The Urge to Breed

Story Info
A husband trying to work becomes distracted.
2.3k words
4.2
10.4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jx_889
jx_889
2 Followers

The sound of keyboard typing momentarily ceases as I sigh in frustration. This proposal has been eating up most of my days for weeks on end, with the deadline for submission rapidly approaching. I run my fingers through my hair as I stare at the screen. I barely hear my wife, Josephine, enter the room.

"You've been working too hard, shouldn't you take a break?" she asks.

I always answer the same way.

"You know that I'd give anything for this to be over, but it's only a few more days."

I smell the familiar scent of coffee, which has been my fuel for today. I turn to accept with gratitude, only to see that my wife has her robe on, with not much underneath. My brain begins to calculate if this is due to simply comfort or there is another motive in mind.

"Thanks, dear" I say as I try to ignore what I just noticed. However, as I go to reach it I can smell her familiar scent. A mix between divine and lust that is impossible to attribute to ordinary scents. In the split second it takes for me to take my coffee I notice how her hair cascadess down her side -- fair and clean. I'd give anything to run my fingers through it, but I need to stay focused. She places her hand on my right shoulder, leaning down to give me a kiss on my cheek.

"Don't work too hard" she says, as she drags her hand lightly across my back. The wetness of her kiss lingering on my cheek, making it difficult to focus on much else at this time. However, it's my duty to provide for us and provide I shall. Even if it means ignoring my base instincts to finish this damn proposal.

Another hour goes by and I've barely touched my coffee. It's gone cold at this point. I am in the middle of a sentence and I feel the familiar touch of Josephine. Both hands on my shoulders this time, which transitions to wrapping them around my chest so that her chin rests in the crook of my neck. Her scent is intoxicating.

"Are you sure you can't take a break?" she pleads.

"Honey, you know I want to, but in order for me to receive the funding next semester this has to be submitted tonight for review." I respond. I am curious why she is so insistent on me taking breaks, when before it never seemed to be that much of an issue. I work long hours to accelerate my research program, which will only set up my future family with a solid foundation to live off of for the years to come. We've always wanted kids, but it has never been explicitly discussed. I have been putting it off until this proposal is done so that we can plan accordingly. We both want to bring a baby into the world when the time is right.

I begin to continue typing, hinting that I need to get back to work, but her hands linger on my chest -- softly rubbing my chest. I'm in my usual cardigan and t-shirt, with comfortable sweatpants since I'm at my home office. Her hands slip underneath the folds of the cardigan, gently caressing my body as I try to focus. I'm not stupid enough to reject her, but also responsible enough to realize I need to get this work done. I figure a compromise is I will just try to work in her presence. After all, I love her presence.

It's strange how when you claim a woman as your own, you begin to notice minute changes in their behaviour and scent. I do a rough calculation in my head and realize with a start that Josephine is ovulating. Why I came to that thought, I cannot say. Perhaps it has to do with the fact that the woman I wish to impregnate one day is rubbing my chest, combined with the fact that she has already submitted to be my woman through marriage. However, ever since I was a teenager I had this old-fashioned notion that in order to truly claim a woman as your own, the man must plant his seed deep within the most fertile part of her body. Unfortunately, since Josephine is unable to take birth control -- I have yet to fulfill that duty. The timing just isn't right. At least, so I thought.

Her hands trail down my chest to my stomach, where she stops just shy of my waist band before taking her hands back. I feel her move around the chair and drop to her knees in a slow seductive manner. Beginning to massage my manhood through my pants.

"You work too hard, Jason" she purrs.

"I do this for you, Josephine -- so you can have the life you want. You know this." I reply, while trying to remain composed. In an alternate universe I'd be gripping her hair and forcing her to deep throat me like an animal, but I'm a civil, ethical academic with a job to complete.

I let her toy with me. Show her that she can't sway my resolve. As expected, she begins to free me from my pants, my semi-hard cock free for my wife to gaze upon. With an expert touch she wraps her feminine hands around my shaft, slowly stroking me. My thick, veiny shaft begins to respond immediately, although I continue to stare at my proposal. The words not making sense anymore, as all I feel is the desire to succumb to the pleasure she can bring.

She begins to lightly rub the head as she brings her lips to kiss the tip. Pre-cum already forming that she eagerly licks. The sensation sends a shock through my core, causing me to stiffen almost immediately. As if it was an invitation, my wife expertly takes me into her mouth. My thick head sliding along her tongue into the warm wetness that is bliss. I moan involuntarily before catching myself. Readjusting myself in my seat as I try to complete the sentence I'm working on. However, as I feel her tongue rub the bottom of my shaft again, I twitch. My left hand grips the arm of the chair as I feel the blood rush to my groin, causing me to stiffen further in her mouth. Gentle sucking sounds fill the room as I instinctively reach for her head. Placing a familiar hand on top, guiding my wife to what pleases me most.

Yet I still resist. Pretending it doesn't affect me, yet my thoughts turn from a proposal to noticing how fertile my wife looks. Is that even a thing? Can a woman 'look' fertile? If a woman can, then that's what Josephine is. By the glow on her cheeks, to the shine in her eyes as she looks up at me between sucking. She places her hands on my full balls, gently massaging them. Another shockwave ripples through my body, realizing that they haven't been emptied in several days. Almost as if subconsciously I have been saving it -- or maybe she has made me save it for this moment.

As I feel her push me deeper down her throat, the thoughts of the proposal become blurred. Instead, I can feel an animalistic urge to claim my wife building within me. My cock strained and leaking pre-cum, her ovulating body in front of me. My hand moves from the arm of the chair to her supple breast. Gently squeezing -- the first thought entering my mind of how I will one day fill these with milk. I've always wondered how sweet it would taste.

The primal urges slowly become unbearable. How have I not performed my duty yet? We were married a year ago and I have yet to finish deep inside her. I have never finished any woman, saving myself for her. How is that possible, when such a beautiful creature is in front of me?

I push back on her shoulders and she looks at me in confusion, feeling rejected. Before saying anything I pick her up and place her (albeit roughly) onto the sofa. Throwing her robe open to expose her legs. I grip her thighs with an almost vice like grip. Making sure she can't go anywhere as I nibble, kiss and bite her skin. She begins to squirm, but I stop her from moving too much. She has teased me far too much to be going anywhere.

I practically rip her underwear off, exposing her to me. I force her legs apart and gaze at her sex -- her beauty and womanhood at my mercy. With hunger I lean down to breathe in her scent, placing my tongue at the base of her slit and licking upwards toward her clit. Gathering every drop of her fluid I can to taste. The sweet, slightly sticky nectar filling my mouth and covering my lips. I know my stubble is only adding to the sensation as it rubs against her thighs. I lick the folds of her slit, exploring every square inch available to me. Leaving no area absent of kisses or licks. I push my tongue inside her as I move my hands to her perfect ass -- squeezing and pulling her towards me. My tongue pushing upwards to her ceiling and dragging back. My tongue finds her sensitive pearl and swirls in small circles -- taking great care to avoid direct contact for now as my fingers slip inside her. Her divine warmth covering the fingers that moments ago were typing some proposal that has already faded from my mind.

Once I feel her wetness cover my hand I move my tongue to her clitoris. Making direct contact as I massage and lick her intently. My fingers make a beckoning motion inside her causing her to lose control. I bring her to the edge before stopping abruptly, moving my hand to her throat and gazing at her.

"Is this what you hoped for?" I ask in a breathless whisper, which somehow comes out almost as a growl. I can tell by her face that she is not sure how to respond. Although it is obvious what I want, she seems taken aback by the sudden change in my demeanor.

Before she has a chance to answer I grip my thick shaft with one hand and pull her to the ground. Placing her legs around my waist. Pinning her to the ground I place my elbows beside her, practically pinning her arms to her side as my erect shaft slides along her folds. While looking at her intently, with a hunger in my eyes, I angle my hips so that my tip meets her opening. Using my powerful legs, I push forward and thrust half my length in at once. Her body pulsates and jolts upwards following the sensation of being spread open by her husband. I pull out slightly to spread her juices on my shaft before slowly thrusting my entire length inside her. I can already feel the familiar sensation of her cervix grazing my cock, but this time I am not wearing a condom.

It is the first time that we are having unprotected sex -- the skin of my cock being coated by her fluids as it drags along her vaginal walls. Her lips gripping me as my hands grip her shoulders for purchase. I drive inside her with a grunt as her breathless moans fill the room. My hands grip one breast as my other hand moves to her ass. Angling her body so that my cock rubs her more sensitive areas. I begin thrusting harder as I squeeze, my heavy balls slapping against her ass, I realize that I now know exactly what I want. I want to breed my wife.

I pause and quickly turn her onto her stomach. Pushing her robe up to her waist and pulling her up by her hips. I am so hard that I simply need to guide myself back into her, unassisted by my hands. I use my hips to take her, my cock stretching her open from behind as I reach even deeper than before.

"I'm not pulling out, Josephine. I am going to make you mine forever by giving you my seed. I want to breed you and impregnate you with my child." I growl. Nothing could stop me at this point. Even if Josephine did not want to be pregnant at this time, my animal instincts convince me that I know best. She needs my seed and only I can give it to her.

I thrust inside her over and over, feeling the familiar sensation of my orgasm begin to build in my body. The tightening of my balls full of sperm, my shaft thickening, my heart rate quickening... everything is leading up to the inevitable event.

With a grunt, I lean forward into her -- having her ass pressed against my pelvis as my balls contract. My potent, thick white seed is pumped through my shaft and explodes directly against her cervix. I grunt and moan as six, seven... eight spurts of my cum pulsate inside her. I involuntarily move my hips, my seed already flowing out around my cock and onto the ground. Using my hardness to massage my future babies into her body.

My breathing slows down as I softly begin to massage her back. Her hair sticky with sweat as I sweep it away to expose her neck. Kissing it softly and roughly at the same time. Whispering that she is mine, that I impregnated her, that I bred her. I stay inside her to make sure my seed finds its mark. Coaxing her onto her stomach again so I can straddle her thighs, place my weight on her back and stay inside her.

Josephine belongs to me.

jx_889
jx_889
2 Followers