The Valentine's Day Jar

Story Info
She got what she deserved on Valentine's Day.
5.2k words
3.94
51.2k
33
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been given grief lately about my bio stating I like moral to the story type stories. Especially after my BTB story.

I am going to give you one now(true story);

Back in 1976 on labor day weekend I walked into the local watering hole right off the Air Force Base, I was stationed at up north. There sat in a booth was one of my friend's wife along with another airman's wife and two single girls. They were out for a Saturday night girl's night out while my friend was on duty. My eyes went straight to a girl, next door type, a big breasted blond.

I sat down and started razing the wife of my friend that I was going to steal her from him. I had a rule, no sleeping with married women especially officers wives. I had been propositioned many times, but I didn't won't to end up in Thule Greenland for the next four years. They had saying about that base, ' there was woman behind every tree.' The catch was there we no trees.

Back to the girls. I sat down with my friend and let's call her Rhonda and she introduced me to the other young ladies. I was having a good time and teasing them all equally until the blond I was interested in ask me if I wanted to come to a party that Rhonda and her husband my buddy (let's call him Jeff) were going to have the next night.

It turned out all 4 girls had gone to high school together in another state and they were up visiting for a three day weekend. The day after the party they were going home.

I showed up the next night. And I could hardly get her to talk to me. I just shrugged my shoulders and started talking to another girl. All of the sudden Jeff yell out, " Hey Bob(that's me, not real name) do you know how to give a woman an orgasm?" I yelled back, "who cares." The blond started laughing so hard she couldn't breathe.

She walked over to me and stood in front of the girl I was talking to. We talked, laughed, and drank 3.2 beer for the next two hours. (drinking age was 18 back then for beer.) She leaned over and asked me if we could go someplace quieter.

Hot dam I thought I was going to get lucky. We got parked and got comfortable. She informed me she was a virgin and was not on birth control. That was a mood killer. I got to secondt base(remember this was in the 70's) and I did get to play with the girls and kiss them. And she played with me through my pants. and that was it.

4 months later I was in bed with her and I ask if she wanted to go again after the third time that afternoon. She look at me and giggled, "just who are you going to satisfy with that little bitty thing, it was asleep. Not to be out done I replied, "me of course."

So the moral of this story is; I do care if you are pleased with my work or not, as long as I am satisfied and enjoy it.

I want to thank Marlboro Man and TC2001 for their advice and proof reading.

If any of you female editors would be interested in helping with a woman's point of view on some stories I am working on please contact me.

Remember like my teenage daughter once told me "this is my world, and you are passing through it to serve my needs."

The Valentine's Day Jar

It was a nice sunny day in San Diego, but when is it not. It averages 263 days a year of sunshine with an average temperature of 82.3F it is considered a Mediterranean type of climate. I had just picked up a classic Corvette from the shipping company.

My name is Randy Oxford. I just picked up a 1954 Red Corvette convertible for the love of my life for her Valentine's Day gift. She really out did herself over the past year.

I had been tracking the car for several weeks waiting on it to come up for bid online with Barrett-Jackson Classic Auto Auction. I pulled the trigger and was high bidder for $92,000. She had always wanted one and I wanted to make sure she got it.

Oh by the way my wife's is named Candy, she is a contract lawyer. She works in the legal department at the Terraphone Corporation.

Myself, I work for The Bartholomew Hedge Funds as a senior analyst. I met Candy in my senior year at USC. Like so many others we met at one of the many parties at one of the fraternity houses, dated, screwed, and married a year after graduating.

Have you ever heard of the penny jar. There is an old wives tale that describes if a couple puts a penny in a jar for every time they have any kind of sexual relations for the first year, for the rest of their married life if they take one out every time they have sex they will have pennies left in at the end of their lives.

You have to remember peopled didn't live to be 70 years old on average back then. Up to recently you were looking at somewhere in the 40's.

Well I decided on a new version of the Penny Jar to keep our marriage and sex life strong. I call it the Valentine's Day Jar. Instead of putting a penny in a jar just for the first year when we had sex, I put money into a Valentine's Day on her dresser every time we have sex. When the following Valentine's Day came around each year I would take the money and buy her a gift valued for the amount that I had put in the jar.

I have the opinion if you are not having sex with the woman you live with you are just roommates.

Remember Valentine's Day is for lovers not roommates with a contract. You have Mother's Day for a woman if she is a mom and anniversary for wives. Just because you are married doesn't mean you are lovers.

We had different donation requirements for each of the different acts that we did. Hand jobs, blow jobs, anal and plain intercourse would receive different amounts. She would make me put in extra for each time she got me to come. I told her I couldn't afford her if I had to put in cash for each time she came. She agreed, after all she didn't won't to give up a single climax she might miss out on for a few dollars. Hell, Bill Gates couldn't afford her if he had to pay her for hers.

Of course I was the one responsible for paying for it. Even if she instigated the sex I was required to pay up. Trust me when I say it was money well spent. In the first couple of years there were a lot of I.O.Us in the jar.

When we first started out it was just a couple of thousand dollars at the end of the year. But last year I ended up buying her a $50,000 diamond necklace. This year there was over a $90,000 dollars in the Jar.

My wife was your typical 6 ft. Southern California Blond weighed in about 130 lbs. Yep, she is a natural blond. I thought she was ten but when she looked at herself in the mirror naked she hated her body. She was very flat chested. I never complained about it, she was what she was, and I accepted that.

I did look at porn and other women but never made comments or ogled at them in front of my wife. And I certainly never teased her about her breast size. After all how would I feel if she judged me by the size of my cock. It was slightly above 6 and ½ inches long, but she never complained.

We had have been together and married for a total of 9 years and were discussing plans to start a family. But before she got pregnant she wanted a breast augmentation.

California has some of the best plastic surgeons on the planet. After three consultations and doing our due diligence we decided on one. Have you ever heard of the term go big or go home. Candy decided to go with double Ds.

My sister has had huge tits her whole life it seems like. She was a C cup at the age of 12 and D by the age of 14. When she graduated from high school she was a whopping EE. She hated them.

My sister has had back problems for the last several years and wanted a reduction. Her husband makes good money but with 3 kids and the taxes here in California they could not swing the cost. Candy just wouldn't listen to her when she said she hated them and not to get the surgery. No matter what warnings were given, Candy still wanted to go through with the surgery.

Since Candy and I were doing so financially well with our incomes, I decided to gift my sister a breast reduction from the same plastics surgeon that was going to do Candy's. My sister was happy with a small C.

I talked to her husband after the surgery and he is happy as well with the reduction. He jokes about turning in to a punch drunk boxer after years of being hit in the head with her tits as they swung back and forth riding on top of him. Yikes TMI.

xxxxxxxx

I pulled into the garage with her new Corvette and parked it next to my 1972 454 Metallic Blue 4 Speed Chevelle Malibu. My wife often accused me of loving that car more than her. I kidded her by telling her it was sure in the hell didn't cost me as much to drive it.

It was 3:00 p.m. When I walked to our humble abode to see my wife sitting in the living room waiting on her Valentine's Day gift that she earned over the past year. She was blind folded sitting on the couch with our next door neighbors Pete and Emily Tillman. They also just happened to be our best friends.

Pete was a tall 6ft -3ish good looking guy. He is not as athletic as I am, but still was in pretty good shape and was a Regional Sales manager for a computer company. He managed people that covered the west coast. He had quite the gift for gab and bragged about his college conquests. He was always the life of the party.

Emily was a drop dead gorgeous red head about 5ft -- 6 inches tall, weighing in at about 115 ish lbs. with size 36 C ish breast and a really tight ass. All this information was from what I could gather about her body when she wore one of the many one piece swimsuits she had at our pool parties. She was a little more conservative than Candy. She was quite the athlete in college. She had made first string All-American as a soccer player in college. She worked as an accountant and coached girls soccer.

I had phoned Pete and Emily to let them know I would be home in 5 minutes. I had them blindfold Candy so when I got home she could only hear the car and couldn't sneak to the window to see what her gift was. This was my one true lover's dream car, and she would be very surprised to get it.

Candy was sitting in front of me with Pete sitting to her right on the family couch. Emily had moved over to my right sitting behind me in the recliner.

"Pete go ahead and remove Candy's blindfold," I instructed. When Pete removed it from her eyes Candy started bouncing up and down on the couch and giggling , she could hardly contain herself waiting to see her gift.

I reached behind my back and handed Candy an envelope with what appeared to be a card in it. Except instead a full envelope and card it had been cut down to about 25% of the original size. "Happy Valentine's Day dear," I smiled.

Candy quit jumping and smiling, "What is this honey, where is the rest of it?" asked Candy with a puzzled look on her face, "Where is the rest of it?" she asked again in a disappointment in her voice.

I replied, "that's it. That is all you earned last year for your Valentine's gift. The card with envelope was 12 dollars retail. But all you earned was $3 or ¼ of the cost of it. And that is what you got."

Candy sat in shock and stuttered, "what do you mean honey I saw that jar a couple of weeks ago and it was full—stuffed as a matter of fact. And most of it was 100's."

"Ok, when was the last time we had sex Candy?" enquired Randy. Candy started thinking and opening her mouth and then closing it several times trying to remember.

"Candy you look like a fish out of water," laughing Randy. After gaining his composure, "I can tell you it was the week after Valentine's day of last year. I came home and you attacked me. But even though we were doing it, it was if I wasn't there. Not to mention you called out your lovers name and it was not God. And as far as I am concerned if God wanted you right then he could have you."

"After that Tuesday we never did it again. I had a PI follow you and was presented with the evidence that he had collected on you and your affair partner. You didn't even make it hard, I was devastated. You crushed my heart and my soul."

"I went into a tailspin. I started drinking and had a mental breakdown. You and your lover were so much in a relationship fog you didn't even notice. I fell into deep despair the longer it went on. I tried to win you back, but you didn't even notice. By the end of April you hadn't even noticed the money wasn't being put into the jar anymore."

"When you went on your so called trips to work your deals up to San Francisco. I went to Vegas to try to relieve my pain, so I became not only an alcoholic I develop a gambling problem to go with it."

"I am here to admit to you we are broke and beg for your forgiveness. I gambled away all our savings and investments to a tune of around 3 million dollars. I spent all my $750,000 in my 401K in which we now owe the taxes on that I didn't pay. I refinanced the house on a second mortgage and we no longer have any equity in it, I am so sorry. My Chevelle is the only thing that I own outright I even refinanced your Mercedes to feed my gambling habit."

"I also hate to tell you this, but I lost your necklace, it was the one I got you last year. I so sorry I got a tip, it was a sure thing. I had inside information on a horse race, but as soon as the gates opened the jockey fell off the horse."

Candy sat in shock as she listened to Randy story.

"That was when I hit rock bottom and the love of my life, my new lover came into my life. She cleaned me up from the alcohol, she made me go to counseling----she even went with me and held my hand. I am now a member of Alcoholics Anonymous . You didn't even notice that I didn't drink during the holidays, did you?"

"I spent many hours with her sitting in front a psychiatrist as I explained my grief and insecurities and even your rejection of me as a man."

"But something good has come out this fiasco that you and your lover has caused, I realized you and I have very little in common. My lover and I love the outdoors. We love sports we have a lot more in common than you and I do."

"Last August when you went on that lawyers convention in the Bahamas with your lover, she and I spent two weeks camping, hiking, fishing, and rafting down the Colorado. We made love under stairs to the howling coyotes."

"In October you attended that conference in New York with your lover, we went to Cancun. We parasailed went deep water fishing and scuba diving. We had the times of our lives."

"She loves to play golf and bowl. She likes the opera and going dancing. She fits me perfectly. She is not only beautiful on the outside, but also on the inside. I got where I really looked forward to you leaving with your lover on your little weekend dalliances."

Candy put her face in her hands to her face started wailing, "I am so sorry. I'll make up it to you baby I promise it was just sex. He wasn't better than you, just different. We can make it work."

"Candy," snorted Randy, "that silicone in your tits must have gone to your brain."(yes I know they don't use silicone anymore)

Randy let her go on for about 5 minutes. "Wait here Candy I do have something else for you for Valentine's Day," Randy walked to the front door and opened it.

A nice tall good looking gentlemen walked in and went over to Candy, "are you Mrs. Randy Oxford?" "Yes," Candy replied, "she screamed no, no, no." He handed her a large envelope. Took a picture of her with it and then told her, "you have been served."

Sitting next to her was Pete. He was now sweating bullets and looking nervous. The gentleman walked over to Pete, " Mr. Peter Tillman, Pete lowered his eyes and replied "yes" as he lowered his head and stuck out his hand for the envelope. The gentlemen took his picture and said, "you have been served."

Pete looked at Emily waiting for all hell rain down him, but instead she just smiled at him. Now he was really scared.

Randy looked at Candy and spoke in a nice calm voice, "we have till the end of February to move out of our home. You see this other man behind me he is placing a notice on the front door, he is with the sheriff's department. We are being foreclosed on by the bank."

"I haven't made a payment for the last 6 months. We haven't the money. I lost my job over 6 months ago because of my problems and the mental cruelty you two caused and I have been hiding it from you. I was so ashamed. I will be moving in with my lover at her home, she will let me stay with her as long as I wish."

Candy was crying. She then looked at him in bewilderment and then ask, "If all I got was this card then who is the car in the garage for."

"My dear that is for my lover," replied Randy. "She found out about our Valentine's Day Jar and she wanted me to get one for her. I told her why should I buy a new one? You and I were not using our jar anymore and I would just use it."

"I explained how it worked and she wanted to make sure she out did your best year. She was amazing. We had anal and deepthroats. A blow job everyday day that went by. She even got me a threesome with her and her girlfriend four times. That got her $10,000 a pop. She found out she loves sex with women and wants more threesomes. She informed me she never wants another man but me for as long as she lives."

"She told me her goal was to make sure I never fantasize about being with you again. She wanted to pack that jar to the brim to see what I had in mind for her as a gift. Like you she also wanted a 1954 Red Corvette. And that is what I got her. It has been titled just in her name last week before the divorce papers were filed so it is considered a gift to her. Besides I kind of figured the amount of money you spent on Pete makes us even."

In the divorce I am asking for 35% of your income in alimony and to be left on your insurance for 3 years until I can get back on my feet again. I would be glad to split everything 50/50 but the only thing we own is pretty much in this house. I will ask for only my personal belongings, I'll let you have the rest. Since I do not have a job and I cannot work because of my mental illness that you caused, the IRS will be calling you for the payment.

"Now for you Pete," snarled Randy. "I am suing you for Alienation of Affection I might not win, but I will tie you up in court. Even if I do win there will probably be nothing left after your divorce. I am pretty sure Emily will take you to the cleaners before I can get to you anyway."

Just then the doorbell rang. The same man walked back in and verified Pete's and Candy's names and they were served again.

Randy sat down and Emily stood up "Pete my dear, Randy informed me of your and Candy's affair almost a year ago. I too suffered and found a new lover. And when this is over I will accept his proposal of marriage as soon as we are divorced."

"I too had lost my job and started drinking I have gambled away all of our investments. I took out a second mortgage on our home and spent it all. So do both of you remember me doing your taxes last year? Well you two need to be more careful what you sign."

Both of you signed the paperwork for a second mortgage loans on both of our houses. I maxed out our credit cards . I am going to ask for alimony, to stay on your insurance and our home. My lover will be moving in this evening and you will be supporting both of us".

"Since I too went through my mental breakdown I am scared of you. I got a 500 ft. restraining order on you. That means you cannot live here with Candy since you would be closer than 500 hundred feet from our home. You have your lawyer call mine to set up a time when the sheriff can escort you onto the premises to get your stuff. While we were sitting here I had the door locks changed and my new lover will be moving in tonight."

"Candy I will also be tying you up into court on Alienation of Affection. I now turn the floor back over to Randy."

12