The Vacation of Change

Story Info
Mark finds a better source of pleasure than his wife.
2.2k words
2.73
27.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the end of a perfect vacation. Mark and April had been touring Ireland with a rented car for a week and a half then dropped the car in Dublin, and they spent the rest of the time seeing the beautiful city, shopping, and pub hopping the Temple Bar. Mark's job as an airline pilot allowed them to be able to travel and they took advantage of it every summer, The night before leaving they had dinner at a great restaurant on Parnell Square, attended a play at the Abbey, and headed back to the hotel on O'Connell Street. As they entered the lobby, Mark suggested a nightcap at the bar. "Sounds good to me," April agreed. They entered the bar to find it packed with theater-goers winding down the day.

"There's room at the bar," Mark pointed to three empty stools. They made there way and sat down. The barkeep nodded and come over. "I'm warm and thirsty, rum and coke," April said; "Irish whiskey with ice, please," from Mark. They sat and chatted enjoying the drinks. A tall, good-looking man wandered into the room and looked around before walking up to the bar to the one empty stool. "Mind if I sit here?" He addressed April who had her back to the open stool. His voice was quiet and mellow with a beautiful Irish accent.

April turned to the man, smiled and said, "No, I don't mind. There has been no one there."

"Thank you,' he smiled and nodded to Mark and sat down. "You are visiting Ireland on holiday from America?"

"Yes. From San Francisco." April turned so as not to seemingly ignore him.

"Welcome, hope you are enjoying Ireland." She noticed he had beautiful smile.

"We have been enjoying it but sadly, this is our last night. We fly home tomorrow."

Mark noticed that April had turned more to the man, but that was OK. She was just being polite. He signaled and as the bartender approached, the newcomer said, "The name's Sean, please let me buy you a drink. Always happy to meet a beautiful California girl."

Before Mark could protest politely, April smiled and said, "Thank you, Sean. My name is April and my husband is Mark."

Sean told the bartender, "Single malt' and signaled another round for April and Mark. He turned back to April and they carried on a conversation. When the drinks came, Sean and

April clinked glasses, Sean raised his glass toward Mark, "Slainte," and began to talk with April. Mark sat and drank his whiskey, rather quickly and signaled for another. He did notice that April had turned toward Sean as they chatted and she had her back to him. She seemed happy as they talked and Mark could not help but notice that Sean was not only good looking but was also charming April and felt a twinge of jealously . . . and excitement at the thought she might be attracted to Sean.

As Mark drank his third whiskey, he watched as Sean reached out and touched April's arm, gently just above her wrist, thinking, "why doesn't she pull back?" He couldn't hear their conversation, the tones were low but it was obvious that he was complimenting her and she was eating it up. Why did he feel his own cock harden a bit? Sean signaled for another round of drinks. And after twenty minutes, another round.

The crowd had thinned until most of the tables had emptied and there were only three of them sitting at the bar, April was still turned toward Sean who reached up and caressed April's face. Mark noticed but it didn't make him jealous, instead, he couldn't stop the feeling of excitement that overwhelmed him, that forbidden feeling of knowing that another man found his wife sexually attractive. April was attractive, he knew that. When he first saw her seven years ago he fell in love with her. He was the captain on an airline commercial airline flight that had landed at LHR, London's airport, and the crew was checking in.

They had to wait a few minutes because the hotel was having a photoshoot for an advertising brochure and the "couple," two models, were being photographed as they enjoyed the hotel room, hotel food, hotel bar, hotel balcony. The airline crew happened to come in when they were setting up for the couple "registering at the reception desk."

The female model was a gorgeous Eurasian woman with black hair done up like a ballerina, those Asian almond eyes that were a startling blue! He found out later that her dad was English and her mother was Japanese and both genes showed in her eyes. Like most models, she was leggy and slender with small boobs, but he was smitten and made the decision to talk to her. Six months later they were married.

At the time, the idea of another man wanting her for sex would have raised his protective instincts. But somehow, he found it sexually appealing to see Sean's interest in April . . . and her reaction. So when she turned and said, "Sean invited us to his room for a drink," he said, "Sure, why not?"

Sean dropped a few bills on the bar and they left. To see them walking down the hall to the elevators, a bystander would have thought Sean and April were the married couple with Mark a casual friend. When they arrived at the elevators, Sean pushed the button, the door opened, he gestured for April to step in and followed her; Mark followed behind. Inside, Sean pushed the button for the top floor and as the door slid shut, he turned to April, put his arms around her, and kissed her. April's hands went up behind his neck as she returned the kiss and held it until the door slid open. Mark knew he could no longer pretend he was disinterested. The front of his pants showed clearly that he understood what they intended as he followed them down the hall to Sean's room.

Once inside, Sean took off his jacket and tossed it on a chair. "Mark, if you want a drink, help yourself," gesturing to a bottle of Irish whiskey next to two glasses on the dresser. He clicked on the radio to bring up the sound of a smooth orchestra playing The Way You Look Tonight. Mark took off his coat and put it on the chair and sat down on the bed. April's clutch purse joined the jackets and she went to Sean, put her arms around him, and kissed him again. They began to dance close and slowly, holding the kiss until Sean broke it, still looking at April, "Mark, do you want me to fuck April?

