The Vacation, Ch. 02

Story Info
Jeremy saves Stephanie's daughter and gets rewarded.
4.2k words
4.72
14.5k
14

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/11/2023
Created 07/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, I woke up with that same stupid grin on my face and I just couldn't seem to hide it no matter what I did.

"Relax dad, you'll see her after breakfast."

"See who after breakfast?"

"Duh, Stephanie. Wow are you terrible at playing innocent. Let's get dressed and have breakfast. I told Tracy and Rebecca we would be ready to go by nine o'clock."

We got dressed and headed downstairs to the buffet. Knowing we were going swimming we had a light breakfast and headed over to the lobby to wait for Stephanie and her daughters. They showed up just before nine and I'm sure my eyes fell out of my head.

"Dad," Stacy whispered, "close your mouth."

I closed my mouth but just barely. Stephanie was wearing a one-piece turquoise bathing suit which accentuated the size of her breasts and it was very low cut in back. She wore a light weight skirt that ended just above her knees. To say she was beautiful was an understatement. I started to get turned on and wondered how I was going to spend the day like this.

"Good morning everyone. Ready to go?"

Rebecca looked up at me and said, "Yes. Thank you so much for taking us with you Mr. Kimball."

"Taking you with us?"

"Yes, Stacy said you were planning to go out to Kahaluu so she could learn to surf and we've always thought it would be fun, so thank you."

"Your welcome" I said with a smile. I gave my daughter a glance that should have let her know I was not happy about her lying. Instead she looked at me with a rather sinister smile that said she was running the show. I could tell this was going to be a fun, but exasperating week.

We got in the car and headed south towards Kona. The girls were talking conspiratorially in the back seat and Stephanie leaned over and said, "So, not really planning on surf lessons?"

"At this point, I swear Stacy is trying to have us living together by the time we get home. On one hand I'm a little upset with her right now, on the other hand, I get to spend more time with you so I can't be very upset but I swear I didn't put her up to this. She's being a bit manipulative right now and for that I apologize -- feel free to back out of anything she plans for us."

"It's okay. I understand. My daughters have never wanted to learn to surf so as you said last night, I don't think they're that innocent. However, I'm not going to complain as I really enjoyed last night and I slept very well."

She paused for a moment and got a serious look on her face. "Is she doing it because she wants a mother or because she's concerned about you?"

"The way she put it last night, she thinks I'm the world's greatest dad who can look out for her but I can't seem to look out for myself. I think she just wants me to be happy. And I think she's having a great time conspiring for me."

"Jeremy, things could be a lot worse, but I'm not sure they could be any better right now." She looked at me and smiled and put her hand on my arm. I'm sure I was grinning from ear to ear.

We drove in relative silence the rest of the way, each of us lost in our own thoughts. Mine were definitely on the order of wondering what was in store for the rest of the vacation.

When we arrived at the beach, we all lathered up with sun block. I had to be careful to let Tracy put sunblock on Stephanie because there would have been no way to hide my erection if I had done it. Putting lotion on that body would have made me lose control. Fortunately, I had a bag with our towels and some other things I could use to hide it.

Heading down to the beach, the girls ran in front of us to get to the water. The sand was very hot. They dropped their cover ups and shoes where they wanted us to sit and took off. Reaching their clothes, I pulled out two large beach towels and laid them down for Stephanie and myself.

"You didn't feel like putting sunblock on me?"

"Are you kidding? Of course I did. I just didn't think it was appropriate for our kids to see how turned on I am by you."

"Really? Why don't you lift up that shirt and show me?"

"Um, I don't think I have to do that for you to know that I'm turned on."

"You're right, you don't have to." And she reached over and squeezed my cock through my swimming trunks. This was going to be a hard afternoon.

"Maybe we could save that for later tonight?"

"Maybe."

"Well, I can't wait to see how Stacy handles this."

"Handles what?"

"She said she wanted to learn how to surf. There are a number of lesson providers around here and I don't see any of the girls asking someone for lessons. Probably has to do with the fact that they don't have any money to use with these instructors. So I want to see how they're going to keep up the charade" I said with a smile.

"I don't think they care at this point."

We laid down on the towels, her hand in mine and just closed our eyes. I think I dozed off for a few minutes, the combination of the intense sun and the ocean breeze relaxing me but when I woke up, I immediately searched for Stacy. I saw her and Tracy swimming close to shore and talking with a surfer.

"I see Stacy and Tracy, where's Rebecca?"

"I don't know."

Stephanie got a concerned look on her face and stood up. "She's a good swimmer but I don't think she's ready for the currents around here." She put her hand up to shield her eyes from the sun and started scanning the ocean.

Being a father, I got a little concerned and stood up to look around also. My eye was drawn to a lone swimmer who was out quite far and some ways off from where the surfers were waiting to catch the waves. They weren't huge waves as this was meant to be a beginner surf spot but they were strong enough to catch a weak swimmer off guard. Focusing more intensely I saw her head go beneath the water and then pop back up and she was waving her arms.

I yelled at Stephanie, "Get the lifeguard" and took off as fast as I could. It was Rebecca and it looked like she either had a cramp or had some other problem where she couldn't keep her head up. I threw off my shirt on the way to the water and went in head first. I don't think I ever ran that fast and I then I started swimming for all I was worth. During the summer I still swim laps and I grew up in the Southern California surf. At one point I had been certified as a lifeguard but I never pursued it. I was hoping I remembered everything.

I heard shouts behind me but I couldn't make it out -- I was focused on Rebecca. What I was doing was dangerous and only done as a last resort. Drowning victims usually try to climb on top of their rescuer and there is no way to give CPR in the water but none of that mattered at this point. I knew I had to go faster. Every time her head went under water it took her longer to come back up and I knew she was losing strength quickly. I was 15 yards away when she went under and didn't come back up. I dove down and caught her arm around 6 feet under the water and hauled her back up.

She was responsive and struggling but it was weak and she was having a hard time breathing. I pulled her up and got behind her and put a hand under her chin to keep her mouth out of the water. I was too tired to try to swim to shore at this point -- getting to her had taken everything I had. I turned towards shore to assess the situation and saw the lifeguard swimming out with a floatation device. He would be here in a few seconds and I was thanking my lucky stars, I would barely have enough energy to swim back to shore myself.

The people in Hawaii are amazingly friendly and incidents like this must happen frequently because I looked around and saw about a dozen surfers paddling over to us from where they were waiting for waves. The lifeguard reached us and I said, "She's breathing, but she's having a hard time of it -- she doesn't have any energy left and isn't talking. Her name's Rebecca."

"Okay. Rebecca, if you can hear me, nod your head."

She moved her head up and down very slightly.

"Okay, I'm going to put a floatation belt around you and we're going to hang on to a surfboard on the way back to shore."

She nodded her head weakly again.

"Are you okay to get back to shore?"

"Not really but if one of these kind surfers can give me a hand, I would really appreciate it."

"No problem dude, that was an awesome rescue! Just grab a rail and ride the board."

Another surfer took up position on the other side so I was between two boards and they basically dragged me back to shore. When I got back there was already an ambulance there and Stephanie was getting in with Rebecca.

"Jeremy, follow us to the hospital with the girls please! We're going to the Kona Community Hospital!" and the doors slammed shut and the ambulance took off.

I was still on my hands and knees when Stacy and Tracy ran up and Stacy threw her arms around me.

"Dad, dad! Are you alright? I'm so sorry, this is all my fault. If we hadn't tricked you into coming out here this never would have happened."

"It's okay honey. Grab our things and let's head to the car. Don't worry Tracy, Rebecca will be okay, she was breathing on her own."

Tracy just looked at me with a grateful look in her eyes. We ran to the car and jumped in. I asked my phone for directions to the hospital and we took off south along the highway. Fifteen minutes later we made it there and ran in the emergency entrance. We headed to the nurse's desk and the nurse on duty looked up. "Can I help you?"

"Where is Rebecca Baldwin? She was just brought in -- she was drowning in the ocean."

"Are you related to her?"

"No, but this is her sister."

"Very well, she's in room 8 down the corridor to the right."

"Thank you."

We headed down to room 8 and saw a nurse in with Stephanie and we saw a girl lying on the bed with an intravenous line in her arm. We knocked and saw Stephanie wave us in.

"How is she?"

Stephanie came over and put her arms around me and gave me the biggest hug she could. "You probably saved her life. Without you she would have drowned." Tears started to roll down her cheeks. I understood the feeling -- it would have killed me to lose Stacy or even come close to losing her. As parents we have one job -- protect our children.

I held her for a few more minutes and then I heard Rebecca say weakly, "Why don't you two get a room."

We couldn't help it, the emotions were overwhelming and we started laughing.

"Is she going to be okay?"

"Yes, the doctor said she suffered from dehydration and a cramp to boot so they're just giving her some fluids and letting her rest for a little bit. The doctor said he would release her in about 30 minutes."

"Okay, we'll be waiting outside, just let us know when you're ready to leave."

About 45 minutes later, a nurse went in with a wheel chair and wheeled Rebecca out. Stephanie had finished the paperwork while she was waiting so I went to the car and pulled it around. With everyone in, we headed back to the hotel. It was a very quiet drive back to the hotel. When we got there, everyone hopped out, although Rebecca wasn't her spry self just now. She looked up at me and said, "Thank you for saving me Mr. Kimball. I owe you my life."

"No you don't Rebecca. You don't owe me anything, I'm just glad you're safe."

"Stacy, I'm going to head to our room and lie down for a bit, I'm just dead on my feet."

Between the physical exertion and the raw emotion, I just couldn't keep my eyes open.

"Okay dad. Do you mind if I go lie down by the pool?"

"No honey, just be safe."

I looked at Stephanie and said, "See you later maybe?"

"Oh, you will see me later."

I thought I saw a twinkle in her eye but I was honestly too tired for it to fully register. It was only one o'clock in the afternoon but I felt like I had been up for 24 hours. I went to my room, took off my swim trunks and t-shirt, put on a pair of underwear and dropped onto the bed after closing the curtains. I didn't even have a chance to cover myself before I closed my eyes and was out.

Something woke me later. I couldn't put my finger on it and I laid in bed with my eyes closed just listening for some sound. It sounded like maybe the door to the room closed. Maybe Stacy was back, I thought but I didn't hear anything and she is never that quiet. I heard the light rustling of clothing and then I felt someone climb onto the bed with me. Keeping my eyes closed and breathing calm, I waited and I didn't have to wait long.

Stephanie nibbled on my ear and blew gently on my neck. I got an instant erection. She slowly kissed my neck and said quietly, "While Rebecca doesn't owe you anything, I owe you her life and my own because I don't know what I would have done without her." She kept kissing my neck and her hand ran down my shoulder to my waist. She reached around the front of me and I could feel her firm nipples press into my back like two tiny erasers. Her hand rested on my hard cock and it jerked on its own at her touch.

"Jeremy, what you did today was heroic and deserves a reward."

She pulled my underwear off and I raised my hips to help her. She pushed me onto my stomach and straddled my right leg. She wasn't wearing anything and I could feel her start to grind her pussy against my leg. She put some lotion on her hands and started to massage my back. I know she was doing it to loosen me up but she was actually turning me on in the best possible way.

"Steph, you know that this isn't relaxing me at all, don't you?"

"What? Why not?"

"Because it's you and you're turning me on. And also, let me just say, you don't owe me anything for today. I did it because it was the right thing to do and because it was your daughter. I would do it again in a heartbeat for you and for her."

She leaned forward and rolled off me to the side. She was gently crying. "I thought I lost her today. And then I got my own personal guardian angel, knight in shining armor, whatever you want to call it."

"Hey, no obligations remember, we're just going to see where this goes and take it one day at a time. But just know that I'm here for you."

She broke down in tears but she was smiling. She was so beautiful. I pulled her lips to mine and kissed her gently but passionately. It was a moment overcome by emotion and I pulled her whole body to mine, put my arms around her and hugged her to let her know she was safe and that I did care for her. I didn't know where this would end up, but I did know I didn't want it to end.

"Um, this might seem awkward, but what time is?"

"Why? It's four o'clock."

"Well, Stacy might come back any minute."

"No, she won't."

"How do you know? New mind-reading trick I'm unaware of?"

"No. I mean she might come back but she doesn't have a room key."

"Come again?"

