The Van

Story Info
Erin is snatched.
4.4k words
4.26
28.3k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erin walked from her class with a wide smile on her face. Her professor had just finished telling her that her thesis was one of the best he's ever read, and she was on a high. The cool brisk air refreshed her as she left the building. It was dark outside, but the lights in the parking lot lit her way to her car. Erin was thrilled and could hardly wait to get home and share her good news with her boyfriend.

She walked across the parking lot to her old battered Toyota, one of the few cars left in the parking lot. Erin pushed her long curly hair from her face as she dug for the keys in her purse. She growled as she saw that some asshole had parked his van very close to her car. Looking around she saw no one in sight so, deciding that the asshole needed to learn a lesson she did something very unladylike. Hawking deeply, Erin let fly with a big glob of spittle. She smiled as it landed on the back tinted window and slowly left a long streak as it ran down.

"Teach you to park better next time." she muttered to herself.

She reached down and inserted her keys into the lock on the drivers side, all the while thinking about opening her door a little too far and slamming it into the van. She knew it could do little to no damage to her beater, but it would drive the owner of the van nuts.

Just as the Toyota's door unlocked the van's side door opened up and strong arms circled her, one around her waist and another higher around her neck. She felt herself being lifted off the ground and suddenly found herself flying through the air to slam painfully into the van, her head striking the hard inside wall of the van. The last thing she saw before she blacked out was the side door slowly closing.

* * *

The first thing Erin felt was cold. It felt as though the night air was running over her naked skin. Which can't be right, she thought. Then she remembered. The big arms around her, lifting her and tossing her into the van. Erin tried to move her hands but found that she couldn't. What she had at first thought of as just dark she quickly realized was actually a blindfold. Though she couldn't see, something hard and cold bit into her wrists. Her head ached from colliding with the side of the van, but Erin noticed a new ache as her head cleared up.

Both of her nipples were very sore, painfully so. She had no idea why. As she tried to move, searing pain brought her struggles to an end. She held very still and waited until the pain subsided to a more reasonable level. She lay there and tried to mentally picture how things must look.

She was obviously on her back, probably still in the van. Erin could feel the hard wooden floor under her. Her hands were handcuffed above her head. When she tried to stretch out her legs she couldn't, so she figured her feet must be tied to the floor somehow. The coolness extended to her crotch, and by the way her legs felt positioned she knew that she was spread wide open. Once more she tried to move, this time slowly, and as she brought her legs together she felt the pressure and pain in her nipples slowly increase.

Erin spread her legs back open wide and the pain lessened. It didn't disappear, just wasn't as strong. She stayed still for several moments trying to think out her situation when it slowly became evident that she wasn't alone in the van.

"What do you want with me?" Erin asked, ashamed of the slight waver in her voice as she tried to sound confident.

She wasn't prepared for the sudden violation as a thick finger forced itself quickly up inside her dry pussy. She grunted in pain and tried to close her legs against the assault, forgetting about the fiendish setup she found herself in. Erin didn't even get her legs halfway closed before the searing pain forced them back open. She shrieked loudly and quickly found something soft and slightly damp pushed into her open mouth.

Erin could hardly imagine what was happening to her. She was a good girl. She was nearly a college graduate. When she drank, it was one or two beers, she had never done drugs, and she had a steady boyfriend. She didn't sleep around, got excellent grades and even volunteered what little free time she had to offer. Why did she deserve this?

Tears started forming in her eyes and were quickly soaked up by the blindfold. The finger abruptly left her pussy and the person with her got up. She couldn't see who it was as it passed by her, but by the way the van moved she could tell it was large.

Must be a man, Erin thought to herself. A very large man.

Suddenly she heard the van start up and begin to move. It backed up slowly and then they were driving. As they drove Erin tried to work the cloth from her mouth with her tongue. It tasted strangely familiar to her, until she realized what it was.

The fucker stuck my own panties in my mouth. Erin began to get angry at her attacker.

As she took in her situation though, that anger slowly dissipated to be replaced with fear. If all this guy wanted was to rape her, he could have done so already and left her behind. To go through all the work of setting this up, which was obviously well planned out, must mean he wanted much more. Why did he want her?

