The Vacation

Story Info
This story follows the series “Desires Change Over Time”.
13.3k words
4.46
4.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tominiow
Tominiow
70 Followers

The Vacation, a sequel

Many thanks to Rex V. Norwood for his suggestions and editing expertise in making this story ready for publication. As always, enjoy the story and feel free to comment.

This story follows the series "Desires Change Over Time," where Tom initially seeks a dominatrix to satisfy his sexual needs then sees his desires and life change as he gradually accepts his life as a submissive husband in an FLR (Female Lead Relationship). It's been years in this FLR relationship where his wife Diane has reduced Tom's cock to a mere nub that's almost entirely hidden by his abdominal skin; one could easily describe his cock as resembling a clit. On the positive side, Tom no longer is confined to his ever-decreasing sized chastity cage.

Home life with Diane and I had reached equilibrium some time ago; household chores were as before and all sex was governed by Diane. In short, I had totally accepted my new life as a submissive husband and took great pleasure in my ability to please Diane and others as she may direct. Attending FLR club meetings was pretty much a thing of the past. Diane remained close to Rachael, Roxanne, and Rod (my Dominatrix and first sexual partners) as well as our newest and closest friends, Karen and Keven. Karen and Keven were so much like us when we were younger -- sexually active and adventurous - that we'd become almost inseparable and shared considerable time together in and out of the bedroom.

Diane and Karen regularly talked about their relationships with their husbands. Karen was still learning the full extent of her FLR relation and appreciated all the help and guidance that Diane continued to provide. She was much more relaxed since Keven remained most times in his chastity cage and was most grateful for her orgasms now that he performed cunnilingus on demand. Diane was grateful for the size of Keven's cock as he was a total bull and a good fuck, giving her amazing orgasms, something that I, even when whole, never came close to being able to do.

Occasional weekend getaways provided the four of us opportunity to explore some sights and relax at nearby resorts. We always booked adjoining rooms to facilitate intimate time between us, where nudity, switching partners and open sex were commonplace. One weekend we were lounging around poolside at an adult-only resort enjoying each other's company, the sun, and the water. Diane and Karen both wore conservative bikinis while Keven and I wore skimpy translucent Speedo bikinis showing all that we owned; my crotch was entirely flat, whereas Keven's chastity cage provided a nice bulge and was clearly visible. It no longer mattered to Keven that people could tell that he was caged.

At one point Karen asked rhetorically, "Wouldn't it be great if we could all be naked and enjoy sex here at the pool?" Everyone agreed it would be fun for sure. Unfortunately, sex was limited to the hotel rooms. Keven and I would give our wives their first orgasms via cunnilingus; we'd switch and bring the wives to one or more additional orgasms. Occasionally, Keven was released from his cage to fuck Diane and then eat his cream pie while Karen would give relief to me via pegging or a ruined orgasm. Occasionally, Keven was allowed to fuck me. Either way, I was happy and content with my version of sex. When sex was over, one of us returned Keven to his cage.

We left for home the following day and within hours of our arrival, Karen was on the phone with Diane.

"Diane, I couldn't stop thinking of public sex at a resort pool liked we talked about this weekend. I looked online and found this Caribbean resort called 'The Pleasures Resort' - it's adult-only and clothes-free, not optional, but totally clothes-free."

"Sounds interesting, what else does it say?"

"Their website says it's for everyone to be their carnal self while enjoying the all-natural splendor and resort amenities where every pleasurable experience awaits you in a non-judgmental and taboo-free environment. They welcome all gender identities and practices. I'll give you their website if you want to look."

"Absolutely, please do. It sounds like it could be a whole lot of fun."

"Yes, it does. I'd love for the four of us to go."

"I'll look and see what Tom thinks. Have you mentioned this to Keven?"

"No, I wanted to hear of your interest first."

"Okay, I'll let you know. Talk to you later."

"Great, bye."

When Diane got off the phone, she immediately went to her computer to look at the website.

"Tom, come here sweetheart, I have something to show you."

"What's up," I said, as I peered over Diane's shoulder.

"This is a resort that Karen just told me about. It sounds interesting and something we should investigate."

"Sure, let's have a look," I said as we perused the pages. "Looks good to me, if it's something you want."

"Yes, it is and I was hoping you'd say that."

"It's fine with me, would Karen and Keven go with us?"

"Yes, of course. We could have public sex, just like at Raechel's FLR club and Roxanne's house."

"I'm game. When are you thinking of going?"

"I don't know, we'll have to plan this for the four of us to have the time. I'll coordinate our schedules with Karen and then book our stay, okay?"

"Sounds like a plan," I said.

It took a week to work out the times and make the reservations for the following month. We spent the time anticipating our stay and activities. I think the four of us were getting a little anxious as our departure date got closer; nudity and open sex were not new to us, but the fact that the resort's whole premise was anti-prudism and sexual indulgence was somewhat unnerving. We were all up to the challenge, though.

Bags all packed, passport and tickets in hand, we headed out the door to the airport. Taking an Uber made the trip easy and trouble-free. We arrived at the airport and quickly checked in, then proceeded to the TSA screening area. All went well until Keven set off the alarms on the scanner. TSA agents were quick with the hand-scanner, but it too alarmed over Keven's crotch. Keven tried to explain, but was quickly ushered away for a pat down search only for the agents to discover Keven was wearing his stainless-steel chastity cage.

"You should have told us before you were scanned," said one agent, "it would have saved you some time and embarrassment. We see chastity cages rather frequently."

"Thanks, I'll know better for the return trip," Keven replied.

Keven, embarrassed and still red from the experience, joined us in the secure area and we all proceeded to the gate.

We took seats and waited for the boarding to begin. While we were seated, Karen openly asked Keven, loud enough for surrounding passengers to hear, how he felt being discovered wearing a chastity cage?

"It was humiliating and you wanted it to happen," Keven replied in a whisper.

"What was humiliating, Keven?"

"You know very well what it was."

"Was it the fact the you were wearing a chastity cage because your wife makes you?"

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, I was humiliated because I was wearing a chastity cage that you make me wear. Are you happy now?"

"Yes, I am darling. I'm so proud of you and can't wait to prove it to you at the resort."

The loudspeakers popped. "Welcome to Delta flight 1997 non-stop service to Montego Bay, Jamaica. Boarding will begin momentarily and please have your passports open to your picture page for the gate agent," they announced.

Once onboard and settled into our seats, we were offered drinks and polite conversation. "Where are you staying in Jamaica?" the flight attendant asked.

"We're staying at The Pleasures Resort." Diane replied.

"I understand that's some place, enjoy yourselves and have a good time." The flight attendant said with a visible smirk on her face.

"Thank you," we all said.

The flight was quick and uneventful. Before we knew it, we were landing. We picked up our bags and headed to the waiting taxis for a trip to the resort. Upon our arrival, the resort looked picture perfect, just as we imagined it. Check in was a breeze and together with our color-coded room key wrist bands and preference placards in hand, we headed to our rooms.

Our adjoining rooms were beautiful with a to-die-for view of the blue waters of the Caribbean. In addition to the bottled water, there was sun screen and a note to be sure to use adequate sunscreen on body parts that don't normally see the sun. As we were all undressing, I questioned Diane about the color codes.

"Oh, they designate our sexual interests and our willingness to play with others," explained Diane.

"They do?" I asked. "Not that it matters, but why didn't you mention this before?"

"I don't know, maybe we just wanted to surprise you."

"What do our colors mean?"

"Your yellow, orange, and green stripes identify you as submissive, bisexual, and willing to find friends. Our blue, orange, and green stripes mean we're dominant, bisexual and willing to find friends. Karen and I didn't think we should be any different here than we are at home and as far as finding friends, we remain open to the possibility. Any issues, boys?"

"No, it just would have been nice to know in advance, that's all."

"Sorry for the oversight. Now let's get down to the pool and start our clothes-free and sex-filled vacation!"

The pool was gorgeous with loungers all around, some protected from the sun by palm trees, others by awnings and the remaining open to the sky above. About half were occupied and at least one couple we noticed were having sex. Since it was our first day, we chose two loungers with the awnings for a little protection from the sun. We noticed the color-coded placards on each occupied lounger and got a few friendly comments as we walked to the far end of the pool. Diane and Karen placed our placards on two side-by-side loungers.

Strange, that it felt a little awkward, I think to all of us, as we sat on the loungers just talking knowing full well what we came to the resort for. I guess we were just a bit hesitant to get started. But start we did as Keven and I were instructed to lie face up on the loungers and bring the girls to orgasm as they lowered their pussies onto our faces. Now our only objective was to bring sexual delights to our wives. They were obviously enjoying themselves as our tongues worked their magic. Before long, they were moaning as if we were alone at home not the least bit caring if others were watching. Soon they both experienced their first orgasms. Wanting more, they switched between Keven and me and again we brought them to orgasm. There was no hiding their orgasms as both were very vocal with their moans and screams. When their orgasms subsided, they lifted themselves from our faces and laid down beside us. That's when Keven and I first realized that we had an audience. They congratulated the wives on their orgasms and questioned my smooth crotch and Keven's chastity cage.

Karen was first to speak and explain that we're both in FLR relationships with our wives. Diane then said that I had cheated on her and that my cock was deliberately reduced to nothing by successively smaller cock cages. I was now allowed to experience ruined orgasms via my ass. Karen continued, saying that sex was painful for her and Keven wouldn't control his urges, so he was now in chastity. The only vaginal sex he would have was with Diane, otherwise his orgasms were ruined or he took it in the ass.

As the wives explained our relationships to those around us, several women asked questions primarily of my nothing-penis. Diane was more than happy to explain the details of everything and encouraged the women to take a closer look. Several did and were deliberately teasing me.

"It's okay ladies, Tom won't cum without warning you that it's near. Go ahead and continue if you wish. And gentlemen, please don't feel bashful, both Tom and Keven enjoy gay sex and are more than happy to please you without any reciprocation whatsoever."

"That's nice to know, thanks," said one of the guys.

"Anytime boys," said Karen, "Keven, why don't you eat my pussy and maybe one of the boys will fuck your ass. Get your ass nice and high, we wouldn't want them to struggle or be uncomfortable."

"Excellent idea, Karen. I need my pussy eaten too, Tom, and make your ass available to our visitors."

Without hesitation, we repositioned ourselves between our wives' legs, with our asses high, and began to devour their juices as we nibbled and tongued their clits and fingered their pussies. At virtually the same time, two guys mounted us and began our first fucking of the vacation. Our wives were thoroughly enjoying themselves with Keven and I feverishly savoring their pussies while watching Keven and I getting fucked in the ass, with each thrust forcing our faces deeper and harder onto their pussies. It wasn't long before the girls were moaning and screaming of their impending orgasms as their juices flowed non-stop. When the crescendo of each orgasm hit, they squirted as we'd never seen before, releasing a torrent of their love juices that we couldn't take in completely. Finally, exhausted, they pushed us away but insisted we continue to accept the cocks fucking our asses. Keven's guy came first, busting his nut in Keven's ass while the guy fucking me was still going at it until he finally came. It was the greatest fuck I've had in a long while, sorry Keven, but what he did with his cock in my ass was, well, tremendous. We too were now exhausted and we each rolled over on our backs as soon as the guys pulled out. A round of applause indicated all others enjoyed watching our public sex. It was noted by the two bulls, and others that watched, that Keven and I both came from their fucking and experienced analgasms.

Diane was the first to speak, acknowledging the applause and saying how much they enjoyed their sex and multiple orgasms. She also thanked the two guys who just fucked their husbands.

"Thanks for allowing us to join in. We'd be happy to show you how a real cock feels in your pussies," said both men in unison.

"Thanks for the offer, guys, but our men are the only ones for us," replied Karen.

"It's okay, but should you change your minds, we'd be happy fuck you and show you a good time," said the taller guy.

"Thanks, we'll think about it, but most likely no. When you see our husbands out and around, feel free to hit them up," advised Diane.

"Okay, thanks, we will. I'm Bruce and that's Ryan, by the way, and our wives are Julie and Janice. It's nice meeting all of you," said Bruce.

"Nice meeting you all too," we replied in unison and they turned and left.

Keven said, "That was a lot of fun, I'm ready for a swim and rinse off."

"Hold on a sec, I'll join you," I replied as I followed Keven to the pool and dove in.

"You know Karen, I think this will be a wonderful, playful vacation," said Diane.

"I agree, it's going to be great fun. For the first time in a long time, I feel that I can truly relax and enjoy myself," replied Karen.

"You're right. Even the sex has started out great. Tom really knows how to make me cum and having sex in front of total strangers was a real turn on for me."

"It was indeed. Keven's tongue sure knows its way around my pussy. Doing it in front of strangers made the orgasms even better. I like showing off Keven, he's such a great lover now that that he sexually pleases me without the threat of penetration."

"I'm happy for you and you can thank Tom for giving you the notion to demand satisfaction from Keven."

"Oh, I do and Tom is also very good with his tongue in bringing me to orgasm. I'm grateful for him showing me how I can enjoy sex and experience orgasms without penetration."

"I'm happy for you."

"Thanks. Do you honestly enjoy Keven making love to you or is he just a substitute for Tom?"

"There's no question about it, I love Keven making love to me the way Tom never could. There's just no comparison. His cock is twice or more the size of what Tom once had and he's a great lover to boot. In all fairness though, as much as I enjoy and want sex with Keven, it's only Tom who holds my heart. Does that make sense?"

"It does indeed. If good sex is what you want, why don't you try Bruce or Ryan or maybe even both? Their cocks are bigger than Keven's and why wouldn't you want to enjoy yourself while we're here?" Karen asked.

"I don't know. Half of me wants it, the other half says leave well enough alone."

"Ask Tom if he would mind them making love to you."

"Maybe. Anyway, enough talk, I'm going for a dip in the pool and then soak up some sun, enjoy an umbrella drink or two and maybe take a short nap as traveling always wears me down."

"Sounds like a plan, let's go."

Keven and I were on floating tubes enjoying the sun and our Mojitos and when the girls approached, we suggested they join us floating about the pool. They jumped on a couple of floats, paddled to the poolside bar, and ordered themselves drinks then joined us floating about.

"Karen and I want to thank you guys for inviting us to join you here. This is a great resort and I'm sure we'll all have the time of our lives during our stay," said Keven

"You're welcome, guys; you found the place and it wouldn't be the same without you both here with us," Diane and I replied. "The beauty of this place is that it's all-inclusive, so we can eat, drink and party to our hearts' content and not have a surprise bill looming for us upon checkout."

"I agree, but why are we talking of leaving when we just got here?"

"Agreed, no more talk of leaving. Let's have fun and enjoy ourselves," I said.

"And enjoy our sex, that's why we're here," said Diane

"Yes, good and frequent sex too," the rest of us replied in unison.

"Hey, it's mid-afternoon, let's get something to eat. Want to eat at the bar or at our lounge chairs or in the restaurant?" I ask

"Lounge chairs, I just want to relax," suggests Karen.

We returned to the chairs and ordered some lunch and more umbrella drinks. We spent the afternoon ordering more drinks and just talking and enjoying each other's company. Occasionally, people came over to chat or marvel up close at my "missing" penis. I just smiled and usually said nothing.

Janice was an exception, having witnessed her husband Ryan fuck me hours earlier. "I hope you don't mind me asking, but what happened to your penis?"

"It's the result of me wearing progressively smaller chastity cages," I replied.

"Really, I had no idea. Why did you do this and doesn't your wife want to have sex with you any longer?"

"It happened because I had multiple affairs with both men and women. My wife Diane and I agreed that we begin to live our lives together henceforth in an FLR relationship and for my penis to atrophy away to near nothing. FLR is a female lead relationship where my wife controls and dictates all aspects of our sex life. The time since, has been the best part of our married lives. Diane still does have sex with me."

"I hope you don't think I'm prying, but how is this possible?"

"It not the sex you'd ordinarily expect, but Diane deliberately ruins my orgasms or allows me to orgasm when she pegs me or when a man fucks me."

"But doesn't she miss sex with you?"

"No, vaginal sex is now impossible, but I give her oral sex like you witnessed earlier. As for vaginal sex, Diane has Keven, Karen's husband."

"But he's in a chastity cage."

"Yes, I know. He's also in an FLR relationship with his wife Karen. She and Diane determine when he has sex with my wife, and when he's not, he's in his chastity cage."

"I hope you don't mind me saying, but it's so strange, oh so very strange."

"Nonconventional I'd say, but FLR is legitimate and works perfectly for the four of us. If you're interested, I'm sure that Diane or Karen would be happy tell you all about the benefits of FLR and living in an FLR relationship of your own if you'd like."

Tominiow
Tominiow
70 Followers