All Comments on 'The Unwanted Houseguest Rebooted 07'

by Stormbringer

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Make Beth Realize

Make her realize what she has lost and what will happen to her.

newmantopleasenewmantopleaseabout 5 years ago
DON’T “make her realize”

Have Beth forget about her husband the more she fucks Titus and her husband becomes more subservient to Beth. that’d be awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Why is she married?

That’s the only answer I want. She has no respect for him, for herself or for monogamy. Hubby acts like a twat and if I hear “T-dawg” one more time, I’m going kick a puppy. 16 yr old boys say bullshit like that, not grown ass men.

Now maybe in your addled sex driven monkey brain, you think this is erotic. I’m not judging; but I can assure you that getting your pussy pounded for hours isn’t fun. Giving head for more than 5 minutes and your jaw gets sore. Juices dry up and then it’s like friction burn and no one has fun then. It becomes a job and one she isn’t getting paid for. And why is the only job she has is a waitress at a diner? Those are some shitty tips, why not a classy restaurant? If David is getting a promotion, why does she work a crappy dead-end job?

I guess what I’m saying, after slogging through chapter after chapter, is that none of your characters are consistent or realistic or even human. What woman, approaching middle age, wants to be a single mom? Or why would a husband Let his best friend treat his wife like a servant? And the whole dinner conversation was just fucking strange. Who talks like that?

Anyway. I hope this is finished because I can’t stand idiotic writing.

StormbringerStormbringerabout 5 years agoAuthor
Wow!

First off, T-Dawg

(but I won't be responsible for your puppy kicking).

Second, A 19 year old woman calls him T-dawg. He doesn't refer to himself that way.

Third, her education was wasted in feminist theory and can't find a real job so she's stuck waitressing at a diner. Her ideology has made her miserable and bitchy and she's slowly discovering her sexuality and becoming happier in the process. She's late 20s and I wouldn't call that middle-aged. I could go on.

Lastly, It's a fantasy sex story. They aren't supposed to be realistic. You should have quit at 13" cock. Criticizing a fantasy story on realism tells me there's something wrong with you.

And if anyone wants to have fun reading reader comments, go through the original Houseguest on this site. They're very entertaining.

Shadowforce1Shadowforce1about 5 years ago
Another great addition

Another great addition to your story, I love the work of fiction in your world. I am sure there will be more to this tale. As always ignore the anons which I am sure you as a writer on Literotica already do. I have NO idea why they read stories they KNOW they will not like.

Anyway, thank you for a great read. It is nice to jump into your made up world and get away for a while. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Perfect Hot Wife

One of the Best Hot Wife Stories. Reboot is Very Well written better than the original as her emotions and behavior seem more realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You do a good job describing a woman getting and being excited, what she might be thinking, feeling, etc., and these are critical to good work on Literotica, IMO.

You sure do beat some themes to death, though, I've has about all I can take of this series.

Congrats on your success

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStormbringer@Stormbringer
Check out my lensdump page for ai generated art based on my stories: https://lensdump.com/stormbringer1/albums Check out my blog at www.storiesbystormbringer.blogspot.com for all my stories and current projects. I'm an average, married, monogamous guy who likes to read and ...