The Unwanted Houseguest Rebooted 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Titus stood and poised the tip of his cock back up against her pussy lips. He pushed the tip against them. "You sure you don't want this?" he asked.

Beth hesitated so long, he took her silence as a yes and started to push. The head had spread her lips apart and almost fully penetrated her when she finally said, "No. I admit I'm curious, but I can't do that to David." Titus grunted and pushed the head fully inside her. Beth squealed, and she almost came again but he pulled it out. NO! Fuck me! Fuck me! Take his big black cock. Her body pleaded her mind. "Sorry," she told him. "I'll... I will suck you again if you'd like."

"Some other time." Titus worked his wet fingers around his cock and then used them to scoop up even more of her vaginal fluids to further coat his shaft. Beth wondered what he was doing until he squeezed her thighs around his shaft and began fucking her like that. He seemed in a hurry to get off again, bucking his hips rapidly. His shaft slid over her pubes, thrusting up over her belly. His balls began slapping her thighs and her vagina. The slap slap slapping was hard enough it stung, but the combination of pain and stimulation made her cum again. Beth cried out loudly and hoped the neighbors couldn't hear as her juices sprayed all over the black man's heavy scrotum. She came three more times over the next twenty minutes before his cock erupted shooting a strong spray of sperm from her face down to her ribs. Beth opened her mouth and held her tongue out, luckily catching a large wad in her mouth so she could taste him again. She realized she did want to blow him again at that moment.

Titus pulled out from her thighs, jerking the last of his sperm onto her body. He sprayed more on her breasts and enough on her belly that a pool formed in her navel. He aimed the head down at her pubes and squeezed the last few strands into her pubic hair.

Titus stepped back and retrieved his phone. "It's late and I got a hot redhead waiting for me in bed. Ashley wanted to start her year off taking a black cock in every hole," he said, pretending to check the time on his phone while taking a photo burst of her sperm covered body. "See you in the morning." He grabbed his clothes and left without even helping her up.

Such a disgusting man, she thought, her hands running over the sperm on her body. She scooped up a large white glob and started rubbing it into her nipples, yanking her hands back when she realized what she was doing. Beth was exhausted and struggled to rise off the table. Pools of white cum were all over the felt and on the cement floor. She was dripping with his seed and the smell filled her nostrils. She walked back to the front of the garage where there was a coiled hose and spigot. She turned it on and stepped out onto the driveway. Beth held the hose away from her watching a large blob of thick sperm sliding down her belly. She scooped it up with her fingers and brought it up to her mouth licking all of it off. Asshole, she thought. He was right about her. She had enjoyed sucking him off and she hadn't wanted to quit when he told her she could. She brought the hose up, spraying her breasts. It was warm at first but soon turned cold causing her to shiver as she tried to get all the sperm from her body. She looked over at her neighbors. Their bedroom light was still on. If they were to glance out their window, they'd see her nude wet body illuminated in the light of her garage. She turned to face the lit window across the street. Titus was right about that too. She was starting to like showing off her body. Standing outside nude was exhilarating. Ever since wearing lingerie the other night, her normal clothes and practical underwear had started feeling constrictive.

Beth turned the water off. She was dripping wet and still had stringy sperm all over her, but at least she wouldn't be dripping his cum all over the floor. Beth could still taste his seed in her mouth and she wanted to wipe away all traces of her repulsive brother in laws seed from her body. She reached for the last shot on the tray, grabbed it and filled her mouth without hesitating, but instead of the burning sensation of alcohol, cool water filled her mouth. She swallowed, cheeks turning pale before flushing red with anger. He'd fed her vodka shots while secretly drinking water himself, an old bartender trick. He'd scammed her again.

Beth grabbed some paper towels off a workbench and cleaned the white pools off the green felt on the billiard's table and then cleaned the white puddles off the cement. Satisfied all traces of Titus' cum was gone, she grabbed her clothes and headed upstairs to shower off the last of his semen.

Beth didn't want to use the master bath for fear of waking David. The guest bath was across from Titus' room. As she neared the room, she heard loud moans and slurping sounds. The door was open, and the light was on. As she passed, she glanced in the room and froze. Titus was on his back with Ashley now nude, laying on top of him facing the other direction. She was going to town on his cock, sucking and slurping it for all she was worth. Titus was pulling her plump ass back into his face sucking on her pussy with as much gusto. Beth had seen this position performed in David's pornos before and thought it disgusting. After all, Titus' nose was practically in the young woman's ass. The girl may have been nineteen, but she was sucking on Titus' cock like an old pro that knew how good the black man's cum tasted and craved a bellyful. Beth hated her at that moment. Ash suddenly reared back and cried out, grinding her ass back into Titus' mouth. God, he knew how to make a woman orgasm!

Beth turned away and stepped into the shower. The sperm had dried and was easier to get off with a washcloth this time. She soaped her body and washed her hair, unsure if a stray wad had made it that far. She grabbed her clothes and didn't bother dressing. She exited the shower and froze again. The scene in the bedroom had changed. Ashley was now bouncing in Titus' lap and she looked beautiful. Beth understood why the men found her so attractive. She was plump, but not fat, and her skin was still young and smooth without rolls under her belly when her back was arched. Her huge breasts were flopping up and down. Titus grabbed them and squeezed, holding them still. The young woman bent down dangling them over his face, so he could suck her engorged nipples. Her areolae were large, about the diameter of a can, but her nipples weren't very long though they were thick. Again, Beth was struck by how sexy the skin contrasts looked between the black man and the white woman. They looked better together than any of the white couples in David's pornos. "UNHH! I'm cumming all over your big nigger cock! AAAAAHHH!" cried Ashley throwing her head back, but Beth pictured herself astride the big black man cumming all over the huge nigger cock.

Beth turned and left. She found David in the position she'd left him. She loosened his pants and pulled them off, but just unbuttoned the shirt. His belly stuck out slightly, his chest pale without the hint of a muscle anywhere. She sighed and pulled his underwear down. His penis had withdrawn into the scrotum making him look even smaller than normal. She reached out and tugged on it, stretching it out and watching it swell a little. Beth was filled with guilt over what she'd just done with her husband's hated brother. A thing she'd never done for her husband. She laid down between his legs and took his limp penis in her mouth. Swallowing the whole thing was nothing. She felt him harden completely. The head only reached her uvula and it didn't stretch her throat out in the least. She started slowly sucking.

"Hmmmmm," he moaned in his sleep, moving a little.

Beth bobbed her head more rapidly and less then five minutes, a small wad of sperm shot down her throat. She pulled back, so she could taste him just in time to get a few drops across her tongue. It was runny and bland, the sperm of a weakling. Still, Beth wanted it inside her. Despite her many orgasms, Titus' short penetration had only left her pussy needier. She was developing an itch that needed to be scratched, but it was far deeper inside her then David's penis could ever reach. She kept sucking hoping David would stay hard, but his penis just withered and shrank until it plopped out from between her lips totally spent from a three-minute blow job.

Beth got up and walked to the bathroom to wash her mouth out with Listerine. She wanted to remove the insipid taste of his weak seed from her mouth. She spat the mouthwash out and returned to her husband. "Harder! Gimme that big black cock," screamed Ashley from a few doors down. Beth found her feet heading towards the door of the bedroom and back into the hall. She peeked back into the guest room. This time Ashely was on fours while Titus fucked her hard from behind. "So good, so good," she was mumbling. "I'm cumming again." The young woman apparently came so hard, there was a loud farting sound from their crotches. Her head fell into her arms, ass thrust up into the air. "Titus please," she begged. "You know what I want."

"I know slut, I know," he answered. Titus pulled his hips back. Beth could see his shiny rampant cock, dripping with Ashley's cum. He grabbed the shaft and lifted it up above her pussy, pressing it down. He gritted his teeth and pushed forwards.

"Shove that big nigger cock in my ass," cried Ashley.

Beth stepped back and put her hand in her chest in shock. Ashley was begging to be sodomized! Beth always refused to even watch an anal scene in an adult film, leaving the room when one came on. It was totally disgusting, and she'd never believed real people did it. "Yes, god yes, fuck my ass," groaned Ashley from the room. Beth quietly stepped back and returned to her bedroom, slipping into bed beside David. She listened to more grunts and moans and cries of pleasure for the next half hour. Ashley even sounded like she had an orgasm once while being sodomized.

Finally, Beth fell asleep to more weird dreams. She was playing pool with Titus, only he was standing behind her playing with her nipples while she used his cock as a pool stick. It was as long as a pool stick in her dream. At some point, she was miniaturized running around the pool table trying to dodge the balls which were all pitch black 8 balls. They were always sideways so that the eights looked like infinity symbols.

**********

Beth was still dreaming when the sun shone through her window. Now she was outside and nude rinsing herself off with the hose. Only this time, it was broad daylight. Her neighbors pulled up, but instead of going inside they came over to talk to her. The man and woman were Frank and Joan, in their fifties, but fit and good looking. They both admired her nude form under the hose which was more of a shower then a flow of water. "I didn't know you had such big tits, Beth," said Frank. He reached out and grabbed one, running her hands over her body. "Feel these honey," he said. Joan grabbed her other breast. "Nice! Firm, but real. I'm impressed."

"Thank you," said Beth.

Both stepped into Beth and started kissing her while running their hands all over her nude body. "You really need to dress to show off these tits," said Joan before kissing her on the lips.

Beth smacked her lips in her sleep. Her lips were wet and tasted salty. Joan began to strip, and Frank pulled out his penis, only it was a cock and it was as big as Titus' and as black too. Frank and Joan had turned into the two black men from the club. Beth grabbed the one giant black cock while pulling the second towards her mouth. She licked the head, tasting the precum on the tip. It started pushing into her mouth only it was real, and Beth opened her eyes. She looked up at Titus in horror. He was naked, his cock mostly hard, sticking out, but bent slightly down. Thankfully, she could hear David snoring behind her. She raised her eyebrows up at him as she turned her head away from his cock.

Titus bent down. "Ash needs to get home soon. We need a ride back to the club."

"Fine, just get out of here before David sees you." Beth watched him go before climbing out of bed. She walked over to her bath and took a quick shower which immediately made her feel better. She dried off and walked back into the bedroom nude. David opened his eyes and whistled softly, groaning in regret at the noise. "I had the best dream last night," he said. I dreamt you woke me up in the middle of the night and sucked my cock."

"Well it must have been a dream," she told him. Beth considered telling him the truth, but it had been so unrewarding that she didn't want him to expect it again. "And don't be crass. It's a penis, not a cock."

"Sorry," he groaned. "How much did I drink last night? Can I borrow your sleeping mask?"

"Sure," she replied, handing him her mask. "I'm giving Titus and Ashley a ride to the club. I'll be back soon. Stay in bed, you look horrible." She pulled on her running pants which hugged her fit legs and ass more tightly then she would have preferred. She pulled a flowery top on over it.

"Hey, you don't look that great either. Your cheeks are all puffy."

"See you soon, David," she replied while he put the mask over his eyes. She pressed her finger against her cheek as she left the room. They were puffy, but it wasn't from drinking. She left her bedroom while sucking her cheeks in a bit.

"FUCK ME TITUS!"

My god they're at it again thought Beth. The bathroom door was open and the shower running. She walked by and stopped. Ashley's breasts were smashed against the shower glass door and Titus' giant dark form was behind her giving it to her hard. Her belly kept pressing against the glass every time Titus pushed deep and her dangling spade belly button piercing hit the glass with each thrust. "Oh god, love black cock. I love your black cock. Own my pussy, T-dawg." Her eyes opened, and she saw Beth through the door. "Hold it stud," she said. Ashley opened the door. "Morning Beth, care to join us? Titus looked over her shoulder and wiggled his eyebrows invitingly.

"Uh...no thanks," said Beth.

"Too bad," said Ashley. "But hey, more for me." She closed the door again. "I want that big nigger cock balls deep, stud."

Beth was shaking as she walked downstairs. She brewed some coffee and was halfway done her cup when Ashley and Titus came downstairs. She was dressed in her two-piece dress from last night, but it was obvious her boobs were bouncing freely. Titus was wearing a white tank top that left his muscular arms bare and tightly hugged his chest. He was also wearing sweat pants and his giant banana cock appeared to be swinging freely under the fabric. "Let's get going," he told Beth.

Ashley sat in the passenger seat while Titus spread out in the back seat and appeared to nap. "Thanks for the ride," said Ash. "I had a great time last night." She reached over and placed her hand on Beth's thigh. "Sorry if I made you uncomfortable, but I was hoping you might be into girls too."

"Sorry, no," Beth replied. She looked down at the hand on her knee and Ashley withdrew it. "Not that there's anything wrong with that," she added. More than half her feminist sisters had been lesbians and every one of them had expressed an interest in Beth. One even claimed it was Beth's Sapphic duty as a feminist to spend an evening with her, a bullshit line to get her in bed. She was on the heavy side and butch, not as attractive as Ashley.

Ashely reached down and picked up Beth's phone from between the seats. "Here's my number. Give me a call if you change your mind or even if you just want to go clubbing. I'll call those two hot guys we were dancing with last night."

"You're forgetting I'm married."

"Oh, I thought David was cool. Oh well, I might just have to call those guys myself. Do the hot Oreo cookie."

"Is there anything you won't do?" asked Beth.

"Nope, I do whatever feels good and makes me happy. I'm a liberated woman."

No, you're a slut, thought Beth, turning the car into the South Beach area of Miami. She frowned. Ashely's behavior was certainly not what her professors or sisters would have called a "liberated woman", but could they be wrong?

"Oh, by the way," said Ashley reaching into her small purse. She pulled out her wadded up sheer underwear. "Titus wanted you to have these. He thinks you need to dress sexier like a real woman."

"Uh, that's not necessary."

"It's nothing," said Ashley, "men buy me underwear all the time."

Of course they do, she thought. "Here we are," said Beth turning into the club and pulling in beside Titus's motorcycle.

"Thanks again for the lift," said Ashley opening the door. "And give me a call if you want to have some fun."

Titus sat up. "Yeah thanks, Beth." He slid out the door.

"Wow, she does not shut up," whispered Beth watching Ashley throw her arms around the giant black man and give him a deep kiss. She turned and walked to a nearby car. Titus straddled his bike and started it up.

Beth turned the car and headed home. She'd never felt more confused in her life. Ashley and Titus were making her question her entire world view and like most people, she resented it.