The Unwilling Neighbour Ch. 03

Story Info
Anna struggles with herself, Nigel pushes his advantage.
25.6k words
4.77
56.1k
62

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrXYZ
MrXYZ
329 Followers

Note from the author:

This story was submitted in the "non-consent/reluctance" category. If that's not what you're into, then this may not be the story for you.

All characters involved in sexual encounters are 18+.

The story is set in Australia, so Mum not Mom, Celsius not Fahrenheit, Christmas is in summer, and so on.

This is Chapter 3 in Anna's story. Things might not make sense if you haven't read earlier chapters.

And finally, a massive thanks to everyone for your great feedback - when writing is going slowly, it certainly helps me get back behind the keyboard when I see that others enjoy my stories!

======== Chapter 3 ========

Anna slammed the front door to her parent's house behind her, locked the deadbolt and then collapsed against it hugging herself. Safe. Finally safe.

Her head was spinning and she was breathing heavily, close to panic. Her athletic legs felt like they were made of jelly. She tried to collect herself.

What the hell just happened? she asked herself.

The afternoon's events seemed so surreal, almost as though they hadn't actually happened to her, like a dream or an out of body experience. The day had started out normal enough. Actually no, she reminded herself. Nothing about the day was normal.

Waking up, head pounding and hung-over was not a normal occurrence - not for her. But, one might be expected to wake up in such a state the morning after your nineteenth birthday. But fuck, things had gone downhill from there.

First discovering the police were investigating her party and that the neighbours were considering pushing charges for damage to their properties. That was most certainly not familiar territory for the young blonde from a protected and privileged upbringing. Her parents had been utterly furious - hardly surprising given the circumstances, but again, not normal. The level of punishment the handed her that was unprecedented for the spoilt blonde: grounded, no meeting friends or boyfriend, no car and no credit card. They'd never been that harsh before.

Then there was the cleaning. They were making her single handedly tidy both neighbour's homes, and their own, following the damage her party had caused. Funnily enough, while she was totally unaccustomed to picking up rubbish and broken glass on her hands and knees, doing so at the Robinson's place actually seemed like the most normal part of the day. But then...

Her gut tightened and she swallowed when she thought about her other neighbour. That was when things had really turned south.

What the fuck did I do? she wondered rhetorically. She knew exactly what she'd done: the memories were crystal clear in her mind. Ever single aspect. Every moment, every touch... How could she ever forget?

Bathers. It all started with her bathers. Why the fuck had she been so stupid! How could she have just let herself be convinced to strip down to her red bikini, specifically chosen to tease and entice her boyfriend, to rescue furniture from her neighbour's pool! She'd noticed Nigel, her middle-aged neighbour, leering at her as she'd approached the pool, but she'd never expected him to push things further.

But he had. And, she'd gone along with his demands, even somewhat willingly. Sure, she'd been blackmailed to suck his cock to keep the videos from the previous night from ending up with the police, but if she was honest with herself, she actually had found the experience exciting and arousing. Something that asshole had been astute enough to pick up! That had been utterly humiliating, when he'd made her reveal that she'd gotten wet while sucking his enormous cock.

But, if she'd found the blowjob a confusingly complex mixture of humiliation, disgust and excitement, it was nothing compared to what had happened next.

The spanking had started out innocent enough. Hell, if she considered that innocent, then it was really an indication of how wrongly things had turned out for the young university student. Nothing about bending over a couch dressed only in her bikini while her neighbour spanked her mostly bare ass with his belt was innocent! Nothing! She could still feel his blows raining down on her round bum: she remembered the pain and the humiliation as clear as day, and her ass was still tender.

Yet somehow, mixed in with that, he'd somehow touched on a deep sexual hunger within her. By the end of the spanking, she'd been dripping wet and, ready, desperate even, for proper sexual release. She hadn't been able to admit it at the time (how could she with him there?) but now, in the quiet security of her own home, she could finally admit as much to herself.

After that, when he'd first kissed her delicious pussy, that was when her world was really turned on its head. She shivered and blushed at the memory of his slick tongue ravishing her pussy. Why had it felt so fucking amazing? It had been like... like... like pure heaven. Magical bliss. And the orgasm... fuuuuuck. Indescribable. The recollection sent a shiver of warm tingles through her body.

If men found blowjobs a tenth as amazing as the oral sex she received, then it was no wonder they were all obsessed with getting their girlfriends on their knees! She wondered if all men were that skilled with their tongues, or if Nigel was particularly gifted. Something told her the latter was true, though she didn't know why she thought that.

I'll have to get Dave to go down on me one time, she thought, blushing again. Absently she cupped one of her ripe D cup breasts in a hand and squeezed gently.

At the thought of Dave, she felt a sudden pang of guilt. She'd just cheated on her boyfriend! Instantly she felt ashamed - she knew he'd never betray her, and yet she'd just sucked and fucked her neighbour, and cum herself in the process! Twice! What's more, she'd barely spared him a thought throughout the entire ordeal - except (she was ashamed to admit) to notice the stark differences between Dave and Nigel's cock size and stamina. Somehow she knew that there was no way in hell Dave could have lasted as long as Nigel had when he'd been fucking her.

Oh, and the sex! Her eyes stared across the hallway unseeing as she relived the incredible fucking she'd just received.

She'd never enjoyed sex before - her only other partner hadn't cared whatsoever for her comfort or arousal. But, although Nigel's cock had terrified her with its size, the sex had been... amazing. She could clearly remember herself being stretched wide by that incredibly thick, long throbbing cock. Even now she was shocked at how Nigel had brought her to orgasm a second time, so soon after the first one. She'd never doubled up in a session before, and the strength of that second orgasm had eclipsed even the first one. A deep down primal part of her longed to experience that amazing sexual ecstasy again.

Absently a hand slipped down between her legs and a single finger ran delicately along her exposed pussy. It was still wet and sticky, her own juices mixed with her neighbour's thick, glumpy sperm which was now starting to dribble down the inside of her toned thighs.

Suddenly she came back to the present and all at once the weight of dozens of conflicting emotions crashed down on the innocent nineteen-year-old blonde. She buried her face in her hands and slid her back down the door until her bare ass rested on the cool polished timber floorboards.

Her mind raced, barely processing each emotional thought before jumping to the next.

Shit shit shit! He came inside me!

What the fuck was I thinking, going along with his demands?

Why did it feel so fucking good?

He wasn't even wearing a condom!

I can still taste his cock and cum in my mouth! Yuck!!!

I cheated on Dave!

That video! Fuck! No one can ever see that video! I can't go to jail!

He watched me in my red bikini that was meant for Dave!

I actually moaned while he spanked me!

He groped my boobs! He groped my ass! And I just let him!

I didn't even put up a fight! How could I? He has the videos, and... It felt so fucking good...

I should go to the police! He forced me! No! I can't - he'll send that movie and ruin my life. Even if it ruins his, I can't go to prison!

I let him eat my pussy! Fuck, it was so incredible!

I finally came on a cock... it was all I wanted yesterday...

Shit! Fucking shit! He came inside me without a condom!!

Will I ever cum like that again?

Oh, those orgasms... They feel soooo dam amazing...

She knew that she should cry. She knew that she should be a sobbing wreck. But the tears wouldn't come, try as she might. She tried focus on the bad stuff - the blackmail, the fear, the humiliation - but somehow her mind always latched onto how incredible it had made her feel instead.

What is wrong with me? she wondered, but no answer came.

For a time she sat there collecting her thoughts, leaning against the front door, the beautiful athletic teenager with silky blonde hair and full ripe breasts, who was wearing nothing but her neighbour's shirt, bare ass growing cool on the floorboards as the sperm which dripped from her pussy slowly dried to a crusty film on her soft skin.

Eventually she looked up and took a deep breath, eyes still dry. While she couldn't reconcile her feelings about what had happened, she knew something for certain: she wasn't going to let it define her. She wasn't going to let him define her. She'd always had a strong sense of self-assurance, and despite the hiccup today, she intended to keep it that way. Today he'd taken her by surprise, ambushed her, and she'd gone along with his demands without being able to think of any counter. He'd pushed her buttons and she'd caved in.

But now she had time to collect herself, to prepare herself mentally. Build walls. What happened today - caving in like that and succumbing to his touch - was not going to happen again. Not for him. Whatever happened, she was not going to let herself become that pathetic, desperate girl again who orgasmed for her horrid neighbour.

Mind set and determined she set about her tasks at hand.

First and foremost, she needed to get herself cleaned up. Fuck, the thought of having her neighbour's cum still inside her young vagina still freaked her out. She felt sick every time she remembered it. Sick with fear of pregnancy, and even sicker (if that was even possible) with the realisation that his cum actually turned her on. She hurried upstairs, bare feet patting gently on the hardwood flooring. Remembering Nigel's last command, she ducked into her bedroom and made sure the curtains were fully open.

Fine , she thought. If that asshole wants to perv on me in my bedroom - then I'll just make sure there's nothing for him to see.

She hastily grabbed some loose, baggy clothes from her wardrobe and ducked back out of the room, heading for the shower.

***

From his upstairs spare room Nigel watched as the blonde nineteen-year-old next door slipped inside her bedroom. Fuck, she was a stunning piece of work! Her long, tanned athletic legs were perfectly on show, completely uncovered by her only piece of clothing - his own shirt. There was something amazingly erotic about watching a beautiful woman walking around wearing his shirt and nothing else. He couldn't quite put his finger on why that was the case and it certainly wasn't as flattering as a bikini or lingerie or any number of well-cut outfits. But it was defiantly erotic.

He smirked as the beautiful teenager shifted awkwardly through her room, clearly aware and uncomfortable that she was being watched. Her gaze pointedly avoided the windows, as though ignoring them altogether would make her unseen watcher disappear. He watched as she hastily snatched some clothes from her wardrobe, and was mildly disappointed that she crouched down carefully so as not to provide him a view of her bare ass.

Don't worry, my little slut, he thought, I've seen it before, and I'll see it again.

Quick as she'd entered, Anna Wade disappeared from his view again, and Nigel sagged backwards, resting against the doorframe. Somehow he knew that he wouldn't see her again for hours.

He still could scarcely believe what had transpired that afternoon. What he'd just done.

A part of him felt guilty at how he'd blackmailed and taken advantage of the young woman. After what he'd done, how could he not? He'd coerced her into sucking his cock. He'd spanked and groped her ass despite her feeble protests. He'd given her oral sex against her wishes. And, he'd actually fucked her with his throbbing cock even as she'd struggled and begged him to stop. And the icing on the cake, literally, was that he'd cum deep inside her young pussy even after she'd revealed that she wasn't on birth control. It was completely immoral and completely illegal to boot. Was it illegal if she was moaning and enjoying it as much - perhaps even more - then he? But it had been so fucking amazing. He'd never dreamt of blackmailing a woman in that way before. That feeling of power, of control had been immensely arousing. It was intoxicating. And now that he'd tried it, now that he'd tasted her sweet juices and witnessed her orgasm first hand, he knew he couldn't help but chase it again. Chase her again. Take her again.

***

The air in the bathroom was thick with steam and felt heavy to breath. If she opened her eyes, Anna knew she would struggle to see the door only a few meters away through the swirling mist, but she kept her eyes screwed shut. The steaming hot water streamed down her elegant body as she stood directly under its path, absorbing the heat. Her tanned skin was glowing with a gentle shade of red, and she had her face tipped upwards into the hot stream. She'd turned the temperature up as high as she could bear, and then a bit more - it took all her concentration to stay under the hot flow, which meant her mind couldn't dwell on the afternoon's events.

Without opening her eyes, the young blonde reached out and pumped a few large squirts of body wash into her hand from the bottle on the ledge. Turning slightly so the water only washed down her back, she began lathering the lotion over the front of her body. Her delicate hands glided over her smooth skin as she covered herself in the lubricating body wash. She rubbed it over her athletically toned abs, up her sides and across the top of her chest, then she ran both hands down her chest over her full, supple breasts.

After repeating the motion a number of times the teen was completely covered in slick and soapy lotion, and she began rubbing herself in a rapid motion, scrubbing herself clean, as though trying to wash away the dirtiness of the day. She scrubbed herself here and there, top to toe. When she ran a hand upwards from her toned thigh, up her abdomen and to one of her breasts, she paused momentarily, cupping the full flesh in her hand. Her breast felt slightly tender in her hand and suddenly memories of her sensitive tit being pinched, slapped, sucked and abused washed back over her.

Suddenly acutely aware that only a short time earlier her mid-aged neighbour had been groping her womanly mounds with unbridled hunger, Anna began vigorously washing her full breasts. Yuck! Gross! It freaked her out that anyone other than her boyfriend had had their way with her - especially someone older than her own father! Yet even as she sloped the silky soap mixture over her tits in an attempt to desperately wash the memories away, she realised that her vigorous washing motion was causing her breasts to shake and bounce in a way eerily familiar to earlier that day...

She was lying on her back on the couch in her neighbour's living room and her body shook with a steady rhythmic pounding that caused her exposed breasts to bounce around on her chest. She could feel Nigel's hot breath on her face, she could hear herself moaning as his throbbing cock ploughed forcefully in and out of her stretched and waiting pussy. A flame of excitement grew warm inside her, and Anna wasn't sure whether it was purely recollection or something more present...

No! She snapped herself out of the memory.

Even though she still had a dirty feeling on her skin, Anna forced herself to stop washing her breasts. They are already clean, she tried reassuring herself. But the truth of the matter was her tits were simply too sensitive, and even the simple stimulation of rubbing them down with soapy water was just too much for her to handle at the moment.

Suddenly the realisation that she was standing naked in the shower was too much for her. She felt exposed, vulnerable. She glanced at the door, as though expecting someone to burst through at any second and take advantage of her again and again. Would she even resist if they did?

You're being totally ridiculous, she scolded herself.

The door was locked, and the one small window in the bathroom was up high and made of frosted glass. And the house was fully locked up - she'd checked every door twice since returning. She was safe.

She turned the water temperature up further to distract herself, but the vulnerable feeling didn't subside. Anna hurriedly finished washing her body, then turned her attention to the last spot yet to clean: her vagina.

Taking a deep breath, she ran her soapy hand along her smooth, shaved slit. Immediately warm tingles ran up her spine, and she froze, a single fingertip nestled between lobes. A recollection flashed: strong fingers probing her moist pussy as she knelt obediently on the couch, a thick throbbing rod filling her mouth...

Get a grip girl! Anna scolded herself, struggling to stay in control.

All she needed to do was to clean herself. Wash away her neighbour's saliva and the scent of her own humiliating arousal. Wash away the sweat that coated her silky skin, both her own and his. But most importantly, wash away his thick, sticky seed that had been emptied deep inside of her and filled her young moist cunt so fully.

Hastily, she snatched the showerhead off its holder and guided it down, pointing the jet of hot water directly up at her pussy. Though she hoped the hot water would abate her arousal, the young woman was fully aware of the danger this added stimulation posed. Soon, very soon, she knew that her body would adjust to the heat and then the constant pressure from the jet would begin re-kindling her arousal: she'd done this numerous times previously when masturbating alone. Anna needed to move quickly.

Taking a deep breath, Anna slid two fingers inside her pussy. Working quickly, she began cleaning her canal, cleansing herself with the hot water. Delicate fingers worked in and out quickly, washing away the day. She parted them slightly as she did so, allowing the steamy water to flow inside her cunt to help cleanse it of Nigel's intrusion. Her pussy felt smooth - it always did - but there was a definite slickness to it as well this time, the tell-tale sign that she'd been wet with arousal a short time earlier.

Slick with his cum. The thought floated through the teenagers mind, and she felt herself grow hot.

In and out, in and out Anna's fingers worked her cunt quickly.

Just getting clean, she reassured herself.

In and out. Slightly deeper. Yes, just a bit deeper... I must get clean properly, she thought... a bit deeper...

Anna's eyes closed, her brow furrowed in a frown of concentration, fighting to stay on task.

In and out... a bit deeper... clean... yes, just there...

The blonde unconsciously shifted her feet apart and bent her knees slightly, opening her pelvis.

MrXYZ
MrXYZ
329 Followers
123456...8