The Unwanted Houseguest Rebooted 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth stood staring at him speechless over his dropping of the "n" word and his feeling towards his half-brother. Her eyes roamed down from his face. His cock looked even more swollen then it had earlier almost as if it were as angry as he were. She pictured herself on her knees guiding it into her mouth and she shivered. Titus was right about one thing, David wouldn't find out which meant when she beat Titus, she could keep all the money as spending cash for herself. "What about another hand job?"

"No, I want you on your knees sucking the Titan."

Her eyes moved back down to the swollen cock. "You can use my breasts again?"

"Sure, but some other time. Tonight, you bob the chocolate knob or nothing."

"Nothing it is. Goodnight."

"Chicken. Not so sure you can beat me again are you?

Beth was almost at the door to the house. She stopped and turned. "I could beat you with my eyes closed."

"Then put your mouth where my money is. Take the bet."

She stared down at his cock again. A part of her couldn't believe she was even considering it, another part of her wondered why she was hesitating. She was better than him after all. Beth walked back down the steps that led into the house and over to where she'd put the pool stick on the rack. She took it back down. "Fine then. I'll take the bet and your money."

"Great and I'll take your lips, mouth, and throat."

She glanced down at his cock. It had finally deflated some, now hanging out and down. "I'll take the bet on one additional term."

Titus was reaching for a chalk cube. "And that is?"

"When I win, I get your money and you move out of the house tomorrow. David and I never ever see you again."

"Wow Beth, you must really hate me."

"You have no idea. Is it a deal or are you too chicken?"

"Just put some of that hate into your cock sucking when I win. You rack, and I'll break."

Beth walked over to the tray on an unused stool. Her hands were shaky as she reached for her last shot of vodka. She threw it back, not wheezing or coughing this time. She looked down at Titus' last shot glass and considered downing it too, but let it go. She walked to the rear of the table and racked the balls.

The naked black man placed the cue ball on the table and leaned over lining up the stick. His break was powerful pocketing two high and one low ball. Titus smiled and called the next shot. It went in. He called his next shot. It went in as did the next one. Beth began to sweat, staring in disbelief as the last of his balls were pocketed leaving her with six on the table and the eight ball in a perfect place to shoot it into a corner pocket. Titus stood and stretched his neck, cracking it. He leaned backward, his cock dangling like a fat spoiled banana. He held the stick behind his back and lined it up with the cue ball. Then he seemed to think better of showing off, stood back up and took the shot. The eight ball went down. For a brief hopeful moment, Beth watched the cue ball close on the hole, but the angle was off, and it stayed on the table. She'd lost without even getting a turn! "Son of a bitch," she whispered. "You snookered me?"

"Played a lot of pool on base during my six-years active reserves."

"What have I done?" she asked, her eyebrows raised as she stared off into space.

"Nothing yet," said Titus, "But it's time to fix that." He laid the stick down on the pool table and walked around to her side. The large banana penis slapped back and forth from thigh to thigh slowly swelling with blood and rising upwards in anticipation. It was sticking out before him but angled down when he came to a stop before her. Titus reached out and placed his hands on her shoulders, the pressure grew, forcing her down.

"Never put a male's sex organ in your mouth," said Ms. Dykstra, staring up at her students. "It is not the womyn's place to kneel submissively before the patriarch servicing him for his pleasure with his foul erect phallus in her mouth. It's a way the patriarchy shows its dominance over womynkind. They shove their penises into our mouths to shut us up. Well womyn, WE WILL NOT BE SILENCED!"

Beth fell to her knees on the cold cement of the garage. She found herself staring down the shaft of Titus' reinvigorated cock. She vividly recalled him thrusting the thing between her breasts, the head emptying multiple loads of his seed into her mouth. Her tummy rumbled. She looked away from it and up the black man's hard muscled belly and chest and into his arrogant eyes. Her pussy squirted. It wasn't just the thought of willingly taking a man's penis inside her mouth that disgusted her about oral sex. It was the thought of kneeling submissively before a man and servicing him for his pleasure alone that she hated. Now she was on her knees, kneeling before her overmuscled brother-in-law with his huge black penis poised to enter her mouth meekly acquiescing to his masculine authority was both everything she'd feared it would be and much to her shame, it also felt natural. Her pussy squirted again.

Beth looked away from him in shame and embarrassment. She found herself staring out into the dark. The garage door was open so that anyone walking down the street could look in and see her humiliation as she kneeled nude except for her panty before a well-endowed naked black man. "That thing will kill me."

"From now on Beth, it's a cock. It's not a "thing" or a penis, it's a cock, a big cock, or a big black cock. Real men have cocks, wimps have penises."

"Fine," she answered. "Your cock is too big. There's no way it will fit in my mouth." Titus was right. You don't suck penis, you suck cock and Titus had a big black cock. David had a penis. Something small, white, and under six inches when hard was a penis. "What do I do?"

"Imagine you are chalking the end of a pool stick with your tongue."

Beth reached up and grabbed his shaft. She stared at the big bulbous tip of his cock with trepidation as she sat up while pulling it down towards her lips. You're just chalking a pool stick with your tongue, she thought to take his advice. Beth stared up at him as her tongue flickered out and twirled around the tip of his cock. He looked down at her triumphantly, an arrogant smirk on his lips. Looking up at him from her position made him look huge like a giant or like his cock's namesake, a titan. Precum squirted across her tongue and she immediately wanted more. Her tongue licked faster, covering all over the bulbous dark head, licking his urethra, the underside and the flare of his crown. Beth stretched her jaw wide and took the head in her mouth, sucking the tip while her tongue continued polishing his knob. She bobbed her head over the end of his cock for a while. This wasn't too bad, but her jaw was stretched open to the point it ached.

"Try taking some down your throat," ordered Titus.

Beth pushed forwards, the huge head pushed into her throat and scraped her uvula. She felt herself choking and pulled back, gagging.

"Damn, you really suck at this," he grunted out. "Should have practiced on Lil' Davey so at least you'd have the motions right."

"Your thing is just too big," she said, between coughs.

"My what?"

"Your cock is too big." Beth turned her mouth towards the wet head of the huge cock. "I don't see how anyone could swallow this monster."

"Ashley can manage about ten inches and gets better by the day. I've known some bitches that can kiss my pubes." He looked down at her staring down the length of his thirteen-inch shaft with skepticism. "Just relax your throat." Beth started with the head again. "Titan's gonna make you choke. When you feel it coming, quit for a bit and jerk it off while catching your breath." Titus felt her snort, the air from her nose striking his shaft. She pushed forwards and another inch of his thick shaft disappeared into her mouth. She bobbed her head over the end several times. On instinct, her hand came up under his scrotum and she started kneading his nut sack. It made his cock jerk and she gagged again.

Beth took his advice and jerked his cock off while trying to catch her breath. Her other hand massaged her throat. "You're so thick."

"No excuses. I thought you could handle it. Try talking dirty when you're not sucking."

"I'm not going to talk dirty," she informed him before licking around his cock head. She took the end back in her mouth and soon the head was pushing a little deeper down her throat. Her left hand returned to his balls while her other hand started twist jerking his shaft a little faster.

"It'll help get my balls churning if you talk some shit. Like you did jerking it off the other night only make it hotter and dirtier." Titus' phone was lying on the edge of the pool table. He picked it up and started fiddling with it.

Beth pulled back, coughing into her hand. Nearly five to six inches of his shaft was wet with her saliva. She was close to halfway and the head had felt like it was in her stomach. "It's impossible," she muttered watching her hand gliding up and down the shaft, gaining traction as it slid along the lubricated part. She looked up at him and found herself staring into his phone. Rude to be checking his email while she sucked his cock, but then he was the most obnoxious narcissistic man she'd ever met.

"You're just worthless." Titus could see the hurt in her eyes through the video camera on his phone. "You can quit. I'll get Ashley to finish sucking me off. Bitch knows her way around a cock."

Beth sat up straighter, staring down his shaft. "It's impossible," she said again.

"What's impossible?"

"Sucking your big black cock. I want you to cum for me. I want your cum." The words seemed foreign coming from her mouth. "P-please cum for me so I can taste your seed again."

"You better try harder then."

Beth took a deep breath and wrapped her lips around the end of his cock. She bobbed her head, taking another inch with each forward thrust. She felt a thrill of triumph when her lips reached halfway down his cock but she was forced to pull back and catch her breath.

"Just give up already," he stated flatly. She looked up at him, still looking at his phone.

"No, I can do this. I want to make you cum again. I've never sucked a real man's cock before." She wrapped both hands around his shaft, jerking it as fast as she could. "Your cock is just so big and black."

"Not like 'Lil Davey's sissy prick?"

"N-no, my husband... is small... pathetic... compared to your big black cock. David isn't a real man like you are Titus." She swallowed his cock down again. It felt bigger, the dirty talk was working.

"At least you're trying," said Titus. "I'm starting ta feel it now.

Beth put more into it. She sucked half his shaft rapidly now and she was lasting longer. She pushed forwards again and found three-quarters of dark cock meat was down her throat. She pulled back and jerked his shaft off rapidly with both hands, looking up into the phone. "I'm going to make this big black cock cum," she told him. "Pay attention to me, asshole."

He looked away from the view screen and brought up the stopwatch feature. He turned it around for her. "Just timing you," he said. The screen read 19:34. He turned it back around, the video was still running. "If you can get me off in 30 minutes, I'll let you have all my tip money anyway." Titus watched her swallowing his cock through the screen and then much to his amazement, she swallowed the whole thing, her lips pressed hard into the pubes. "FUCK!" he grunted loudly. "No one's done that on the first time." She rested her hands on his hips then let them slide up over his hard stomach, so manly and ridged compared to David's. Once again, the contrast of her white hands on his black skin appealed to her. The races shouldn't mingle, but the contrast was strangely a sexy sight. Beth looked up at him, pulling back a few inches and then kissing his pubes again a few times before she was forced to take another breather. She smiled up at him in triumph and swallowed his cock again. Titus held the phone down at his side, but still aimed at her while he watched her go to town.

Beth pushed deep and pulled back several times sucking the full length of his shaft, but it wasn't easy, and she didn't think she could get him off quickly like this. She released his cock again. "I want your cum so bad, Titus. Why don't you cum for me? I know this big black cock is dying to fill my white mouth with its seed."

Titus growled. "Damn Beth, you just might be a natural at this."

His words filled her with joy. Beth sucked over a third of his shaft while jerking the remaining shaft with both hands. His cock was getting bigger, harder to suck, but she now knew it was close. Beth pulled back. "How's my time?" She swallowed him whole again before going back to jerking his big black cock. She stared up at him. He turned the phone around and showed her the timer, 31:25. He shook his head negatively. Beth didn't slow down though. His cock grew some more forcing her to pull back until just the head was in her mouth. She jerked his shaft off with one hand while her other hand went back to kneading his scrotum. His heavy balls were shaking and then they started bucking at a rapid pace. Her hand felt the semen racing up the shaft and then it exploded in her mouth with such force, it shot out around her lips, dribbling down her chin. Beth gulped and then gulped again. Last week when he'd cum in her mouth while titty fucking her, she'd been surprised that his seed didn't taste bad at all. This time, she found him delicious. The hot ejaculate filling her mouth was almost addictive and it only made her want more. He was cumming so fast now, she couldn't keep up and Beth had to release his cock. She was rewarded with a face full of jism. Beth bent the spurting monster away from her face and received several blasts on her tits. "Hmmm, it's so good Titus," she moaned. "I love the taste of your seed." She jerked some more blasts onto her tits before pulling the cock back up to her mouth. "So much cum for me. You like having your big black cock cumming all over your brother's wife?" She swallowed the head and jerked out a few remaining shots of sperm into her mouth, greedily gulping it down.

Titus stopped recording and put the phone down. "You got me off Beth, you can quit talking dirty." Beth's cheeks turned red and she let the cock fall from her mouth. She had a strong urge to lean forward and kiss the big head but resisted it. She had talked and behaved like a slut and didn't feel good about herself at the moment. "I owe you an apology, Beth. You're a great cocksucker. Next time, I'm sure you'll do even better."

Beth finally released the base of his shaft and stood up. "Don't call me that," she said.

"But you really enjoyed yourself?"

"I hated it and there won't be a next time. I only did it because I lost the bet after you hustled me."

"In my defense, I really wanted a blow job. Just like last week, I really wanted you to give me a handjob so I added the fourth queen from the deck while you an Lil' Davey was in the kitchen."

Beth stepped away from him, staring at him in horror. He'd cheated! "You... NIGGER! I don't want anything to do with you or your big cock. I hate it and I hate you."

Titus stood, towering above over and Beth felt her legs tremble. He raised his finger to her. "Call me that again and I'm going to throw you over my knee and spank that fine white ass raw. "And we both know you're lying about hating it. I gave you several chances to quit, but you only tried harder."

Beth opened her mouth to speak then closed it. She didn't have a good answer to that other then she took his belittling of her as a challenge. Beth just turned from him and grabbed her bra and dress. She found herself holding her clothes and staring out into the darkness from her lit up garage. Titus walked up behind her and placed his hands on her hips. "You have an amazing body, Beth, the best I've seen on a woman." He caressed her sides. Her skin was slick as was his, covered in a sheen of sweat in the hot Miami night. "You should dress sexier. Show off this sexy bod."

"A woman should be judged on her mind and talents, not for her figure," she replied. Titus pulled her back against his chest and she felt his reinvigorated monster cock press against her back.

"But why should you hide your body because of men? Why can a man go topless in public, but not a woman? I think you like showing this body off."

"No, I don't," she answered. It felt good being held in his arms.

"You felt sexy in the Christmas lingerie and I think you enjoyed having David and I staring at you. I think you're enjoying being semi-nude right now." He kissed her shoulder and stooped. His hands grabbed the hem of her panty and pulled them down her shapely legs. Beth didn't object and stepped out of them. Titus stood up but hunched over so that his cock was pushing between her ass cheeks. He reached around and slid his hands up over her tits. They were wet with his semen. He rubbed his seed into her already hard nipples. Beth moaned and pushed her ass back into his cock. He pulled his ass back so that his cock fell down. Titus stooped some more and pushed his cock between her thighs. Beth looked down at the end of the huge shaft sticking out between her legs as he slowly moved it back and forth along her slit. She pushed down against it and moaned again. "Look world upon the nude form of Beth Shorthose," whispered Titus in her ear. "This is a real woman and she needs a real man."

Beth shivered and moaned. His shaft pulled back disappearing from between her legs. He stooped again, the fat head of his cock probing against her labia. She was soaked and already opening for him.

Her body on display, his fingers skillfully pinching her nipples, and the probing head of his monster cock was too much for Beth. She opened her stance and pushed down onto the head, feeling her labia opening for it. She came! Her fluids coated the head, dripping to the cement before he'd even fully entered her. The cock head pushed up, her pussy trying to suck it in. She wanted it in her. Just before he penetrated her, headlights appeared on the street.

Beth jumped forwards in alarm and ran deeper into the garage. Titus turned and slowly followed, his huge shaft bobbing as he leisurely followed her not particularly caring about the car. Beth squatted behind the pool table. "Get down, you fool," she told Titus. He kneeled in front of her while she turned and peeked over the table. The car turned into the driveway across the street. Her neighbors were home! Beth watched the car turn off and suddenly felt Titus cock back between her legs. He'd bent his cock down and was sliding it back along her slit. "Stop," she hissed. He didn't, and she turned her head back to look over the table. The neighbor couple was laughing and heading into their house. They sounded drunk. Beth pushed her slit back down on his shaft several times. The head found her opening again and Beth was pushing down on it, trying not to moan as the neighbors entered their house and the lights came on. Almost getting caught had brought her back to her senses and she sprang up off his cock now that the neighbors were gone.

Titus stood too and grabbed her hips. He lifted her up on the pool table. "No Titus, we can't have sex."

"If that's what you want, but that doesn't mean you can't have a few more orgasms."

Beth found herself laying down on the pool table, hands tightly wrapped around some pool balls which were close to the size of the black man's testicles while Titus' skilled tongue wiggled its way into her pussy almost as far as David's penis could reach. She screamed a little too loudly as his tongue brought her off and then she started whimpering when his long thick fingers took over. Her hips humped up into his fingers like a wanton slut until she came again, soaking his fingers and the felt of her pool table. "Oh my god," she gasped, coming down from the intense pleasure.