They drove for what seemed like hours, at times Erin was rolled around the back of the van. Pain shot through her wrists and ankles as she was tossed around the back of the van, but especially in her nipples. They were extremely sensitive anyway, and this extended assault was taking its toll on them. Erin was also ashamed to feel herself start to get slightly aroused from the pain. That realization brought fresh tears and even some sobs broke through her carefully made mask of calm. Erin heard a brief chuckle from the driver's seat of the van as a particularly loud sob broke free.

As they drove Erin wondered where they were going. The hypnotic drone of the wheels on the pavement changed tone and the road became a lot rougher. Soon she was bouncing and rolling with a lot more regularity. Then they finally stopped.

Erin could feel a thin trail of moisture running down from her pained nipple and knew that somehow her skin had ripped ever so slightly from all the moving around she had done. She was still cool as she waited with apprehension to find out what her assailant wanted with her. For long minutes Erin waited in silence. She knew he must still be in the drivers seat, but she didn't know what he wanted from her.

Unable to stand it anymore, and with her voice shaky with fear, Erin finally found enough courage to speak.

"What do you want with me?"

Only more silence greeted her. Suddenly the van shook ever so slightly and she knew the man was coming into the back with her. As she lay on the floor tied and spread Erin could sense him moving around her but couldn't understand what was going on. Every so often she heard a small clicking sound but couldn't make out what it was. Until suddenly she understood. The fucker is taking pictures of me.

Shame flooded through her, fed by the knowledge that her pussy had betrayed her and was flowing freely. It was obvious that the man knew she was aroused, even she could smell the musky scent of her own arousal. The man walked without any sense of urgency and Erin knew that screaming was pointless. Her throat was dry with fear and she knew that screaming would only earn her a punishment.

She suddenly felt a weight on her chest, and felt what must be bare skin on her breasts. Deciding to make the fucker pay Erin was prepared to bite whatever he put near her mouth when she felt something cold hard and pointy begin to scrape across her throat ever so gently. When it had come right across her neck the man pushed the point slightly into her skin until Erin felt a small drop of her blood run down over her shoulder.

"Now listen here bitch."

The voice was colder than the night, and even though he had spoken softly Erin could tell it was deep and strong. Erin felt her body go even colder as her pussy seemed to get hotter. It almost felt as though all of her heat was leaving through that one little place.

"You are going to satisfy me in one of two ways. You can do so sexually, or try too anyway. And I promise not to hurt you too much, or you can satisfy my need to inflict pain. You might survive the first. I guarantee you won't live through the second."

The words were spoken so calmly that Erin began to cry. Taking her crying as a sign of submission the man leaned forward and grabbed Erin by her dark hair and pulling up sharply brought her head up from the floor. The sudden painful jerk caused Erin to open her mouth, which she quickly found to be completely full with a large rock hard cock. Knowing what was required from her, Erin wrapped her lips around the warm flesh as the man used her mouth roughly. Tears streamed from her eyes to quickly dampen her blindfold further. Suddenly her eyes were uncovered.

Not wanting to see what she was already too intimate with Erin kept her eyes closed. The angle the man held her head at was uncomfortable but Erin was in no position to complain as her mouth was repeatedly being penetrated by the thick cock. A heavy ball sack bounced off of her chin with each thrust. The man's long dick snaked deep down her throat and Erin tried her best to try and grab breaths between thrusts. Her efforts weren't getting much results though and Erin felt herself beginning to panic as the air in her lungs was being used up. Almost as if he knew it, the man suddenly stopped and gruffly told Erin to suck his balls.

She did as she was told, deeply breathing the musky scent of his flesh through her nose as she tired to frantically do as she was told while at the same time replacing her nearly expended oxygen. She took both of the large balls into her mouth, barely able to fit them inside and was massaging them with her tongue when a thought crossed her mind.

Suddenly the knife scraped along her nose. Abandoning her thought of biting down Erin meekly continued her massage. The man pulled back after a couple of minutes and Erin found the thick muscle back in her throat. His thrusts never varied and periodically he stopped to allow Erin to bathe his balls. Every so often Erin heard a click from his camera and the flash penetrated through her eyelids.

