The Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked at me and smiled, "Good. Happy I guess."

"I am sorry if I stole you from those girls earlier," I said.

"No you aren't," Tim replied with a laugh.

"I suppose you are right," I said, taking a big sip from my drink. "Not sure why I did that to be honest."

"It thought it was awesome," Tim said, sounding like a twelve year old. "It was kind of hot actually."

I looked at him thoughtfully. "What do you mean? I felt like I was just being a mom. Probably over protective."

He shook his head. "No it was like, you showed up and you are, well, a real woman. I saw that when you were talking to them and they did too. Mom you are really something else. They had no chance compared to you."

I laughed, "I am not sure what you mean. I just got you for dinner."

"You always have me," He said directly.

"What do you mean?" I asked, looking right into his eyes.

"Anytime you ask me for anything, you know I will do it," he replied. "Because I love you."

I smiled at him. He was more serious than I was expecting but the sentiment was nice. "Well I love you too, Timmy." I paused and took another drink. I could see Eric on the phone at the desk and I knew it was his job. He was going to be a while. "You were right about dad, looks like he is on the phone with work."

Tim glanced over and nodded, "Yep. They need to give him a break."

"I agree," I said. "It's tricky when you do so well at a job. I think your father likes to be in demand too. So it's not just the fault of the company."

Tim nodded. "Do you ever miss him when he goes on trips?"

"Of course," I answered. "But that is part of the deal when you are married. Sacrifices all around. It isn't a bad thing."

"I want to tell you something, Mom," Tim said in a very quiet and serious tone.

I looked at him quizzically. "Is everything ok?"

"Yeah everything is fine," he said. "I just, this is kind of weird, but I feel like we have been able to be pretty open right?"

I nodded, "Of course, honey, you can tell me anything."

He squeezed my hand, "I got, um, really excited when you were there talking to those girls."

I felt damp between my legs. "Um, excited?" I asked, recrossing my legs.

He nodded. "Not sure why I am telling you this, but I got really hard."

I frowned at him. "What? Tim. I am your mother."

"I know, I know," Tim said.

"What else, you aren't telling me everything," I said going into full mom-mode.

"I was so excited I had to jerk off when we got back to the room. Three times," he said looking into my eyes.

I wasn't sure what to say. Three times? I thought about him shooting those three loads into that guest bathroom toilet. That was a lot of cum. I recrossed my legs. "Ok, so why are you telling me?" I asked unsure what to say.

"Mom," he said, looking around for a minute and seeing no one was around. "I am so horny all the time. Like all the time. I texted Laurie about it and we are going to have sex when I get back. We have to. I don't know what else to do."

I squeezed his hand. "What...what did you think about when you masturbated today? Laurie?"

"At first," he said, licking his lips. I watched him closely. "But then I thought about, well, you, I guess."

"Tim," I said. "I am your mother." I was extremely wet.

"I know," he said. "I know its fucked up. But you don't understand, you were so sexy in the pool today. Half the guys that were there just stared at you and the other half pretended not to. Then you just sort of sauntered over to me and talked to those girls and when I touched your swimsuit..." he paused.

I could still almost feel his touch on my butt. I felt hot, horny, angry, ashamed and intrigued at exactly the same time.

"I know its fucked up," he said. "But I just felt like I needed to tell you. I am so horny right now, I am shaking."

He was. I held his hand tightly. I looked into his eyes. I saw a man that was horny, desperate and pleading, at the same time I saw my son needing his mother and confessing to me and at the same time I saw Eric in my son's face. I wasn't sure what to do or what to make of it. "Tim, I am your mother," I repeated. I felt like that was reason enough to stop this conversation.

Suddenly I felt Tim's other hand, under the table, touch my thigh. His hand was warm and strong. He squeezed my thigh just above my knee.

"Tim," I said firmly. "I am your mother. You do not touch me or have feeling like that toward me." My tone was direct, harsh and maternal.

I felt him squeeze my thigh again. It felt very good. Then he let go. "I'm sorry mom," he said looking away. "I guess I felt like we had a connection or something. I don't know. I can't think straight."

"Timmy," I said touching his cheek. "Tim look at me."

He looked at me.

"We do have a connection," I said tenderly. "We always have and we always will." I absolutely hated to see him looking at me with so much guilt in his face. I took a drink, swallowed it, looked at Eric (still on the phone) and made a choice. "Ok, come with me. Quickly."

I got up and Tim followed me. "Ma'am are you finished?" the waiter asked.

"No, we will be right back," I said to him quickly.

I led Tim out of the restaurant and down to the pool. There were very few people there during dinner. I glanced around quickly and then walked straight into the family restroom, the one reserved for moms and children. Tim followed me in. I closed the door. My heart was pounding. I could stop all this right now. I could easily stop it. I turned and looked at my son. He had a look of pleading and desire and shame. My son should never feel shame around me. Not ever.

"Sit on the toilet," I said to him. I was very much his mother in this moment.

He sat down.

I took a deep breath and then turned around in front of him. I made sure the door was locked and then I pulled my dress up slowly at the back. At first showing more of my thighs. Then slowly I pulled up more, exposing some of my ass and the tiny thong I was wearing. "Jerk off Tim. Get it all out of your system."

"What?" he said though I could hear him taking his pants down.

"You heard me," I said, holding the back of my dress up. "Look at my ass and masturbate."

I heard him grunt and the seat shift. I turned my head slightly and I saw him moving his arm quickly. I looked forward again. "I want to help you Tim. If this gets you excited right now then fine. Just get as much out of your system as you can."

I could hear him stroking himself behind me. I shifted my weight and pulled my dress up so he could see my full ass and thong. My heart pounded and I felt my pussy dripping wet. My hands started to shake so I leaned forward, pushing my ass toward him. "Come on honey," I said to him.

"You are so beautiful," my son said as he stroked himself. I could hear the fapping sound of his wrist hitting his thigh as he stroked.

In that moment I felt shame and pride at the same time. I had often wanted to be admired, lusted after and even the object of masturbation. At the same time, I was doing this and the person jerking off was my son. I tried not to think about it too much. "Come on honey," I said again. "Jerk off for me," I said. I looked back at him and I almost froze. His dick was big, very hard and straight. I had not seen him naked in years. He was beautiful. He gazed at my ass with hungry, lust-filled eyes, mixed with determination to finish the task at hand. I could see he wanted what he was seeing. He wanted me.

"Come on baby," I said still looking back at him and watching him stroke his big cock. "Keep going, I want you to cum for me. I want you to cum as much as you can," I heard myself say. I could see the effect my voice and my words were having so I continued, "That's it, faster. Stroke for me. Stare at mommy's ass and cum for me. Come on!"

He groaned and slid to the end of the toilet seat. His hand and wrist working his cock quickly. He was gazing at my ass with a hunger that I had only fantasized about. I could feel his want and his need. "Fuck," he said. "I am gonna cum."

"That's it," I said to him. "Stroke it for me. Cum for me! Cum!"

Suddenly his cock erupted, spewing a jet stream of cum onto the bathroom floor. He immediately aimed his cock down into the toilet firing off the rest of his huge load into the toilet. He kept grunting and stroking hard. I bent over further, sticking my ass closer to him. I heard cum hitting water again and again and again as he milked his cock while staring at my ass.

"I want all of it, Timmy," I ordered him. "Empty it all out now."

I heard him grunt and I looked back to see more cum spewing from cock to toilet in thick bursts. I had not seen that much cum in person before and when I did see something like that in porn I was sure it was fake or staged.

"Fuck," Tim said in a low voice as he kept tugging on his beautiful, big dick. Another thick stream shot out into the toilet and then he was done. He leaned back and let go of his pulsating member, cum ran from the tip and dripped down between his legs.

I pulled my dress down and took a deep breath. My heart was pounding, my pussy was wet, but the job was done. I took another breath, straightened my dress.

"Um, get cleaned up and then meet me outside," I said. I took another breath then stepped out of the restroom and waited by the door for my son to come out.

Sunday Pt. 6

We walked back to the restaurant in silence. I looked at Tim with reassuring, maternal eyes but inside I was all over the place. I wasn't exactly sure what we had just done and at the same time I was horny beyond belief. As we walked, in my mind I could still hear the thick streams of my son's cum hitting the toilet. I was instantly reminded of the heaviness of Tim's socks that he had masturbated with the day before at home. So much cum. I swallowed on a dry throat as I thought about it. I felt my hand shake slightly and I quickly grabbed my other hand then took a deep breath.

As we entered the restaurant I saw that Eric was at the table waiting for us. He was drinking a beer and as soon as he saw us his face lit up.

"I thought you guys had ditched me!" he said with a smile.

I smiled at him and did everything I could to push my tumultuous emotions to the background of my mind. "No, just took a quick walk out by the pool while we waited for you," I said.

Eric looked a little confused by this.

"Yeah then I had to use the bathroom while we were down there," Tim said. "I am not sure my stomach has acclimated to Mexico just yet."

Eric nodded and looking from me to my son and back at me. "Got it," he said seemingly satisfied with that simple but weak explanation for our absence.

I did not make a habit of lying to Eric, in fact there were almost no secrets between us until I started to feeling so sexual. I knew he wasn't physically able to keep up with me, so I started with the toys and the porn and so on and I never told him much about it because I didn't want him to feel shame or badly. But this was one of the only times I could think of when I directly lied to a question he asked me. To make matters worse or more confusing, Tim then jumped in. So we were now officially hiding whatever had just happened. I resolved that it shouldn't happen again.

We sat down for dinner and within a few minutes all these thoughts disappeared into the background. We had great food, great drinks and took a long walk down memory lane talking about our previous trips. I couldn't help but feel sentimental at how far the three of us had come as a family. I smiled as my two men shared stories of things they remembered. We were a family. My heart was full.

After dinner we went back to the room and dressed down for bed. I wore some comfy pajama pants,a cami and a loose fitting bra underneath. This was my typical vacation attire when we were still all in relatively close quarters. Eric was watching a game on the TV in the bedroom so I went out into the living area to read my book while Tim watched a movie. I sat on the other end of the couch and purposely didn't make eye contact with him. My heart was still beating fast and I didn't like it. I didn't like feeling so nervous around my own son, but I knew it would pass. We just needed to act like nothing happened and we could move on.

"Hey mom," Tim said to me suddenly. He slid closer to me on the couch and then looked toward the bedroom door to make sure Eric was nowhere to be seen.

"What is it?" I asked, trying to be a bit annoyed at him for disturbing my reading.

"Thank you for, um, earlier," he said. He looked at me earnestly.

I looked into his eyes and gave him a very faint smile. "Of course," I replied. Then I went back to my book. I could tell he wanted to say more but I ignored him. I didn't know what to do.

"Do you think we can do that.." he began to say.

"No," I said coldly. I looked at him with as much maternal annoyance as I could muster. "I am your mother, Tim. This is not something we should be doing."

He was clearly hurt and that broke my heart. I softened my resolve but not my position.

"Look honey," I began. "I don't regret what happened. Of course I will do anything to help you, within reason. But that is not something moms and sons do together. That is not ok. Do you understand that?"

He frowned deeply and looked back at the TV. "I know," he said simply. "It was just, I don't know, really amazing." He looked back at me, "You are so amazing, Mom. I don't know what it is about you but...look..." he pressed his hands down against his pajama pants and suddenly I could see the thick bulge and even the outline of his big shaft pressed beneath his pants.

I made no outward expression but inside my heart was in my throat. He was already hard again and very hard from what I could tell. He came so hard earlier and so much that I was sure we were past this for the night. I couldn't believe it. Moreover his dick was bigger and a good deal thicker than his fathers. I really wanted to just look at it. I took a deep breath and did everything I could suppress whatever the fuck I was feeling. "Tim," I snapped in a whisper. "Don't do that. Don't show me that. I am your mother."

Tim let out a frustrated breath. "Look, Mom," he retorted, "You told me not to do anything with Laurie. You told me to wait and to let my head get clear. I am doing what you wanted me to do and here I am. I can barely do anything without my dick getting hard. I am so horny, literally all the time. You have no idea what it is like!"

He was so wrong but he had no idea. "So you are blaming this," I pointed at his big bulge. "On me? Is that really what you are saying?"

Tim frowned, "No, well yes but not the way you are saying."

I looked at him quizzically.

"Mom you are," he started.

"Good night guys," Eric said suddenly from the doorway.

Tim looked at his father and smiled, "Good night dad."

I looked over at Eric and to my relief he was giving me his best "come to bed with me" look. I glanced at Tim and gave him a stern maternal "behave" look. The same one I had been giving him for the past 18 years when I needed him to get his behavior back in line. I got up slowly and walked over to Eric and put my arms around his neck.

"Good night my love," I said and gave him a long, soft kiss. I knew Tim was watching us. He always did.

"Do you want to tuck me in?" Eric said as we broke off our kiss.

I smiled at him and my heart leapt. I looked into his eyes. My body was in a state of hyper-sensitivity. I wanted him to grab me by the hair, force me to my knees and fuck my mouth. I wanted to feel his balls slapping my chin while he jackhammered my mouth with his dick. I needed to feel his raw lust for me while he held my head with both hands and used me. That is what I wanted: to be used. I wanted him to use my pretty face and my mouth as a a fuck toy. The thoughts shot through my head like an electric current. Too much pent up energy, too much holding back, too much smut in my mind it was all becoming too much. I imagined my veins were running hot with sexual hormones and I needed a release. With that release I needed him to release on me, in me and all over me. I wanted that sweet cum. I wanted those heavy, cum laden balls to empty all over me. I wanted to swallow it all down.

The sound of Tim's cum shooting into the toilet played on repeat in the back of my mind: those thick loads; one after another--it was making me crazy.

"Yes," I whispered to my husband. I wanted him to do anything and everything to me. I was so wound up by everything that I couldn't hold it in anymore.

We stepped into the bedroom and I started to kiss him, kicking the door closed with my heel as his tongue searched my mouth. Eric knew how to kiss me and he knew just the right buttons. I slid my hand straight down his pants and gripped his hardening cock. I could tell I surprised him with how forward I was and he grunted as I started to tug on him. I slid my hand to his base and gripped as tightly as I could and started to tug on him. I needed that cock.

"I want you all the time," I whispered to him as he kissed my neck and grunted while I jerked him off.

"You are so beautiful," he said to me as he kissed my neck, then my collarbone. I lifted my arms and he pulled my dress over my head, exposing my thong and bra. Wasting time he unclipped my bra as I continued to tug on his, now, hard cock. "Anya," he whispered, "You are stunning."

I sat on the bed and unbuttoned his pants. I wanted to see it. I wanted to see my man's dick. I was hungry for it. My body needed it. His pants fell to the floor and his boxers were down in an instant. I gripped his cock with one hand and looked up at him. Precum was leaking down the front of it as I stroked him hard and slow. I wanted to see how big it would get for me.

"Do you want me?" I asked him in a lust filled whisper.

He nodded.

I leaned forward and took the head into my mouth and sucked the precum off. It tasted so fucking good. I started to suck him like as straw and slowly pulled his dick into my mouth. I moaned at each moment as it slid further and further in.

"Holy shit," he moaned as he gripped my shoulders.

"Mmph," I replied as I sucked it in further. I sucked him hard. I couldn't stop. I needed it so badly. I slid my hand beneath and behind his balls them gripped his base and balls with my hand and sucked him as deep as I could. I needed to feed on my man's cock. Nothing else would do.

"Fuck," he muttered. "Anya, I can't...fuck that feels so good."

Pleasuring my man's cock is what I lived for in that moment. I tightened my grip and kept sucking, bobbing my head on its full length, groaning as it hit the back of my mouth. The sound of my son cumming in the toilet was ever present in the back of my mind. One thick load after another. I kept sucking Eric's cock and gripping his balls and base. I needed him to feed me. I needed all of it.

"Shit, shit, shit!" Eric moaned and his dick erupted in my mouth. I sucked his load down and kept bobbing my head in rhythm with his pulsating member. The taste of his salty, thick and sweet load filled my mouth and I squeezed him with my hand, trying to pump as much out as I could. It put me in a kind of frenzy. I pushed my head forward as far as I could and the tip of his dick pressed against my tonsils. I didn't gag but instead just swallowed whatever he gave me. I needed everything and I pushed forward until I felt his body against my face. His cum tasted so fucking good, it all tasted so good.

"Fuck," he moaned again and then he pulled my head back and his spent dick popped from my mouth. "Holy fuck," he said again looking down at me with a look of pleasur mixed with astonishment and fatigue.

"That was delicious," I said to him with a smile. I stood up slowly and pressed myself against him. "You are delicious. I want more."

1...45678...13