The Vampire's Mistress Ch. 05

Story Info
Ariana loses her virginity to her boss.
3.6k words
4.82
9.7k
14

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5: The Kitchen Bench

————

Ariana had just finished bringing in the groceries, stocking the shelves and putting away everything. A few weeks had gone by since Sebastian had come to her room and things seemed to resume as if nothing had ever happened that fateful night. It seemed like Sebastian was now ignoring her. Which was probably just as well, but also anxiety-inducing because a part of Ariana wanted him around. Not just for the physical intimacy or the kisses, but also to talk to. She loved the conversations they had together. He was intelligent and funny, and she was ashamed to admit that she missed him.

Today was a busy day at least with all the tasks that needed doing, and she took the opportunity to at least attempt to distract herself with her work. Ever since that evening she had found it difficult to stop thinking about him, plagued by the memories, embarrassed and ashamed that she'd enjoyed herself so much.

She pushed her auburn hair behind her ears, trying to focus on stacking food in the pantry.

She hummed to herself, pushing the cans on the shelf. She looked at the can in her hand smiling at the cute little cartoon on it. She placed in on the shelf. Spinning to start putting the fruit in the fruit bowl.

"Oh!" she dropped an apple on the floor, surprised by the sudden intruder.

"Sorry," Sebastian smiled, "I didn't mean to startle you."

Ariana might have known she would see him around sooner or later. That's how things seemed to be with him, and she knew she'd been fooling herself if she thought she was never going to run into her boss when he lived there. Ariana took in the sight of him, she could feel her face heat and colour - the last time she'd seen him he'd had his hand between her legs. And the worst part? She had wanted it. Ariana felt like she was turning into some horrible sluttish creature.

Ariana noticed that it was also kind of weird seeing Sebastian after they'd both been avoiding each other. She'd hoped she'd at least looked somewhat composed and distant, remembering that she was trying to convey a sense of professionalism, rather than a sense of 'I'm a home-wrecking slut, please fire me'. Although, she mused, if she wanted to be more professional looking, maybe she should stop wearing sundresses. She then put the thought to rest - there weren't many things she took pleasure from in life, wearing sweet little vintage sundresses was one of them and she wasn't about to stop.

"Can I get you anything?" She was proud of how she'd managed some sort of complete sentence. She felt extra proud of the fact that it made sense. Go Ariana!

Sebastian shook his head, "Just doing my monthly check on all my employees," his eyes continued to gaze at her.

Didn't he have staff for that?

Ariana felt the warms spread from her face to her chest, the inescapable sensation of breathlessness rushing through her. She tried to distract herself with putting the fruit away, using the excuse to look away from him. Ariana couldn't stop the flash of memory crossing her mind of the last time they'd been alone together; his lips against her, the touch of his hand between her thighs. She wanted to scream at her traitorous body and prayed that he wouldn't notice.

"How are your classes going?" Sebastian asked, leaning against the kitchen bench as he watched her work. It was just like him to ask her a question about herself, make her feel like he was actually interested in her day to day life.

"Ok," she nodded, "Powering through Thucydides,"

"Dreadful," Sebastian drawled. Ariana looked up momentarily to see the mocking frown gracing his face.

"Sure, but better than Herodotus," She couldn't help herself - knew how much he seemed to enjoy the historian and it seemed her habit of teasing him about it couldn't be stopped.

"That is outrageous, madam" Sebastian smiled, although he didn't even seem slightly outraged by the comment. Ariana marvelled at how in just a few moments Sebastian had made her feel so comfortable in his presence. She almost felt like maybe things could go back to normal between them, maybe they could pretend the kiss, the late-night altercation, all of it, hadn't happened.

"I mean Thucydides just seems more factual." Ariana pointed out, wishing she didn't enjoy debating with him so much.

"Which is boring. The good thing about Herodotus is that he never lets the truth get in the way of a good story," Sebastian grinned, stepping closer to her.

Ariana laughed, "I suppose you're right." Just like that for a few moments Sebastian had made her forget she was supposed to be ignoring him.

He leaned across to help her put the fruit away.

"Oh, no," she stopped his hand, "If Mrs H. sees me letting you help, she'll be cross with me," she paused, realising she was touching him. Ariana withdrew her hand and turned back around concentrating on getting the fruit labels off.

"This is a nice dress," Sebastian tugged on the sundress, "Shows off your lovely, little waist,"

She hated how the compliment pleased her to no end.

"Thanks," she kept her eyes off him, mindful of his large hand on her waist and the fact that it felt like it was burning through her dress, "I have to stack the vegetables now," she turned to pull away.

"Does everything you own come second hand?"

She felt herself flush in embarrassment, and pushed passed the vampire, turning to the fridge, basket of vegetables in hand.

It was moments like these that reminded her of exactly where she stood against someone like Sebastian, and that was squarely down the bottom. More to the point she didn't think the dress had looked particularly used or worn, but of course he could tell. It was humiliating and she was mad that he'd had the power to make her feel so low in such a short amount of time.

"Is there anything I can help you with?" she tried to maintain her composure.

"I'm sorry, I've offended you." He walked towards her, "I just hate to see a beautiful woman wearing cast offs."

She pulled herself up, shutting the fridge and put the vegetables aside. She would sort them later. For now she wanted to get out of there. She was conflicted by the comment too, he'd called her 'beautiful', and a part of her was thrilled. Of course she wasn't so thrilled by the implications of the other half of the comment.

Ariana didn't know what she'd done to deserve such rudeness, but employee or not she was going to set him straight.

"I like this dress," she said angrily, "And maybe it isn't Chanel or Dior but I like it just fine. Some of us need to make do with what we have."

"I'm sorry, I seem to keep offending you," he did look genuinely sorry, but she still felt embarrassed. It was all just one big reminder that she was fooling herself if she ever thought she'd fit into his world. She shook her head, putting away the grocery bags. Ariana had thought she had looked nice in the dress, even if it was second-hand. There had never been enough money to even think of buying something new. Not even before she'd been kicked out of home all those years ago.

Sebastian same to stand in front of her, gently taking the grocery bags out of her hands, and placing them on a bench.

"Talk to me a moment. I feel like you've been ignoring me these past few weeks" he said softly, reaching out to take one of her hands in his.

Ariana stopped fussing around, standing before him, refusing to look at him in his obviously expensive, tailor suit and refusing to feel pleasure from his touch.

She sighed, ignoring the latter statement, "I need to keep working or I'll get dismissed, and then I won't even be able to afford second hand, shabby, cast-offs," she said the last part quite angrily, pulling her hand out of his.

"Not the most convincing acceptance of an apology," Sebastian mused aloud, "but then, I've been discourteous to you. I had only meant to say, I can help you out if you need."

"Why would you do that?"

He shrugged, "I like you."

She frowned, "Really? because I was fairly certain you were the one ignoring me this last week,"

She couldn't quite believe what she had just said, and also was surprised with how angry she sounded when she had said it. Ariana felt betrayed by her own emotions, frustrated that she couldn't even lie to herself anymore. She'd spent the better half of the week saying to herself that she needed to stay away from Sebastian and didn't want him. But that just simply wasn't true and she knew it the moments those words had left her lips.

"I wasn't ignoring you." Sebastian gave her a gentle smile, without mocking or pretence, "I was giving you space. So, will you let me help you out?"

"I don't know, I just don't really know what to think when it comes to you." she then added, "Do you remember that you called me a curse after the first time you kissed me?"

She didn't know why she'd asked it, perhaps it came from the part of her that wanted to be with him, that wanted him to accept her. He had hurt her with the careless comment after their first kiss, made her feel worthless and inconvenient.

"What I'd meant was that it's very hard to be around a woman who looks the way you do without being able to do anything about it." Sebastian moved closer to her, his hand gently caressing her shoulder. Ariana felt rooted to the spot, his touch sending a shiver of pleasure through her stomach.

Ariana found herself looking up at Sebastian, staring into his deep eyes. The urge to kiss him began clawing through her stomach, the need spreading through her like a tidal wave, surging through her body, screaming for him. She should have felt shame, she wanted nothing more than for Sebastian to take her in him arms and have his way.

