The Unwilling Neighbour Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a knock on the office door, and Nigel smiled wickedly.

Come to me, my little pet, he thought.

"Come in."

***

Despite everything, Anna's hand hesitated on the door handle of her neighbour's office.

Once she opened that door... Well, she had two options: attempt resistance by pleading her case, or take control. The latter option meant subjugating herself to more humiliation than she'd ever dreamt possible just a few days ago. But, the first option would undoubtedly give him all the control. And that was an even worse prospect.

The pill, she thought. I need to get that pill, then I'm out. Then I'll call his fucking bluff. Thirty something minutes. That's all. Thirty fucking minutes. Stick to the plan for thirty minutes, or get fucked. Literally.

Partly horrified at what she was about to do, and partly excited beyond reason, Anna Wade made up her mind.

Forcing her best, most seductive smile, the beautiful young blonde pushed the door open and walked slowly, confidently into her neighbour's lair.

***

Nigel's heart stopped dead as soon as he laid eyes on the young woman who came gliding through his office door.

Oh my...

Despite the outfit clearly being intended to hide and disguise the young blondes succulent curves, the way she moved, the way she carried herself, eyes locked on his, she practically oozed feminine desire.

Fuuuck. His mouth was bone dry.

In she came, long legs moving gracefully, hips swaying, round ass rolling seductively. Chest pushed out, those perfect, full breasts, straining gently underneath the top of the jumper bounced slightly with each step...

Fuuuuuuuck... Not much was happening upstairs for the businessman. But downstairs...

Any woman with a halfway decent figure walking like that was enough to turn any man's blood hot - but Anna Wade was so far above 'halfway decent' it was ridiculous.

But, if her figure and body language sent Nigel's mind reeling, it was her expression that sent blood rushing from his head to his, well, to his other head.

Those beautiful green eyes were locked on his with a heated intensity, and her full lips, curved in a seductive smile biting the lower lip. A woman wearing that expression could have only one thing on her mind...

Ohhh fuuuuuckkkk, was all he was capable of thinking.

This was beyond what he had hoped for, in every sense.

***

Anna suppressed the urge to vomit as she swayed over to her horrible neighbour, but she was fixated on performing at her absolute best. She knew she had a body that made men drool - and right now she was doing her best to turn this particular man into a dribbling mess on the floor. Her plan relied on blowing his mind, on securing an agreement she knew she wouldn't otherwise get and then hoping, no ensuring, that he didn't go back on his word. Her plan would work. It had to. Oh please let it work!

As she neared her older neighbour, she suppressed the urge to gag again. It wasn't the fact that she was actually doing this for the asshole. It wasn't the fact that she had actually thought up this humiliating idea herself. It wasn't the anticipation of what she was about to do. No. What made her want to empty her stomach with pure disgust was that, deep down, she was excited and there was a growing warmth between her toned thighs and... was that a hint of slick moisture forming...?

NO! She frantically stopped that train of thought. Do NOT fucking think about that! Focus girl, focus on what's important.

Closing the last few steps between herself and her neighbour, Anna only then registered Nigel's reaction to her entrance. He was... stunned. It was the only word that properly fit. He sat in his office chair completely motionless, mouth frozen partially open, and wide eyes locked on hers. Shock painted a perfect picture across his face. But his eyes, they were deep pits of animalistic hunger.

Perfect.

She'd clearly taken him completely by surprise and he was like a kangaroo in the headlights: too stunned to move. It was a perfect start - her plan depended on getting him off balance, forcing him to abandon any of his perverted schemes, and then securing her sanctuary. She would get that pill, and she would pay the price that she chose - not what he demanded.

Instead of stopping directly in front of Nigel, Anna instead passed by the side of his chair. One of her soft thighs brushed against his knee, and then his arm, and a shiver ran through his body as she delicately traced a single finger up his chest. She could feel his chest rising and falling heavily under her hand, and he'd turned his head so that his gaze was still locked on her face, but other than that he'd barely moved.

Anna came to a stop directly behind Nigel's chair and a rested a delicate hand on either shoulder. She stood close - very close: her flat toned stomach was pressing against his shoulder, her large full breasts brushing gently on the side of his face. A soft sigh escaped her neighbour's lips.

