The Valentine's Day Mesmerizing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While in the last two weeks some women might have worn pantsuits or just nice slacks and blouses, today, every woman in the office was dressed in tight short skirts with nice high end designer stockings and lower cut tighter blouses. More attention had been paid to makeup and all the high heels had grown at least an inch if not two. Her officemates were still looking professional but it was almost like an unexplained dress code had been enacted. No one was wearing the same exact clothing or anything, but it was just a big change from the previous two weeks. Anjelica was wearing nice slacks and a blouse with a small jacket. She immediately felt like she wasn't dressed appropriately.

Even Kara was dressed in a low cut short navy dress with nude colored stockings and four inch heels. Anjelica thought it was a very fancy and revealing look for work, something that she'd never even think about wearing to the office. Kara could pull it off though if anyone could. She'd always been a little more adventurous than my conservative girlfriend and it was obvious when I saw her at the wedding that she'd been working out hard to get into incredible shape.

Anjelica had asked her how she'd gotten into such great shape. Kara told Anjelica about the free corporate membership at a gym in the building. She said the gym was on the 5th floor of the building and the firm even included three free personal training session so a new member could learn all the machines. Anjelica had gone for her free personal training sessions and now tried to work out a couple times a week. Maybe that's where her increased sex drive last night had come from.

When she asked Kara why everyone was wearing skirts today she simply said that everyone liked to look good for their co-workers. Plus everyone was proud to wear their client's brands. Anjelica looked around and realized that everyone was wearing brands of clothing that they'd helped do the marketing campaigns for. That made a lot more sense but she knew she was too conservative to dress this way at work. She dove back into her work and despite herself ended up picturing how she would look wearing the various clothing items she was creating marketing materials for.

Janice's boss was named Dipuk (apparently he was of Indian descent) and Anjelica was looking forward to meeting him. She hadn't seen him in the office yet today. He was the Divisional Vice President and by all accounts he was very successful and everyone seemed to enjoy working on his team. Janice introduced Anjelica to Janelle, Dipuk's personal assistant. Janelle was a very beautiful African American woman originally from the island of Martinique. She had the cutest French accent and seemed very professional. She was dressed sharply in a white blouse and navy pencil skirt. She had a small chest and it wasn't until she moved that Anjelica realized that she wasn't wearing a bra under her blouse. She shook her head, not really that shocked, Janelle was kind of French after all...

Janelle was also sporting a large obviously expensive engagement ring and a wedding band. Apparently Janelle had also been off the previous two weeks on a vacation of her own while Dipuk was out on his vacation. A little after 9am Janice's boss, Dipuk came into work. He went right to his office and Anjelica only caught a glimpse of him. He seemed to be a small man filled with energy. Short quick movements defined him as he came through the office. She didn't see his face but could tell he had a full head of dark hair. She'd assumed he would be older, but her impression was of a younger man not much older than herself.

Anjelica could just see the entrance to his office. Just enough to see Janelle's desk; if she wanted to see the office door she had to stand up and move over a few feet. She watched as Janelle put down the paperwork she'd been sorting, collected a few folders and poured a cup of coffee from the nearby pot. She collected everything at once and moved with a grace that Anjelica could only envy as she disappeared from sight into Dipuk's office.

Anjelica lost herself in her project as she so often did at work and lately at home. She was jolted out of her deep concentration by the sound of a male voice yelling. Looking up she saw Janelle apparently leaving Dipuk's office. The yelling was coming from inside the office and it sounded like Dipuk was yelling on a conference call. It cut off suddenly in mid word. It was obvious that Janelle had closed the door and that both the door and office were fully sound proofed. That struck her as strange, but she was kind of new to the corporate world, maybe that was normal for Divisional VP offices.

A few minutes later Janice stopped by to see how everything was going. Anjelica was excited, she'd just about completed the first marketing campaign for her number one client. Janice seemed to like her ideas, offering only a few suggestions for improvement. She said that Dipuk would need to approve it before it was released.

Janelle came hurrying over with quick small steps, graceful as always and let Janice know that Dipuk wanted to see her right now. Janice followed her back to Dipuk's office at a slightly slower but still fast pace and disappeared inside. This time there was no yelling when the door opened but just before it closed she could have sworn that she heard music. Not classical music light you might expect but rather music you'd hear in a dance club. She'd only heard it for a second but it struck her as strange.

Diving back into her work Anjelica got a lot done. She looked up as she noticed Janice approaching her desk at a fast walk. Glancing at the clock on her computer she saw to her surprise that two hours had gone by in a flash; it was almost lunchtime. She smiled to herself, she had absolutely no problem concentrating at her new job.

Janice was making a beeline from Dipuk's office right to Janice's desk. Janice was always cool, composed and always looked great; not a hair out of place. That wasn't the Janice that Anjelica saw when she looked up. This Janice was flushed with a blush to her cheeks, her lipstick was a little smeared, not too much but enough that Anjelica immediately noticed. Her long hair was mussed, she needed to run a brush through it to straighten it out and the top two buttons of her blouse were undone; her bra was visible. If Anjelica didn't know that Janice had been happily married for ten years she might have thought that she'd been having a tryst with Dipuk in his office.

She was quickly distracted from that line of thought when Janice reached her desk and told her that Dipuk wanted to meet her after lunch. He also wanted to review the first marketing campaign that she had just completed for her client. Anjelica went quickly into execution mode looking over the entire campaign, she wanted to know it cold. She really wanted to impress Dipuk. First impressions were important and she wanted to make a very good one and impress Dipuk.

Janice ordered her a salad for lunch since she didn't want to leave. When Janice brought the salad over to her she noticed Janice was back to her usual self. Composed, beautiful, hair neatly combed and perfect makeup. Anjelica thanked her and started eating the salad. She didn't really care for the ranch dressing, it was the same kind she'd had with Kara at the interview but she still thought it had a funny taste. She ate the whole salad anyway since she was so focused on prepping for the meeting.

Janice told her to be ready in ten minutes. Anjelica took the time to run to the restroom. As she was washing her hands she checked her makeup. She really wanted to impress Dipuk. A few touch ups and some fresh lipstick and she thought she looked good. She looked at her outfit and realized that compared to the other women she looked absolutely, boringly conservative. Taking off her small jacket helped some, at least her chest was visible. She turned side to side in the mirror and examined herself critically. Not much she could change with this outfit, but she undid the blouse and adjusted her bra to create a little more cleavage. She buttoned back up but left the top button undone. There, that was a good look, it wasn't quite Sofia Vergara cleavage but it was close. She let her hair down and it was a couple of inches past her shoulders. She adjusted it artfully so it looked nice. One last check, yep that was as good as she was going to look and she knew it wasn't bad.

Heading back to her desk she only had about thirty seconds to gather all her print outs before Janice was there. Janice escorted them to Dipuk's office. Janelle smiled at them from behind her desk and waved them through, pressing a button that quietly buzzed the door as she did. Janice took her into the office and Anjelica met Dipuk for the first time. Her initial impression had been correct. Dipuk was a short skinny man, maybe 5' 6" tall with a full head of dark brown hair. He was of Indian ethnicity and was probably only thirty years old. He was handsome enough but something about his face made her think he could be cruel. Definitely not her type even if she had been unattached.

He stood up as they entered the office and held out his hand in greeting. "Anjelica I presume?" He didn't wait for her to respond. "I've heard so much about you and the good work you are doing. Its great to meet you, welcome to the team!" He had a nice smile she decided but very intense eyes that seemed to draw her attention and made her a little uncomfortable. His voice was very smooth and he had a slight British accent that made him seem very sophisticated.

"Thank you. Its nice to meet you as well." Anjelica felt a little warm and a little spaced out too, she hoped she wasn't coming down with something. Maybe the salad just hadn't agreed with her.

