The Vampire and the Goth Ch. 03

Story Info
Elizabeth meets an old friend of Stosh.
4.8k words
4.7
6.1k
9

Part 3 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elizabeth fell asleep not long after I'd finished my story. I lay in the dark, listening to her breathe. I gently stroked her hair away from her face as she sighed in her sleep. I kissed the top of her head, wondering how this world could create a woman who felt comfortable sleeping in the arms of a monster. I didn't know how to feel. Was I lucky to have found someone like her or was she cursed to be with someone like me?

I was considering the situation we found ourselves in when I heard a knock at the door. I didn't want to wake Elizabeth, so I gently slid out of bed, threw on a robe and went into the living room. I opened the door to find my friend David standing outside in the hallway.

David was the first of my kind I met when I came to America nearly 200 years ago. Our friendship was based on mutual protection. My English at the time was not very strong, and my understanding of American society was almost non-existent. Meanwhile, David, who is black, had a different set of problems. He was not welcome anywhere and had to keep to the shadows even more strictly than other vampires. I posed as David's employer as he helped me to learn English and to find my way around this strange land. David was articulate and intelligent, but because of his color, he was always assumed to be an illiterate servant. Humans spoke freely in front of David, and David used the knowledge he gained from listening to our advantage. The fact that I'm white was also helpful. It's fair to say that neither one of us would have made it very long without the other.

"David! Welcome! Please come in," I said, opening the door to him. David walked through the door and into the living room, where he was immediately struck by Elizabeth's scent coming from the bedroom.

"Ah, old friend, I didn't realize you weren't alone," David said, with an almost predatory grin. "Or is that dinner?"

I chuckled. "No, she isn't dinner, she's a guest."

As we moved into the living room, I kicked my pants behind the couch as unobtrusively as possible. David grinned at me.

"A guest, you say?"

I ignored his comment.

"Old friend, it's always a pleasure to see you, but I'm surprised by your visit. What brings you to town?"

He sighed deeply. "I'm following Brother Humble."

Brother Humble was a small-time evangelist who had been targeting other blacks with scams such as staging fake miracles. Everything he did seemed to separate older people from their money. Vampires normally keep humans at arms' length, considering ourselves to be detached observers of humanity. However, David has always taken a strong interest in the black community. He once told me he considers himself to be a guardian monster for other blacks, which, considering he had once been a slave, made perfect sense.

"Oh. Did that sorry son of a bitch come here?"

David sighed deeply. "Yes. The prick decided to find some more black folks to fleece."

I wasn't sure what to say to this.

David continued. "My latest protégé, Marcus, has seen his mother and grandmother fall for his act. He's quite angry at the situation."

David is an intelligent, accomplished man. He is very well-read and is fluent in French and Spanish as well as English. He picked up passable Polish and even some Russian simply by listening to me. He has a strong grasp of logic and rhetoric and would be an excellent lawyer. Still, despite being very bright, David often lets his genitals do the thinking. As Americans say, he's a horn dog. Show David a nice ass and a pair of big brown eyes and he's instantly smitten. If that nice ass is attached to someone who could possibly be called smart, David falls in love.

At least for a while.

I sighed. David's weakness for young men often results in creating a new vampire without much forethought, bringing havoc into his life and the lives of everyone around him. New vampires have a distinct lack of impulse control and can become violent at the slightest provocation.

"So, you're hoping to prevent any occurrences,"

David laughed. "Precisely."

Just then, Elizabeth walked into the living room wearing one of my shirts. "Stosh?"

David grinned as I stood up.

"Elizabeth," I said. "I have a visitor. Would you mind waiting for me in the bedroom?"

"Czy ona wie?" David said, using Polish to ask if Elizabeth was aware I'm a vampire.

"Yes, she knows," I said. "Nie strasz jej, podoba mi się ten."

Elizabeth looked at both of us in confusion. "He asked if you know I'm a vampire," I said.

"And what did you say just now?" She asked, looking at me with a steady gaze.

David interjected "He said I shouldn't scare you. Because he likes you."

Elizabeth blushed. "Oh."

"My name is David Washington. I'm an old friend of Stosh," he said, bowing deeply. He took her hand and kissed the back of it and smiled, laying on the charm.

"It's nice to meet you. I'm Elizabeth Black."

I could see by the look in her eye that she was enchanted. Elizabeth blushed, then smiled at me, and I smiled back.

David cleared his throat. "Well, Stosh, I'm off. I'll be in town for a few more days. We should catch up when you have a moment." David gave me a huge wink and wiggled his eyebrows.

"Okay. We'll catch up soon," I said, as I walked him to the door.

Elizabeth was sitting on the couch when I returned to the living room. I lit the gas fireplace and sat down, putting my arm around her.

Elizabeth wore a big grin. "So... you like me..."

"Did you really need David to tell you that?"

She smiled. "No, I guess I didn't. This guy already made your feelings clear."

Elizabeth's hand moved down my chest and onto my stiffening cock.

I pulled Elizabeth closer and smelled her hair. Elizabeth leaned her head back and kissed me deeply, nibbling my lower lip. I leaned my forehead against her and moaned as she massaged my prick.

Elizabeth kissed my neck. "I love your fireplace. It's very romantic."

I ran my hands under her shirt, grazing her ribs on my way to her breasts.

"Does the fire help my skin feel warm?"

"Mmm... it helps," she smiled.

I thumbed her nipples into tight, diamond points as she shivered and moaned.

"Lay back," I said as I slipped her shirt over her head. She smiled as she complied, surrendering to me. I latched on to one of her nipples and slipped a finger inside her, then circled her clit with my thumb. She began to squirm and make small, girlish noises as her cunt squeezed my fingers. Her reactions made me wish I'd entered her with my cock. Well, they'll be time enough for that later, I thought, as I added a second finger to her pussy.

I leaned over and kissed my way down her belly. My thumb ground against her clit as I hooked my fingers inside her, massaging her pussy both outside and in. Elizabeth was moaning almost continuously now, squeezing my fingers with her velvet tunnel. I loved watching the expressions on her face as she gave herself over to pleasure, but I wanted, no I needed, to taste her honey.

I leaned down and put my mouth on her pussy, nibbling and pulling gently at her clit, swallowing her feminine juices as she ran her fingers through my hair and pulled my face closer to her center. Suddenly, she trembled, and her knees locked as her back began to arch.

"STOSH!" she screamed. Her hands tightened in my hair as she moaned and gasped for breath. I kept nibbling and tonguing her as she came. I was so pleased with her orgasm I almost laughed with delight, but I didn't want to break my rhythm, resolving to push her as far as I could. Suddenly, she moved my face away.

"Stop, please! It's too much!"

I smiled down at her beautiful face as I backed away and removed my robe. I watched her catch her breath for a moment, then I asked if she was ready for me. She looked at me with wide, glazed eyes as she nodded. I thrust into her fully and completely with one stroke as I felt her legs surround my hips and pull me into her.

I enjoyed feeling her pussy clench and tremble around my cock, so much that I quickly lost control and exploded into her. I slowly collapsed onto her as her arms surrounded me.

I kissed her forehead as she whispered into my ear, "I am yours."

I pulled back and looked at her. Her face glowed with satisfaction, and she said it again. "I am yours."

I smiled at her. "You are mine," I said, nestling back into her embrace.

My cock remained buried in her moist, tight cunt as we lay together and I listened as her heart and her breathing began to slow to a more regular pace. I felt a deep sense of contentment as my eyelids began to feel heavy.

I rose hours later, with the afternoon sun streaming in through the window. I was alone and I was surprised to find that I felt lonely. I got up to wash my face and found a note written in lipstick on my bathroom mirror.

"Be back soon. E."

The note had a phone number and was surrounded by a heart. It was rather ridiculous looking. And it made me feel very, very happy.

I walked into the bedroom for a fresh change of clothes when suddenly I heard the door open. I could tell by the scent that it was Elizabeth.

"Good morning, handsome. Did you have a nice sleep?"

She had a large cup of coffee and a bagel sandwich.

"I did, thank-you. You went out," I said, observing the obvious.

"Yes, I did. You have a fridge, but no food, so I went out and got something to eat. I hope you don't mind."

I walked over to her and took her into my arms. I kissed her deeply. "I don't mind. I'm sorry I don't have any food or coffee. I don't get a lot of visitors."

She laughed. "No, I guess you don't. Well, anyway, I know how you can make it up to me."

"Oh? How's that?"

"My sister is a vet, and she's really active in animal rescue. Her rescue group is having a meeting tonight at The Glenwood over on Lenox, and she wants me to go. Maybe you could come with me and help me get out of it?"

I smiled. "Hmm... already want me to meet your family. Don't you think you're moving a little fast?"

Elizabeth's face froze and I could see the panic in her eyes. I hugged her tight. "Just joking. I would love to meet your sister and get you away from the meeting."