"After you went to your room all four of us decided we just need to relax so we went to one of the pools and laid down on the lounge chairs. After a few hours Stacy asked if I could go check on you and she gave me her room key. And besides, I put the latch on the door when I came in. I told the girls we would meet them for dinner at five thirty."

"You know they know what's going on right?"

"Yes, but I figure that after today, they really don't care. As long as I'm happy, my daughters are happy."

"And are you happy?"

"You know I am. Aside from having the life scared out of me, I'm really happy right now. Except for one thing."

"What's that?"

"You aren't poking me with that thing in the right place."

I pulled her towards me again and kissed her passionately. She started kissing her way down my chest, kissing and licking my nipples and then moving down to my cock. She took it and licked it up one side then down the other. I pulled her hair back so I could see her engulf my cock. She took more and more of me in her mouth and I felt her nipples dragging up my thighs. She stopped after she took in about seven inches and slowly slid it out of her mouth, moving her tongue around as she did. She started rocking back and forth sucking my cock and her breasts gently glided up and down my legs. I was in heaven.

I started twisting my head and chest around and pulled her legs over to me. She didn't miss a beat and swung her leg over my head while still sucking on my cock. She lowered her pussy to my mouth and I started gently licking her glistening pussy. I grabbed her ass and started raising it up and down so my tongue kept penetrating her like a small cock. She moaned loudly while her lips were still wrapped around my cock. Her nipples were now scraping my stomach as she rocked back and forth on my cock and my tongue. I pulled her pussy down onto my mouth and sucked her clit into my mouth. She came instantly and flooded my mouth with her pussy juicy. My face was soaked with her juices. She got off of me and swung around so her pussy was right over my cock. She was up on one knee and she took her breast in her hand and started licking her nipple. She grabbed my cock with her other hand and guided my head to her pussy but she was toying with me. She wouldn't lower herself down and she wouldn't let me thrust up into her. Instead she moved back and forth with just my head in her pussy.

I wasn't going to last much longer like this. This was like exquisite torture.

"Stephanie, I'm going to cum soon."

"I know baby. In fact, I'm going to make you come hard."

She slammed her pussy down on my cock and I was buried to the hilt. She pulled her pussy all the way off of my cock and dropped down between my legs to put my cock between her tits. She started moving them up and down my cock as fast as she could go. I exploded. Cum shot up on her neck and chin and tits and all over my chest as I had one of the most intense orgasms I've ever had. She licked the cum off of my cock and started working her way up my chest. Her cum covered breasts slowly sliding up my stomach. She stuck her tongue in my mouth and kissed me. I could taste my cum on her lips and tongue and for some reason it just turned me on even more. I felt my cock getting hard again and she must have also. She reached down put my cock at the entrance to her pussy and just slid back onto me. She just sat there and I could feel her squeezing her pussy muscles and playing with me. I kept getting harder.

"I don't think we'll be able to go to dinner like this. I hear this place has some pretty deep soaker tubs. Shall we?"

I led her into the bathroom and started running the hot water for the bath. I took her hand and started kissing her again and backed her up to the vanity. I lifted her up and put her on the vanity and then sank my cock deep into her pussy. I looked down to see her pussy repeatedly swallowing my cock and I sucked her nipples into my mouth one at a time.

I felt her orgasm again and she wrapped her legs around me. I picked her up off of the vanity and started pounding her pussy while I held her in the air. I wasn't going to last -- my muscles were still exhausted from earlier in the day. I laid her down on the edge of the bathtub and started thrusting in and out of her as fast as I could.

"Cum inside me Jeremy. Cum in my pussy, I want to feel you inside of me. I'm on the pill so don't worry, just please fill me up, I need to feel you cum in me."

And I came and came. So much so that as I was thrusting in and out of her my cum started dripping down her legs and into the tub.

"I guess we have to resort to a shower?"

"I would say so."

We took a very sensual thirty-minute shower where we washed each other, kissed, played and teased. She was positively glowing when we got out. We got dressed and headed down to dinner. The girls were already seated and waved us over.

"You both look refreshed and relaxed after such a busy day."

All three of them were grinning ear to ear.

Stacy said, "So, I guess he was okay when you went to check on him?"

Stephanie and I had talked about this in the shower so we were ready for it.

12