Alone In The Dark

Story Info
An intense experience for a submissive, left to the toys.
3.1k words
4.33
13.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mistress has some... interesting ideas sometimes, and I'm always left amazed at how deep the levels of her imagination run, at least when it comes to finding new ways to explore deep into my psyche.

She'd been doing things in the playroom for a few evenings, telling me that I could see it when she was ready - and I was certainly curious. A few larger packages had arrived for us in the last couple of weeks, all addressed to my mistress, and in various sizes and shapes and weights. It was sometimes hard to know what my mistress was doing - she often worked from home, while I didn't, so I was never quite sure when she was working and when she was doing... whatever she was doing, being all mysterious.

One Friday night, I'd come home from work and she met me at the front door with a hug and a kiss, and as she held me just a little awkwardly around my work bag, she whispered that she'd finished her project and we'd try it out over the weekend.

The rest of the evening went by in the fog of the mundane; dinner, curling up on the sofa to some idiot TV "comedy" with talking heads. I was curled up with my mistress, we were warm, safe, comfortable.

She woke me up the following morning, "Rise and shine, beautiful. I want us to shower, stretch and breakfast... and then show you what I made." The smile on her face was that one I fell in love with - part angelic, part devilish, and all full of warmth and love.

Mmmm, I thought. Weekends were usually our time for sexuality and sensuality, the time away from work and the world, and we almost had the setup down to a routine.

It'd start with a warm, sensual shower, both of us washing each other, gliding hands over each other's warm, supple forms, working the soap over the skin, hands into the skin to work the kinks out of muscles. (But only the *muscles* you understand. The other kinks, those we needed!) More than once as you could imagine, we'd stand in the shower, soapy naked forms embracing, coming together for hugs and kisses and just general affection. Some days it was hard for us to keep our hands off each other - and as a casual observer you might conclude that we were equals.

Mistress didn't object to hugging and kissing and embracing in the shower, and I think she liked it more than she let on, just because it was simple, honest love. Nothing complex or kinky in it, just two people being together.

After that, a light breakfast while our hair dried wrapped in towels. Croissants, orange juice, maybe a small pot of tea with just enough sugar added. Not eating too much was usually important since Mistress would often have one or both of us in some fun outfit, usually rubber/latex of some kind, and she had a thing for seeing me in a corset that she'd lace up "just tight enough" in her words. Or, just deliciously tighter than that, leaving me ever so slightly breathless.

And we never drank too much, there were some things we never wanted to play around with - just not our thing.

A vigorous towelling off later, and Mistress was leading the way to the play room. In the space by the bed was something under a sheet. It was maybe a metre high, somewhat irregularly shaped.

I looked at her and she smiled, "This is what I've made. It's under that sheet." I resisted the urge to roll my eyes, waiting for the big dramatic reveal.

"But first, we need to be dressed up right." She gestured to the bed, "Here's what I'd like you to wear. I'll be right back." She popped out the room as I heard a phone ring.

I looked over the clothes on the bed - it seemed that there was only enough clothing for me on there, which surprised me - that was half of her fun, really, getting to dress up wearing the collection of fun, shiny clothing she'd amassed. The fact she got to dress me up was more of a bonus, at least sometimes it seemed that way.

Hmm, let's see, what was on today's collection of items. First, a body mesh suit... that wasn't the sort of thing she got out often, usually it was either latex clothes for a shiny look, or just enough items to keep me in place so she could have her wicked way with exposed skin and whatever implement she had in mind. A mesh suit though, covering the skin? That was unexpected.

Slightly less unexpected, though, was that it had a few holes in places I didn't expect - yes, one for the neck, one for each hand, but this one covered over my feet. Hopefully that would mean no tickling!

Sliding the smooth fabric over my skin, I quickly worked out that it had cut-outs for the crotch area and my boobs, and she'd fairly carefully measured and fixed the ends just to my measurements, so only have those parts cut out.

She also had laid out the bright red under-bust corset, which I clipped on at the front and tied up at the back as best as I was able - but as supple and bendy as I was, I just wasn't quite coordinated enough for that. I'm sure Mistress would tighten it up to her satisfaction - and my predicament.

Lastly on the bed were two pairs of cuffs, patent red leather to match the corset with rose gold buckles, one shorter and one longer pair - wrists and ankles respectively. Thoughtfully there were also four small tidy padlocks, also finished in rose gold, which could hook through the fittings of the cuffs to make sure that I couldn't be an impudent little submissive and take them off. (Not that I would, mind, I always loved wearing cuffs, their physical presence being reassuringly grounding)

I left the padlocks to one side whilst fitting all the cuffs - I wasn't sure if Mistress was feeling especially cruel about tightening them another notch or not, and I didn't really want to second guess Mistress. Whatever she had in mind, it had to be special if she had these out.

I stood for a moment looking at myself in the mirror, enjoying that the corset pushed my boobs out a bit from the body suit, and the bright colourful red made a lovely contrast to the greyish colour that the suit gave the rest of my body.

I waited for Mistress to return to see quite what she had in mind. She surprised me as she returned, dressed in full business skirt-suit, hair tied up neatly.

Noticing my surprise, "Something's come up, and I'll have to go and see a client - yes, on Saturday - but I still want you to have some fun while I'm away."

I had some mild note of concern in the back of my mind, this didn't seem like Mistress at all. "We can wait until you're back if you like?"

She shook her head, "No, I said we'd have fun today and if you're still in the mood, I'd like you to have some fun!"

I looked slightly sidelong, "OK then." But I couldn't quite hide the fact that getting dressed had gotten me very much in the mood for having fun, even if my brain wasn't quite so convinced right this moment.

Mistress's voice brightened from her 'business dour' tone. "There's a couple more things we're going to need if we're going to do this." She fetched a hood from the cupboard, a bright red latex number, but one without much of a face covering (it couldn't really be called a bondage hood), and a red patent leather collar.

She stood next to me, quickly checking all the cuffs, adding the padlocks to make sure I wasn't going to get out of them, then slid the hood over my head after fiddling my hair through the back of it as a ponytail, before buckling the collar up around my neck and snapped a padlock around it.

I looked in the mirror again, the collar matched the cuffs and the hood matched the corset. I loved being in matching colours for Mistress, and the hood gave me some slight mobility limit without enclosing my face which felt good right now.

And with a flourish she swept the sheet aside covering what she'd made. It was a sybian - that part I recognised, affixed to some kind of stool so it wasn't just on the floor, and that had a wider base to prevent it moving around if the user should flex and stretch and generally have a fun time on it.

Attached to the back of the sybian were some mounting points that one could attach things to, and I wondered what you could affix to them, until I suddenly realised that they were probably for cuffs. Already I liked this idea; sybians were fun but the idea of a sybian you couldn't get away from, that had some potential.

The front of the sybian had a sort of pole attached to it that could be extended, this looked like custom work that Mistress had added, and it telescoped up to a good few feet above the sybian base. It looked to be all metal, so it was intended to support some weight or thrashing around from an overstimulated submissive.

I wasn't quite sure where this was going, but then Mistress produced a small dildo, and attached it to the sybian and added plenty of lube, which distracted my line of thinking for a moment.

"Here we go, here's where you get on." There was a small footstool next to it that I could use to climb aboard, sliding myself down onto the dildo, while holding onto the pole for balance.

"Comfortable?" In response I made a vague indistinct positive noise. I wasn't uncomfortable but I had a feeling this could change any moment.

She took one ankle, lifted it up and using a leather strip tied it to the mounting on the sybian, then did so with the other ankle. It wasn't awkward or requiring a particular position, but I was very clear at this point that I was not merely 'not going anywhere' but I was in a position where if the stimulation got too much, the limit of what I could do with it would be to pull away - until my muscles gave out and I would find myself sliding back towards the stimulation.

Mistress is devious.

She then attached something else to the pole she had set up, with a metal ring about a hand's span in diameter, which was fixed firmly in place at about head height, just in front of me.

"Hold this, with both hands."

I did so, and as I did, she wrapped something around my hands, I wasn't quite sure what, but it made sure I wasn't able to let go.

Mistress stood back. "Cute. Comfortable?" I nodded in response, but not super convincingly. But not so unconvincingly that Mistress wanted to stop, and certainly not so unconvincingly that *I* wanted to stop either.

"Now then, three more things we need." I couldn't quite see what she was rummaging for in the drawers by the bed.

First, a red silicone gag... in red of course, with red patent leather strap. Mistress had made sure I was fully matching, and buckled it up quite tightly, just how I liked it.

Secondly, a red patent leather blindfold which, went buckled around my head was more effective than I'd expected... I couldn't see a thing, not even in the space under my nose. When had she managed to get this, it fitted *perfectly*? Did she make it?

Lastly I felt a very slight tag on the ring on the collar at my throat, and I felt something over my one ear.

"I need to go now, but I'll be back in a couple of hours or so. In the meantime, try to have some fun."

I felt something over my other ear. I started to hear music playing through the hood... she'd put headphones on me.

Before I could identify the pop song that was playing, though, I started to feel movement... I felt the dildo move inside me, very gently inside, back and forth, before I felt the vibrations of the sybian itself begin ever so slightly.

And suddenly it struck me where this was going. Mistress had left me here, strapped to his sybian, unable to move particularly far, as it would proceed to stimulate me over and over - with me unable to see anything, hear anything useful or speak.

Alone, in the dark, with this stimulation. As I pondered this for a moment, the dildo pushed just a little further inside, and the rumble of the sybian went up a notch, and I started to get just a little tense from it.

Because I had no idea how long I was going to be here. No idea how long it would be before this ended, no idea how much I could endure before it overwhelmed me and I'd be left here with the thrusting and the vibrations would turn from vague stimulation to pleasure, to orgasm - that seemed like it was inevitable, I already felt my cunt dripping from the motions - to it becoming painful from overstimulation.

And so there I was, unable to see or hear anything - I didn't count "we built this city... on rock and roll!" as something to hear - as my cunt was teased and tormented and filled and emptied.

The worst part is the not knowing, the predicament before me, was hot. Somehow, and I have no idea how, my mistress had figured out that the notion of such a situation would be hot to me. Just there, stimulated, over and over, without control, without recourse, without mercy.

The vibration went up a notch again and I realised with a little horror that if it carried on, I'd soon have my first orgasm from being penetrated and stimulated, and that it would only go further from there until it started to be painful, so as much as I wanted to give in and just let this machine do its worst to me, I pushed myself back at the hips, taking me away from the worst of the clit vibration, and maybe an inch or so less cock in me.

But that kept me tense in the muscles around my hips, and I knew that it couldn't be sustained, and that at some point I'd have to relax and submit to the stimulation again... and sure enough after a few minutes I had to...

I slid back down on the thrusting cock with a definite grunt as my clit eagerly throbbed in response to the vibrator being pushed against it. I couldn't hold back the gutteral noises in the back of my throat, trying to hold back the orgasm with some deep breathing and meditative techniques, but... "country roads, take me home, to the place... where I--" and my discipline gave out as i held on to the metal ring for dear life as my body thrashed around to an all-consuming, all encompassing orgasm.

Wave after wave washed over me, with the dildo feeling like it had grown three sizes, filling and stretching me thrust after thrust, as the vibration buzzed away on my clit, sending more and more waves.

I couldn't hear the music any more - the stimulation was just too much - and I lost track of how many waves crashed through me.

There came a point where I couldn't properly sit up any more, I slumped slightly, with my lower body propped up between the dildo and the corset, and my upper body slumped onto the metal ring, and I could feel beads of swear running down my face at this point.

Then, as if a miracle, I felt the vibrations slow and... and stop? I felt the dildo withdraw a bit from me, and I felt a hand on my cheek.

Whatever music I could distinguish - I'd long since lost any ability to recognise a song - I heard fall away, and then I heard a voice. Mistress's voice.

Whatever she first said I couldn't make sense of. I was a shade too incoherent for that... had I been here for minutes, hours or days? How many orgasms had I had? How long had she left me to this mercy of this unyielding, merciless beast of a stimulation monster?

I heard my name, and raised my head, exhausted.

"Here, let me help."

I felt the blindfold begin to move away and I found I'd closed my eyes, so opened them slowly and blinking.

"You're OK." Mistress's voice was soothing, and it was part question, part statement. Mistress was here.

She also removed the gag, and part of me wanted to scream in anger, but I lacked the energy.

Mistress put her hand on my cheek again. "I never left you."

I blinked, and looked at her, and past her to the bed... I saw her business suit was on the floor, blouse open, panties off.

"I was here the whole time, you have no idea how beautiful you are."

I exhaled, all the anger I'd felt at being left alone to the mercy of this machine went with it. Mistress had looked after me, just as she always said she would... just allowing me to believe I was in this predicament alone, in the dark, lost in a world of my own.

She wasted little time releasing my ankles and wrists, and helping me off the thing, before taking the portable MP3 player off the collar, and sitting us both on the bed.

"How long did you think you were there? An hour maybe?"

I blinked, tried to judge the time. "Two hours, maybe three...?" I smiled weakly. "It was hot though."

She smiled, brandishing the MP3 player. "It was about 40 minutes."

I breathed, trying to take it in.

"I've known for a while that you wanted to try out the feeling of being stimulated without mercy, so there it was."

She held me; I was shaking.

"Was it fun?"

I looked at the machine, thought about the stimulation, thought about the loneliness, the darkness, the fear of being stimulated beyond any hope of redemption, and how intoxicating the fantasy was.

"Yes. You could try it sometime?"

"No, kitten, that's not my thing. It was built for you and you alone."

We sat and pondered, and I stared at the machine, and through it at the same time. Pondering being lost in time, and lost in space, cumming without mercy, "alone in the dark."