The Valentine's Day Triple Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled and bit her lower lip.

He stepped forward, grabbed her ankles and pulled her to the edge of the bed.

She laughed and shrieked, again.

Alex knelt by the bed and dove his face into her. Freya's shriek morphed into a moan of pleasure. She could feel the tickling tingle of his beard stubble on the insides of her thighs. The soft but forceful push of his tongue going into her. She could feel his upper lip pressed against her clit.

Freya wiggled her hips against his face as he curled his tongue inside her. He could feel the soft folds of her pussy against his lips and smell her intense arousal. She moaned again as he started lapping at her clit, the tip of his tongue roughly flicking it back and forth.

With the plug keeping her in a constant state of arousal for the past few hours, it was mere moments before a powerful orgasm washed over her. She locked her legs around Alex's head and screamed to the ceiling. Alex could feel her pulsing against his face.

When she finally relaxed her legs and Alex came up for air, she told him, "Get this out of me so we can really get busy!"

She kicked off her shoes and rolled over onto her belly sticking her backside up in the air. Alex slapped her ass and she moaned into the bed. Freya clambered up onto her knees and told him to spank her again.

"Spank me! Tell me I've been naughty!"

Alex shrugged, knowing better than to question her when she was like this, and spanked her.

"Freya Darlene Prossa!" he shouted. "You've been a very naughty girl, haven't you?"

"Yes!" she cried.

Floundering for words, Alex spanked her again and said, "You've been a... very... bad girl!"

He slapped her other ass cheek. "You're... Naughty!"

Thankfully, Freya came to his rescue. "Oh! Yes! I think about sex all the time!"

"You whore!" Another slap on her ass cheek, both now tattooed with scarlet handprints.

"I just need to be fucked! Over and over!"

Another loud slap echoed through the room. "And what is this? A sex toy?"

"Yes! I can't help it! I need sex all the time!"

Alex grabbed the butt plug's handle and pulled. Freya screamed. It was lodged in place.

"Shit!" Alex said.

"Okay! Wait! I wasn't ready! Pull slowly." Freya told him.

As Alex pulled, he saw it start to come out of her asshole.

"Wait. Wait. Wait. Let me relax a little." Freya said.

Alex gave her ass a light slap and watched her asshole tighten around the plug's handle, then almost immediately loosen pushing it partway out.

"Hey!" Freya yelled. "I'm trying to relax so you can get that thing out of me!"

"Hold on." Alex told her. "Hold on."

He watched her relax and just as she exhaled, he slapped her ass as hard as he could simultaneously pulling on the butt plug. She screamed, clenched, and when her sphincter relaxed, the plug popped right out.

Freya collapsed on the bed with a thin sheen of sweat across her lower back and face. Between ragged breaths, she told him how amazing it felt to have the plug ripped out of her. She squirmed on the bed and struggled to get onto her hands and knees.

Still holding the butt plug, Alex stared at her ass. Even though he had come twice that morning, that was hours ago and he was young. His dick was rock-hard again and straining for release. As if reading his mind, Freya, finally catching her breath, looked over her shoulder at Alex and simply said, "Fuck me in the ass, husband!"

"Fuck my ass right now," She demanded.

Always a team player, Alex jumped onto the bed between her knees in an instant.

In another instant, he had his rigid dick lined up with her ass.

"Ready?"

"Oh, yes!" Freya almost screamed.

She was well lubed up, and stretched out enough that his cock slid in with minimal resistance.

"Ooohhhh!" Freya moaned, cramming a fistful of bed linen against her mouth. "Oh! That feels sooo good!"

Alex was in all the way and held that for a moment enjoying the tight, steaming heat around his dick. Knowing that he wouldn't be able to last very long and wanting Freya to cum with him, he stayed deep inside her and reached a hand down to rub her clitoris.

"Ooohhhhh!" Freya moaned even louder into the sheets and started bucking her hips against him.

Alex tried not to move too much fearing that the friction would push him over the edge while he tried to bring Freya closer to where he was -- right on the brink of an orgasm. He pressed his hips against her ass trying to slow her frantically rolling hips but to no avail. He then reached his free hand underneath her and grabbed one of her swaying tits. He pinched her nipple and at the same time pulled her body up towards him.

Between the dick up her ass, Alex's clitoral play, and him tweaking her nipple, Freya was very close to cumming. When Alex pulled her off the bed with his arms wrapped around her and she slammed into his broad chest, she came. And when she came, she felt Alex coming inside her and that instantly caused another, smaller orgasm to sweep through her body.

Embraced in his strong arms, she closed her eyes while her orgasm subsided. She felt his cock start to slowly slip from her ass. Alex let Freya go and she fell forward onto the bed. Pausing for a moment on her hands and knees, she took a deep breath and slumped onto her side on the bed.

Alex placed a hand on her and tenderly stroked the damp curve of her hip.

She rolled over onto her back and looked up at him. She smiled.

"What a day!" she said.

"What a day," he agreed.

She lay there with one arm above her head and the other carelessly draped across her tummy. One long leg hanging off the edge of the bed and the other bent across it. Her pale skin glowing in the late afternoon sunlight. Clumps of auburn hair, darkened with sweat, stuck haphazardly to her face.

Between her breasts lay the ruby pendant, its heart shape glinting with the rise and fall of her deep breathing.

"Let's take a shower," Alex said and helped her up.

Freya took a cautious step towards the bathroom realizing how sore she was from the day's activities, when Alex grabbed her, literally sweeping her off of her feet. She threw her head back and laughed, cradled in his arms.

As he carried her to the bathroom, she told him, "You're such a romantic!"

"And you deserve every bit of it," he replied. "Even though you're a freak."

She laid her head against his chest, "But you love me."

"That I do. That I do."

They took a long, hot shower taking turns washing each other. Alex was extra gentle with his wife. She noticed this and appreciated his thoughtfulness. He even dried her off and lovingly combed her hair back off of her face.

She felt like a queen.

Afterwards, dressed in their pajamas, they sat on the couch with Rio playing on the floor in front of them.

"He's such an adorable puppy," Freya said.

"I still can't believe that you got me a dog."

"I thought our new house needed another family member." Freya cuddled up next to her husband.

"How are you feeling?" Alex asked.

"Good." Freya thought for a moment. "Sore, but good."

She looked up at Alex. "Did you enjoy today?"

"Oh! I did!"

"As Cyn would say, in her crude, blunt manner, you had me in all three holes in one day."

Alex chuckled. "That sounds like her!"

They held each other close watching Rio roll around on the floor.

"Happy Valentine's Day, Alex."

"Happy Valentine's Day, Freya."

💖 💖 💖 💖 💖

This is my entry into the Valentine's Day Story Contest 2024. I hope that you enjoyed this story. Please consider leaving a rating and following me. It would help me a lot!

And comments are always appreciated!!

If you would like to read more about Freya, Alex, Cyn, and Katie, please check out My Stories

Thank you for reading!

Love, Frey