The Valentine Hitchhiker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you too." He whispered before kissing me deeply, I felt his hand inch slowly down towards my lower lips. "Romantically..." He sounded breathless. "Mentally...." His lips pressed down on my neck and he smiled, "Every way possible." His hand slipped into my sleeping shorts feeling how wet I had already been. "Fuck you are always so wet for me."

"And only for you." I whispered, he let out a soft moan before kissing me again, his hand drawing small circles as I moaned against him.

"Good girl, get nice and wet for my cock." He smirked,

"Holy fuck." I whispered, he just chuckled and kissed me deeply. I kissed him back, slightly parting my lips, letting him push his tongue into my mouth to explore. There was something sensual feeling his tongue rubbing against mine and his fingers rubbing against my lower jewel left me dripping on his fingers. He pushed me back onto the soft bed as his fingers rubbed small circles on it. I moaned into his mouth and he smiled pulling away to kiss down my neck. His free hand pulled up my shirt and immediately cupped my breast.

"So pretty." He moaned as his thumb ran across my hardened nipple. Then he leaned down and swirled his warm around the bud while rubbing my clit vigorously. My hands found their way to his hair and gripped it tightly. "So sexy." He moaned before lightly biting and tugging on my nipple.

"Oh fuck." I gasped and let out another moan. "Please..." I whined, I felt the familiar bubble of my orgasm approaching me.

"Please what?" He asked in such a soft tone that turned me on heavily.

"Oh god please..." I whined as my orgasm grew closer, the sound of his finger rubbing against my soaking clit made me moan loudly. "Cum." I gasped,

"You want to cum?" He asked, I nodded quickly. "Oh... have you been good enough to cum?" He asked teasingly,

"Yes... please." My whines grew louder as my legs began to shake, I wanted to cum, I needed it. "Please Tobias." I moaned, he hummed and kissed my nipple before sucking it and not answer. Instead, he plunged two fingers into my cunt and curled them into my g-spot fast and hard. I was sure the truck had to have been shaking along with my body. "Fuck, please?!'" I cried out. Tobias didn't relent, making it harder and harder to hold back.

Just when I was about to cum, he leaned up to my ear. "Cum for me." With permission, my orgasm unraveled and shook me to my core. I writhed under him and moaned as I gripped his arm. "Good girl." He cooed as he pulled his hand away leaving me to catch my breath. I watched as he took his fingers into his mouth and sucked them clean. "You taste amazing." He smiled before pulling his shirt off, I watched him eyeing his body before pulling off my pants. "Someone is still eager." He teased.

"Dont tease me." I whined and he laughed softly before kissing me again. I felt him move forward while pushing me back onto the bed and climbing on top of me. The feeling of his dick pressed against my thigh as it grew hard and dribbled with precum. Tobias moaned softly rubbing against it, his lips moving against mine slowly and sensually while taking his time. He reached down grabbing the base of his cock and moved closer between my thighs before he pulled away from our kiss and leaned back. I watched him run his cock up and down my cunt before he pressed against the entrance of my warm heat and pushed deep inside. I let out a moan, gripping his sheets as he slowly entered, running across all the right curves and spots until he was fully in. There was no stretching, in fact he fit perfectly inside of me. I watched his face twist with pleasure as he let out a soft moan while pulling out and pushing back inside. Feeling his cock fuck me felt like a new yet familiar sensation within me.

We moaned together in sync as his thrusts kept steady and slow, he leaned down and captured my lips with his. His tongue easily slid into my mouth and wrestled with mine before pulling away and grabbing my hands and entwining our fingers together. "Ready?" He asked, I nodded slowly as he smiled and began quickening his thrusts, his cock, nestled into my g-spot, hit it over and over relentlessly bringing pleasure straight to my core.

"oh fuck... yes." I gasped out loudly as he leaned down and kissed me deeply. Our kiss was sloppy as he thrusted hard and fast. His hands gripping mine while moaning against my lips.

"You feel so..." he pulled away moaning, "You feel so good." He groaned.

"your dick feels so good inside of me." I moaned out as he leaned down and ran his tongue over my nipple then sucked on it as he quickened his pace. I cried out loudly as my pussy began clenching around him. "Oh fuck... I won't last long Tobias." I gasped,

"Good, cum for me." He said after pulling away from my nipple. "Cum all over my dick." As if those words unlocked the gates, my orgasm crashed down as I squirmed under him screaming his name. "Oh, fuck Jordan." Tobias moaned as he pushed in and out a few more times before he pulled out and released over my stomach. We looked at each other, giggling and panting as he collapsed on top of me making sure not to crush my body in the process. "I honestly hoped I could last longer than that." I could feel him pouting into my skin. "I normally do."

"Trust me when I say I have never came that quickly via intercourse before. I have no complaints." I laughed as a response. "I feel like I was missing out."

"So was I, now we have no choice but to stay together, I sure as fuck am not letting you go easily." He smiled, I smiled back.

"Good because I'm not leaving without a fight." I laughed softly.

"Mmm... good." I could feel him drifting off. My hands ran through his hair as I slowly dozed off soon after feeling a deep sense of happiness and how close I had felt to someone in a long time. The thought put my mind to ease as I slowly but surely dozed off.

2/14/24

Today was the day, most of the ride was us silently enjoying each other's company. I spent my time uploading the last of the pictures up to social media. I knew I wouldn't be away from Tobias for long as he and I planned to travel again and possibly be together for the foreseeable future. But something about this trip ending made me feel melancholy. Pulling up at my family home was weird, especially when he helped me out of the truck for the last time of this trip. I stared at him silently and he stared at me before cupping my face. "I'll see you soon?" He asked, I smiled sadly before nodding and hugged him.

"Thank you." I whispered,

"You don't need to thank me." He chuckled.

"No but I do, if it wasn't for you I would've been stuck in the middle of nowhere in a desert." I said, "So thank you." He nodded hugging me again.

"I'll call you." He said as he went to go back into the truck. I waved goodbye as he drove away leaving us at the end of our first journey, before I turned around and went back into my family house. At first I was bombarded by many questions, mostly asking what happened, and how did it take four days to get here. After explaining most of my family was on my side, all but my mother.

"I don't know, I think you should give William another chance." My mom said, William being my ex.

"I'm not discussing this, end of discussion." I shut down almost immediately. The day was spent hanging out with most of my family until dinner came around. I should have known things wouldn't end well with my mother's constant talk of my ex.

I sat at the restaurant table in my long skintight red dress. I texted Tobias what restaurant I would be in and waited for him. I admit I dressed up more for him hoping he would come. So, I waited and picked at my food silently, thinking about him and wondered what he had been doing, if he had seen my message.

"What's wrong dear?" my grandma asked, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Nothing." I lied, my grandma huffed,

"Sweetie, there is only two times you pick at food, when you don't like it or when you are thinking about something." She said, "And the meal is your favorite." She pointed out,

"Alright you got me." I laughed softly. "I met a guy,"

"A guy?" She asked with a bright smile, "Not another William, I hope?"

"No. God no." I blushed thinking about him again. "No, he is very sweet, he was the man who helped me, then to cheer me up he helped me finish the places I wanted to go too." I smiled to myself. "It was amazing, I loved it and I really like him... genuinely." I rambled. "I never felt so drawn to someone before."

"Like he is your soulmate?" She asked resting her hand on top of mine endearingly, I nodded, "Want me to tell you a secret?" She asked, I looked at her, "I met your grandfather while hiking the Appalachian trail." She said with a soft smile, "I knew then he was the man I'd marry." I almost smiled backing, settling with the familiar feeling she talked about.

"I invited him here but he hasn't responded to my text." I whispered sadly, "He might be on the road to a completely different state now." I shrugged frowning,

"Trust me, he is still around." She said

I looked at her, "How do you know?" I asked her softly,

"Because when you are soulmates with someone, they never go too far. They will always be around." She said, "Even when you think they aren't." She had a smile on her face winked. "He is still around." She smiled sweetly tapping her nose with a wink.

"Jordan." Someone called out snapping me out of my thoughts, I stared at the empty chair beside me, remembering my grandmother had past away. I looked up to see my mother staring at me, "Are you okay? You dozed off a little." I shook my head,

"I'm fine." I lied looking down at my plate. My mother turned her attention back towards my dad who and I sighed checking my phone. No new messages.

The door to the restaurant had opened and part of me had hoped Tobias would be standing there waiting for me. Instead to my horror, William walked in and made direct contact with me while holding Roses. I felt my heart rage with anger and annoyance, I wasn't heartbroken nor was I sad he was there or at what he had done. I didn't care anymore but I do care that he showed up here. He made his way over towards the table I sat at with my family.

"Why are you here?" I asked faking a smile.

"Your mom invited me." He said, I turned to my mother who smiled as if nothing happened between him and I. "Listen, I just wanted to apologize Jordan, I messed up and I really want us to work." He handed me the roses and I pricked my finger on one of the thorns.

"See he apologized, let's just get back to normal and have my future son in law join us."

"I don't forgive you." I whispered low in anger as I stared at the Rose's I disdained. No one seem to hear me, my mother and ex conversed happily with the family as I stood up. "SHUT UP!" I screamed, the entire restaurant grew quietly. "I don't forgive you." I turned to William who looked shocked.

"What?!" My mother and William said at the same time.

"Why?" William asked and I stared at him as if he was crazy.

"Why?" I repeated, "Why?!" I stared at this man as if he had audacity. "You cheated on me, and when I confronted you, you acted like it didn't happen, then when I wouldn't relent you tried to say it was my fault, and then when I still wouldn't allow you to blame me for your cheating, do you know what you did?!" I asked, "Do you remember? Because I remembered you claiming I cheated on you and then the kicker, you kicked me out of the car my father paid for, the car I put gas in, and left me stranded in NEVADA!" I shouted the last part. "And you sit here acting as if I would forgive you for that?!" I said, "Do you know how FAR Nevada is from Florida?! And you left me there, not just there but in the middle of the FUCKING DESERT! And you're sitting here expecting me to forgive you!? Fuck no." I turned my attention to my mother, "And you, I would think you'd show a bit more disdain for the man who left your daughter STRANDED in the middle of the desert. If it wasn't for Tobias I don't know what would've happened to me." I stared at her who looked down guilty. "You both disgust me." My mom looked at my dad then wanting him to say something,

"This is your fault, I told you not to invite that man but you didnt listen. This is well deserved." My father said to her,

I put on a small smile of victory knowing my dad had been on my side. I went to leave before staring at the Roses and looking at William, "And another reason we aren't getting back together, I hate Roses, I hate the smell of them, they are a cheap 'I forgot it was an important relationship day' flower, and they prick my finger. They are the cactus's of the flowers and I told you I hate them every time you get them for me." I slammed the roses down in front of him, by then I noticed the women on their dates also exclaiming their hatred for Roses.

I walked out of the restaurant frowning frustrated and angry, the rain poured down on me only increased my anger as I stomped forward. There was no plan of where I was going. In fact, I didn't even realize where I was until I walked on a boardwalk near the beach and stared at the ocean silently. My phone was now blowing up with phone calls and text messages from my family. Still angry, I slid it back into my pocket and stood silently thinking about the Tobias still, I needed him here with me right now.

"You look lost in thought," His voice called out, I turned to see Tobias standing on the other side of the boardwalk. A smile formed on my face as we walked towards each other. It was only then I saw him in a red and black tuxedo, but not only that, he was holding a bouquet of orange marigold flowers. I felt adored in that moment and my heart could swell out of my chest from him.

"You're here." I whispered breathlessly.

"I never left." He responded, we silently stared at each other. I could tell, like a missing puzzle piece that fit. We both could tell, "I never left." He repeated, stepping closer to me.

"You couldn't have come sooner?" I joked, he chuckled,

"I was searching town for a last minute tuxedo, which ironic, they only had red." He said pointing out the dress I had on, I laughed a bit, "Then I really had to look for orange marigold flowers." He handed me the flowers and I took them. "I'm sorry I missed the dinner." I shook my head, staring at him before grabbing his tie and pulling him down to kiss. Our lips molded perfectly together, the kiss was soft and smooth. When I pulled away I looked at him,

"Happy Valentines Day, Tobias." I whispered,

"Happy Valentines Day, Jordan." He responded and kissed me again. I could feel the bubbly feeling in my stomach as the rain finally let up revealing the starry night sky. We pulled away and looked at the moonlight.

"Coincidence?" I asked him,

"Definitely not." He smirked, our lips once again met for the final time and that is how I knew I would spend the rest of my life with this man. My soulmate, my love, Tobias Leeway.