The young blonde slowly, delicately ran both hands down his chest, down, down, until the fingers brushed the tip of his belt. She squeezed slightly and dipped a single finger underneath his trousers by a mere couple of millimetres, before drawing her hands back up his abs, nails clawing softly into his skin and chest hair as she lifted his shirt. Yuck! His hips lifted ever so slightly as she withdrew her hands. She could see a bulge forming, straining against his pants, and felt a pang of expectation. Excited expectation.

She repeated the motion, feeling a shiver run through Nigel's body. This time, however, she paused with the first joint on each finger resting underneath his trouser rims teasingly. She hadn't really thought that she could go through with the next part of her skit, but being here now, filled with excitement... oh yes, was definitely going to go through with this! Gently she brushed her soft, plush lips against the older man's mouth and kissed him.

It was a soft kiss at first, uncertain, timid. The grey bristle on his chin scratched her soft face and made her all too aware of his age. But she'd come this far, and it seemed to be going well - he was caving in to her performance, and she would make sure she got what she wanted. She pushed her lips against his harder, firmer, and she slid her tongue inside his mouth, the heat of the moment gripping her.

***

Nigel's mind reeled. Never in his wildest dreams had he dared hope for anything remotely like this. He'd known yesterday that he'd tapped into some deep, primal part of his young blonde neighbour, but he had not expected her to realise her place in the world so quickly!

The young blonde's tongue continued to flash and glide against his, practically swimming inside his mouth. He could feel her desire, her hunger. He'd truly expected to need to drag her along for some time before she would finally reach the realisation that per purpose in life was to -

"Hrrmm" He moaned uncontrollably as soft fingers delicately slipped deeper inside his pants and stroked the length of his now fully erect cock through his jocks. Oh fuuuuuck yesssssss.....

Those precious fingers gently stroked up and down his full length a couple of times, as his breath continued to be sucked out of him by her delicious assault on his mouth. He moaned deeply again as both hands suddenly gripped and squeezed his throbbing cock. Fuck, was this really the same young lady who he'd blackmailed yesterday?

Suddenly one of Anna's hands withdrew from his pants, and for the briefest moment Nigel let out a gasp of disappointment. But then two things happened at once that sent his shocked excitement soaring once again. One hand suddenly slipped it's way inside his jocks and gripped his throbbing cock. The sensation of direct skin-on-skin contact on his erect member, the softness of her innocent hands, how she massaged him was... incredible. But at the same time, her other hand grabbed one of his own and, shockingly, guided it around behind the chair and to her tight round ass. Not only that, she actually pushed his hand inside her own pants encouragingly.

Fuck... this could not be the same young woman who he'd domineered over yesterday... it just couldn't be.

"Ahhhh-mmm," the beautiful blonde moaned as his coarse hand squeezed her ass-cheek roughly. Her skin was incredibly soft and silky, and his strong fingers delighted in the opportunity to grope her perfect ass.

Then in one swift motion the lithe teenager was no longer beside the chair. One moment she was there, directly behind him, hand working his cock, mouth locked to his, and the next moment, she was straddling him. His mind, so consumed by passion, could not comprehend how she had moved from one position to the next. She never broke away from the kiss and her hand never ceased its excited massaging of his thick cock. It was as though she simply flowed from behind him to actually on top of him!

One knee pressing into the chair on each side of his waist, her hips were pushed up, not resting on his lap, creating space for her hand to continue its incredible exploration of his shaft. Again, her free hand was guiding his other hand, this time not to her ass - which he still gripped tightly - but to her waist, then pushing him up inside her jumper.

Wow. It was all he was capable of thinking.

***

Anna's shivered uncontrollably as Nigel's coarse fingers slid along the smooth skin of her toned stomach. Then it was gripping one of her full ripe breasts, sending a fresh round of pleasure through her body. As much as she hated that she was doing this... she loved it. Her own arousal was rapidly soaring. The way his hands hungrily groped her ass and her oh-so sensitive boobs, the deliciously wetness as their tongues danced, the throbbing hardness that she gripped in one hand... it was fast driving her arousal sky high.

"Ahh yesss..." she moaned, breaking away from the kiss momentarily, as her neighbour freed one of her breasts from her bra and began toying with her sensitive and nipple.

