All Comments on 'The Unwanted Houseguest Rebooted 12'

by Stormbringer

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
Birdstheword1Birdstheword1over 4 years ago
Something tells me...

That there must a "David" in your real life that you REALLY hate. hahaha

I'd suggest that, if you're not going to give any sort of realistic story arc, then just let it be and don't consider coming back to it later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
anon

Fantastic Great writing Thank You A lot <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow this series went downhill fast.

Wow this series went downhill fast. The early chapters were really hot but I was ice cold on the series by he end. As someone else pointed out, you must have a David in your life that you really hate.

Is there a second part where david kills himself?

Geon54Geon54over 4 years ago
Fun Times

Re: Baby Atlas

"...He was already in the top 100% for size and weight of the average six-week-old...."

Um, isn't everybody in the top 100%? Pretty sure that's how 100% works. No idea what you meant to do with "average" in that sentence. lol

Thanks for the fun read!

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 4 years ago
Here's what I cannot buy...

... And, given how overall silly this story is, that's saying something:

There's no. Fucking way. On God's green Earth. That David. Would forgive. ANYONE. Every Single Individuals. That had a hand in the destruction of his marriage.

Not Beth. Not Mary. And ESPECIALLY not Titus.

I mean, I get that cuckolds, in the Stormbringer-verse, somehow cannot get access to guns and all, but you can't take seriously any story where some guys completely wrecked so many marriages and suffer absolutely zero consequences over it.

Seriously, I've heard stories of fellows doing a mass-murder/suicides on their whole family (hell, just heard one very recently), and those psychos had way less to complaint about than David does here.

Continuous humiliations isn't fun nor erotic. I would have rather the author left the poor bastard where he did - about two chapters ago - so he could live the rest of his life in peace, without having to deal with those who tried to destroy it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Like the earlier chapters were good but the way he set to destroy his brother and this it was ok was turn off completely in this story and the mama should be ashamed of herself

rdc2rdc2about 4 years ago
Great story!

Great read! Hot story, interesting plot, great writing--- Gave me something to read while quarantined, Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Perfect Hot Wife- Practical Pragmatic & Finally Birth Control

Please ignore the negative comments. The rewrite had more scenes, characters & everyday reality of Birth Control and no medically & biologicaly impossible cervix penetration.

The plus of this conclusion with few detailed sex scenes compared to the Original, is that it ties up ends nicely, bringing it to a happy conclusion as she is shown as a woman in control of her life becoming rich.

The Oiginal's ending gives chances to multiple possibilities even could be leading on to this as the reality version.

That is what makes the Original Conclusion stand apart as A Classic!

Hope to read many more of your new stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Rebooted 13

David has had enough and two exmarines are found castrared and beaten! 10 STAR

GiganticGiganticover 3 years ago

Dayumn Wow now that's a story!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Stupid

David is probably the stupidest so husband boyfriend I ever heard. Why associate with an all trash family like this. I would walk up to a brother like this and thank him and kick him as hard as I could in the nuts then headbutt him as had. Then walk the door telling them to keep enjoying distroying families. Never return again.

dedaniellededaniellealmost 3 years ago

the entire story was erotic, descriptively written, and kept me hot and bothered throughout. I couldn't put it down until I read it all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

David, dude..... screw my wife once, shame on you; screw my wife twice, shame on me. Dude needs to find yet another new girl and avoid his mother, brother, nephew, etc like the plague. Seriously, tell the next one you're an only child and your mother passed away. If they ever come around, buy a shotgun.

NickDNNickDNover 2 years ago

Not a great way to end a story as if to say, 163,000 words – roughly two large novels and there isn’t much to take out of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When I first started reading the "re-booted" version I thought oh fuck here we go again, another waste of time. But as it went on, there seemed to be an actual plot, and it got better. I don't know, maybe Big John "Ghost wrote it", as it did seem to get better. I really liked this version, while the other version left a lot to be desired. Maybe it's me, but I prefer real(ish) like stories, with a plot, adventure, and less cuckolding than others who spend time going thru the "loving wives" stories. I had started spending time in the "group" stories as I got tired of all of the cuckold stories, mainly due to them being very similar, almost cookie cutter stories with nothing original. And that is one thing I'll give you credit for, this is an original story with some newer types of scenes weaved into it. Thank You for writing it and posting it up here.

