All Comments on 'The Vampire and the Goth Ch. 14'

by JosephineKuo

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
gunbladegunbladeover 3 years ago
Journey

It started in Jan, and now here we are.

Keep it up. A Fan enjoying your work

SlofredSlofredover 3 years ago

Thank you for this story. Not so patiently waiting for the next installment. 5 stars as usual.

Sunriseb2Sunriseb2over 3 years ago

Oh, this Caleb is going to be a problem! Great chapter. Excitedly waiting for the next. So much going on, so many great characters, love them all.

txcrackertxcrackerover 3 years ago
WOW

Wow this is a GREAT story I gave most oft the chapters 5*'s except the first (I was less impressed with that one). I have been along time vampire fan , I was a Harris fan before the butchered the story line . I read the twilight before hollywood did the same to it . So yes I've read a few , what can I say I'm old . It is refreshing to see an older point of view . I hope y'all keep it up . I know it takes more than one person to write this kind of quality . I found it last night and the quality of the story kept me intrigued and I will add the first to my list of favorites GREAT story .

txcracker

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJosephineKuo@JosephineKuo
Hi! I'm a freelance writer who specializes in writing about Human Resources and employee relations. I'm also a retired phone sex operator. I've only recently decided to try writing fiction, and I've always loved Literotica, so here I am. I value your input, so please tell m...