Taken aback by the suddenness of the question, Mark was unable to answer. He knew he should intervene and get them out of there before it went too far, but he knew that he had been thinking about it and only thinking about him fucking her since they were sitting at the bar. "Ah... I, ah . . . I think that is up to April.," he answered weakly.

With his eyes still on her "I didn't ask about April, I asked if YOU wanted me to fuck her."

Mark was tongue-tied and didn't know what to say. April's soft voice came to him, "Sean asked you a question, Mark. Answer him."

With eyes downcast, he said," Yes."

"Say it louder, Mark. I want to be sure that's what you want, too," making it clear that's what she wanted.

"YES! Yes, yes, April. I want him to fuck you."

They stopped dancing, Sean turned to him," Then get under the bed."

"What?"

"Get under the bed. You should know what your wife is doing, but we don't need you watching."

Defeated, Mark rose off the bed and crawled under it, lying on his back looking up at the springs and mattress over his head. He turned his head to see the two pairs of feet return to dancing, moving closely together until they stopped. He saw April's right leg come up in that oh-so-feminine motion of bending, forming an L, as she kissed Sean again. Her leg coming down, slipping off her heels. Her dress dropping to the floor forming a pool around her feet.

Her bra dropped, followed by her panties to join the shoes and dress on the floor.

The two pairs of legs approached the bed and Mark saw the mattress sag in two places as they sat on the edge and Sean took his clothes off and dropped them on the floor, the two sagging motions turned to long convex shapes inches above him. The shapes moving, April's voice, moaning softly, with sounds familiar to him. Mark knew how he was touching her, driving her need.

As the shapes moved closer, closer, finally to one; one shape moving sinuously, knowing it was April, inches above him being taken by a man they had met only hours earlier. He couldn't stand it anymore, He opened his pants, freeing his throbbing cock and began to stroke it, timing his strokes to the movement in the mattress just over him. Mark felt better than if he were the one fucking April above him. His fingers using just the right pressure, his hand timing his stroking. His mind pictured Sean's cock impaling April's smooth cunt, driving her, taking possession of her body and mind. The sounds grew louder, Aprils moaning and Sean's driving powerful thrusts until he heard him grunt, NOW! And quick moves on the mattress, April's legs on the floor, on her knees, the front of her thighs just inches in front of his eyes, joined quickly by Sean's legs, the back of his calves bracketing her legs.

Then a low growl from Sean followed by April's unngghhh...gagggggnnn..kk...kkk gagging from her mouth. And then silence. Mark's hand kept pumping his cock, driving him better than Sean's penetration of April. unable to stop until he felt it explode, cumming better than if he had been the one fucking April. The strongest orgasm, he ever experienced. And it was over. He crawled out from under their bed.

Sean was lying across the bed on his back. April's carefully made ballerina bun was undone, hair down around her shoulders, strings of cum across her hair and her face. Makeup smudged, mouth smeared with Sean's cum. Mark thought she had never looked so beautiful, but he felt unusually satisfied. He knew Sean was happy that he had made a conquest with his wife and that April had the fuck of her life. And he felt fulfilled. Totally fulfilled. He put himself together, picked up his jacket, and asked, "Are you coming."

"No." April looked at her husband. "You go downstairs. Go to bed. I will come down in the morning in time for us to leave." Mark left, closing the door and returned to their room. He was tired and went to bed but sleep didn't come easily. He lay there, thinking of April upstairs, thinking and knowing Sean was fucking her and touching himself until he needed to jerk off and cum again. And again. And again. It was as good as fucking April. But, no, it was better and got better. He didn't have to see her getting fucked, it was enough to KNOW she was getting fucked that made his cumming feel stronger than ever before. Before he fell asleep, he was no longer thinking about April.

The sound of the door opening woke him. He opened his eyes and the April he saw was well fucked, Hair all matted, no makeup, clothes barely enough on her body to get to their room. She smelled of sex. He felt the same as he felt the first time he saw April, the perfect model of the perfect wife in the hotel photoshoot. Now looking like the well-fucked wife she needed to be. He held his hand out to her and she came to him, kissed him, and straddled his chest. "One more. I need one more" and begin to grind her cunt into his mouth. His senses were flooded with the taste of her and Sean and as he sucked her, his hand went to his cock, hard again.and began to stroke it. It didn't take long for her to moan, cumming in his mouth as he jerked off, again feeling the strongest charge of cumming as ever. She could barely drag herself to the shower and get dressed to make the flight home.

April, looking again like the perfectly beautiful model when he met her, sat next to her husband as the plane carried them away from Europe. Neither of them spoke for a while until April turned to him, "Mark, I am not sorry for what I did. I want you to know that. I love you but I need more than we have." Mark leaned over to his wife and kissed her, "I know, April, and I accept what you need. I love you." And Mark kissed her, knowing what she was and that their marriage had fundamentally changed. He could hardly wait for them to be home, for April to find cocks to fulfill her need to get fucked by other men, and for him to be alone, knowing April's cunt was being used, and feel his fingers wrapped around his cock, stroking. Stroking for that beautiful cum that he never again needed her to supply.