Finally, the man increased his pace and Erin felt his pubic hair tickling her nostrils with his every thrust. Eight inches of hard cock began to spasm deep in her throat, the man roughly orgasming. Before he was finished, he pulled out slightly, causing Erin to taste his seed. Sated he pulled out and shook his cock in her face, a long line of cum dripping to fall on her nose. Erin could smell the unmistakable odour of cum as it ran down her nose.

Taking his still hard cock in his hand he rubbed it around her face, smearing his cum over her skin. Some of it ended up inside her nostril. Erin nearly gagged at the strong scent that she knew would stay with her for a long time to come.

He stood up and Erin took the opportunity to try and secretly check out her attacker. He was very tall, dressed entirely in black, with black leather pants that had the crotch missing. A black hood over his face hid his features from her but as if he sensed her stare he suddenly turned. Pale blue eyes met hers. They seemed to stare into her soul without an ounce of sympathy or any other emotion that could be called human.

"Don't worry bitch, we ain't done yet. You passed the first test, now for your second."

Erin shuddered to think what he had in mind. He stretched lazily about her, his hard cock bouncing as he worked out a kink. He was powerfully built, even through the skin tight black clothing she could see his muscles rippling. Reaching down he pulled his belt through the loops of his pants and holding it over his head in both hand he continued his stretch.

Without warning his hand came down like a blur and the tip of the thick leather belt struck her tortured nipple with a loud crack. Erin shrieked as the pain racked through her. Tears poured from her eyes. Erin cried, humiliated as she felt a small wet line run over her asshole.

"Yeah, I thought you'd like this bitch. Always walking around with your big titties pushed out just begging to be smacked. You should see how wet your pussy is slut. But I guess you can probably tell, can't you?"

Erin shook with shame and fear while she kept her eyes closed. unexpectedly the belt came down again, this time on her other nipple. Screaming in agony, Erin opened her eyes when a strong hand grabbed her by the throat.

"I asked you a question bitch. You better fucking answer me."

Tears running freely down both cheeks, Erin nodded. He was right, she was enjoying this in spite of the pain. She was completely ashamed of herself for her body's betrayal. The man took several more pictures, once he bent in close to take one of her sodden cunt. He laughed to himself as his camera's flash went off repeatedly.

Tiring of taking pictures the man knelt between Erin's spread legs and lining himself up roughly shoved himself up inside her. Erin groaned as he pumped, her face red with a mixture of excitement and shame. He pumped for a couple of minutes, Erin feeling every thrust of the thick cock deep inside her. Suddenly Erin felt him pull free of her body and she bit her lip to keep from complaining. She felt so empty now that he was out of her. He stood up and straddled her chest once more, sitting roughly on her pained breasts.

"Suck me bitch, see how wet your cunt is? You've soaked me."

Opening her eyes Erin saw that he was right. His cock glistened with her juices, the blonde pubic hair above his rigid member was soaked and some dripped from his shaved balls. Erin opened her mouth and tasted herself on his cock, trying not to choke as he pumped into her mouth. The smell of his cum mingled with her own scent as she sucked his cock. When he figured she had cleaned him well enough the man pulled free of her skilled mouth and climbed back between her legs. She was more than ready and willing this time and tried to meet his thrusts with ones of her own, but found it very difficult to without sending new shards of pain through her nipples.

"Can you..."

A large meaty hand crashed across her face and caused Erin to see stars. Went her senses return she saw the man glaring down at her as he pumped away.

"Don't talk unless I ask you to bitch."

The sound of his voice, the uncomfortableness of her situation, the pain in her breasts and now face combined with the feel of this stranger's large cock banging away at her made Erin feel the beginnings of a climax. She tried to fight it, but the more she did, the closer it came. She didn't want to cum with this animal inside her. He had done nothing but treat her like a piece of meat, something to be used, like a toy. He had punished her physically and emotionally, humiliated her by pointing out her own body's betrayal, and now he was going to make her have one of the most powerful orgasms of her life.

Erin screamed as it wracked her body. Her body shook as she let go, giving herself over to it. The pain in her nipples throbbed as she came, bringing her to new heights. She could feel herself convulse around her assailant, felt her juices gush around his pounding flesh.

As her orgasm subsided, Erin watched the man on top of her. He kept staring at her, never taking his eyes from hers. It made her feel small and submissive to have this man take her and use her as he was doing. She had no say in what was happening. She didn't even have the option of co-operating with him.

His pace started to pick up, his thrusting became deeper if possible, more demanding, needier. Erin's pussy gripped him tighter. She was lost to herself now. All she wanted, all she needed was to please him. She no longer cared about what she wanted, no longer cared what he did after he was finished with her. She knew on one level that if she pleased him he might let her go when he was done, but she was beyond that now. She wanted to please him for a reason that would disturb herself if she truly took the time to think about it.

Just as his body stiffened, his hard cock deep inside her soaked pussy, Erin wrapped her legs around the man as well as she could and tried to pull him deeper inside. The motion caused her nipples to send fiery bolt of pain through her body, through her stomach and all the way to her clit. She came as she felt his cock jerking inside her, shooting its load up deep into her pussy. Another orgasm rocked her own body. The man pounded painfully as he grunted and then pulled out.

With his camera he took pictures of her open and ravaged pussy, capturing his cum as it leaked from her red and swollen cunt. With two fingers he roughly finger-banged Erin and then shoved them into her mouth. Erin sucked and licked them without thought. She was beyond thought now, in a place that required only blind obedience to the man controlling her. He reached down and unclipped the alligator clips from her nipples and then spooned more of his cum from her pussy into her mouth.

The man turned from Erin when she finished cleaning his digits and untied her right leg. Pulling it up, he pushed it towards the drivers side seat. Erin bit her lip as he did so, her leg burning from the awkward angle. She felt as if he was trying to crack her in half like a wishbone. She watched as he tied her foot to the seat and then turned to untie her left foot. He did the same to her left foot and Erin was glad as the position was slightly more comfortable than the one she had found herself in moments before.

She was still stretched out but now bent in half. Her legs were extended towards the front, making a V-shape over her head. Her ass was up in the air and her nipples throbbed as the blood slowly returned to them, bringing with it renewed feeling. She felt a little claustrophobic bent in half as she was but she kept silent. The man stood and turned to walk to the back of the van. Erin lost sight of him for several seconds but she could hear him digging through a bag looking for something.

Unable to see what was happening Erin concentrated on not freaking out. She could hear continued movement from the back and then the man appeared back in her line of sight. He knelt near her ass, his cock resting on her overcharged pussy. Lifting his hand, the man took what was in it and slid it deep into her pussy.

Erin watched as the large flesh coloured dildo was pushed deeply in and out of her cum filled cunt. A part of it rested against her sensitive clit and the man stopped his thrusting of the dildo and turned it on. Groaning with pleasure Erin tried to keep still as the man backed away a bit. Suddenly something hard and unyielding struck her ass hard. Biting her lip to keep from screaming, Erin closed her eyes.

The object struck her repeatedly, though without any regularity. With no pattern to the beating her ass was receiving Erin couldn't brace herself for the strikes that she knew were coming. The position she was in made it difficult if not impossible to see when she was going to be hit. Almost as suddenly as it started, the beating stopped. Erin had tears running from her eyes. The pain from her asscheeks mingled with the pleasure coming from her pussy, she couldn't tell where one started and the other ended.

The man came forward again but he gently rubbed her red and warm ass as Erin lay there crying. When she felt the tip of his hard cock press against her asshole her eyes opened wide. She had never allowed anyone in there before. She felt full enough from the fake cock in her pussy and as the man worked his slick cock up into her ass Erin felt as if she would split in two. Finally, after what seemed to be hours, she felt his balls on her skin and knew he had worked himself all the way in.

He stayed still for a couple of minutes and worked the dildo in and out of her pussy, giving Erin much needed time to adjust to the new feeling of fullness. Soon Erin was wiggling her ass, trying to get the dildo back onto her clit. Erin could feel the man's cock as she moved, feel it slide out half an inch and then back in as she wiggled around, but she didn't care.

12