All Comments on 'The Valentine Hitchhiker'

by Kittykaydence

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
HOG57headHOG57head4 months ago

Great story hope there are more

afosi2604afosi26044 months ago

Enjoyable read. I enjoy the knight in shining armor stories. So glad she stood up for herself when good old mom went the wrong way. I need to read more of your stories.

NorthJerseyLearnerNorthJerseyLearner3 months ago

Great Jon. I enjoyed reading the story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wonderful story 5*

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc3 months ago

Wanted the final happily ever after of the story, but otherwise a great read. 4.4*

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A good story but too many misplaced names, missing words and sentences that don't make sense to give it a 5. Get an editor and it will help a lot.

arrow013arrow0133 months ago

Loved the story, well written (a couple of spellos) and it flowed very well. Shame you didn't give Jordan a chance to stuff the roses up her ex's butt. You have left enough room for another chapter which I hope might occur one day. Well done.

KittykaydenceKittykaydence3 months agoAuthor

@HOG57head I am glad you like this one, it was one of my favorites to write personally.

KittykaydenceKittykaydence3 months agoAuthor

@afosi2604 Thank you for reading, I am also a sucker for those kinds of stories so writing one made sense for valentines day, hope to see you around future content!:)

KittykaydenceKittykaydence3 months agoAuthor

@NorthJerseyLearner and @anonymous I am glad you liked the read, thank you for reading it.

KittykaydenceKittykaydence3 months agoAuthor

@Demosthenes384bc I like to say this is her happily ever after, the idea of an open ending to me can mean anything. Its up to the person to see exactly how her happily ever after ends. How do you see it?

I am glad you like the story :)

KittykaydenceKittykaydence3 months agoAuthor

@anonymous hey I personally thought it made sense but to each there own, I can understand why you don't see the same thing. I am glad you enjoyed it overall, I hope to see you here in the future.

KittykaydenceKittykaydence3 months agoAuthor

@arrow013 I am really glad you liked the story, you're right, it seems well within Jordan's right to shove the roses up her ex's butt, especially after everything he had done. I'm personally not sure if there will be a 2nd chapter because I like the idea of an open ending on this particular story but still, I hope that you stay and enjoy anymore future stories I make.

PrimrosepetalPrimrosepetal3 months ago

Loved everything about this story. Sad her ex deserted her, but then the perfect Tobias rescued her. Perfectly perfect!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKittykaydence@Kittykaydence
Hello everyone my name is Kaydence, I am 22 years old. I have always wanted to be an author but never took writing seriously until I was sixteen and wrote my first book on Wattpad, now I spend time here writing taboo stories and having fun, check out some of my work, I accept ...