All Comments on 'The Vacation of Change'

by HandyManhubby

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Handy has an already tired cuck story. Why even go to the trouble to post?

Impo_64Impo_64almost 4 years ago
No need to comment...

No need to comment...1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I guess

Handy is your best friend

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
With characters that are dumber than stumps

You had no chance that this story was going to be interesting or entertaining.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

another shit story quit writing this crap

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 4 years ago
More garbage

So pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I must go to the bar in the Gresham Hotel more often

BigJim48BigJim48almost 4 years ago
Vacation of Change?

I'm sure that there are some readers that might like a whimp cuckold story but I'm not one of those. I generally don't comment on this style but since it is your first story on LIT, I figured I'd say my piece. Sharing a loving wife is okay but you took it too far by turning what many would consider a very strong personality (a pilot for God's sake!) into a cum sucking whimp. Nope! Not only NO but HELL NO!

G1962G1962almost 4 years ago
Are you retarded'

Please stop writing.

Cuck shit should being fetish

HandyManhubbyHandyManhubbyalmost 4 years agoAuthor
You are wrong

I am not the "handy" you think I am. This is my first story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Funny!

It is funny how many mentally ill writers enter LW section with cuck story.

You mast be Masochistic moron not to notice that cuck stories in LW section are as popular as stepping in a dog shit.

Newer mind... good luck (fuck knows you need it)!

luedonluedonalmost 4 years ago
Not as funny as

Anonymous says "It is funny how many mentally ill writers enter LW section with cuck story."

It is even funnier how many commenters find it necessary to read all the cuck stories so that they can tell the authors how much they hate them. I won't use Anonymous' term "mentally ill", but it does defy logical explanation.

Lue

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffalmost 4 years ago

Not impressed. If I could score it less than 1 star I would have

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Lue, are you trolling the comments again? Try reading one of these "newbie" cuck stories to see just how bad they truly are. It's fine that new author's attempt to write, but there are subjects other than cuckolds. Unfortunately, this new group of authors have about a much writing talent as I do. That is none, but I don't insult the intelligence of the readers by trying to post a story that I can't write.

luedonluedonalmost 4 years ago
I thought this was better as a public comment

I hope Anonymous doesn't mind, but the opinion he expresses is obviously one that is widely held. (Note 26thNC's most recent comment as well.)

Anon sent me this:

Your comment on The Vacation of Change by HandyManhubby. I was anonymous you pointed at: Funny!

I read LW stories, not Cuck stories that should be in fetish because there is no mentally ill section, but to read about connections of couples and their ups/downs.

LW isn't like any other section. I don't know if you got that, but you asked, and I am going to tell you. LW is VERY PERSONAL (doesn't matter that is fiction)

You see: you can read something crappy in let say: BDSM and have laugh about it. However if that is posted in LW most don't laugh about it.

Why? Because it is tooooo close to home, and most would say: "There is no way anybody would do that" (whatever it was)

Without asking you to read to much: I hope you get it!

All the best with your own stories.

- - - - - - - - - -

All I can say in response is that I believe Cuck stories have just as much right to be in LW as the BTB stories. They really are the same conceptually, although I understand what Anonymous is saying about LW being different from other categories and the Very Personal reaction of a vengeful husband to a wife's infidelity.

The fact is that both Cuck and BTB stories focus on the reaction of a husband to the wife's 'extra-marital fun'. It is rare for either BTB or Cuck stories to focus on the 'loving wife' having her fun.

'Extra-marital fun' is what the LW category says, and it's the fun that should be the focus in an Erotic Story. So I would exclude both Cuck and BTB stories if I thought it was important, but I simply don't bother reading them. They are rarely erotic. (I read the comments, which are much more entertaining.)

The one thing that I do note though, is that the BTB mob upset themselves mightily about Cuck stories, which they read despite their claim that they hate them. As I said in my earlier comment, that's what's really funny.

The Cuck crowd mostly ignore the BTB stories and rarely comment on them. While this may be a very sensible thing for them to do, it doesn't provide the same entertainment that the BTB mob provide with their comments, which is sad .

Maybe it's because the Cucks really are as subservient/submissive as they say in their stories. The BTB mob with their revenge/retaliation stories are much more aggressive in their comments as well as their stories.

Lue

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

Cuck story, be warned.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 3 years ago

Definitely a 5 for content and style. But the message is very unsettling. Essentially my hand is better than your pussy

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

LOL, how do people come up with these BS stories. Even more perplexing, how do people enjoy them.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Luedon SQUEEEAAALLLEEEEDDD: “is that the BTB mob upset themselves mightily about Cuck stories, which they read despite their claim that they hate them. As I said in my earlier comment, that's what's really funny.”

What is side-splittingly funny is that mouth-breathers actually think that those of us who hate cuck stories actually READ cuck stories. We don’t, PERIOD.

When I get to a point in a story where the characters are involved in molesting young boys, engaging in scat activities, cross-dressing, violent or abusive behavior toward women (calling them sluts, for example),or being cucks I IMMEDIATELY stop reading and turn IMMEDIATELY to the comments to leave mine.

An author who writes filth like this is deeply deeply damaged. These authors cannot get hard based on the look, feel, scent, or responses of a woman. Their sexuality is limited entirely to self-emasculation. All sex for these sick authors is to find another man who will dominate them in the fantasies they create. In order to find sexual pleasure, it is necessary for them to inhabit a fantasy world where a woman compares the MC (the author) to another man and labels the author inferior.

This shit does not belong in Loving Wives. It is not loving, it is not erotic, it is creepy, it is sick.

Luedon BLUBBERED: “The Cuck crowd mostly ignore the BTB stories and rarely comment on them”

The cuck crowd are pathetic, sniveling cowards who are terrified to have their wormy opinions eviscerated.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous