was exceptionally smart and well read. "What does a fish smell like after three months then?"

"Touché! Here's to you, bro," said Titus clinking shot glasses with David and tossing the drink back.

David wheezed and shook his head for a moment. "Alright, my break."

Beth decided to sit this one out. She sat down on a bar stool they kept around the pool table. David leaned over the table, lining up with the cue, and sent the white ball into a side pocket missing the break entirely. He collapsed over the table, gasping for air. "I think it's bedtime then," said Beth. She stood and helped David up. "See you in the morning, Titus."

"Hold on. We got a game to finish. You can take over for yo husband."

Beth grimaced. She didn't really want to spend any time alone with the arrogant pig even before the events of Christmas night and the next morning. On the other hand, all the drinking and dancing had energized her, and she wasn't the least bit sleepy. Plus, she was actually very good at billiards and the thought of a woman put the arrogant black man in his place would be a good start to the year for her. "Alright, one more game. Let me put David to bed."

"Want me to carry him up?"

"No, I'll manage." Beth led her drunk husband to the stairs and helped him climb up to the bedroom. He stumbled enough that she wished she'd taken Titus up on the offer. She laid David out on the bed, pulling the tie off and loosening his shirt. She left him dressed but pulled his shoes off.

Beth left her bedroom and passed by the guest room. She glanced in as she passed and then took a couple of steps back to look back at what she'd seen. Ashley was laying on her back on the bed. Titus had removed her dress and left her in her bra and panty. They were very sheer and sexy, displaying the nipples and her wispy red pubes beneath the black material. The bra was too small and her breasts were practically falling out of the cups. "I see it now," she mumbled in admiration, realizing how attractive the young woman really was and why men liked a voluptuous body type. Ashley looked good and was worth 300 grand a year.

Beth returned to the garage to see Titus pouring some vodka into a shot glass for her. "I think I've had enough." She stared at the tray. There were six glasses. Three in front of him already filled. He filled her last shot glass. "One maybe, but three?"

"Come on lightweight," he snorted, handing her the first glass. "I gotta lot of catchin up to do and I don't want to drink alone."

"Since when?" she replied. She took the glass and threw it back. Beth gasped and shook her head to clear it. Her slight buzz turned her drunk quickly after that.

"Women can't hold their drinks like a man can," he said.

"Screw you." Beth picked up the next glass. "I outlasted David, didn't I?" She held the glass up.

"Correction, women can't hold their drinks like a REAL man can. Salute"

"Cheers," she answered, swallowing the vodka. This time she wheezed and coughed. "Whew, no more. I'm basically just a wine drinker." She patted her chest.

Titus sat the tray down. "You can break," he told her. Titus watched her lean over the end of the table. Her cleavage growing as her dress hung down. Beth's great ass thrust out behind her. Her legs looked great in the heels too. "Care to make this interesting?"

"A bet?" she said, straightening up and raising an eyebrow at him. "What did you have in mind?"

"Well, it looks like my date is out for the evening, so how about another hand job, I'm assuming you don't want to completely fill in for her tonight as my fuck toy."

"Fuck you, Titus."

"That a yes?"

"Yes, I mean no, that's not a yes," she said, angrily. Damn him! He'd put the thought in her mind again. Her kneeling before him, pumping that giant black cock in her hands. Her nipples had popped out again and she swore she could feel them throbbing with blood. "I want nothing to do with your big cock... your big penis... I mean "that thing" between your legs."

"Sorry, didn't mean to make you all flustered."

"I'm flot nustered," she growled. "I mean flustered. It's the booze talking asshole."

"What about strip billiards then?" he asked. Her eyes narrowed at him. "We remove an item of clothing for each ball the other sinks."

Beth's vagina dripped at the thought of seeing his cock again. It wasn't just her body reacting either, her mind wanted to see it again, she just didn't want to touch it. "Why would I want to do that?"

