The Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I would, do you think they'd be willing?"

Diane answered first, "We'd be happy to tell you all about it and how we got started if you're interested. What Tom and I have maybe too extreme for some, but it works for us."

"Oh, thank you. Maybe later in the week we can talk over lunch or something."

"That would be fine, just let us know when it's convenient for you," replied Karen.

"Thank you, ladies," said Janice.

Days passed and the four of us continued to have the sex of our lives. It was an unreal feeling to be so free and casual about sex and having sex in front of others. Keven and I were so used to our FLR lives that we had no hesitation in talking about it and how and why I look the way I do or Keven having his chastity cage on public display.

Janice approached Diane the following morning and asked if she could meet up for lunch and talk. She had a peculiar look about her, but Diane said fine and asked if Karen could join them. So, at noon that day, the three of them met for lunch in the "Adulterous Lounge." Casual conversation ensued for a while before turning to the workings of an FLR marriage.

"I've never heard of FLR and you two look so in love and devoted to your spouses, how did it happen?" asked Janice.

"Well, the long story short, we do love our husbands, but there's a part of their previous behavior that we didn't like. For me, it was Tom's multiple affairs. It started with his dominatrix but he turned into becoming a real submissive for both men and women. I only found out about it through one is his mistresses who also informed me. I would have divorced him then and there, except that he and his friends made me come out of my shell in terms of my self-worth and self-esteem. When I confronted him, he was open and forthright about his primary and other mistresses and their husbands that prompted us to join their FLR club that was led by his primary mistress and dominatrix. To save our marriage, he agreed to the chastity I wanted for him, and with the help of other women in the club and time, I caused his already small cock to shrink making any penetration by him impossible. And this is the way you see him today. It may sound a little extreme to you, but he was agreeable to it and it works for us. He has always been a loving husband, just a terrible lover with his puny cock. Now, he doesn't have a cock per se, but our marriage has never been stronger."

"That's unbelievable," remarked Janice.

Karen immediately volunteered her story saying, "I have a medical condition that causes me extreme pain during foreplay and actual sex and as much as I tried to keep Keven at bay, he would always try his damnedest to get laid. He was never satisfied that I gave him all the oral sex he wanted and he never performed cunnilingus on me, so we were at odds over our sex life. We too became members of Diane's FLR club and now Keven is in chastity full time. The only time he's allowed out is when he has monogamous vaginal sex with Diane. He fucks and receives fellatio from Tom on a regular basis, so now, everyone is happy."

"Oh, I don't know what to say, other than you two ladies are very fortunate women to have the loving husbands you have."

"We know," said Karen. "Please tell us about you and Ryan."

"Ryan is a great guy and we love each other dearly, but he's way to abusive and rough to me with sex. His big cock is always horny and he just overpowers me into relenting to having sex whenever he wants it. He's a lousy lover in that so long as he cums, he's happy and never considers me and my sexual needs. I can't remember the last orgasm I had; it's been so long."

"That's awful, Janice. What are you thinking or how can we help?" Karen and Diane asked.

"I'm not sure if there were an FLR club near us, maybe I could attend a meeting to get some ideas."

"Where do you guys live?" we ask.

"We live just outside of Washington DC."

"We're in Atlanta, too far for you but maybe we can help you find a nearby club."

"Oh, that would be great, thank you. Do you think that chastity would fix his aggressiveness or his lack of caring for me? If it wouldn't, I don't know what to do."

"His chastity is just what he needs, long term chastity in fact. Let him know that you're the boss and you will determine when and how he gets off. You just can't appreciate how much locking up a guy's cock will allow you to control him," Diane advised.

"Yes, chastity certainly worked on Keven. All men think with their dicks; if you control it, you have him by the balls so-to-speak. He now performs cunnilingus on me whenever I wish and has learned not to expect any sort of reciprocation when he does," stated Karen. "He is allowed sex with Diane and Tom often enough, so he's happy. You know there's a gift shop here with all sorts of sex toys for both men and women. We should visit there after our lunch and see if we can find a cage for him."

"That's a great idea, would you come with me, please?"

"Yes of course we will and find a suitable cage to control your Ryan."

After lunch, the three wives went to the gift shop and were surprised to see it offered every sexual toy imaginable, from playful stuff to real BSDM contraptions. Not surprisingly, the assortment of chastity cages was huge. One by one they inspected every one, some cheap and flimsy and some very expensive and well made. There was only one they figured that would suitably fit Ryan yet make his escape impossible. They deliberately chose a cage a bit smaller in size than his flaccid cock to make him constantly aware that he was no longer in charge of sex, let alone his cock. Giddy, the three came up with a plan and left the store.

Later that afternoon, while at the pool, Diane asked me if I would object to her having sex with Ryan. I said, "No, of course not, but why are you asking me?"

"Janice says he's a real bull in bed and his cock is bigger than Keven's. I'd just want to experience an evening of wild fucking. Keven makes love to me, but I want to be fucked with no holes barred and give it right back to him."

"If that's what you want, I'm okay with you two having rough sex as long as he doesn't hurt you."

"Thanks, dear. I see him over there with Janice, I think I'll ask them if he's interested."

"Go for it."

Diane then calmly walked over to them on the other side of the pool.

"Hi Ryan. I understand from Tom that you're a real bull and you know how to really fuck. If it's true what I've heard, I want you to fuck the shit out of me all night long with no hole barred and yet be gentle and make love to me, that is, if Janice gives her permission."

"Of course, I'll fuck you. Besides, what's Janice have to say about it?"

"She's your wife, I need to hear her to give her permission for us to have sex."

"She's got nothing to say about it, I'm the man of the house, and what I say goes," snarled Ryan.

"That may be, but if you want to fuck me until your balls are empty, Janice needs to give you, her permission. This is the only way sex with me will happen."

"Oh, for Christ's sake, Janice, may I have your permission to fuck Diane?"

"Did I hear 'please'?"

"Fuck Janice, may I please have your permission to fuck Diane?"

"Yes, you may fuck Diane tomorrow tonight, if that's what you want."

"Of course, it's what I want, I want to fuck her senseless, what do you think I am, stupid or something?"

"You could be a little more polite about it and thank me for allowing you to fuck Diane, don't you think?"

"Yes, I suppose, thank you for allowing me to fuck her."

"Oh, there's one other thing Ryan, I want you in chastity from now until then," said Diane.

"There's no fucking way you're going to put me in some chastity cage. There's just no fucking way."

"It's the only way Ryan. I want your balls to ache because they're full of cum, I want you horny, I want you to make love to me because you've been thinking of nothing but having great sex with me. Besides, tomorrow evening is not a long time, but just enough time for you anticipate and yearn for having sex and making love to me, of your cock inside my warm, moist, enveloping pussy and when you cum, of how your sperm will explode out and coat the walls of my cunt and cervix. This is what you want, isn't it?" Diane asked.

"Yes, but I won't wear a chastity cage."

"You will, if you want me to deep throat like you've never felt before and fill me with your cum until your balls are empty. Tell us that's what you want, tell us that's how you feel and tell us, Ryan, that you want to be in chastity until then.

"I want you to feel frustration and arousal with the slightest mention or thought of sex, as your balls to fill with sperm and desire, I want you to be horny and want to cum beyond comprehension, and I want to you to realize that I, together with Janice, want you know what it takes to have sex, good sex, mutual sex that we'll both enjoy. If it's any consolation to you, I too will feel frustration as I won't let Keven fuck with me until after you do. Why don't you guys come to our room and we can try on one of Keven's chastity cages?"

"That's a wonderful idea, Diane," replied Janice, "lead the way."

"Follow me then after I tell the others what we're doing."

Diane walked over to us and advised us what was about to happen and we followed her back to Janice and Ryan for the walk back to our room. Little did Ryan know that the cage he was about to wear was the one the girls picked out earlier at the gift shop. Entering our room, Diane instructed Ryan to spread eagle on the bed while Janice got the cage and positioned herself between his legs.

"I thought Diane or Karen was going to put on the cage," quipped Ryan.

"No, Ryan, it's only proper that your wife puts you in chastity," stated my Diane.

"Oh, very well, get on with it and come tomorrow, I'll fuck you like you've never been fucked before."

"Continue, Janice. Let Ryan know who now controls his cock and balls and when he's allowed to cum." said Diane.

After a bit of fumbling, the cage was on and locked in place with Janice holding the key.

"How's it feel, sweetie?" asked Janice.

"Very strange."

"You'll get used to it. Now let's all go down to the pool and show my hubby's new chastity cage off to everyone who's there."

"Great idea, Janice; the drinks are on me," said Karen adding, "he looks good in Keven's old chastity cage."

And the looks he got. Everyone we passed on our way to the pool gawked, whistled, and had comments to say about Ryan's new look. It was obvious to everyone that Ryan wasn't thrilled with his new-found predicament. Once we got to our lounges, we all ordered some drinks and then went for a dip in the pool. To begin his torment, all three wives were all over Ryan in the pool, touching, groping, molesting him as he tried to keep away from us. In frustration, he was quick to leave the pool as we continued to frolic about for a while. Janice was first to leave the pool and return to the lounge where she immediately began to run her fingers over Ryan's new chastity cage. Karen was next out, and she fondled his balls saying how good this must feel. But it was Janice who made Ryan squirm with pent-up excitement and frustration as she nibbled and blew in his ear while flicking one of his nipples. In time, her mouth was sucking on each nipple before she was blowing her hot breath on Ryan's caged cock that was bulging while trying to break free of its confinement.

"Oh, Ryan your cock looks so helpless in its cage. I bet you'd like to fuck me right here and now, wouldn't you?" asked Diane.

"You fuckin' know I want to, you bitch."

"Easy fella. You must learn to control yourself. Appreciate the confinement and not let it bother you. Janice has control of your cock now until she releases you tomorrow. Then and only then you can have sex with me after you wine and dine me at dinner for just us. But until then, feel the frustration knowing your balls are filling with cum and ache for release."

Ryan was at a loss for words, but we knew what he was thinking to himself. The girls stopped teasing him when our drinks arrived.

Distributing our drinks, the waiter remarked to Ryan, "I like your cage, you look good in it. Looks sturdy and impossible to get out of. I bet you're in for a good time and if that pussy of yours ever wants to feel what it's like for a real Alpha male to breed you, let me know. I'm Carl, by the way."

Ryan didn't say a word, but gulped down his drink and asked for another. Everyone else chuckled at the interaction while admiring and commenting on Carl's cut cock and the pendulous balls he was sporting; he had to be half again as big as Keven. I couldn't help myself, but had to ask, "I bet you'd like that and you'd surely cum as he breeds your ass."

"Fuck you, Tom."

"Thanks, but we'll let you know. You certainly have a wondrous-looking cock, it's even bigger than hubby's," voiced Janice as Carl walked away with a grin, satisfied that he had planted a seed.

The rest of the day was spent leisurely lounging around the pool and walking the resort's property. Janice was enjoying her ability to humiliate Ryan with every new couple they met and introduction she made. That evening the six of us had dinner at one of the restaurants, then walked the beach and returned to the bar for drinks before heading to our respective rooms.

With Keven and Karen already in bed in the adjoining room, Diane and I stayed up for a while and talked about the day's events.

"I can't believe what you and Janice have done to Ryan in coercing him to wear a chastity cage. How did you do it?" I asked.

"You know how all men think with their dicks; we just reminded him how much he wanted to fuck me. Then it was forcing him to ask Janice for her permission and wear a cage until then to make him super horny. Just like a typical man, he acquiesced and agreed to everything."

"Poor guy, I bet Janice is teasing him some more tonight."

"I'm sure she is and we'll all have the opportunity to do so tomorrow all day long until he and I have dinner."

"You guys are terrible. Who thought all this up?"

"It was a joint effort. I think the most challenging thing for him will be behaving normally while he and I are having dinner. Janice plans to release him during dinner while we're at the table."

"You guys are bad. I'm sure he'll be ready to pounce on you there, let alone having to wait until after dinner when he gets you in their room."

"Yes, we'll have to see how he manages. Let's go to bed, I'm tired just thinking of tomorrow night."

"Good night sweetheart, I love you," I whispered as we settled down in bed for a good night's sleep.

The next morning, Karen, Keven, Diane, and I enjoyed a leisurely breakfast ocean-side. The view, as usual, was breathtaking and a warm breeze added the perfect touch. Our 'Yellow Bird' drinks topped off the perfect meal. Karen asked Diane if she was horny from a night of abstinence and got a quick, "Not as horny as Ryan is." We all chuckled at the thought.

Later we went to the pool and met up with Janice and Ryan. Janice was between Ryan's legs caressing his balls while she ran her fingers over the outside of the cage. We took the lounges on either side so we could watch and join in the teasing fun.

"How are your balls this morning, Ryan?" asked Diane.

"They're blue and sore and I want out of this cage," Ryan snapped back.

"You'll be out soon enough darling," said Janice, "Your dinner and sex with Diane is only hours away, you can hold out until then, can't you?"

"I don't have a choice in the matter, do I?"

"No, you don't. But just think of all the sperm your balls will let loose and how good it will feel when you cum."

"Yes, Ryan, think of cumming this evening and getting your balls drained." Diane whispered in his ear before she moved to his groin and licked his piss slit thru the bars before taking his caged cock into her mouth and cupped his balls.

"Oh, fuck yes, that feels so good, I need to cum."

"I'm sure you do," said Diane, "but not now. You'll have to wait until after dinner. I want you to feel the frustration of not having control of your cock or your ability to cum. Janice, as your key holder, holds the power of when or how you cum or whether you cum at all, and for now she wants you to be anxious for sex, yet unable to have any satisfaction until then as we tease and edge you all day long."

"Yes, I know. You two are real fucking bitches for doing this to me."

"You agreed to it, Ryan," Janice stated. "So just accept your fate while yearning for release and knowing how good your multiple orgasms will feel tonight after dinner."

"Fuck no, what he really wants is Carl's cock breeding his ass," said Keven.

"Fuck you Keven, go to Hell, I'm not gay."

"I didn't say you were gay; you just want to experience a man's cock in your ass breeding you. It is a wonderful feeling, you know, especially when you orgasm like never before while he's fucking you."

"I want to fuck your wife like she's never been fucked before and fill every hole she has with my cum."

"And I sure you will and you'll have good sex with Diane; but know your lust for a man's cock in your ass will always be with you, even as you're fucking my wife."

"Fuck you, fuck all of you for doing this."

"Nonsense," I said as I moved over to him and took his cock in my mouth.

"See Ryan how good that feels, imagine how it would feel if you weren't caged," said Keven. "It must feel pretty good, as you're not brushing Tom away."

"Fuck you Keven," Ryan exclaims, but still, he didn't push me aside.

"I'd like to continue, Ryan," I said, "but I don't want to make you cum now. Save all you cum for my wife and explode your loads into her."

We left Ryan alone to stew for a while the rest of us headed for the pool. When we returned to the lounges, Ryan got up and went in pool. While he was in there, noticing the green stipe on his wrist band, several people came over to him and groped or otherwise made snide comments or outright asked for sex there in the pool. Frustrated at being teased by strangers, he returned to join us poolside. And as you'd expect, we teased him mercilessly for the rest of the day. By the time we all left the pool, it was safe to say, he was as frustrated and horny as a man could get.

We returned to our rooms to shower and get ready for drinks at the bar and then dinner. Diane reminded us the plan was for all six of us to have drinks in the bar and then she and Ryan would break off for dinner by themselves, with the rest eating separately. While seated at the dinner table, Janice would come over, have Ryan stand so that she could remove his cage and wish him luck. After dinner she and Ryan would return to Ryan's room for sex. Janice would spend the night with me. We were all good with the plan and headed down to the bar, Diane with a small overnight bag in hand.

Here at the bar, the six of us chatted about this and that, but the overtones of Ryan's sex was the elephant in the room, especially when we were deliberately ribbing him of his blue balls, caged cock and how horny he must be. After a couple of drinks, we all headed for the dining room. Ryan and Diane had their own table within eyesight of the rest of us. After ordering dinner, Janice walked over to Ryan.

"Ryan, please stand so that I can remove your chastity cage," Janice said, loud enough for those nearby to hear. He did as he was told and as Janice removed the cage, she said, "I'm removing your chastity cage so that you may have sex with Diane. I trust you both will have fun in bed or wherever you have sex. I'll see you in the morning dear." She then returned to our table.

For us, dinner was uneventful. Periodically, we glanced over to see how Ryan and Diane were doing; Diane was playing footsie with Ryan's crotch and he was probably hard throughout dinner. We were only half way through our dinner when Ryan, sporting a hard-on, and Diane were leaving. "Bet they'll have fun tonight," we all said. After dinner, we returned to the bar for a few more drinks before retiring to our rooms. We thought about listening outside Ryan's room, but decided against it since we knew all we'd hear was the sounds of unbridled sex of the first degree.