The Vacation, Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes smart-ass, I'm still alive. And just to put a stop to this right now, we do like each other and we are going to date each other. So if that was your plan, you succeeded."

Rebecca chimed in, "You know, the drowning thing wasn't part of the plan, but holy mackerel, this took over a month to set up."

"What do you mean it took over a month?"

"Well dad, remember when we had an open house for school? It was right after they moved here and Tracy, Rebecca and I were bored so we started talking. They mentioned they didn't have a dad and I mentioned I didn't have a mom. They told me they were planning on taking a trip to Hawaii before school started. Do you remember how we ended up taking this trip and how we ended up at this hotel?"

I thought back and realized Stacy had suggested the vacation, not that it was hard to convince me as we hadn't gone on a vacation in forever. But then I realized it was Stacy who told me to go to Trip Advisor and search for "Big Island of Hawaii, family resorts". And she picked the days for the trip. And I felt like such a stooge right then. I buried my face in my hands. I'm so embarrassed that I was so easily manipulated.

"But was it worth it dad?"

"Of course it was but still...Next time, let me in on it okay?"

"Hopefully there won't be a next time."

Stephanie took my hand in hers and looked at me and said, "We'll see, a couple of days does not make a relationship, just so you kids don't think that relationships are easy. We're just going to take this a day at a time and we'll see what happens. We might get sick of each other before the vacation is over."

"I doubt that mom, we see how you look at him."

I know Steph turned a shade of red as she blushed. This was going to be a very good vacation and definitely the start of something new.

12