Ariana knew she had to try and gain some sense of control and self-respect. He was too enticing, too hard for her to keep away from. He made her lose control with just a look, or a touch. Made her forget her name with just a kiss. Sebastian was dangerous and she knew she'd lose herself to him if she let it happen.

Ariana found herself whispering in reply, "That's very flattering, but there are plenty of women who look like me."

Sebastian laughed, eyes moving over her face, trailing from her lips to meet her gaze, "No, there really aren't. Factor it with that wild intelligence of yours and you've really put me in a lot of trouble." he trailed his hand from her shoulder to cup her cheek, drawing his thumb over her bottom lip.

The sensation drew tingles from her lips to her toes. The little caress had done nothing to calm her desire for him, she could feel heat pooling between her thighs. She felt her mouth part, a little gasp escaping. That seemed to be invitation enough, because the next moment Sebastian had leant down and brought his lips to cover hers, moving them ghostlike against hers.

Ariana could practically hear her heart leap from her chest - his gentle mouth causing all manner of chaos to shoot throughout her body. She brought her hands to his chest, gripping onto his shirt as if it were the only way to anchor herself against this onslaught of pleasure. It felt perfect, beyond perfect, the way his mouth moved over hers, the way his tongue teased her, stole her breath. She felt like she was going combust if he didn't touch her more.

Blissfully his hand delved into her dress, thumbing her nipple, stroking her until she thought she might expire on the spot. She knew she was moaning incoherently as he continued to tease her with his mouth and hands, and probably would have been embarrassed if she'd been more sane and less like a blithering pool of lust.

Ariana wanted so desperately to have him inside her, on top of her, consuming her. She ignored the alarm going off in her head, telling her to stop, telling her no good would come of this. She was no better than Sabine, or the maid, or anyone with the way she was behaving.

Her hands seemed to have a mind of their own too, reaching forward to feel the muscles in Sebastian's chest, unbuttoning his shirt, exploring the taut, smooth skin which lay underneath. She took her exploration down further, smoothing her hand over the top of his trousers, unfastening them and reaching into his pants. She felt him shudder at her exploratory touch, murmuring against her mouth, begging for more. She felt powerful, seductive that he was so moved by her ministrations, and also glad because she was determined to touch him the same way he had touched her the previous week.

Sebastian pulled down her dress and leaned forward to put one of her breasts in his mouth, arching her against him. She knew she was pleading with him, begging for his touch, as his hot mouth moved between her breasts. His lips and tongue teased her until both nipples stood rigid and hard.

Sebastian pushed her up to sit on the kitchen bench and came to stand between her legs, pulling Ariana's mouth back down to his for another heated kiss. Ariana could feel his hands trailing to the hem of her skirt and found herself watching dumfounded as he pushed it up, hands caressing her thighs. She knew she squeaked in surprise when the next moment he leant down, burying his face between her thighs and inhaled. Ariana didn't even care to protest. All she could focus on was the need which seemed to pulse from between her legs and vibrated all over her.

"I need to taste you," he murmured, kissing her covered mound. Ariana mused that it was a funny thing to say to someone, wondering if he was asking to drink her blood. But when he pulled down her panties, it dawned on her exactly what he had meant. He leaned forward, tongue darting out to lick her aching pussy gently.

Ariana gasped both horrified and excited. When she got passed the embarrassment of having a man explore her in such a way, she was surprised by how good it felt, in fact how the softness of his tongue was infinitely better than fingers.

Ariana knew that people did this, it wasn't like she'd never seen a sex scene in films or talked to friends. But she'd never had a man caress her with his mouth and tongue before, and well, had never allowed a man to put his hands down her panties before, yet here they were. The experience was beyond anything she'd imagined, pushing her closer and closer to the edge of pleasure.

Ariana couldn't stop herself from wriggling underneath Sebastian, hips bucking against his mouth as his attentions grew more steady and persistent. The pleasure rolled through her like something powerful and she spread her legs wider, thrusting against him faster. She could hear little breathy moans echoing off the walls of the kitchen and realised it was coming from her.

"Please," Ariana begged, desperate for release.

Sebastian pulled up, replacing his mouth with his cock and pushing inside her gently but firmly. She didn't even have time to tense in surprise, but rather felt something inside her give and stretch to accommodate him. It was a bit of an odd feeling to have him inside her, but not unpleasant.

Ariana had thought sex for the first time would be far more painful, but in reality it felt more that she was being stretched and pushed. There was a slight discomfort, but nothing monumentally traumatic.

Sebastian brought her up against his chest, wrapping his arms around her waist as he pushed himself further into her, until he was fully inside of her. Ariana brought her own arms around his neck, trying to anchor herself against him.

He thrust in and out slowly at first, bringing a hand down to gently caress the little nub between her legs. She felt the familiar pleasure begin to surge again through her body, his tender strokes replacing the discomfort of being stretched.

Sebastian leaned down to kiss her, and she tasted herself on his lips. She wanted to feel disgusted but there was something about tasting her on his mouth that seemed satisfying and erotic.

Soon they were moving frantically against each other, the table groaning against the movement between them, and Ariana could feel herself climbing further and further towards her own orgasmic release.

Had anyone been passing the kitchen at that moment, there would be no doubt in their minds what was going on in there. The noises she was making and the sounds of their skin slapping together was echoing around the little room as they moved against each other desperately.

Finally, Ariana felt herself clenching, practically vibrating. She convulsed around him reaching her climax, her body sagging against his as she reached orgasm. Sebastian seemed to speed up, evidently encouraged by her own release, and soon she felt his liquid warmth fill her.

Ariana felt so right, so complete in that moment and marvelled how different it was to have someone inside of her, rather than just simply being touched.

Sebastian held her against him, his arms wrapped around her waist, head leaning over her shoulder as they recovered from the exertion.

She realised he was whispering in her ear, murmuring over and over again, "You're so perfect, Ari." The words filled her with delight.

After a few minutes, Sebastian pulled away, adjusting himself back into his pants, and that's when he seemed to freeze.

"Ari, you're bleeding," panic saturated his voice, "I've hurt you".

Ariana followed his gaze to see the blood between her thighs and some on the back of her dress. She felt dismay hit her, the cold reality of what had just happened slapping her in the face. What must he think of her? She felt panic rise in her, now he'd know, he realise she had been a virgin. She didn't know why, but felt humiliated.

"No, it was, um, my first time," She looked away embarrassed, mortified by the amount of blood. He seemed horrified, looking down at her dress, his breathing shallow.

"I'm so sorry, Ari," Sebastian whispered, "I didn't realise." His eyes were fixated on the blood stained skirt of her dress.

She shrugged, pulling her dress down to hide the stain, "I didn't tell you."

"I should have made it better for you," he seemed angry, and didn't seem to know what to do with himself. He pulled away, then came back to place his hands on her shoulders and held her.

"It's ok," she reassured him, getting off the bench, "I'll go get changed, problem solved."

"Problem not solved," he corrected her, placing a gentle hand on her back, his hand against the bare skin of her back sent thrills through her, "You go up to your room, I'll let Mrs Holloway know you've gone off sick."

"Really, I'm fine." She started worrying now, the full force of what had just happened hadn't quite hit her yet, but she started worrying that she might lose her job after all.

"I insist, Ari, please do as you're told. I'll join you in a bit."

Ariana walked quickly out of the kitchen and down the hall, hopeful that no one would see the blood on the back of her dress.

Mary spotted her walking hastily, and she wanted to curl in a ball. She walked past Mary smiling politely.

"Hey Ari," Mary beamed walking passed her with a tray.


"Hey," Ari replied, trying to act casual, but wanting to keep walking. Thankfully Mary kept walking along, not turning around or noticing the blood on the back of her skirt.

Ariana finally made it to the bedroom and closed the door. She didn't know what the hell she was doing, but she was starting to realise what exactly had just happened.

"Fuck," she said allowed to no one in particular. She took off the dress, getting a chance to survey the damage. There was a surprising amount of blood.

"Fuck," she repeated to herself. It was going to take a lot to get this out, and in fact it might be stained permanently. She stuffed the offending dress into her little bathroom sink, she didn't want to look at that right now, didn't want to think about any of it.

12