The Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks, it's been a wonderful and memorable vacation and we hope to do it again with you guys," said Ryan. "Diane, you are a great fuck and thanks for showing me the way."

"You bet and you're a great fuck too; you also have a very sexy ass."

With that, we broke up and returned to our rooms to finish packing. We all agreed to meet in the lobby and grab a cab in an hour for our trip back to the airport.

Arriving at the airport, we checked our bags at the Delta counter. The four of us were on flight 1928, departing at 1:34 to Atlanta, and Janice and Ryan were on flight 1800 to Dulles via Atlanta leaving at 3:11. We figured on getting a bite to eat once we passed security. Ryan was the first to go and he was flagged by the metal detector and so too was Keven. But it was Ryan who was mortified at his strip search when the security officials determined the alarm was only his chastity cage and Keven kind of took the experience in stride. Over lunch we teased Ryan about his next search in Atlanta by the TSA, something he wasn't looking forward to. Standing up from the table, we hugged and kissed each other and headed for our respective gates and our trip home.

Arriving in Atlanta, Diane and I cleared Customs and Immigration in no time thanks to our Global Entry cards whereas Karen and Keven had to endure the long line to be screened and interviewed by an agent.

Once home, Diane and I unpacked, started the wash, took a shower, and enjoyed each other's company, alone and in the privacy of our own home. It was nice and lots of fun being with friends, being naked and having sex pretty much all the time, but as good as the vacation was, it's always nice to be back home. We poured ourselves a drink and reminisced about the past week. I couldn't help but ask what it was like to spend the night with Ryan.

"You already know I had sex with him, but beyond that, he could be gentle and tend to my needs with the right encouragements. His day and a half in chastity made him more susceptible to my suggestions and direction. By the time the night was over and in the wee hours of the morning, he was almost performing solo to say that I didn't need to tell him a thing."

"That's good to hear, especially since that was the plan all along."

"It was, and I hope that Janice keeps it up with him and demands that he satisfy her."

"How did is cock feel inside you? Was he a good lover?"

"His cock felt wonderful in all my holes and after he fucked me for the last time, I could hardly walk I was so sore. Was he a good lover? Towards the end, pretty good, but he's no match for you, honey."

"Thanks dear for saying that. At times during this past week, I felt inadequate in that I could not have sex with you the way Keven and Ryan did with their cocks."

"Don't you worry about that at all dear. My heart belongs to you and I love the way we have our own sex together. You're so accepting of the way I tease, deny, or ruin some of your orgasms and the way you cum when I peg your ass, to say nothing of the way you please me orally. The orgasms you give me are every bit as good as they were with Keven and Ryan. You're the one I want to come home to every day, no one else, just you sweetheart."

"Thanks, dear. May I ask if I bring you to orgasm now, you would make love to me?"

"You don't ever have to ask me that dear. Let's go to our own bed and make love."

Upstairs to the bedroom we went, and I brought Diane to three oral orgasms before she made love to me, missionary-style with her strap on. I'm sure it was deliberate, but Diane made extra sure that I enjoyed my orgasm too; my cum formed a little pool on top of my clit-like cock. We kissed, said how wonderful the sex was and fell asleep in each other's arms with the strap on still in my ass. I love the feel of Diane's strap-on in my ass and of the power I give to her in the process.

We woke up suddenly to the sound of the washing machine signaling it was done, and Diane's strap-on was still in my ass.

We chatted with Karen and Keven a few times over the next couple of weeks and made plans to meet up. But it was the letter Diane received from Janice that got us excited. Summarizing the letter, Janice said that Ryan was still living under the FLR rules she had laid out while on vacation, with him being the perfect gentleman and lover, and how she never imagined the level of control she could have over Ryan by keeping him in chastity and determining if, when and how he was allowed to experience orgasm. She thanked all of us for introducing her to FLR and said I deserved a special thanks for turning him.

"That's great news," I said, "just as we all hoped it would turn out."

"Yes, it is good news. Just goes to show you that all men are alike, men can be controlled by their cock. Men think only with their dicks."

"That's pretty much the truth," I agreed.

Diane emailed Janice and offered our congratulations and said to keep up the good work, adding, "Be sure to enjoy sex too, now that you have Ryan's cock under control."

Diane acted a little strange the rest of the day. I couldn't figure out what it was and when I asked what was wrong, I got a cryptic "nothing." That night in bed, Diane was feeling more amorous than normal in that she very quickly positioned herself on top of me. She told me how much she loved me and we kissed passionately for a long while. When she rolled off me, we cuddled.

"Tom, are you sorry or disappointed the way our life is now? I mean with you having no penis to speak of and unable to have sex except as I give you or allow?"

"No, not at all. Why do you ask?"

"I was just thinking of our vacation, how you were the only one not getting laid and how some people ridiculed your non-existent cock."

"Not to worry, I'm absolutely fine with the way I look, including my clit-sized penis that's hard to see. I don't worry about what other people say about me or of our FLR relationship. I love you, our marriage and our FLR relationship; especially how you transformed me into a more loving husband. I'm very happy now."

"Even though you no longer have a cock for penetrative sex?"

"Yes, even that."

"You like it when I peg you missionary don't you and you refer to this position as making love."

"Yes, I do like it when you make love to me in the missionary position. It feels more personal and intimate, the way we first had sex. Don't mistake me, I like it when you peg me in other positions, but when we can look in each other's eyes and I feel you sliding in and out or me, it just feels right. Does that make sense?"

"Perfect sense Dear. Would like to make love to me with a strap on?"

"You mean it?"

"Yes, I do mean it. Ryan made love to me the last time he fucked me, and like you I love the feeling of man inside my pussy making love to me. I miss that in our relationship; if you would like to make love to me the way I make love to you, not fuck you, mind you, but make love to you, we'll get you a strap on of your own. All other portions of our relationship remain unchanged you understand."

"Yes, I understand and would love to be able to make love to you."

"Fine, we'll go shopping tomorrow, for your very own strap-on."

"Oh, Diane, I love you. I hope you're not doing this because you caused me to lose my cock."

"No, I am absolutely not doing it because I deliberately destroyed your cock making you unable to penetrate anything or anyone. I'm doing it for purely selfish reasons; I enjoy a big cock in my pussy and ass, something that you weren't ever able to do. Keven's and Ryan's cocks are perfect, but I realize it's not you inside me and, after our vacation, I found that I miss that."

"Oh darling, thank you. I will be pleased and happy to make love to you anytime you wish."

"Very well then, we'll be at the store when it opens."

True to her word, by 11 am the next morning, we were the first customers in the door when the store opened. Without batting an eye, Diane told the woman sales clerk exactly what she wanted and she then pointed us to their assortment of strap-ons. We examined one after another and narrowed our selection down to two. Both were 9" long and thick with pendulous balls. Diane called on the clerk to explain the differences between the two. The first thing out of the woman's mouth was, "This one is specifically made to pleasure the woman; the cock is gently curved upward to hit your G-spot, it has numerous veins and it has a nub that will rub against your clitoris on each thrust."

Back in our car, Diane asked, "Do you want to make love to me wearing your new strap on when we get home?"

"Yes, definitely, oh thank you."

Not a word was said on the trip home, just an occasional glance and grin at each other. Once home, we headed for the bedroom and quickly got undressed. It was strange having Diane putting the strap-on on me, but it was quickly done without a problem. If Diane putting it on me was strange, it was stranger with me wearing it, getting into bed to make love to my wife. I don't know why, but the foreplay seemed more exotic and prolonged and when I finally was able to penetrate Diane's pussy, we both let out a sigh.

"How's it feel dear with me inside of you for the first time in a long time?"

"Wonderful! Are you ready to make love to me and make me cum?"

"Yes, definitely," I said as I began to slowly thrust in and out, occasionally picking up the pace and moving it around in her pussy. "How's it feel now as I make love to you?"

"It feels wonderful and you will make me cum, just continue to do what you're doing."

"With pleasure dear." Not having to worry about my own orgasm, I was free to devote all my attention to pleasing my wife as I continued to make love to her.

I don't know how long it actually took, but it wasn't long before Diane was telling me she was about to cum, then, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming" as she moaned and thrashed about the bed while I continued the slow and rhythmic thrusts in and out of her pussy. Finally, when her orgasm ended and her ecstasy waned, she pushed me off her.

Out of breath, she exclaimed, "that was absolutely wonderful, dear. I haven't cum like that in a long time, even with Keven or Ryan. You're still the great lover I knew when I married you."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it."

Still out of breath, "Yes, I did, thank you. Did you cum?"

"No, I didn't expect to. I needed you to cum."

"And cum I did, but now it's your turn. On your back."

Diane then proceeded to tongue my clit while fondling my balls. The whole sensation was too much to believe and before long, I was telling Diane that she was going to make me cum.

"I know, and I want you to cum and enjoy your orgasm."

Those words barely left her mouth when I orgasmed and for the first time since my FLR life began, Diane sucked up every bit of my cum and gave it right back to me in her kiss.

"That was wonderful dear, thank you."

"You're welcome," was all she said.