All Comments on 'The Valentine Surprise'

by rogkw99

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
True or not?

Let's be honest, you won't convince many, even if it is a true story; you add nothing to a titillating little yarn by making it reflect RL, and you will probably lose some readers by your claim.

That would be a shame as it's not at all bad, particularly for a début piece. Nice writing -- please carry on. Four stars and thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very Hot

I thought your story was very hot, true or not, and hope you continue to write. Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

It will either she has taken on a lover with a big penis or you are about to have breast argumentation to increase the size of your breast.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
OMGosh !!!

A very good start. I hope that you continue this thread. I can hardly wait to read about sissy Rochelle in the "cumming" days. Thanks.

SissyCrissy................xoxoxo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
good start

Not bad for a first time. Need more details of your submission and some sexual highlights of Rochelle and Amanda.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Really?

This is a porn site. On the world wide web. No one believes a word coming out of your mouth. So just try to write a decent story (this wasn't). And Air Force guy would have taken the ruler away the broken it off in her ass, bitch slapped the wife and divorced her. I guarantee you all he did was take her little finger and break it. He got all copies of the pictures. Even if he didn't his lawyer would have gotten a Court order restraining the wife. She shows anyone a picture, she goes to jail. The rest was unbelievable garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Poor story

Forget that I am tired of guys thinking they have to be always humiliated to be feminine as if they ,use have an excuse. Humiliating someone is said not next. But forget that issue. Characters are not developed. Story line rushed. No emotional development of the characters it felt rushed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great!

I thought this was a fabulous story. Can't wait to find out what's in store this Valentines day!!

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
turned me on

This is a bit like what I would love to happen in my marriage. I too am a closet CD and I regularly visit a Mistress. But she doesn't punish me or put me in cockcages. She does help me with make-up. I often dream and fantasize about my wife finding out about my crossdressing and then inviting my Mistress over to our house. She would dress me and do my make-up -- my wife would be so impressed. Then I would serve both of them but no punishment, just serving them orally until they both orgasm into my mouth. They would then both feed me their big strap-on dildos and fuck my man-pussy deep and hard. That would be my fantasy Valentine's Day.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Yawn call bs

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous