The Valentine's Day Jar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now both of you open your envelopes." ordered Randy. Both opened them and pulled out the glossy 8 x 10s photographs. Candy screamed and tore them up. Pete sat there admiring himself.

"Candy if you two do not agree to the divorce on our terms you will become a Pornhub sensation. I'm sure your mother and father whom I dearly love would love to see them, along with your fellow workers. I am sure your company would love to see them and post them on their web page. You being a 6 ft natural blond with those monstrosities you will become a star."

"Me and Emily will be leaving you two love birds now. Oh by the way here are the keys to your car my lover," He gave Emily a passionate kiss . Pete screamed out, "you bastards, we will file under adultery also."

"Pete my friend do you have proof. Come my love Emily, let me park my car in your garage that your husband is so kindly going to be providing for us and you can take me for a spin down to our favorite spot by the lake and christen the front seat."

That evening Emily was showing me the house, "honey here is the bedroom I fixed up for you. We agreed no sex until we are divorced. And really Randy, four threesomes and I like women." Randy laughing, "a man can fantasize can't he?"

Emily reached into her pocket, "here are the keys back to your Corvette Randy." "Emily you helped me get through this you can keep it." replied Randy. "No, I can't," Emily spoke in a stern voice." as she refused to take them back. Randy smiled with a devilish look, "I'll keep them for now, I am planning on letting you earn it over the next year."

xxxxxxxx

The following year on Valentine's Day Randy was sitting at the Bellagio's Poker gaming table contemplating whether to bid or fold without looking at his cards. He had been so lucky that night. He was surprised by a nice soft pair of hands rubbing his neck. She leaned over and kissed his cheek sending chills through him.

"Hey good looking are you interested in a good time this evening?" asked in a sexy voice. Randy turned to see his love of his life Emily standing behind him, "always my dear," replied Randy.

He turned to see her in dressed in a bright blue chiffon strapless dress with a diving bust line. Her long neckline was accentuated bya diamond necklace, the one that belong to his ex-wife. The diamond necklace drew everyman's eyes to her deep cleavage.

The diamonds picked up the blue from her dress and her long orange hair. Randy being an Alabama fan normally didn't like orange and blue going together but dam she could pull it off.

"Are you up," Emily asked.

Yep $150,000, "shrugged Randy."

What's the matter?" Emily asked looking into Randy's sad eyes."

"Sir," called out the dealer, "it is $10,000 to you." Randy thru the chips on the table without looking at his cards. Then he cursed himself on why in the hell did he just bid when finally saw what he was holding.

"You know Emily I have been feeling really guilty about taking all of mine and Candy's money and moving it offshore. On top of it, I set her with that phony mental cruelty charge in the divorce decree. Yea it hurt, but not enough to become a drunk or develop a gambling addiction."

"And not mention the fact I did pawn off her necklace for a $1000 bucks to gamble with, but I did keep the ticket to get the necklace back after the divorce was final. And then next I stuck her with the IRS bill, that was a shitty thing for me to do. And besides I ended up with the better end of the deal," putting his arm around Emily's waist hugging her.

"I feel like shit every month I get my alimony check," explaining Randy. Emily smiled, "that is why I love you, you do have a conscience. If it didn't bother you, you wouldn't be the man I knew you to be."

"As for mine and Pete's money, I do not feel guilty at all. It allows me to spend as much time in bed with you as I can without having to go to back to work. Hell, I worked my ass off putting him through college, I want a return of my investment."

,And another thing, I got the better in of the deal. I got Candy's car, her necklace, and her husband. I win! I want you to know I will support you in whatever the decision you make." Kissing Randy on his cheek.

Emily looked at David with a glow about her, "honey, you have a decision to make right now. I am going to get pregnant tonight, if you want to be the daddy you better come back to our room now. If not then you can get in line." With that she turned and left.

I FOLD, I FOLD, I FOLD, I FOLD, and I FOLD. Randy looked around the table to see all the men standing up waiting to see what Randy did. "OH shit," he snapped. "I won the hand, everyone folded. Cash me out and put it into my account. Here take this for a tip." Randy threw five 1000 dollars chips to the dealer. He gulped down his comped Bacardi and coke and ran to catch up to Emily.

He caught up with her in the lobby grabbing her arm and escorted her towards the elevators. They reached the elevator and waited for the doors to open. Upon entering it for the ride up, he pushed the 33rd floor button and the doors closed.

Randy walked over to his beautiful wife, put his hands around her waist pulled her to him and kissed her passionately. He pulled back, "honey that was a great bluff you just made downstairs. I had shit for a hand and when you said that about getting pregnant they all folded".

Ding, the door open and Randy released his wife. She started out the door in front of Randy and turned with a straight poker face, "who said I was bluffing." She turned and started down the corridor. Randy stood there and smiled. She turned again and asked with raised eyebrows, "you coming?" as the doors started to close on the elevator.

Randy barely got his hand between to two sides as the closed causing them the bounce back open. He ran after her and grabbed her arm again.

Once in the room Emily kissed Randy asked, "well where is it?"

"Where is what?" replied Randy smiling.

"You know what," smiled Emily.

"Oh that, I am going to get you pregnant," laughed Randy.

"You were going to do that anyway," giggled Emily.

Randy reached into his pocket and handed her a small key chain containing the Corvette's key.

"Emily," smiled Randy, "you know I would have given you the car for what you helped me get through last year. It was already in your name.

"I know honey," giggled Emily, "but the fun was in earning it with the man I love!"

Happy Valentine's Day.

Author's notes:

Rhonda and Jeff ended up divorced, she could not keep her legs closed.( No I never touched her.) She forced him into swinging and even that was not enough for her. She was constantly screwing anything that moved. She married 3 or 4 times and died alone a few years ago. As for Jeff he remarried a few years after the divorce to a nice girl and they are still married.

I know you all are going to want to know what happened to the blond. She is upstairs sleeping in late this morning 45 years later.

12