The Upside of Smoking Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy grabbed a chaise lounge and dropped it behind me. The angel had been silent for a while, but put in another objection. Still, I was unable to just say "no". Four hands eased me onto my back.

Nora straddled my thighs, leaning over to give me a deep tongue twisting kiss. I enjoyed the tobacco taste, no matter how much I regretted my daughter's bad habit. Amy guided my hands to Nora's tits and I touched my daughter sexually, feeling the firm ripeness, and the excited hard nubbins.

I could feel the wetness and warmth of Nora's groin pressed against my hardness, separated by a thin layer of fabric. My cock throbbed in anticipation. The devil on my left shoulder suggested silently that Amy should slide between my legs and lick my balls as she rearranged Nora's clothing so that I would slide easily into my daughter's inviting womb. That made my shaft try to straighten further, but it just pressed harder into my daughter's tummy.

Nora broke off our kiss and nibbled my ear. Both young women were giggling girlishly. My daughter then slid the flat of her tongue down the side of my neck and nibbled out along my collarbone, pausing to gnaw on the point of my shoulder.

Amy exhaled a plume of smoke into my nostrils and commented, "our girl sure loves to use her teeth. I just love watching the way she consumes her lovers. Especially when she leaves enough for me to enjoy after."

She followed up on this with a kiss that made me see stars, but did not distract me from feeling my daughter nibble my nipples.

As Nora licked down my torso, stopping to tongue my navel, Amy lowered her cunt over my face. Though I could not see, I knew she was still smoking. Each inhalation drove her flesh firmly against my skin. When she exhaled, she lifted slightly. This created a solidly sexual rhythm.

My lips and tongue quickly started to explore her labia, stabbing up as she writhed in ecstasy, eventually offering me her clit. I drew that deep into my mouth, closing my teeth around the base so I could make it bobble with my tongue.

Nora lifted her body, interrupting her exploitation before reaching my pubic hair. My demon wondered what was up, but I heard the two chums kissing, swapping smoke, and sensed that they must be fondling each other's breasts.

My cock, now trapped beneath my daughter, pushed up against her taint. She wriggled her hips and released it just long enough to settle it into her anal cleavage.

"That feels so good," Nora sighed as she broke her kiss just long enough to come up for air. "I know it will fit up my ass too. But, Daddy, I think I want it in my cunt first if that is okay with you."

Amy giggled, apparently liking that idea. Then she leaned forward, no doubt blowing more toxins into my daughter's lungs. Somehow though I felt that I now lacked the moral high ground to give talks about healthy living.

My left hand found Nora's right hip, slowly easing her nightie up before I even realized what I was doing. My right hand was crawling more purposefully up Amy's torso. I had to raise my shoulders off the deck to cup her tit. That made our pyramid tumble over onto the wood.

Fortunately, that just made the ladies dissolve into gales of laughter.

"Anybody hurt?" I was still apparently able to be parental.

"Too turned on to notice, or care," Amy answered.

I looked over at Nora, to check on her. My attention though was immediately diverted when I noticed that the fall had caused her nightie to slide all the way up her hip to her waist, baring my daughter's cunt to me for the first time since she had been potty trained.

Her fair pubic hair was sparse, but looked natural- a terrific combination since it would not scratch or otherwise get in the way, but still maintained a hint of innocence. The trickle of fluid trailing down her inner thigh was anything but innocent. Instead, it made me wet my lips in anticipation.

Nora giggled and pointed at how my cock surged to new turgidity at that moment.

"Someone better fuck that before it explodes," Amy suggested as she passed her half-smoked butt to Nora.

My daughter nodded in response just before she treated me to another show of her deeply inhaling and exhaling. Her twin peaks bounced bodaciously under the flannel.

"I bet Daddy would love to eat my pussy now that he has seen it, but first, I need a good fucking. I'm tired of feeling jealous of you Amy."

"You are in for a treat. Daddy-o is a great ride."

"Then I should get him inside."

Grasping my root to stabilize my spear, my daughter rose up and shifted forward, lowering her groin very slowly over my hardness. I had never felt a glove that fit so tightly around my girth. If Amy had not already said otherwise, I would have bet that my baby was a virgin.

She squirmed as she took more and more of my meat, her muscles relaxing, and her juices lubricating the motion. The fit was still snug, but not uncomfortable- the elasticity confirmed Amy's assertion that Nora liked a good fucking.

So I set out to give her one. Quite quickly, the smell of sex overpowered the scent of tobacco. Amy must have noticed as well, since she lit up a fresh smoke and took care to exhale a cloud around Nora and I as we mated.

Fucking Nora was nothing like fucking her mother, or any other of the few mature women I had fucked. It was vaguely reminiscent of my youthful adventures, or my most recent fucking of Amy, in that a young pussy can be so tight. Nora was very athletic, and her abdominal muscles were well toned, with exceptional control.

Nora's pussy clenched tightly around my shaft, but then she would relax the grip to bounce a few strokes. Then, she would twist her hips as she slid down my pole, finally grinding her groin against mine with my full meat throbbing deep within her.

Before long, her entire body was writhing, and she was throwing her hair wildly about her face. Amy reached a hand over and tweaked Nora's nipples, then offering a puff on the cigarette to my daughter while we still fucked.

Nora straightened up her spine, driving her lower body hard against my groin. Her abs kept slowly, almost casually, milking me as she took a deep drag on the butt. I throbbed even harder watching her nipples rise and fall as she inhaled.

She passed the cigarette back to Amy and without warning lowered her mouth down to my lips. Her tongue parted my teeth and exhaled all the smoke into my throat. It felt like she was emptying right down to the very bottom of her lungs.

I had no option but to inhale, taking much of the toxic but tasty mix into my own lungs. Nora helped by distracting me, exploring inside my cheeks with her tongue while guiding my palms to her tits, where my fingers instinctively found her nipples. When she finally lifted her lips from my mouth, it was sweet relief to exhale at last.

Nora breathed deeply gain, taking some of the still bluish cloud back into her throat. She grinned at me, smoke seeping out of the sides of her smile as she chuckled.

Amy, not wanting to be left out, shifted behind Nora, reaching around to caress those nipples she seemed to adore. Amy also shared yet another cigarette with my daughter, keeping it in her other hand, which travelled from one mouth to the other as they both indulged their habits.

The view of these two angels sharing a single smoke brought me to the brink of orgasm. Nora's clit was bobbling excitedly only about a foot from my face. I wanted to lick it, but since I could not, I desperately prayed that Amy would fondle Nora so that our climaxes could coincide. Somehow, in the heat of the moment I must have forgotten that I also had hands, which were busy kneading my daughter's firm young ass.

"Sooooo close," Nora moaned, tossing her head back onto Amy's shoulder. The butt moved only an inch or two to go from mouth to mouth.

For the first time since the fucking had begun, I wondered about the neighbours. If Nora was a screamer like her mother, surely someone would wake up. I definitely did not need anybody calling the cops.

Amy moved matters along by kissing Nora again after inhaling, so they shared more smoke. While the smoke seeped out of the corners of Nora's mouth, her BFF kissed down Nora's neck and nibbled a nipple. Finally, I felt Amy's fingers brush the surface of my cock as she skillfully located Nora's clit and gave it the attention it deserved.

"Soooooooooooooo goooood," Nora groaned, not quite a scream. Her body rode up and slammed down hard on my thighs. My spear never quite lost contact with her slit, and Amy's hand got trapped between us.

That touch triggered my climax. Great gobs of goo gushed deep inside my daughter. I was amazed at how hard I came after already spending sperm on my play with Amy.

Nora was thrashing about, head and hair thrashing even more wildly than before as her hips ground against me and she bounced the backs of her thighs against my legs. Her boobs had just enough sway to shake seductively before my eyes. Perhaps that is why I remained hard inside her even after she calmed and collapsed against my chest. Amy's arm was still trapped between our bodies, which forced Amy to lie with her back to the deck, beside me. She settled her head on my right shoulder.

The cigarette still glowed in Amy's free hand. She seemed to catch her breath first, so she raised it to her lips and drew on it while Nora finished gasping for breath. Amy then pressed the butt to Nora's lips for the last drag before tossing it out onto the lawn, embers sparking in the night air. Both young women exhaled the scent into a cloud around me.

Nora then settled her head on my left shoulder and kissed my cheek tenderly. My cock was still semi-hard inside of her.

I closed my eyes, grinning. Nora noticed the closed eyes and asked, "have we finally cured your insomnia Daddy, just as the sun is coming up? I'd hate for you to fall asleep and miss watching Amy eat this cream pie. She loves cream pie almost as much as smoking."

My daughter giggled then continued. "She has been a really bad influence on me in many ways, but don't worry Daddy, I still have an angel on one shoulder moderating the devil on the other, so I'm not quite as wicked as she is."

"No one is quite as wicked as I am," Amy chuckled in agreement. My angel gave up long ago. It's halo kept getting tarnished with cum stains. I'm left with a little evil to guide me."

Nora rolled onto her back beside me, but kept her head on my shoulder. I winced a bit as my cock got bent uncomfortably trying to pop loose while still engorged. It was still stiff enough to stand up and smell the early morning air, deciding not to go to sleep quite yet.

Amy passed Nora the pack of smokes and held the lighter until Nora could draw smoke deep into her lungs. I was enchanted by watching my daughter's stiff nipples rise and fall as she inhaled and exhaled. My cock throbbed, recovering more turgidity with each bobbling of Nora's breasts. I was distracted while Amy moved across between Nora's knees.

I did recover in time to see Amy planting kisses on my daughter's inner thighs, working her way up to Nora's cream filled honeypot. Nora writhed on my shoulder and against my side. She shuddered as her chum licked my seed off either side of my daughter's gash.

Amy's lips grazed Nora's clit in passing as she went from one side to the other, just teasing it. She then used a couple of fingers to stretch Nora's opening wide. This caused a gush of goo which Amy hungrily captured on her tongue, swallowing swiftly and then licking deep within in search of more.

My cock was twitching harder and faster as I watched. My hand had reached across to my cock as it had a mind of its own and started to stoke it. Nora's hand nudged mine aside, and I let my daughter play with my erection. She expertly held her cigarette just with her lips so that her other hand could alternate between stroking Amy's hair and tugging her own nipples. Before long, Nora's butt was bouncing.

I shifted left arm, the one trapped under Nora's head, as she rose. When she lowered again, my thumb pierced her anal ring. That brought a startled gasp, followed by an appreciative giggle. Nora proceeded to twist her hips to bury my digit deep within her poop chute.

Amy chose that moment to finally nibble on Nora's clit. My daughter arched her back and tossed her glowing cigarette off the deck before letting out the wildest loudest scream I had ever hear a woman emit -- clearly Nora had her mother's genes, but was even more unrestrained in her joy.

We all froze as Nora's breathing slowed, just waiting for a dog to bark, a light to snap on, a neighbour to investigate. But none of that happened. The dawn returned to calm. Amy lazily licked the last scraps of my seed out of Nora, taking extra care to explore every nook and each cranny.

Throughout, Nora kept grinding on my thumb, mewing like a kitten. Her eyes were shut, like her mother's used to be when she was ready to drift off in post-orgasmic bliss. I recalled how great those days had been, before I suffered insomnia, and could sleep intertwined with my wife, my love, comforted by her presence.

Amy finally finished licking Nora's thighs and sat up to light another cigarette. My cock had remained more than half hard throughout the oral show, but watching Amy exhale a series of perfect rings up toward the sky stiffened me even more. I slid forward and began to rub my hardness along my daughter's anal cleavage.

Nora pushed back against me, starting once again to toy with her own nipples. The birds were beginning their morning songs as Amy passed the cigarette to Nora, who took a long drag and leaned her head back on my shoulder. I noticed that my daughter's eyes were half shut. Amy must have seen it as well.

"Nora does love assfucking even more than I do, Daddy-o," Amy chuckled, giving my daughter a playful slap on her buttock. "I'd suggest that you try it, but by then the neighbours will be wake, so we better leave that for another night when you can't sleep."

With that they finished their smokes and bounced into the kitchen to make breakfast. I remained lying on the deck, dazed and confused.

I silently prayed that they had not cured my insomnia. Then I dozed off, dreaming of girls smoking and sex.

12