Elizabeth relaxed into me.

"They're nice people, and it's for a good cause, but they're all so damn boring," she said. "And besides... I'd like to keep getting to know you."

She smiled and kissed me.

The rescue group meeting was scheduled to begin at 8, but we walked in at 7:00 to meet Elizabeth's sister and her girlfriend. The pub was humming with activity, but it wasn't crowded.

"The group meets in a conference room, but Laura and Michelle like to come early for dinner," Elizabeth said, looking through the restaurant. Suddenly, a dark blonde woman with a big smile stood up and started waving her arms. Elizabeth waved back. "There she is!"

Elizabeth moved through the crowded tables to her sister, who was seated alone.

"Where's Michelle?" Elizabeth asked.

"Oh, there was some kind of family drama, so she had to leave early for the weekend. She'll be back on Sunday," her sister said. "So, who's this?

Elizabeth laughed, a little embarrassed. "This is my friend, Stosh. Stosh, this is my sister Laura."

Laura gave me a big smile, obviously happy to see us. "Sit! I just ordered some wings, and I hate eating alone."

I pulled Elizabeth's chair out for her. Laura's smile widened. "Wow, a true gentleman. You sure don't see many of those these days!"

"Stosh is from Europe," Elizabeth volunteered.

"Oh cool. What part?"

"I'm from Poland," I said.

"Wow, that sounds interesting!" Laura said. "How long have you been in America?"

"Oh, I've been here for a while now," I smiled

Elizabeth winked at me, turned to Laura and said, "Stosh really loves animals. He was so interested when I told him you're a veterinarian."

Laura smiled. "Really? Well, it's interesting work. I've wanted to work with animals since we were kids."

Laura spoke at length about why she chose to work with animals, where she got her bachelor's degree, what made her choose her vet school, and on and on. Humans love nothing better than to talk about themselves, and in my experience, the more you let them talk, the more they like you.

"Have you spent much time around animals Stosh?" Laura asked.

"Oh... well, yes. Not so much as pets though. I grew up on a farm. I think of animals as a little like colleagues. They work with us to ensure our survival, so it's important that we treat them with respect and make sure they are well cared for," I said, hoping I'd given the right answer.

Laura smiled, and Elizabeth practically beamed. "That's a really great way to put it. I work in the city, so my clients are all pet owners. Most of my practice involves dogs, but I've always found large animals, especially bovines, to be fascinating,"

Laura started talking again, this time discussing the evolutionary advantage of the four-chambered stomach, utterly unaware that her sister was rubbing my crotch under the table. I was trying very hard to pay attention, or at least to not make it obvious I was distracted, but Elizabeth was attempting to unzip my pants. I looked at her, and she winked at me. Under the circumstances, it was less sexy than awkward.

Noticing that her sister had stopped listening to her, Laura blushed. "Oh, listen to me... I'm just a nerd, aren't I?"

"No, not at all. This is really fascinating stuff," I said, as Elizabeth rolled her eyes at me.

Just then, the waitress arrived with a plate of wings.

"Welcome to The Glenwood! What can I get you?"

"Oh, we aren't staying. Stosh has plans for this evening. Don't you, Stosh?" Elizabeth looked at me, obviously asking for a way out.

"A friend of mine is playing a concert tonight, so I thought it might be fun to go. You know, to be supportive," I said. Although no one asked, I volunteered that he plays early music.

Laura asked, "Early music? Do you mean like from the Renaissance era?"

"Earlier, actually. He plays music from the middle ages,"

Laura's eyes grew wide. "Wow! I'm impressed! Not a lot of people are interested in that kind of music. You're a good friend,"

I laughed. "Well, I am a good friend, that's true. But he plays the kind of music I grew up with, so I find it appealing."

I realized I just said something strange that could have made it obvious I wasn't like other people, but Laura ignored it, and instead, she turned to her sister. "You need to hang out with this guy more. He's really smart."

Elizabeth put her hand on my arm. "Oh, I intend to,"

Elizabeth kissed me on the cheek and laid her head on my shoulder. Her sister smiled at us broadly, and I knew I'd made a good impression.

There was a small commotion near the door as a few of the rescue group people arrived. Laura waved them over, and I turned to Elizabeth and said, "We should probably head out soon."

Elizabeth smiled and we both stood up. I leaned over to shake Laura's hand, but she hugged me instead.

"It was really nice to meet you," I was caught off guard by her embrace, but I tried not to make it obvious. I was struck by the family resemblance to Elizabeth. Her hair was lighter, but both sisters had the same beautiful eyes.

"Same here. Thanks for exposing my kid sister to some culture," Laura said, chuckling. Then she turned to Elizabeth. "And you, kiddo, don't forget I need you at the clinic at 9 tomorrow."

"Aw, geez Mom, do I hafta?"

"Yes, you have to," she said sternly. Then she smiled at me. "Fridays are always busy days for us, and our receptionist is out, so Laura is filling in. She's definitely needed." Laura said pointedly.

"Okay, Miss Bossy Pants. I'll be there," Elizabeth pouted.

"I'll make sure she's home early," I said.

Laura gave me a big smile, and we turned to go.

Once we got outside, Elizabeth held my hand and said, "My sister likes you."

"Well, I like your sister."

"I think she's been a little worried about me since our parents died," she sighed. "I've been kind of depressed."

I squeezed her hand. "That's understandable."

I thought Elizabeth was going to talk more, but instead, we walked the rest of the way to the car in a companionable silence. Once we got into the car I said, "You know, I wasn't kidding about going to a concert tonight."

Elizabeth turned toward me and smiled. "Really?"

"Yeah. My friend Dmitri plays vielle with a small group. They're playing tonight at Saint John's Episcopal Church. Would you like to come with me?"

Elizabeth smiled. "You can enter a church?"

I laughed. "Absolutely. I mean, I don't bother going to Sunday school or anything. But I can walk into a church without any problems."

Elizabeth slipped her hand into mine, twining our fingers together, but didn't say anything, so I continued. "It's not exactly toe-tapping music, but I like it. And it really is the music I grew up with."

"So, I can learn a little more about you," Elizabeth said.

"I suppose so," I pulled Elizabeth's hand to my mouth and kissed it. Elizabeth smiled.

"Okay. Let's go to church,"

The concert was a small, intimate affair. The musicians played period instruments and the people who attended seemed to appreciate what they were hearing. It felt odd but very agreeable to sit in a church with a pretty girl on my arm.

Elizabeth wasn't familiar with the music, but she made a real effort to understand what it meant to me. "Which one is your friend?"

"He's the one who looks like he's playing a very small cello," I said.

Elizabeth nodded. "Cool."

At the end of the concert, Dmitri flagged me over to the refreshment table.

"Stosh! So glad you could make it!"

"You knew I wouldn't miss this," I smiled. "Dmitri, this is my friend, Elizabeth."

Dmitri held out his hand and Elizabeth shook it, jumping back with a bit of a shock. "Your hand is hot!"

He laughed. "Well, yeah, I've been sawing at my instrument for a couple of hours. What did you expect?"

Elizabeth sputtered and looked at me, not sure what to say. Dmitri laughed again.

"You thought I was like Stosh, didn't you? A member of the 'cold hands warm heart' club?"

Elizabeth's face began to turn red with embarrassment. "Well, yeah."

"Dmitri's not a vampire," I volunteered. Elizabeth shot me a dirty look.

"Thank you, Captain Obvious!" she said, and for some reason, we all started to laugh.

As we composed ourselves, Elizabeth asked: "If you're not a vampire, then you're a human?"

Dmitri smiled at her. "Well, kind of..."

"...but not really," I finished, and that started another round of laughter, to Elizabeth's annoyance.

"Okay, guys, let me in on the joke."

Dmitri turned to me as though he were looking for permission.

"It's okay, she's not going to panic," I smiled.

Dmitri looked around at all the people. "Why don't you guys come outside while I put my stuff in the car and then we can talk?"

We walked outside with Dmitri. He was parked behind the church in an inconspicuous spot. We chatted about the music while we strolled.

"Your bowing on the Ciconia motet was a little exaggerated," I said.

"Really? Well, I always say if you're going isorhythmic you need to add something,"

Elizabeth was beyond frustrated.

"Okay, spill. What am I missing?"

We both looked at her, then continued.

"I thought the program was kind of heavy on ars nova," he continued in a scholarly tone, gently stroking the beard that had suddenly grown on his chin.

"I agree," I said. "I definitely could have done with less Machaut."

Elizabeth was staring at Dmitri, now noticing that a previously non-existent beard covered most of his face and his mouth and nose had begun to elongate into a muzzle.

"HOLY SHIT YOU'RE A WEREWOLF!"

"боже мой shut up!" Dmitri said, putting a finger up to his mouth and saying SSSHHHH.

12