The Valentine's Day Triple Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't believe you got me a dog! I love him!"

Holding his leash, Freya told Alex, "Rio is still housetraining, so I'll take him out for a short walk. Can you grab all the stuff in the trunk? He has a crate, food, some toys, dishes -- you'll see it all."

After they had gotten settled in with their new family member, Freya and Alex and Rio were all sitting in the living room relaxing.

"So..." Freya started, "Katie gave me a Valentine's gift..."

Rio, worn out by all the excitement of being adopted, was curled up on Alex's lap asleep. Alex looked at Freya. "Oh, yeah?"

"Yeah." She paused.

"Well... Do I have to guess or are you going to tell me?"

"You would never guess," Freya told him. "I'll go get it." Alex watched her walk out of the room wondering what this big secret was.

Freya came back into the room holding a plastic shopping bag. She reached in and pulled out a strange-shaped black object encased in clear plastic packaging. Holding it out to Alex, she looked at him and raised her eyebrows.

"Is that a..." Alex faltered.

"It's a butt plug," Freya finished for him. "She says it'll change our sex life."

"It's huge," Alex commented. "I'm so glad she didn't give it to me!"

"No. She said it was definitely for me."

Alex stared at it and blinked. "Okay. So, how will it change our sex life?"

"Well, Katie calls this a 'walking plug.' It's kind of for day-to-day --"

"Wait! She has one of these things in her all day long?" Alex asked. His dick was starting to wake back up at the thought of something shoved up Katie's cute ass.

"Well, not all day long! And not every day!"

"It's huge! Does she have one that big?"

Freya reached into the shopping bag. "If you think this one's big, check out this 'special occasion' one!"

Alex's eyes went wide.

"And the handle part on this one has a big red plastic gem on it. She thought it would look cute to match the necklace."

"Well, that's very fashion conscious of her," Alex said, but his mind was imagining the massive butt plug in Katie's tiny, sexy ass.

Freya asked him in her most seductive voice, "If you want to put that dog down for a minute, maybe you can help me try the 'walking plug' out?"

Alex scooped Rio up in his hands and carried him to his crate. The puppy barely woke as Alex placed him gently on his soft bed, covered him with a blanket and tucked him in, then clicked the door closed. He grabbed Freya's hand and they practically sprinted to the bedroom.

Freya tossed the bag of butt plugs onto the bed and turned to face Alex. She couldn't help but notice his erection. "Is this for me?" She asked while patting it with one hand. Without waiting for an answer, she stripped out of her pants and panties.

"Open the package." Freya crawled onto the bed on her hands and knees and wiggled her ass at him. "And there's lube in the bag."

Alex tore the plastic packaging open and held the butt plug in his hand. It looked awfully big to be pushed into his wife's asshole. And this was the smaller one! It looked to be a bit bigger around than his cock, but shorter, with a much thinner section so that once it was in her, her ass would be able to close up around it.

He laid it on the bed next to her and opened the bottle of lubricant. With one hand on her hip, Alex squirted a small amount directly onto the top of Freya's spread ass crack.

"Ooo!" She said as she felt its coldness. Then her exclamation turned into a soft purr as the cool liquid rolled over her hot hole. "Mmmmm..."

As Alex carefully rubbed the lube around her asshole, her soft purr became a louder moan. She arched her back and dropped to her elbows, pushing herself against Alex's thumb. He squeezed another few drops on her and gradually began working the lube into her asshole with his thumb. He watched as her puckered hole relaxed a little, accepting the tip of his thumb.

"Ohhhh..." Freya groaned with her face in the bedsheets.

Alex pushed his thumb into her up to the first knuckle. She was so hot and tight. Methodically, he rotated his thumb inside her working the lube around.

"I'm going to put some on the plug and then we'll start. Okay?" Alex asked her.

"Um-hum," she answered, head lying on the bed. She felt the emptiness as Alex slid his thumb from her, and then the incredibly erotic wait for what was to come.

The calm before the storm.

She delighted in the expectancy, but was excited to get the toy inside her. She slowly counted to five and then felt one of Alex's hands on her left ass cheek. She felt him pull her open a little more. And then the cool pressure of the butt plug pressed against her anus. For a split second she tensed in eager anticipation, then focused on relaxing her sphincter muscle.

Alex held the plug by the T-shaped handle and pressed it against her impossibly small-looking, closed asshole. He waited a moment for her to relax and when he heard her telltale exhalation, he began gently pushing it against her. As expected, nothing happened at first, but then he could feel the toy begin to open her up.

"Ahhh," Freya exhaled again as she tried to relax against the large insertion.

Still holding the plug firmly against her, Alex drizzled on a few more drops of lube. He gently twisted the plug against her and watched as it sunk in a little more.

"Uhh," Freya grunted and Alex pulled the small amount of butt plug that was in her back out.

"No. No. Keep going. I'm okay."

"Alright," Alex answered and resumed pushing. He was able to work it in almost to the widest point, but not quite. It seemed that there was plenty of lube, but it just wouldn't go in.

He kept trying, but Freya's hole wasn't relaxed enough.

Alex pulled the butt plug out of her and laid it on the plastic bag. He put some more lube on his fingers and massaged it around her asshole. As he did, he slowly pushed his index finger into her. When it was all the way in, he felt around inside her.

"Mmmm," Freya moaned.

He pulled his index finger back out to the first knuckle and started working his middle finger into her next to it. Freya gave a small grunt.

"Try to relax," Alex instructed. He gently rubbed her smooth lower back with his other hand. He could feel her relaxing around his probing fingers.

"How are you doing?"

"Good," Freya told him. "Keep going."

Alex was able to work both fingers all the way into her ass. He wiggled them around and Freya flinched.

"You okay?"

"Yes. Put it in," she told him and closed her eyes and exhaled.

Freya felt the butt plug pressing against her and lightly pushed her abdominal muscles down, trying to internally bear down on her asshole. She could feel him gently twisting the toy against her and felt herself opening. She dropped down onto her elbows again and gritted her teeth as Alex continued to push.

"Still okay?" He asked.

"Yup," she answered through gritted teeth. "Keep going."

Just as she was about to tell him to stop, she suddenly felt the plug push home and the beautiful relief of her asshole closing around it. She could feel Alex adjusting it so that the handle lined up with her ass crack. She could feel him push it in ever-so-slightly and then he sat back on his heels.

She had never felt so full!

"Okay. It's in," Alex told her.

Freya pushed back up onto her hands again. "Oof! I know!"

"Are you okay?"

"Yes... Now," she said. "It was tough going in." She took a deep breath. "It's freakin' big."

"Yeah," was all Alex could say as he nodded, his eyes wide.

Freya swung her legs over the edge of the bed and gingerly stood up. She tried to straighten herself, but it felt very strange, so she stood in front of Alex with her knees bent and her ass pushed slightly outwards.

"How does it feel? Is it uncomfortable?"

"No... Not exactly..." Freya began. "I can barely feel it inside me... The handle feels weird. I mean, I just feel... full. It's really strange, but kind of nice."

She tentatively walked a couple of steps. "What feels a little uncomfortable is the handle thingie sticking out of my butt."

Freya took a couple more steps. "But I think I can get used to it."

Freya ran her fingertips across her pubic mound expecting to feel a bulge. She felt bloated but way below her stomach. "It feels good," she eventually decided. "When I walk, it kind of jiggles a little inside me." She took a couple more steps and exaggeratedly

swayed her hips.

She smiled at Alex. "I like it."

Just then, Rio barked from the other room.

"I'm gonna quickly wash up, then take him out, okay?" Alex asked. "Do you need any help?"

"No. I'm good," Freya said. "I'm going to get dressed. Let's go somewhere. I want to try this thing out in the real world."

When Alex came back in with Rio, Freya was waiting for them in a pair of low heels, a knee-length skirt and a sleeveless sweater. And, of course, no panties. She wanted to get the full experience of walking around with something jammed up her and not have anything covering her nether regions to spoil the feel.

"Getting used to it?" Alex asked.

"Yeah. And I don't know if it's life-changing, as Katie said, but it's pretty nice!" She smiled, turned away from Alex, and wiggled her ass a little. Then for a little added show, flipped her skirt up.

"No panties, huh?"

Turning back around to face him, she said, "No, sir. I want to really enjoy this experience, today."

Alex smiled.

"And you know what? Screw this bra." She deftly unhooked her bra and pulled it out of one of the armholes in her sweater and threw it onto the bed.

"You are one damn sexy woman, Freya!" Alex told her. "So, where do you want to go?"

Freya thought for a moment, then answered, "Oh, I don't know. Let's just drive around a bit and see where the afternoon takes us. I don't think I want to do too much walking, though. I'm not sure how this thing in me will hold up." She smiled. "Or rather, how I'll hold up with this thing in me."

"Can I bring Rio?" Alex asked.

"Sure," Freya replied. "You're like a little boy with a new toy!"

"And you have a new toy of your own," Alex countered and slapped her ass.

Freya gasped. "Do that again."

Not sure what was happening, Alex slapped her ass again, but lighter.

"No. Harder," she said, pushing her ass towards him.

Alex slapped her ass harder.

"Oh! That feels so good!" Freya exclaimed. "It's like a shockwave through my whole body!"

Just then Rio barked.

"Okay. Okay. We hear you," she told the puppy. "And we'll have to explore that a little bit later," she said as she touched Alex's hand.

Alex carried Rio out to the car as Freya carefully walked down the front steps holding the railing for support. Then she kind of shuffled in her heels to the car. She was getting used to it, but it still felt odd having a foreign object sticking out of her ass.

Alex opened the door for her -- always the gentleman, but she knew he probably just wanted to look down the front of her sweater -- and as she plopped herself onto the front seat, her eyes widened and she let out a very shocked "Woah!"

She looked up at Alex with a surprised look on her face, then repeated, but much slower this time, "Woahh!"

She wiggled her ass a little in the seat then closed her eyes and moaned. "Oh, goodness! That feels great!" She told Alex, "When I sat down, it pushed in. It felt like when you're in me and then give that little extra half-inch. Wow!"

Rio gave a little bark.

Freya laughed and said, "You can say that, again!" She held out her hands and Alex gave her the tiny puppy. "You're so cute," she told him as he sat on her lap.

"So, where to?" Alex asked when he got into the driver's side.

"How about the park? Rio can run around, and if walking gets a bit too much, there are plenty of benches where I can rest."

Alex started up the car and said, "Sounds good." And they pulled out of the driveway, Alex hit a little bump in the street and Freya moaned. Alex looked over at her.

She was smiling and said, "This is going to be a great car ride!"

By the time they pulled into the parking lot, Freya had almost come twice. She was breathing heavily and clutching Rio to her breast. She looked over at Alex and said, "Before we get out, would you mind?" And she pulled her skirt up revealing her dripping pussy.

"But Rio's right here!"

"Alex," she told him, "He's a dog."

"But, still..."

"Then I'll do it myself," she said, getting frustrated.

Alex teased her. "Can I watch?"

"Just stick your finger in me. And hurry!"

She moaned as Alex easily slid a finger up into her pussy and hooked it against her G-spot. She moaned louder when he used his thumb to rub her clit and in less than a minute, she was having her third orgasm of the morning.

After Alex had removed his finger and thumb from her, and her ragged breathing had somewhat returned to normal, she said, "Maybe Katie was right about the whole life-changing deal."

The three of them walked around the park a little, then Freya wanted to sit down. She chose a bench in the dappled shade of a huge pine tree and enjoyed the crisp early-afternoon air. She was also enjoying the butt plug pressed into her by the hard wooden bench seat.

She watched Alex and Rio play fetch -- or rather she watched Alex throw a ball, Rio run after it, then Alex chasing Rio to get the ball back. It was funny to watch and every time Freya laughed, she got a small shiver through her body from the plug inside her. She discovered that she could gently press her lower abdomen and recreate that same shivering feeling.

'Whoever invented these things was a genius,' she thought.

Finally, Rio was all worn out. Alex carried him back to the bench.

He asked Freya, "Hungry?"

"A little," she answered, although somewhat preoccupied. "Can we go to Lettuce Feed You?"

"Yeah. Sure," Alex replied. "But I don't want a salad. I'll get a burrito from that place across the street from it."

"Men!" Freya exclaimed and she stood up and wiggled her ass.

"Does that still feel okay?"

"It feels great. Just kind of... repositioning it a little."

Alex gave her ass a quick slap and she practically fell into him with a moan. She kissed him while Rio tried to lick her ear.

As they drove to the restaurant, Freya continued to enjoy the feel of the butt plug inside her. Every little bump in the road and rumble from the car caused sparks in both her ass and her pussy. The feelings were less intense than initially, but no less pleasurable. Now, it was like a constant, low-grade sexual excitement. Almost like sexy background noise that momentarily pushed its way to the foreground before quickly receding again.

"I'll meet you back at the car," Alex said as he grabbed Rio and got out.

"Hey, grab me some of the tortilla chips over there. The lime cilantro ones. Thanks."

"You got it!" Alex told her as he closed the car door.

The door slamming sent another jolt up into Freya and she smiled.

Standing in line at Lettuce Feed You, she marveled that no one suspected she had a sex toy crammed up her ass. To everyone in the place, she was just a woman in line waiting to order a salad, just like all the rest. Of course, only she knew that she had a butt plug in her, a soaked pussy, and no panties on.

'But, hey,' she thought to herself, 'it's Valentine's Day. A day to celebrate love. And sex!'

Alex was already sitting in the car when she returned with her takeout salad.

"I got what they call 'The Beet My Valentine Salad,'" she told him as she climbed into the car, again enjoying the feeling of the plug pushing into her as she sat down. "It has sliced red beets and artichoke hearts and cherry tomatoes --"

"So, the salad is as cheesy as the restaurant's name?" Alex interrupted.

"And the salad has cheese on it!" Freya laughed at his good-natured teasing. "Cubes of hot pepper jack!" She laughed, again. "It's spicy!"

Alex rolled his eyes at Rio. "Women, right?" he asked as the puppy looked at him quizzically.

With a mouthful of salad, Freya asked, "Hey, remember that time that old guy watched us having sex in the car?"

"Yeah... Right in this parking lot..." Alex remembered. "Don't get any ideas."

"No!" Freya answered. "We have our own house now! Sex in the car is a thing of the past!"

They were both lost in their shared recollection for a few minutes while they ate and Rio looked on longingly.

Alex broke the silence. "We were crazy kids, huh?"

"We were crazy kids?" Freya asked. "Uhh... I've been walking around all afternoon with a giant butt plug up my ass..."

Alex laughed. "Okay, so you're still crazy," he conceded.

"I never was until I met you, you know."

"You used to be so sweet," Alex said. "You were such a lovely young lady." He looked at her. "What happened, Freya? Where did it all go so terribly wrong?"

"You happened to me, you big, sexy hunk!" She squeezed his arm and he squeezed her back.

Freya reached over and covered Rio's ears. "Let's go home and fuck."

"Is this just a complete day of sex?"

"Why not? It's Valentine's Day. What better day to indulge in our love for each other?"

"I like to be appreciated for who I am, you know!" Alex mock pouted.

Freya rubbed the stubble under his chin. "I know exactly who you are, Mr. Prossa." She smiled up at him. "You're a stud with a huge cock that needs to be inside of me as soon as possible."

"Freya! Rio can hear everything you're saying!" Alex chided her.

Freya looked at Rio sitting between them.

"Cock!"

"Cunt!"

"Boobies!"

"Ass!"

Alex stopped her. "Okay! Okay! I get it! Enough!"

Then to Rio, he said, "I'm so sorry that your new mommy is such a pervert."

Freya picked Rio up and looked at him nose-to-nose. "Living with us, you may see some things that will scar you for life." She nodded to the puppy. "You'll simply need to man-up and get over it."

"And you're why I can't have nice things, Freya!" They both laughed.

"Let's go home," Alex said, starting the car.

Back at home, Alex fed Rio and gave him some water.

"I'll be in the bedroom, honey," Freya ran a hand across his shoulders and upper back, then walked away from him.

"Rio, you're on your own, buddy!" Alex followed close behind.

As they reached the bedroom, Alex took Freya's hand and spun her around catching her in his arms. In a tight lover's embrace, they kissed. Alex's hands moved down to her ass, cupping both halves. Freya could feel his erection pressing against her, compounded by his strong hands pressing her backside. The butt plug inside her was the wonderful icing on the sensual cake.

"Mmm," she moaned into his mouth.

As their kiss broke, she whispered to him, "Let's get this thing out of me." And grabbing the erection in his pants added, "And get this thing into me."

Alex unbuttoned her sweater as she shimmied out of her skirt. His fingers caressed her shoulders and arms as he slid the sweater off of her exposing her luscious breasts.

He bent down taking one of her tiny nipples into his mouth as she sighed and ran her fingers through his dark hair. Still in her heels, she wrapped one leg around his waist. He could feel the heat against his groin.

Releasing her nipple, Alex pulled his shirt over his head. Freya immediately started to lightly nibble on his neck while Alex grabbed her ass again. He gently massaged each ass cheek, then in one swift motion picked her up and tossed her back onto the bed.

Freya shrieked in surprise and excitement.

She laid on her back breathing heavily with her legs splayed open and watched Alex take off his belt and unbutton his pants. She watched intently as he slid them down his thighs and kicked them to the side. As his underwear came off, his cock bobbed in the air pointing straight at her.