Dipuk gestured for them both to sit down. As she moved to sit she noticed Dipuk glance at her pants covered legs and he seemed to frown a bit. She looked over at the elegant Janice as she sat down on her chair in her short skirt and crossed her designer stocking covered legs. The move showed off her sexy high heeled shoes as well has her toned legs. Anjelica felt almost frumpy by comparison in her flats and slacks.

"How is everything going with your new role Anjelica?" Dipuk asked her, the warm smile back.

"Its been great. I've learned so much in the last two weeks." She smiled back at Dipuk.

"Outstanding. I really value our culture here in our little division and Janice and her team always set the mark for the rest of the company. From what I've heard I'm expecting great things from you." That smile was back. He might not have been her type but he did have a really nice smile.

"I won't let you down sir." She really meant it too. She was going to make sure she impressed Dipuk.

"Excellent. Let me see what you've done so far." He held his hand out.

"This is the marketing campaign that I put together for Green Rock Investors." She couldn't keep some of the pride out of her voice. She felt quite a bit of nervousness though as well, would Dipuk be impressed?

He took the print outs from her and said, "Thank you. As I'm sure you know GRI purchased the rights to the recently defunct Vagin Pouvoir lingerie company. They've begun by creating several sets of lingerie in the classic Vagin Pouvoir style. This marketing campaign will be their first introduction to the market and it has to be very impressive." Dipuk smiled and began reviewing what Anjelica had created.

It only took the first two pages before she realized with a sinking feeling that Dipuk wasn't impressed. His smile had gone to a neutral expression and was quickly inching toward a frown. Anjelica found herself straightening up in her chair and she started to explain what she had created, "All the guys will love that corset and panty look, it.." Dipuk held up his hand to silence her while he continued looking at her material. She felt like a reprimanded child and tried not to fidget in her seat.

He flipped through the rest of the sheets and stacked them up with her corset and panty concept page on top. He looked up at her with his intense eyes and a definite frown on his face. She was 100% focused on him and she felt like his penetrating gaze was actually looking inside her at something only he could see, she was waiting for him to say something. Anything. The tension was growing very quickly and she couldn't breathe. He finally looked back down and tapped her picture, "As you said, 'All the guys will love that corset' but that's a problem. It isn't men that are going to be buying this lingerie for the most part, its women."

He paused for a few seconds and she took the opportunity to take a deep breath. Dipuk then looked up at her again. Anjelica found herself sitting up even straighter and thrusting her chest out, subtly she hoped. She was surprised to find herself thinking that if her work didn't impress him maybe her looks would. She really wanted to impress Dipuk, but she'd never relied upon her looks like this before.

He continued, "I think this work is ok, but we need something that is really going to wow the GRI executive team. They poured a lot of money into the Vagin Pouvoir purchase and they want to make a big splash with their marketing campaign. This won't cut it." The frown was back in full force, the tension in the room was back and it felt unbearable to her.

Anjelica didn't know what to say. She'd really thought she'd done some great work and hadn't expected this type of response in a million years. Dipuk looked at Anjelica, really looked at her; it was clear he wasn't happy. Most people in a professional setting never really looked at other people. They would just glance at them and then look away as it quickly would become creepy or rude. She found that his stare didn't really bother her that much, she wanted to look good for co-workers and so of course it wasn't rude if they looked at her.

Dipuk must have read something in her face as a slight smile returned to his face. Anjelica was happy to feel her tension recede slightly even though she decided the smile was less friendly and even felt a little cruel to her for a second. She knew that Dipuk had an idea and she'd be happy to have him tell her what to do. He was the boss after all.

He turned toward Janice, "Do we still have those Vagin Pouroir samples that they sent over?"

"Yes sir, they sent us a few sizes of each piece they are making."

"Great." His intense eyes turned back to her, "Anjelica, stand up please."

She stood up quickly. Maybe just showing him that she could follow directions would impress him. She still felt a little out of it, kind of light headed and the stress of the situation wasn't helping. She found herself standing, almost relaxed; she was happy he was giving her direct instructions.

"Turn around please." He made a spinning motion with one finger.

She swallowed and turned slowly in a circle. She wasn't used to being on display like this and when she thought about it, it was really embarrassing. However, it was easy to follow his directions.

He motioned for her to stop when she faced him and held up a finger, "I have an idea that might help. This lingerie is meant to empower women, give them self confidence, make them feel sexy, not to just entice men. Men are simple creatures. They'll be interested in any half naked woman even if she isn't really that attractive. The trick in the marketing campaign is to really speak to that woman who's looking for a sexual confidence boost or just to feel better about herself. Of course it can't be done in a crude way, it must be subtle and elegant. For that to work you really have to understand the brand and the products.

I'd like you get fully measured by Janice and have you try wearing the Vagin Pouvoir lingerie line exclusively for the next few weeks. I want you to keep a log of how it makes you feel and your thoughts about how to translate that to the marketing campaign. See if it gives you more confidence, what you like and what you don't about it. In the meantime, focus on your other clients and I'll tell GRI that we are still working on their concepts. They'll be here in December and we can present the plan then. How does that sound?"

Anjelica could only nod her head, he'd given her several concrete things to do so she would do them. She might have disappointed him with her initial work but she was determined to impress him now. If it meant wearing this lingerie even 24/7 then so be it. "That sounds like a good idea to me. It will give me a really good feel for the client's products."

Anjelica was chagrined to realize that she may have spaced out after that for a minute or two. She remembered Dipuk talking to her but she couldn't remember what they talked about about at all. That was the first time that had ever happened to her. She supposed that if it had been that important Dipuk would tell her later.

She'd snapped back to paying attention just as he said, "Ok, Janice, get her measured. Welcome aboard Anjelica. If you ever need to talk to me about anything just see Janelle." He stood up and she shook his hand, once again focused on his intense eyes.

Janice led her out of the office. Janice didn't seem to feel that the meeting went that badly. She went on to explain that Dipuk almost never liked first ideas. He clearly had a direction in mind for this campaign and now they knew what it was. Anjelica felt more than a little down but was even more determined than ever to impress Dipuk.

Janice led her back to one of the fitting rooms that they used for models during photo shoots. She told Anjelica to get undressed to her underwear, she'd be right back. Anjelica got undressed and since the room was cold her nipples got nice and hard. Thank goodness for the thick bra she'd worn today. A minute later Janice returned. She didn't even glance at her mostly undressed body, but dug in a box to get a cloth tape measure. It felt weird to be undressed in front of Janice, but she was another woman after all so it wasn't that big a deal. Luckily she hadn't worn any underwear that had holes in it or anything.

Janice quickly took her measurements, bust, hips and waist. Then proceeded to measure everything else just in case so they'd have it for the future. She measured her arms, wrists, neck, legs and even used a shoe store style shoe size tool. Janice went back to the box and pulled out a pair of red silk panties and a matching corset. The corset had a built in 3/4 cup bra but was really built to lift and present the breasts it was holding.

"Here, try these on for size." She handed them over. "Let me know when you are all set." She turned and left the fitting room.

Anjelica had to admit they were high quality and had a very sexy look to them. She'd never worn lingerie like this before. She quickly took off her underwear and slipped the panties on, they fit her like a second layer of skin but felt great. The corset was a little more problematic, while it was silk, it was a traditional lace up the back design. She'd just gotten it on when she heard the door open and a voice, "Can I give you a hand?" She realized instantly it was her friend Kara.

Kara quickly helped her get dressed and a moment later Janice was back in the room with them. "See Janice, what did I tell you? Doesn't Anjelica have the hottest body?" Kara had a smug tone to her voice.

Janice nodded and noticed Anjelica's blushing face. "You aren't shy are you?" she asked Anjelica.

Anjelica was in fact very shy about her body and always had been but for some reason she answered, "No, I'm not usually very shy at all."

Janice nodded, "That's good, working in marketing like we do there isn't a lot of room for shyness. We have to work with dressed and undressed models all the time and if that makes you too uncomfortable you might want to reconsider this role." She paused and looked Anjelica over critically, "Kara, what do you think? Is this a good fit or do we need a size bigger on the corset?"