The Vampire and the Goth Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex laughed. “You can’t let that bother you, honey. It’s not like I flirted back.”

“No, I guess not,” she huffed

As Elizabeth hugged her friend, Alex stood next to me and in a conspiratorial whisper, said, “Can you imagine how she might have acted if she noticed all the guys who were trying to chat me up?”

I chuckled. Elizabeth winked at us over Emily’s shoulder.

“Elizabeth, Stosh, it was lovely to meet you tonight,” Alex said. He hugged Elizabeth and shook my hand vigorously.

“Think about what we discussed, Stosh.”

“I will. Thank you,” I said.

Alex waved to us as he gently packed Emily into the passenger seat of his car. As we watched them drive away, Elizabeth put her hand around my waist.

“I don’t want to go back to my house, Stosh. Let’s go back to your place.” Her voice was soft and gentle, but she sounded a little unsure of herself.

I looked down at her and smiled. “Okay,”

We were both quiet on the drive back home, but after I started the car, Elizabeth grabbed my hand and smiled. It was a nice feeling. She held my hand all the way back to the garage for my apartment building, and on our way into the elevator. Another couple entered the elevator just before the doors closed. Elizabeth didn’t acknowledge them, but she moved closer to me and put her hand on my cock, squeezing and massaging it as we rode up to my floor.

I was as hard as steel by the time we got to my apartment. I barely had time to lock the door behind me before Elizabeth pounced. She pushed me against the door and opened my pants as she kissed me.

“Whoa! Not that I’m complaining, but what has you so hot tonight?”

Elizabeth smiled as she took off her sweater and bra in one motion.

“I thought I was going to have to protect you from a crazy werewolf all day. Then, you met my best friend and she loved you!” Elizabeth said as she rubbed her bare breasts on my chest. “It’s been a really emotional day and I need you. Really, really bad.”

I’d heard enough. I kissed her hard and picked her up. I slung her over my shoulder as she giggled.

“Hey! No fair!”

I ignored her as she pounded lightly on my back and ass. I struggled to keep my pants up as I headed to the bedroom and dropped her on the bed.

I didn’t give her time to catch her breath as I covered her with my body. I nibbled at her lips and her neck as she opened her legs for me.

“You smell amazing, Elizabeth. You smell like home to me.”

I kissed her mouth as she put her hands around my face, pulling me to stare into her eyes.

“Stosh. Kocham cię po polsku.”

I froze immediately, trying to be sure I understood what she was saying.

“Did I say that right?” she said, with an uncertain look in her eyes.

I smiled at her and laughed. Her brow wrinkled.

“You said it almost perfectly, sweet girl.”

“Then why are you laughing?”

“Because you just said, ‘I love you in Polish,’”

She looked confused, so I kissed her again.

“Kocham cię, sweet girl. That means I love you. And I do. I love you in Polish and English and whatever other languages you have.”

“So what did I say?”

“You said, ‘I love you in Polish,’. As in, ‘I love you in the Polish language’”.

I could see the apprehension leave her face. “That fucking moron!”

I rolled off her and started to laugh hard.

“Ben and I worked for a couple of hours with Google translate so I could say it right.”

I laughed and pulled her on top of me. “You said it almost perfectly. It’s just that Ben took you a little too literally.”

She started to laugh with me.

“Talk about a cock block!”

I ran my hand to her crotch.

“I’m not blocked. And I love you.”

She looked into my eyes. “I love you too, Stosh. In Polish AND in English.”

I rolled over so I was on top of her again, as I worked my way down her body. I stopped to lick and suck on each breast.

“Piersi,” I said. “That means breasts.”

She moaned in appreciation, as I continued to kiss my way down her body.

“And now I’m kissing your brzuszek – your belly.”

She trembled as I began to tongue her belly button.

“That’s your pępek.”

She sighed and ran her hands through my hair as I opened her jeans and began to pull them down her body and off. I moved back up to her panties.

“Majtki,” I said, as I kissed them.

She giggled. “Pussy is called ‘mikey’ in Polish?”

I giggled with her. “No, silly. Majtiki means ‘panties’. Cipkę means pussy.”

And with that, I moved her panties to the side. I began to kiss her pussy and she angled her hips up to me so I could better access her clit.

“Jesteś taka piękna,” I said, as I spread her folds and began to slowly lick her. “That means you are so beautiful.” I gently nibbled her clit and began to circle her opening with my finger.

“Oh god, Stosh, please just fuck me!”

I angled my cock near her beautiful entry. I smiled.

“Pieprzyć mnie,” I said. “That means fuck me.”

She let out an exasperated sigh as I eased myself into her hot, wet body.
I listened to her moan as I angled my hips to keep in contact with her G-spot. I kissed her mouth again and worked my way down to her breast to lick and suck and nibble. She arched her back to get more of her breast into my mouth. I began to move into her with more force as she moaned and raked her nails down the skin of my back.

“You’re mine, Elizabeth. Mine,” I said, as I sped up.

“Oh god yes, I’m yours. Please, take me now!”

I bit into her neck as I spilled myself into her. A moment later, she shattered with a scream.

I rolled over and pulled her onto my chest. I sighed deeply and kissed her forehead.

“Stosh, that was amazing,” she said, as she kissed my collar bone.

I didn’t say anything, but I smiled. Elizabeth sat up and looked at me, noticing my grin, and she started laughing.

“Doesn’t matter if you’re 600 years old of 16 years old, guys always get that same goofy smile when they make a woman come.”

I laughed with her. “Making a woman come isn’t easy, Elizabeth.”

“Maybe not, but it got a lot easier once you stopped doing your Duolingo impression.”

I pulled her closer and kissed her. “I’ll have you speaking Polish before you know it.”

Elizabeth sighed and put her head under my chin.

“Did you have a good time tonight?” I asked.

“Yes, I did. It was so good to see Emily again and I loved that you and her boyfriend got along.”

“Yeah, but I could have done without the almost bar fight.”

Elizabeth laughed. “She’s always been kind of touchy when she drinks too much.”

I smiled.

“I guess seeing all those people trying to flirt with your boyfriend would be really annoying.”

Elizabeth laughed. “You were totally getting checked out by that one girl, and I didn’t get upset.”

I was confused by this. “Do you mean someone was staring at me?”

“Oh my lord yes. Some girl with dirty blond hair. She looked at you like you were a four-course meal and she was starving.”

“When was this?”

“Pretty much the minute we got to the bar,” Elizabeth laughed. “I thought you were trying to ignore her.”

“I didn’t even see her,” I said. “I guess I only have eyes for you.”

I kissed her and tweaked her nipple. She quickly forgot the mystery woman as she nestled into my arms. But I was disturbed. Vampires don’t get stalked. It’s very unusual for us to not notice when we’re being watched. I mentally replayed the evening, and never had the feeling anyone was watching us. So maybe Elizabeth had a bout of jealousy.

Or maybe I was so struck by what Alex had said that I dropped my guard.

We lay together in the dark, holding each other. Elizabeth’s head was under my chin, as I idly stroked her back.

“What did you and Alex discuss?”

“Hmm?” I said, feigning ignorance.

She wouldn’t let it go. “Alex said he wanted you to think about what you discussed. Well, what did you discuss?”

I thought about lying to her. I thought about putting her off. But I just couldn’t.
“We talked about him siring Emily.”

“Okay,” she said. She seemed to know that wasn’t the end of the discussion.

“And… he told me that you have thought about becoming a vampire before and that you will ask me to sire you.”

“Okay…” she said, her voice trailing.

“And, I said I didn’t know if I could do that to you.”

She sat up and looked at me.

“Do that to me? What do you mean?”

“Well, turn you into a vampire,” I said.

She didn’t say anything, but she lay back down.

I kissed her and asked, “Why would you want something like that?”

She laughed. “You mean, other than living forever? Other than never getting old or sick?”

I could understand her perspective. Being a vampire is really appealing if you don’t know anything else about the subject.

But I did.

“It’s more complicated than that, Elizabeth. There’s a lot you don’t know.”

“Yet,” she said.

I looked down at her, and she continued. “There’s a lot I don’t know yet because you haven’t told me. You hardly ever talk about being a vampire.”

I sighed. She was right.

“You hardly talk about yourself at all,” she said.

“Well, I’m not very interesting,” I joked, but she wasn’t having any of it.

“You’re very interesting. I’ve told you all about myself, not that there’s that much to tell. Now I’d like to hear about you.”

I put my hand on her beautiful face, and I said, “It’s wonderful that you’ve said that. But believe me, you don’t want to know.”

Elizabeth gave me a sarcastic smile. “I wouldn’t ask if I didn’t want to know.”

I sighed.

“I’m not a man. I’m a monster,” I said. “I’ve had a very ugly life.”

“I want to know about your past because I want to know you, Stosh. But whatever you’ve done, whatever you’ve gone through, that’s in the past. All that matters is right now. And right now, you’re with me.”

I looked up into her beautiful eyes. She wasn’t going to drop it.

“The first people I killed after I became a vampire were my parents. I tried to kill my sister, but someone else made her a vampire. And then later, I had to kill her, too, because she wouldn’t stop attacking children.”

“Oh,” she said.

We sat in silence for a while, but finally, I couldn’t stand it anymore.

“Being a vampire isn’t a fairy tale, and it’s not a movie. My life has been blood and gore and violence. And if you want to leave, I’ll understand,” I said, trying very hard to keep my voice even.

Elizabeth looked at me for a long time. Then, she pulled me to her breast and gently kissed my forehead. She sang to me in a soft voice:

The beast in me

Is caged by frail and fragile bars
Restless by day and by night
Rants and rages at the stars
God help the beast in me

12