Caught up in her own pleasure, Anna momentarily forgot her main aim of this performance. Then she realised that Nigel was staring at her, full of wonder, shock and... satisfaction.

The smug asshole! she shouted silently, but something must have shown on her face as another expression flashed across his face. Was it suspicion? Shit! She couldn't let him collect himself, couldn't let him start second-guessing her motives! Not now.

She needed to seize control again.

"Suck them," she whispered, face growing hot.

His eyes almost popped out of his skull. If she weren't so horrified at what she'd just said, or mortified at actually wanting him to do it, she would have laughed. Fuck, this was almost too easy! If all men were this easy to manipulate then...

There was a sudden tug against her chest and a loud ripping sound. What the -?

"Ohhhh-hmmm," she moaned in as his moist tongue delicately flicked across her hard nipple.

She looked down, surprised to find that somehow, in those mere fractions of a second that had passed, somehow Nigel had unzipped her hoodie fully, and actually ripped her shirt in two to expose her deliciously full chest. One breast was still contained within the bra cup, but the other had already been freed and was now being practically assaulted by his hand and mouth. The site of her shirt hanging in tatters, and the realisation of the level of desperate hunger that she'd instilled in Nigel was both shocking and arousing.

"Ohhhhh," she moaned, as he sucked her sensitive tit.

Her one hand continued to pump his rock hard cock inside his pants at what was now an almost frantic rate. A part of her wanted to slow things down - she couldn't afford to make him cum yet and she certainly didn't want to lose herself in the moment like yesterday, but things were starting to spiral out of her control. With her free hand, Anna shrugged off her hoodie and then deftly unclipped the back of her bra, letting it fall away. Suddenly freed, her other breast instantly became the focus of Nigel's unrelenting assault, and the sudden bombardment of sensation caused her to throw her head back in ecstasy.

"Yesss," she moaned to the ceiling.

Then, Nigel's hand that had been groping her round ass slithered its way down, inside her panties and between her legs. When his finger brushed her wet lobes and began rubbing her sensitive clit, Anna's arousal and need for release almost shattered her careful plan instantly. Almost. One shred, one tiny shred, of her resolve remained and screamed out a desperate plea.

This was it. She needed to seize control again, or lose herself entirely.

Mustering every scrap of self-control that she could muster, Anna breathed life into her desperate plan once again.

"Ahhhh... please Nigel," he looked up at her half triumphant, half annoyance. Shit, yesterday he'd made it clear how he wanted her to address him. If this plan was to work, she couldn't afford to piss him off.

"Please sir - ahhhhHH," she began again, but was interrupted as Nigel suddenly buried the first joint of a finger into her soaked pussy, a content smile on his face.

The prick thinks he's won, she thought.

And hasn't he? she answered herself.

"Not yet..." Anna replied to herself. It took a moment to realise that she'd spoken out loud.

Shit! If she fucked up her plan now...

He was still panting, still fingering her sensitive tits and cunt, as she continued to pump his thick cock, but he was now looking at her with a slightly less wondering expression. A seed of doubt perhaps? Suspicion? Shit!

She placed a finger under his chin and tipped his head up, then kissed him passionately once more. His body relaxed, and he moaned again - actually, they moaned together: his hands continuing to subtly manipulate one tit and her waiting cunt was rapidly bringing her to the orgasm that she'd been trying to ignore since her shower yesterday.

Anna couldn't afford to lose herself to lust now. She couldn't let him continue to drive her body in that direction so quickly! But, she needed to seize control of the situation again, to blow his mind and keep him off balance. She was so close!

Breaking away from the kiss, she stared down into his hungry predatory eyes, letting her own lust show unhindered. It was now or never.

"Please sir," she whispered again, voice breathy. "Not yet. Let me pleasure you first. I-."

Fuck, she thought, I cannot believe I'm about to say this...

"I want to suck your thick cock. Let me taste your cum. Let me..." her voice wavered but she forced the words out "...let me worship you, sir."

Before she could read his reaction, his finger suddenly buried itself to its full length inside her quivering pussy, right as his other hand pinched her sensitive nipple. The wave of ecstasy brought her to the very brink of her own orgasm, and as she stared into Nigel's eyes, and she saw that he was fully aware how close she to the tipping point she was.

But she wasn't finished with her humiliating proposal. She couldn't be. The young blonde knew that he wouldn't be satisfied with a blowjob - the ungrateful prick. No, he would want the promise of more. So she would give him his goddam blowjob and a supposed 'promise' of more, in exchange for her sanctuary.

In the split second that had passed since her shaming plea, Nigel hadn't moved a muscle, but Anna's hips were gently rocking on his finger, slowly edging herself to blissful release. She squeezed the thick meaty cock in her hand, and pumped it faster still, hoping to drive him so close to the brink that he wouldn't be able to think clearly either. Her bat-shit crazy plan would either work, or it would fail spectacularly with them both cumming right here and now - which would be an utter disaster, as he'd then still have the best part of half an hour to destroy her.

She leaned forwards, pressing his face to her bosom, and whispered into his ear.

"Let me taste your cock and cum again sir," she pleaded. "Then, once you give me the pill I can relax and we can then find somewhere more comfortable and you can take me like you did yesterday."

There, the fucking thing was said. Anna thought her face would burn to a crispy cinder; such was the heat of her shame and embarrassment. She squeezed the thick rod in her hand harder still, and focused her rapid strokes only on the bulging bulbous head.

Nigel moaned underneath her, his eyes still locked on hers were deep hungry pits filled with lust. He unconsciously rolled her nipple between his fingers, and her moan joined his as she continued rocking on the single finger that impaled her young cunt.

As the moment seemed to drag on, it became all too much for Anna. The stimulation on her sensitive tits and desperate pussy, the suspense of waiting for his reply, the lust in his eyes, the erotic hardness of his cock, the sexual tension that she'd been building all day having refused her own release, his moans, all capped by the utter humiliation that she had willingly subjugated herself to this. She felt her orgasm building. It was coming - she was so close. Anna moaned again. Fuck yea. All rational thought fled her mind, only one thing mattered now.

The older man underneath her said something, but Anna didn't hear, not through her own desperate need.

"Ahhh-ahhh-ahhh" the young woman moaned as she repeatedly drove herself down faster and harder onto his single finger, hungrily searching for the extra depth. If only it was his long thick cock, spurting his hot seed inside her, not a comparatively short and thin finger. At that exact instant, the thick throbbing cock in her hand seemed to swell, to bulge - he was about to cum, and she imagined that it was buried inside her tight pussy. That thought, something that would normally terrify her beyond belief, was the final straw. She was almost at the peak of the mountain: unimaginable ecstasy was almost in her grasp. She was about to -

Suddenly, without warning, the finger she was fucking herself on simply disappeared. Her hungry pussy tried to clamp down, to grip it, to hold it in, but it was slick with her juices and there was simply no traction. At the same time, he hand toying with her sensitive nipple vanished.

"Noooooooo!!" she wailed, squirming, deprived on the very brink of her climax.

***

"Ok, it's a deal," Nigel whispered breathily into the young woman's ear.

He was close, very close, to climaxing, but he had enough self-control to moderate his voice - he didn't want the cameras picking up any sort of deal that could be linked to any form of blackmail. This needed to be clean. It was only sheer dumb luck that his nineteen-year-old neighbour had whispered her proposal in his ear.

He still had no idea why the hell the busty young blonde had decided to try this tact on him, and his mind was in no shape to figure it out. Not yet - not while she continued her relentless jerking on his cock. All he knew, was she was playing into his plan perfectly. Fuck, if things continued this way, he wouldn't need a plan. Surely that was too good to be true, yet here they were.

"Ahhh-ahhh-ahhh" the fit teenager moaned, increasing the pace that she fucked his finger. Fuck, she was wet. Dripping wet. He could feel her delectable juices running down his finger, pooling in his hand, and starting to run down his wrist. She hadn't even heard his acceptance of her proposal!

Fuck me, he thought as it hit him, and he stared up at her beautiful face, framed by her long golden-blonde hair. She'd lost herself, completely and absolutely. This wasn't some absurd scheme or plan born out of desperation, this was a young woman who had woken her inner nymphomaniac, and was hunting her own pleasure relentlessly, and she was about to reach her beautiful orgasm. No. She hadn't woken her inner desires: he had dragged them out with what he'd done to her yesterday. At that realisation, he felt his cock bulge in her tight grip: he was about to -

1...345678