All Comments on 'The Van'

by emrsumbiggens

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Grammer/Spelling

Bad grammer and spelling really take away from the story. Next time please use your spell checker before submitting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
great

Other than the spelling errors, this was a great fantasy.

bdsmbillbdsmbillalmost 16 years ago
Editor???

No matter what some here like to believe, spelling and grammar are very important. Language is the tool of the writer. A carpenter may be able to imagine the most wonderful house in the world, but if he never bothered to learn the proper use of his tools, what he builds will NOT be wonderful. It is the same with writing. Creativity lets you imagine what to write, but without the ability to use the writer's tools, the end product just won't work. When the spelling and grammar errors are constant, as in this story, only the semi-literate will enjoy it. Don't worry, I'm sure some of them will tell you how much they liked it.

justdoit4ujustdoit4ualmost 16 years ago
lost story in the bad writing

It started with a good idea but I gave up reading due to the grammar. Use an editor from this website. There are plenty of them who can help you out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Garbage

I can't believe that this story was posted with all that bad spelling and terrible writing. This site is definitely going down the tubes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Spelling? In this story, I don't care!

Most of the time, I am a spelling and grammar nerd.

In this story, however, the protagonist could be, say, a "trailer person" - and I mean that in the generally derogatory and usually undeserved sense. As such, I wouldn't expect her to be within my spelling and grammar boundaries, but she has a story, tells it as best she can, the plot is good, and the spelling fits.

So, If this is also the author's language, I say to her, keep writing. If you trust a spell checker, go ahead and use it.

I enjoyed this story thoroughly.

I noticed that one of the posters who complained about the grammar spelled it "grammer". How stupid can this person be, either in spelling or editing.

If the author of the story wants perfect spelling and grammar, she needs me as her editor.

Payment can be in anal sex.

I live on Vancouver Island.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

sucked ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Crap story

crap writing, crap spelling. Nothing to commend it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Slut whore

Decent read

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fuck yea

I had 2 orgasms while reading & I jerked off countless times

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous