The Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are, um, hard? Right now?" I asked looking left to right to make sure no one was within ear shot.

Tim looked into my eyes and nodded. "Yes. It is fucking embarrassing," he added.

"Tell me what I can do," I heard myself say. It slipped out. I wasn't sure what I was willing to do to "help" in this sort of situation. But my son looked desperate. I sat up tall to stretch my back and I looked at him seriously, as maternally as I could. We were going to solve this problem.

Tim swallowed, "Um, I don't know. Nothing. It is what it is," He muttered but he kept looking at me.

"Don't be silly Tim," I replied directly. "I don't want you to be uncomfortable. Come on, let's go back to the room."

Tim nodded. We signed for our meal and walked back to the room briskly. I was nervous and my mind jumped from bad idea to bad idea. Everything I thought of made no sense or just seemed to be away to avoid the issue. Honestly this is something he needed to talk to Eric about. I was out of my depth here. It just wasn't appropriate to talk about this stuff with my son. I decided that Eric would be my way out. He always knew what to do.

When we got to the room I found Eric asleep on the bed. There was a plate of food beside him and he was out cold. Knowing my husband he was going to be out for at least an hour. Tim waited for me in the living room as I walked back out from the bedroom and closed the door.

"Well, your father is asleep," I said.

"You were hoping he would talk to me weren't you?" Tim asked with a smile. "Some kind of man to man thing?"

"Guilty as charged," I said. "So, why don't you just go in the other bathroom and masturbate? That has to help a little bit. I will wait. Don't worry, we can go to the pool or something after. I am sure your father will be awake soon and you can talk it out with him ok?"

Tim nodded. He grabbed his phone and then went into the bathroom.

I sat on the couch and picked up a travel magazine. I never understood why hotels had these and this one was five years outdated. I glanced at it and crossed my legs again. I wondered what Tim was in there thinking about. Probably looking at the pictures he got from Laurie. A minute later Tim came out. He had a very odd look on his face.

"Everything ok?" I asked.

He nodded, "Yeah I think for now."

"Good," I said. "See, I told you we could figure something out. Now let's go to the pool."

I quietly stepped into the room where Eric slept and put on my black and white bikini. I pulled some shorts on over the bottoms then I sighed as I looked at my husband sleeping. If Tim wasn't waiting for me I would have just started sucking my husband's dick. I need to taste him. I needed him to shoot one off in my mouth.

I stepped back out of the room.

Tim looked at me with a slight smile. I blushed and walked past him. I could feel his eyes on me. I liked it. "What?" I asked in a fake innocent sounding voice.

"You are so gorgeous, Mom," he said.

"You are sweet," I said. I grabbed the key card and a towel. Tim had on his new swimsuit that hung low on his hips and no shirt on. I could almost see his pubes.

"I am glad Lauire's pictures did the trick," I said absently as we walked out of the room.

"I didn't need them," my son said as he walked beside me. "I just thought about you in that thong the other night."

Sunday Pt. 4

I had no reply to Tim's comment so I pretended I didn't hear it. We went down to the pool in silence and I ordered another drink as soon as we found some loungers. I lay in the sun and Tim went in the pool. Almost immediately two girls started talking to him. I didn't blame them. He was cute, built and he had those eyes. It was clear that the girls had been plotting this since we came down. I had to admit I had a tinge of jealousy as I was enjoying this time with my son, but at the same time his last comment to me was starting to sink in and I needed to process. Moreover, having some pretty girls here to distract him was likely the better solution to the "problem" at hand.

Did my son actually say that he jerked off thinking about me in a thong? I let the thought roll around my head for a good long while. Long enough for me to order another drink. I needed to go easy on the drinks. Not that I cared about being drunk, but I did care about the calories. To look the way I did, took maintenance. Yet that thought bothered me. I wanted to look good, and yes, it is part of every woman's identity. But the sting of Eric rejecting me earlier still sat with me. If I was so sexy, why did he say no to me? I knew the answer was biological and not out of love or even lack of attractiveness. But still, in my hyper sex state, I had trouble understanding it.

I was horny and growing hornier by the second. "Fucking hormones," I muttered to myself. I felt a little tipsy.

I glanced over at the two girls flirting with my son. Things were so clear when you sat on the outside. I imagine the girls thought they were being sly or coy by batting their eyelashes and swishing side to side in the pool to make their teenage boobs jiggle. The one on the left was pretty cute. She had a very sexy A-line haircut and some tattoos on her arm and one on her neck. She carried a kind of punk rock confidence that the other girl didn't have. The other girl was a bit too girl next door. She was just a little bit chubby and her left boob was a little bigger than her right and bulging out of her little top. I wondered what I would have been comfortable with my daughter wearing if I had ever had one. Would I have been ok with my eighteen year old being in such a tiny bikini? I mean you could almost see her areolas. I am not sure I would have been a good mom to a daughter. I am not sure I was a good mom to my son if I was honest. I mean he just told me that he jerked off thinking about me in my underwear.

I took a longer than needed sip from my drink and kept watching the flirting in front of me. Tim held his cards close to his chest. I could tell he was being polite and talkative, but he wasn't paying any more attention to one girl over the other. I know sometimes men did that in an effort to pit the girls against each other. It was a good tactic and in my slightly drunken state I could see how it would work, sending each girl into a bit more of an aggressive mode to get the boy's attention.

I sighed and muttered, "Getting attention. It never ends I suppose." I thought again about Eric saying no to me. I knew he loved me. Eric adored me. But it was the physical attention that lacked right now. Perhaps it had always lacked. I wondered if my lack of interest in sex when I was young was more due to just having lots of unsatisfying sex and so overtime, with the competing priorities of parenting, life and sex, the sex just didn't really seem worth it after a while. That seemed overly harsh toward my husband.

No matter what the reasons were, it didn't really matter. The truth was that in this moment I needed to fuck or to suck. I needed it hard. I needed a cock that stayed hard in my mouth so I could focus on sucking it. I wanted to orally fixate on a cock. The thought of being on my knees licking, sucking, kissing and teasing a big dick and not having to worry about him finishing too fast was making me crazy. My hand slid to my inner thigh. I knew I was wet. Thankfully I was sweating from laying in the sun so it wouldn't really be obvious how wet I was.

The smut I had been reading really didn't help. My girlfriend told me it had some great scenes and I will admit, there were a few that got me going. The irony was the story revolved around a woman's fascination with her daughter's husband. Fantasy led to obsession and obsession led to action and so on. Truthfully I never considered myself an "older woman" so the scenario took a little bit for me to get into. I need to relate to the character if I am going to be brought into the same erotic zone so to speak. But the last chapter I read on the plane did keep my sexual engine running. It made reference to young men having staying power and if they did climax quickly it didn't take much to get another round in the chamber. I thought about last night with Eric and how getting him going that second time was a bit of a chore. Granted I do like to work for my reward, but not at the expense of not being able to be intimate for several days after due to his need to recharge.

Porn was a different matter. I have always been a very visual person and so sex in movies and then the massive injection of porn into our society via the internet did entice me. The issue was not the porn itself but the expectations it set. Of course these were fantasy scenarios but I always found it interesting how willing the women were to fuck these ugly guys. Porn guys are ugly, let's face it. Also this puts an unrealistic expectation on women. Men expected women to act like women did in porn. I imagine that some men watch so much porn that they start to think that is how sex really is. On the other hand and now that I really thought about it. Porn put an equally if not more unrealistic expectation on men. The simple idea that a man could just keep on thrusting for 5 or 10 minutes straight and just moving the woman into some new, exotic and deeply pleasing position was absolutely ludicrous. So now men had this pressure to last. Back to that staying power thing. Eric did not have staying power. I knew he felt that pressure and I felt bad. At the same time, I was horny. So horny that I found myself moving my hips in a circle as I lay in the sun sipping a drink.

I kept watching the girls with my son and I wondered which one of them he wanted to fuck. At first I thought it was the punk rock chick with the cute tattoos and the great body. But I wondered if she would really be all that great in bed. She was used to attention and used to boys looking at her. She probably didn't have to work too hard for it and so when she got it she probably was pretty selfish. On the other hand the other girl fell into the "cute" category, but I could tell she would be much more giving in a sexual situation. She had that look. Girls know girls. With her big boobs, I imagined she liked to tit fuck. She was the more grateful type that was probably less restrained with her body. She would probably let my son fuck her in the ass. I wondered if Timmy was into anal sex. I know that my husband wasn't. As always, he respected me too much. I had fucked myself in the ass with my dildo. It felt really really really good.

I sighed and downed the rest of my drink. I knew I was drunk. The sun was hot and I was not used to the humidity. I was also dehydrated from the flight. None of this was a good combination. I glanced at my phone and saw it was 4:37pm. We would need to get back to the room soon to get ready for dinner. I needed to wake Eric up otherwise he wouldn't sleep all night and I would have to hear about it all day tomorrow about how tired he was. Maybe I could wake him up with my mouth. Or my ass. Both sounded good right now.

I decided this little flirt session with my son was over. These two had their chance and he wasn't biting so time for them to fuck off. I got up and slid into the warm pool. The water felt good over my breasts as I slid down into the water in that crouch walk that people do in a pool that is just a little shallow. I made my way over to my son and the girls.

As I approached Tim looked at me and his face lit up. One of the girl's glanced at me and said nothing. I could see she had that, "Who is this bitch?" look on her face. I decided to let her know who this bitch was and where she stood.

"Hey Tim," I said casually as I slid up next to him.

"Hey," he said with a smile. He intentionally didn;t call me "mom."

"We should probably get ready for dinner in a bit here," I said, completely ignoring the two girls. Girls absolutely hated that, especially girls that were used to attention.

"Are you guys traveling together or something?" punk rock chick asked, trying to insert and assert herself.

It amused me that she didn't put together that I was his mother.

"I suppose we are," I said, eyeing her confidently. She was all bluster and no bite. I glanced from one to the other and then asked, "Are you two traveling together?" My tone was a bit more dismissive than I meant, but I was drunk.

"Yeah it's our last day here," Punk Rock said. "We are here with her parents."

"That's nice of them to let you tag along," I said as I slipped my hand over to Tim's underwater. He took it, his fingers intertwined with mine.

"I guess," the chubby girl said. "My parents are kind of lame."

"Lame enough to buy you and your friend a trip to Mexico?" I asked in a sly, but bitchy tone.

The girl wasn't sure what to make of that. I slid up next to my son and my leg brushed against his. I felt his fingers touch my thigh. I didn't move my thigh and he started to softly stroke my thigh. It felt nice.

"Well we could have gone to Cabo this year," the cubby girl said as if that justified her entitled attitude. "But they said this place is nicer. I say whatever."

I glanced at Tim. He had his eyes on me and then I looked back at the girl. "Clearly you have strong, well thought out opinions," I said. I looked at the punk rock chick. I could tell she was trying to figure out who I was and what was going on. She wasn't as dumb as the other but also not used to being so easily upstaged. I pressed my leg against my son's, he continued to stroke my thigh with the fingers of his hand that I held. "What about you? Cabo or Cancun?" I asked the punk rock chick. I had to turn to face her, I felt Tim's fingers brush my thigh and then just against the fabric covering my ass.

"I don't know," she said looking at me. She was searching for something witty to say. "This is my first time out of the country. I am glad to be at either I guess. Nice to be invited."

I smiled at her as I gently swished in the water, feeling my son's fingers ever so softly touch the back of my swimsuit from one buttcheek to the other. "Indeed," I said casually. "This isn't our first time here. The trick with traveling is deciding on if you go back to the same place or if you go to see something new. There is always something new." I continued to swish my body and Tim's fingers continued to touch the fabric of my swimsuit.

"I hope to do more traveling in the future," Punk rock said. "Once I get away from my parents and into college."

"Good for you," I said, losing all interest in this conversation in favor of the sensation running down my lower back, ass and thighs.

"Well, let's get ready for dinner. It was very nice to meet you both. Have a good trip home." I turned and led Tim away by the hand. The girls both said some sort of "See ya," but we ignored them.

As soon as we were a few feet away I said, just loud enough for the girls to hear, "You can do better." I continued to hold my son's hand as we walked toward the steps in the pool. His other hand touched my ass once, twice and then a third time before I stepped up out of the water. My butt was in his face as I stepped out of the pool and I slid my finger back to straighten out my suit. I could feel his eyes on me.

I let go of his hand and picked up my towel, wrapped myself up and then tossed him one. Tim was smiling at me as I glanced over his shoulder to the girls and back to him. "I am hungry," I said and we went back to the room to wake up Eric.

Sunday Pt. 5

We had dinner on a terrace overlooking the ocean. I wore a simple blue summer dress that came down to mid thigh and was very loose fitting. Very nice for the humidity and very comfortable yet pretty enough to be a dress for dinner. Tim wore his brown shorts and a loose cotton white button down shirt. Eric wore his standard polo and white shorts. We were officially in vacation gear and it felt fantastic. I was on my third glass of water, slowly fending off the headache I had from drinking a bit too much earlier in the day.

"Sorry I slept so much earlier," Eric said squeezing my hand. "I was more tired than I thought I was."

"No need to apologize," I said sweetly. "It's vacation, sleeping is one of the main activities. Especially for my man that works so hard."

"How was the pool?" Eric asked Tim.

"It is nice, I want to try the other ones tomorrow just to see which one is best," Tim said as he sipped his coke.

"You have it pretty good, kid," Eric said with a laugh. "When I was your age we were happy to have weekends off let alone a trip to Mexico."

"I know, I know," Tim said. This was standard banter at the start of any trip: Eric would remind Tim on how lucky he has it and Tim would assure Eric he wouldn't take it for granted. I thought the whole thing was cute and never said much.

My mind was elsewhere anyway.

I had managed to get a shower in before dinner and thankfully I had a chance to give myself a couple orgasms in the process. Between drinking a bit too much and just having so much pent up sexual energy, I am not sure what kind of bitch I would be at the table to my men and I didn't want that. The release felt good though, admittedly my mind wandered to bizarre places as I rubbed my clit and fingered my ass. I thought about how nice Tim's hand felt on my ass and I imagined him sliding his hand beneath my swimsuit and squeezing my butt cheek. I thought about pressing against him as he squeezed my ass. From there I imagined pressing my ass to his crotch and feeling him get excited between my asscheeks. I wondered at how hard his cock was and how it felt pressed against me like that. I kept that image in my head as I rubbed one out and then I started fingering myself and my ass as I imagined him telling me he was going to fuck me as he pulled down my swimsuit bottoms in the pool and I could feel his hard erection pressing against my cheeks. I came very quickly after that. Thankfully my head cleared.

As I sat here now watching my two men talk I mused on how lucky I was and I shook the weird fantasy out of my mind. Perhaps I was having these random thoughts about Tim because he and I were talking more openly about sex. That and I was repressed and apparently kind of kinky. I didn't know. But it didn't matter it was all in my head. I would make sure that Eric gave me his cock tonight and I figured that would tide me over. It was always just enough to take the edge off. As I said before, I had my toys and fingers to supplement. I would make do. I always did.

I looked at Tim and considered how grown up he seemed. He still had his boyish charm, just like his father and I imagined he would never lose that. But his shoulders were broad and he seemed more like a man than ever before to me. He had grown up. He was such a handsome boy. Those poor bitches in the pool had no chance against him. No wonder Laurie wanted him so bad. She knew he was a catch. I liked Laurie. I really did.

I slid my hand across the table and took both men by the hand. "It is wonderful being here with you two," I said with a big smile. My heart was full.

"Nice to think we only just got here," Eric said.

"I know," Tim added, "A full week." He looked at me directly. I didn't know exactly what he meant but I smiled back at him.

"Mr. Smith?" The waiter asked as he looked at my husband.

"Yes?" Eric asked quizzically.

"There is a call for you," The waiter said.

"From who?" Eric asked frowning. Only his family and his job knew he was here. Probably his job, I thought.

"I don't know sir, they said it was urgent," the waiter said.

Eric nodded and looked at me with raised eyebrows, "I will be right back." He said and he left the table.

I continued to sit with Tim, holding his hand. "I wonder what that is about?" I asked.

"Probably a work thing," Tim said, "I feel like it always is."

I nodded. I rubbed his fingers with mine. "So how are you feeling?"

1...34567...13