Titus reached in his pocket and pulled out the wad of cash. "If you win, I'll pay your entire mortgage as my rent this month."

"Hmmm," she thought about it but knew it was a bad idea. Still, she was good at pool and the thought of her running the game, standing clothed before an embarrassed and humiliated naked Titus made her smile. "What about the garage door?"

"Screw it, no one's out this time of night and we need the breeze.

"Alright then, deal." Beth glanced out on the street. One neighbor's house was dark. The other didn't even have cars in the driveway and she assumed they weren't home. She leaned over and broke the rack. It was a good scatter, but none of the balls went in. "Damn," she muttered.

Titus stood off the stool and walked around the table examining it for the best shots and there were quite a few opportunities. He leaned over and sank a ball. "One article." He sank another with the next shot. "Two balls going deep." He narrowly missed a third shot. "Shouldn't have had that vodka," he said frowning. "That's two, baby."

Beth gulped. She kicked off her heels and stood up. She examined the table. Beth sank two balls in quick succession. "Looks like I can go two balls deep too," she replied and wondered why Titus appeared to find that amusing. He was wearing Docksides which he kicked off leaving him barefoot. She'd never noticed how big his feet were, like freaking sasquatch feet. Beth put another ball in and turned to Titus with a triumphant grin. He shrugged and grabbed the hem of his shirt, slowly pulling it up and off revealing his hard stomach, abs, and then his broad chest. She might hate this man, but his physique sure was impressive. Not that she was one of those that liked muscle men. She bent to make another shot and the shirtless Titus walked around to watch her. She glanced at his chest again and...missed.

"Bam!" he said, hitting and sinking a ball. "Bam!" he said triumphantly when the second went in.

Beth reached up and removed her earrings. "Hey, no jewelry," he complained.

"It counts," she said, setting her earrings on the side of the pool table.

His dark eyes roamed her body. She wasn't wearing a necklace, no watch, and no rings other than her wedding ring. "Wedding ring doesn't count then."

"Fine, I promised never to remove it anyway." After that, Titus turned and sank another ball. Beth stared at it in dismay. Up until now, she hadn't really considered losing was a possibility. She reached behind her and unzipped the back of her dress, but before pulling it off, she walked over to the tray and threw back her last shot of vodka. "Whewwww," she said drawing it out and shaking her head. The liquid courage traversed and warmed her body. Beth turned away from the staring black man. She didn't want to look like she was stripping for him, so she let him stare at her back as she slipped out of the dress.

Titus saw that he didn't have any more shots, so he cheated. He reached out and tapped his stick on the table while dropping one of his balls in a pocket. "And there's another," he said as she was turning around. Beth stared in horror at first him before glancing out the open garage. She turned around again. Her hands fumbled with the hook in the back of her bra. "Let me get that," said Titus. His hand grabbed the straps of her bra. "This bra is hideous," he said. "Sexy women should wear sexy lingerie." He unhooked the bra and stepped back.

"Thank y..." she started to say, then stopped realizing she was thanking him for making her topless. Beth was naked except for her panty. "A there's nothing wrong with my underwear." Red-faced, she walked around the table while he was deciding on his next shot.

"They're rather plain."

"They're practical," she responded.

"I see, they're a hand me down from yo grandma." He bent down and aligned the stick. Beth looked concerned at the shot he had lined up. It wasn't easy, but it was doable. She hated women who used their bodies to manipulate men and she hated herself at that moment. She leaned down and noticed his attention raise from the ball to her large dangling breasts. He shot and... scratched. "FUCK!"

Beth smirked. She walked around the table. She had four to go to his one. His eyes were on her breasts the whole time and she felt her nipples harden even further until they physically ached reaching their full puffed out inch in length. Beth bent down, rear thrust out, nipples scraping the green felt on the table which sent spasms of pleasure straight to her vagina. She sank a ball.

Titus didn't turn away when he unbuttoned his shorts. In fact, he was kind of slow pulling his zipper down. He opened the shorts. She stared at his crotch as he let his shorts fall down. The "thing" in her husband's brother's pants was swollen with blood, but not erect. His underwear was stretched out so tightly she could make out the veins on his big penis. She tore her eyes away from it, wondering why it fascinated her so much. Titus walked around the table lining the bulging white underwear up with her next shot. She stared at it behind her last ball. She grimaced when she totally blew the shot. "Well played, she thought.

Beth watched in horror as Titus scanned the table for the right shot to sink his last ball. He called the shot, a bank into the corner pocket. She hated doing it, but... "Darn, this Miami humidity has my nipples really hard," she said. This time she hefted her breasts and pinched both her nipples while staring concernedly at them. Even Beth was shocked, by how much that triggered spasms of arousal in her vagina. Her crotch was contracting as hard as it did when she had an orgasm.

"Fuck," hissed Titus, his stick barely moving the ball and scraping the felt.

Beth sneered and examined the table. Titus moved again. The thing straining his underwear had swelled even more. The white fabric was open at the top, his swollen cock bent, the plum sized head ready to push out to freedom at any minute. Her hands shook as she lined up a shot, the bulge beyond in her vision. She cursed herself and focused on the stick, the ball, and the hole. She shot. "Slam," she said, mimicking him. Before he could move, she snuck around the table and made her next shot. "Slam." One ball to go and... "Slam."

"Hold on, missy. I gotta pay off the bet."

Beth looked up from the table where she was lining up the eight ball. "What?" she asked, just as he flicked the front of his briefs down under his crotch. His huge cock sprang up free and then fell forward. It wasn't completely hard, maybe 11 inches, but it stuck out, bent down slightly. "Wow," she said, slapping her hand over her mouth when she realized she'd said it aloud.

Titus chuckled. "Yeah, I get that a lot."

Beth gulped. "It's growing bigger," she whispered.

"It likes it when sexy white women stare at it."

Beth turned her head away from the elephant in the room or more accurately the elephant's trunk in the room. No matter how many times she saw "that thing", she'd never get used to its immense size. "Let's finish this game." She focused on the table. The eight ball was an easy shot; one she'd never miss in a hundred tries. Titus walked around the table, his cock bobbing before him. It was fully erect now. She ignored it. She shot and... Beth stood up straight totally surprised by the outcome.

"Good job," said Titus, through gritted teeth. "Fuck! Fuck!" He watched Beth walk over to the edge of the table and sweep up the money. "Fuck!" he said again.

"Good night, Titus," she told him, smiling. There'd be no extra shifts at the restaurant for her.

"Hold on there," said Titus. "I want a rematch."

"I don't think so. David and I need the money."

He walked over to his shorts. His cock still bobbed before him seemingly disinclined to deflate. He grabbed his shorts and reached in a pocket. "I'm willing to put it all up. I made $1200 in tips tonight minus what you just took."

"Seriously! You make that kind of money and you haven't offered to pay rent before?" Beth stared at him, but he just shrugged. She looked at the wad of cash, she'd need to work more than two weeks for that kind of money. She was almost too afraid to ask. "What do you want?"

"I want a blow job."

"There's no way that's happening."

"Why the hell not? It's just a blow job and for this kind of money?"

"No!" Beth was stunned that he appeared genuinely surprised she didn't want to put his penis in her mouth. "Why is it so hard for you to understand. I don't perform oral sex. In my college feminism class, all my sisters and I vowed never to engage in that disgusting act of female submission to the patriarchy."

"Blah, blah, blah," he responded. "I bet you let David go down on your pussy, but you won't suck on Lil' Davey for him. That's just selfish."

"I'm your brother's wife? How can you even ask me to do such a thing?"

"Easy, I want your lips wrapped around my big black cock. You think you're so much better than me Beth, but let's see what you think on your knees sucking on some nigger cock. David don't need to know nothing. I don't even consider him my brother, just the white wimp I grew up with."