The Vampire's Mistress Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here


She took the opportunity to have a shower and wash herself. She didn't really feel different, she observed, just sore between her legs.

Ariana stepped out of the shower and dried herself. She tried to dress as quickly as possible, worried that Sebastian would see her. Although she didn't know why she was worried about him seeing her naked, considering they'd just had sex.

She wanted to simultaneous shout in excitement and curl in despair. She had lost her virginity to her boss on the kitchen table. She felt a bout nausea turn in her stomach. What was she turning into? And her favourite dress ruined, covered in blood from her hymen. She felt utterly embarrassed, the look on his face when he had realised afterwards. He had looked horrified, face filled with regret. It had felt so good, though. She couldn't deny that part. And there were other consequences to face now, like what would happen between them, what would happen to her job.

What had she done?

12