The Unwilling Neighbour Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*slurp* *slurp *slurp*

"Ahh yea slut, just ahh like that..."

The thick veiny cock was pulsing in her mouth as she bobbed faster and faster, tongue swirling around the smooth head. It felt... delicious.

*slurp* *slurp*

"Ahhhh yea..." Nigel moaned as Anna began massaging his balls more firmly, more... hungrily.

*squelch* *slurp* *gugh*

"Hmmm - gugh - aaaah - slurp - ahhhhhhh," she moaned with pleasure as her fingers danced furiously along her dripping slit.

*gugh* *slurp*

She moaned again, and inside she screamed to herself to resist her sexual need. She couldn't give him that victory, not again!

*slurp* *gugh*

The huge cock filled her mouth, yet she still couldn't take any more length despite her efforts to go deeper.

*slurp* *slurp* *THWACK!*

"Aaa-oooowww-gha!" Anna cried out against her meaty gag in mixed pain and pleasure as Nigel suddenly slapped one of her bouncing tits - hard - but she didn't slow down. She sped up.

*slurp* THWACK!*

This time the other breast was the victim, and again, the sharp pain was swallowed by an intense jolt of pleasure.

*slurp* *THWACK*

"Hmm-aaaahhhh" the young blonde moaned, as she rubbed her desperate cunt faster and faster.

*THWACK* *THWACK*

The intense stimulation drove her onwards at a frantic rate. She needed - NEEDED - to cum!

NO! A part of her screamed in desperation. Don't let him win! Not again!

*THWACK* *THWACK* *THWACK* *THWACK* *THWACK*

The blows rained down harder and faster than ever, each strike punctuated by spike in excitement and a hungry moan despite her best efforts to resist.

***

Nigel was close. Very close. The incredible blowjob that his young neighbour was delivering him was near on perfection. The sight of her kneeling before him, pure desire painted on her angelic face lifted him higher. The sight of her delicious breasts jolting with each strike and the accompanying moans of ecstasy were intoxicating.

He was driving Anna Wade wild with lust, and in doing so he was making her his. With that realisation, he could hold back no longer. He was hurtling towards his orgasm, and he was going to bring the delectable young blonde with him.

In an instant his hands darted forwards and instead of striking those incredibly sensitive tits, he pinched the erect nipples between his fingers and pulled them away from her body. He knew, with certainty, that this would be the final straw needed to tip the young woman over the edge and into her own exquisite ecstasy.

"Ahhh fuck yea babe," he panted. "Just... ahh... like that... ahhh..."

***

Anna was engulfed in intense pleasure with a hint of pain as Nigel suddenly pinched both her sensitive nipples. The relentless assault on her tits combined with her frantic masturbation and the horribly exciting knowledge that she was driving her neighbour wild took her to the very brink of bliss.

Above her Nigel said something, but lost in her own desire she didn't process the words.

"Hhmmm-guuughhmm!" She moaned hungrily.

Finally completely lost in the moment, Anna's hand was rubbing her pussy at a frantic rate, hunting her own heavenly ecstasy. She was close, oh so close to the orgasm that had been building within her since her shower the day before. She was...

Once again Nigel's thick cock seemed to swell in her grip and she could practically feel it force her plush lips even wider. Once again, she knew that he was about to cum explosively. But this time, the young blonde didn't back off. She squeezed the heavy ball sack firmly in her hand, as she continued frantically rubbing her dripping clit and practically gagging on the pulsating rod in her mouth.

Anna felt herself surging towards a desperate and humiliating orgasm. She was about to -

"Uuhhhh... oh YEAA!" Nigel cried out above her, and as his strong hands suddenly cupped the back of her head, holding her in place in an iron grip, and Anna knew they were both about to cum in unison.

But even as she was hurtled towards the point of heavenly bliss, some deep part of Anna somehow snapped back in control.

Noooooo! the voice cried out silently, I will NOT cum for this asshole again!

She would never, ever let herself succumb to that level of humiliation again.

And so, despite being on the very verge of exploding into magnificent ecstasy, the busty young blonde tore her delicate fingers from her desperate pussy.

At that exact instant, the first wad of thick, salty semen erupted from the enormous dick which was buried half its length in her young mouth and plastered the back of her throat with shocking force. As her gag reflex triggered, the next wave of her older neighbour's cum spewed from his cock, filling her mouth. And the next spurt. And the next. Wave after wave erupted as she choked and struggled to no avail.

"Uuughhh!!!!" she choked.

Gagging, Anna was unable to swallow, so the thick seed that filled her already stuffed mouth escaped the only way it could: out through her mouth. Out it came, dribbling down her chin and covering the tops of her full breasts that waited below. Her neighbour's thick semen dripped over her erect tits and it ran into her cleavage where it pooled, trapped by the two mounds of soft flesh that were pushed together by her arms as she tried in vain to push herself off the pulsing cock. A single trickle escaped, and slowly made its way down her flat toned stomach.

Slowly, the spurts of hot cum subsided, slowly the thick cock began to soften in her mouth, yet Anna's neighbour held her firmly in place with a strong grip. As she continued to choke on the thick semen and the meaty sausage, the curvy teenager felt a strange mix of relief and panic building.

She'd executed her humiliating plan, so the pill and safety should soon be hers. Her mum would knock on the door soon to give her the escape she needed so desperately, the final element of her plan. Yet... yet something told her neighbour would find a way to punish her for her disobedience, for not cumming as he had instructed.

Shit! Had she just screwed everything up? Fuck!

Finally, her neighbour's gaze refocused and his predatory eyes locked onto hers, and the innocent blonde felt a wave of panic hit her as anger flashed across his face.

"You stopped yourself cumming didn't you?" Nigel asked in a dangerous whisper. "You know," he paused, still catching his breath, "I think it makes a lot more sense if I give you that tablet after we finish upstairs, don't you agree?"

Oh no, please no! Fuck fuck FUCK!

***

...to be continued...

1...345678