Lessons Learned

Story Info
Sandy dishes out discipline to her daughter.
1.1k words
4.18
16.6k
13
0

Part 4 of the 19 part series

Updated 02/09/2023
Created 11/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leeter
leeter
102 Followers

Sandy groaned with pleasure as her massive cock pounded into her daughter's cum lubricated ass. The lieutenant had a bit to learn about discipline particularly as a Valkyrie. "Now what did I say about giving your brother space?" she growled before bottoming out in Amy's cum dripping hole.

"MMPDHMPDHMPPPPHM mPHMMMPHMM" Amy tried to squeal and respond but her mouth was quite occupied with Crystal's own Valkyrie dick. Crystal's hands rested in Amy's cum soaked hair as she pushed her shaft deep into the junior officer's throat and came. Her shaft pulsing with each blast of hyper virile baby batter.

Even with inhibitors on the pheromones in a Valkyrie's seed were more than enough to drive a non-Valkyrie into a full on rut. The room they were in was officially an 'inhibitors off' space in the clinic so Amy was getting the full blast from her superiors.

Crystal pulled her dick out and coated Amy's face for a moment before redirecting her stream into a collection port for use by the clinic. "Now Lieutenant answer the Major clearly, what were your direct orders in regards to your brother?"

Amy coughed and swallowed most of the seed, knowing from training that spitting would be an insult but she was allowed to clear her airway. "I was to give him the" She gasped and moaned as she came herself, her cock thoroughly filling the bulge of her suit. "Aaaah, space he needed to make his own decision because he's an adult and can make his own choices."

"Correct" Sandy said as she finished her own climax without pulling out until she was done leaving her daughter's ass leaking until she put a vibrating plug from the locker in to seal in the seed. "I was very explicit about pressuring him. Not only did you disobey that yesterday by threatening to fuck Jesse. But you wanted to intervene in their process when they explicitly decided they did not want you to intervene." The emphasis hard on the last part.

"As Valkyrie we have a duty to uphold, and that doesn't mean fucking every civilian we find into a compliant amazon" There was genuine pain in Sandy's eyes as she looked at her daughter. Crystal's eyes were no less stern.

Rhonda entered pushing the cart "Major report" she ordered.

Sandy sighed "Colonel I've taken the liberty of disciplining the wayward Lieutenant, while she shows an over abundance of exuberance for her brother to begin the process she did not realize the harm her actions were taking"

Rhonda looked to Amy, now slowly standing after reliving herself into a collection port "Lieutenant, do you understand why it is so critical to our mission that every single Valkyrie and Amazon is one hundred percent voluntary? Because even one mistake and our enemies will destroy us."

Amy looked down at her feet "I'm sorry, I felt my actions came from a place of love and didn't realize their impact. It won't happen again"

Rhonda lifted Amy's chin "I know, believe it or not every single one of us has been through that same dressing down. We love who and what we are so much that we want to share it with all the world. Yet we need to understand that the best way for that to happen is by showing a better way and through love and understanding. I had to turn down three couples just this morning because they weren't really committed. In all honesty if I hadn't been sure your brother and Jesse were both one hundred percent committed and in love I'd have stopped them too."

Amy looked up into Rhonda's eyes and saw genuine tears. She nodded. "They've started now with our seed haven't they"

"Yes, the room is locked, they have eight hours" the Colonel responded, picking up a squeegee and gently guiding spilled seed on the floor to the open drain under a collection basin.

"Will they get pregnant from it?" she asked curiously.

"No, the nano will deliberately prevent that unless they explicitly requested it. Neither did. Looks like they want to graduate before they consider anything of that nature. Not that it would be a problem either way. Given someone will always be around for a pregnancy or recruitment rotation. Won't they Amy" She winked, apparently the sensors had already picked up her fun with Rachyle the day before.

"I didn't think she could as a non-Val..." her words faded off as she saw the smirks on the faces of her Mother, Crystal, and Rhonda.

"You didn't think someone on pre-Valkyrie prep nano and drugs couldn't get you pregnant?" Rhonda laughed "Honey, she'd have had to try to miss. So no you're going to be on a recruitment and pregnancy rotation. The good news as you're well aware is our gestation times are vastly accelerated. But in all honesty girl, you're green as grass you weren't going to get a combat rotation immediately anyway. Also this happens to most new Valkyries. The only reason your mother avoided it was she hadn't met Crystal yet. If she had you'd probably have a baby sister."

Sandy looked off for a moment "It.... wasn't just that, I was sensitive to Jamie's situation and how he felt. I've... been holding off on a pregnancy until that was settled. Which it is now of course. But I felt having a tiny blessed Amazon little sister might push him in the wrong direction."

"Agreed, I know despite your feelings you've held off formalizing with Crystal as well if I recall correctly?"

Crystal nodded "Yes, Jamie was quite close to his father and brother. I didn't want him to feel I was trying to replace them, because I can't."

Amy sat on a bench looking drained "Oh god I've been an idiot haven't I?"

"Yes" Rhonda didn't mince words as she walked over and hugged the new Valkyrie with her mother and her mother's lover. The four Valkyrie squeezing tightly "But what's important is you know that and you know why. Without that you can't grow and learn. Amy, if we didn't have faith in you to grow you've have gotten the counter nano and you'd be just an everyday Amazon like the rest."

Amy looked up and saw the truth in Rhonda's eyes. She nodded and cried into their breasts.

Sandy gently stroked her daughter's hair "Let it out, holding pain in never solves anything. It's been what's eating your brother for years. Honestly if not for Jesse I'm pretty sure he would have turned foul and required correction. She's been the one person out of all of us that he could connect to and breathe with. Probably because they've felt so much of the pain together." Sandy leaned down and kissed her daughter's cum soaked hair "Now what do you say about hitting the showers and getting cleaned up?" she smiled softly.

leeter
leeter
102 Followers