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69over 2 years ago

Fucking amazing Stormbringer! I billed my way through all of that! Exquisite

elvoniselvonisover 2 years ago

Ah Stormbringer you my friend get 5 stars ⭐️ your work is amazing

cibixcibixover 1 year ago

Wow, really enjoyed the re-telling of the original. The ending chapters were enjoyable, and grew a sense in me of a bit of sadness, that the end was approaching. Thank you for the ride friend!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Better epilogue:

Beth and Titus sat silently outside recovery room, where their son was resting after another operation. They were speding much of their time in hospital since Atla's broken body was found in abandoned building in the suburbs few months ago. Robbery was excluded immediately, since their son's body was carrying signs of torture. Concussion, both his legs and arms were broken, ribs were cracked, testicles mutilated, few teeths were knocked out, and his back was one, big scar after whipping he endured. While all of this was not life threatening, it was clear that rehabilitation will be long and painful for him. His future sex life was one big unknown, and kids were definitely out.

Beth sighed. Everything went to hell this last Thanksgiving. If only she though about keeping her son away from David's new wife, she would do this. But she didn't and now they had results. At first they didn't think that David would be capable of such a thing, but after finding out accidentally that girl Atlas knocked up had her child forcibly aborted and head shaved, Titus was sure it was David who organized his son's mutilation. Short, furious call only stengthen his believe - and hers too, after hearing David's sneering that "daddy and sonny probably fucked many girls, so maybe someone finally decided to show little shit's his proper place in the world". But they had no evidences. Police investigation showed no results so far, and no one believed that given lack of any visible traces they will be able to catch attackers. .

David's actions weren't limited to them. After Mary called him in order to scold for rude treatment of them, her white son snapped on her too - he basically renounced her as mother, telling that "he has better things to do than to hear whining of an old hag, who betrayed him, his dad and her race for some stinking niggas". It seemed that David finally had enough and cut off himself from rest of former family. Thus putting Mary into state of constant bouncing between crying and dullness. It became so intensive, that they were talking about putting her into mental institution, at least for some time.

At first sight, not much changed - they still had money, fame and many friends. But their little family was irreversibly destroyed - their son would spend rest of life as partial cripple, mother was mentally battered, ex-husband/brother was thinking of them as enemies, and she and her husband will live rest of their lives with awareness that it was THEIR actions that resulted in all of this misery. Sometimes life is a bitch, isn't it?

P.S. I wrote all of this to give at least small reckoning to David and rest of males, fictional and real one, destroyed by sick fantasies of their wifes and girlfriends. I'm not against interracial sex in principle, but ONLY under the condition that it doesn't destroy any normal realtionships. Any cuckolding is bad, but interracial one- you need to have mess instead brain in your head to like such a shit.

Ayez1982Ayez198211 months ago

Bravo!! Amazing story! Kinda wish David didn't get fucked over twice loved seeing you take Beth's character through her full arc. Really well done. Again Bravo!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Aside from the subject matter, it got pretty stupid fast, and just outright dumb at the end. I’m guessing giving her all the good things in life was wish fulfillment to rationalize somehow that being a total piece of filth was worth it.

DrDrk_4955DrDrk_4955about 2 months ago

A pretty hot series over-all, but what happened to the illustrations from the first re-write!?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Need to ask author if he knows what 13 inches really is

He needs to get a tape measure !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 hours ago

Absolutely loved this story made me so wet 😻

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStormbringer@Stormbringer
Check out my lensdump page for ai generated art based on my stories: https://lensdump.com/stormbringer1/albums Check out my blog at www.storiesbystormbringer.blogspot.com for all my stories and current projects. I'm an average, married, monogamous guy who likes to read and ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES