The Vacation Rental Voyeur Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just because he didn't invite me over to watch again doesn't mean I didn't. I still had the house key which opened the shack lock. On the nights when they didn't have any guests I'd quietly sneak over and take a peak. The reality was they just slept a lot, a least he did. For sure I witnessed him rail her more than a few times, but I was also lucky enough to watch Emily work her way through the catalog of sex toys while Jackson snored away next to her. From what I could guess, she masturbated as much as I did.

After months of radio silence Jackson finally sent me a text, "Can you help out on Saturday? $50 and free beer." I walked in to find the living room filled with boxes. "Hey bro, how's it going?" he asked, handing me a cold one. "Good. Ah so, what's going on here?" "Dude, we're moving: Amsterdam. I got this massive promotion. Taking over part of the European office."

My heart sank.

"Seriously? Well, congrats man!" Fist-bump. Fuck me! No more jack-shack.

"Yeah, I've got to start in like a week, we need some help packing. We sold the house and all the furniture too. Just need to pack our stuff. I think some vacation rental company bought it. It's like ready to rent. Tell your folks I'm sorry. I know everyone hates living near vacation rentals, but we had to move quick."

And within a week, they were gone. I've worked hard to mentally catalog all the ways I watched Emily take it--that special first night with the giant dildo, her slutty (though rarely worn) lingerie, the failed attempt at anal (the first time anyway, they eventually got quite good at that), the endless bodyshots Emily seemed to so enjoy, and of course, the nearly equal number of nights when Jackson slept and Emily pulled out the power tools. Those memories should hold me over for a while. (Not to mention the handful of nude polaroids I found, and of course took, while I helped them pack).

And so closes the chapter on Jackson, Emily and the jack-shack.

Don't be sad for me though. Let's not forget the house sold FULLY FURNISHED; the two-way mirror that Jackson and I spent an ENTIRE afternoon securing to the bedroom wall--that will be there through the end of fucking time. And I still have a key to the shed. Oh no friends, this is just the beginning.

12