The Vampire Seductress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nickisilvers
nickisilvers
1,658 Followers

She let out a low moan and hugged him tighter. She wrapped both arms around his body and buried her face in his neck, planting kisses and tender nips on his flesh. She felt his cock swell inside her at the same time as her own orgasm began to build. He tipped his head back as they exploded together, both their bodies consumed with repeating waves of pleasure. Lizzy opened her mouth wide, her fangs sliding down into place, and sunk her teeth into his jugular.

The man's moans of delight turned to screams of shock. His screams were pointless. The VIP rooms were soundproofed for this exact reason. Now he learned how useless his strength was as he tried to wrestle out of her grip but she held him tightly, like a python smothering its prey. She could feel the confusion taking him. He had no idea how such a small woman could be overpowering him especially when he was on top of her.

His blood flowed into her mouth like a delicious river of pure bliss. His warmth passed into her and banished her vampiric coldness. Lizzy loved to drink blood at the moment of orgasm. All that adrenaline, all those endorphins, added to the flavor and made it a dish fit for the gods. Plus it heightened the intensity of her own orgasm. Even as she sucked the life from him her vagina was still spasming around his dick.

As his blood flow slowed his struggle died down and he could do nothing but lay weakly on top of her. His dick shrunk and fell out of her at the same time as she retracted her fangs. A few spurts of blood spurted out of the puncture wounds before Lizzy bit into her palm and used her own blood to close the wounds.

She rolled him off her and stood up, plucking her dress off the floor. She'd expected it to be torn from the way he'd so easily stripped it off her, but he was skilled enough to have left it in one piece.

"Slay," she said to herself. She'd been turned at the age of 20 so she found it useful to keep up to date with the lingo of the age group she appeared to belong to.

The man said nothing, he was staring vacantly up at the ceiling like a heroin addict after a hit. That was normal considering the amount of blood he'd lost.

Lizzy pulled on her dress and then grabbed a glass from the bar. Vampire blood had the ability to heal most things, even the state she'd left her latest victim in. After having a small drink of her blood, his body would get a fresh flood of adrenaline which would bring him out of the comatose state he was currently in, and it would stimulate the regeneration of his own blood. He'd be fit and able to walk out of here in about ten minutes.

She used the paring knife to open a gash on her palm and let a small amount of her blood trickle into the glass. Her blood would also grant him a fraction of her powers which could prove lethal. Luckily, she had countermeasures for that.

She sat down on the sofa next to him and shifted his slumped body into an upright position. She gently brought the glass to his bluish lips and coaxed him to drink. Lizzy rarely killed her victims. She preferred to patch them up, doctor their memories, and send them home. That way if the sex was good she could always seek them out again. She could count her repeat victims on one hand though.

The man blinked as he finished his drink and he began to reclaim some of his vigour. Colour returned to his lips as Lizzy's blood did its work.

"Look at me," she said. He turned his head and she locked her eyes on his. Mesmerisation was another skill she possessed; the power to control a person's mind. Lizzy wasn't fond of stealing a person's agency, not after some of her past experiences, but she did so when she needed to. Staring into his eyes she issued her command. "All you will remember from tonight is that you came to this club and had amazing sex with a really hot girl. When you feel well enough, you will get up and go home. You will rest. You will not leave your home for the next 24 hours." That should stop him from discovering the power that Lizzy had temporarily gifted him. "And perhaps in a month or two, you'll come back here." He was definitely worth another ride.

She stood up and straightened her dress. Grabbing a napkin from the bar, she dabbed at her lips to make sure there was no lingering blood on them. "You were a good fuck," she said before tossing the napkin in the trash can and leaving the room.

*******************************************************************************************************************

Thank you so much for reading, I hope you loved it. Please feel free to leave feedback and don't forget to follow me for more smut!

Nicki xxx

nickisilvers
nickisilvers
1,658 Followers
12