All Comments on 'The Vampire and the Goth Ch. 03'

by JosephineKuo

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
IlliterateScholarIlliterateScholarover 4 years ago
I like the laid back pace

I just kinda wish the chapters were longer. I guess most of that is a mix between my selfish desire for more to read and your talent weaving a story that is really interesting. At this point my only real complaint is that we haven't learned anything about Elizabeth. I get that you are probably trying to drop little hints here and there, but I think we should have maybe gotten a bit more by now.

My worry is that her parents dying, the absolute crawling pace of the release of details about her past, and her ability to remain completely unphased by the supernatural are all related. It makes me cringe a bit to wonder if there is going to be some anxiety-riddled surprise plot twist at the culmination of those related reveals. So far, so good, though. I really like what you've written so far!

FortheseForthesealmost 4 years ago
Ars Nova

Never thought to reed about Machaut on Literotica! I love Ars Nova, so I just have to love your story.

Very well researched, by the way

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJosephineKuo@JosephineKuo
Hi! I'm a freelance writer who specializes in writing about Human Resources and employee relations. I'm also a retired phone sex operator. I've only recently decided to try writing fiction, and I've always loved Literotica, so here I am. I value your input, so please tell m...