All Comments on 'The Vacation, Ch. 02'

by BigTitCumLover

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
MickieTheCat260MickieTheCat26010 months ago

Great story and plot lines. Keep up the good work.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey10 months ago

5 Stars! Love it! Love it! Love it!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

""Your welcome" I said with a smile. "

That, in FULL, would be ""You ARE welcome" I said with a smile." - that comes down to ""You're welcome" I said with a smile."!

GarrettieGarrettie10 months ago

I love the detail information about the whole story. The story got my memories of some of my single day of 14 years before getting married to my present wife. Thank you.

sirwoodcuttersirwoodcutter10 months ago

I never cease to be amazed at the anonymous grammar police who feel the need to correct minor infractions. These people should go talk to their cats if they need to communicate.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Interesting. Our hero went you save his lover doughter and almost got drowned himshelf. So many people died like that.

But grammar is important and the error pointed by that another anonymous its not so little as sirwoodcutter say. I wonder if it hapend because it's phonetic.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

VERY sweet.

AmbulAmbul8 months ago

The shy, hung, stud and almost-lifeguard risked his life to save Stephanie’s daughter. He got his reward; among other things Stephanie played with his body with her big boobs and hard nipples. I know this is a romance, but the sex and the constant reminder Stephanie’s gorgeous big tits is a special treat.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigTitCumLover@BigTitCumLover
I'm a breast man so if you don't like stories about large breasted women, you probably won't like what I write. But if you do... Please comment on any stories that turn you on. I'd like to figure out how to improve my writing and ultimately write mainstream fiction or even rom...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES