The Van

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he finally began to pump in and out of her, Erin was more than prepared. The dildo was once again pressed against her clit and the man held it tightly there as he fucked her ass. Soon he was going at it hard, slamming his cock into her with suck force that it literally lifted her from the floor of the van, his balls slapping loudly against the cheeks of her spread ass. Erin's eyes were wide with pleasure mingled with an undercurrent of pain.

It went on for minutes, the man's savage assault on her ass, and Erin felt another orgasm building. Never did she think she would have enjoyed having anything up her ass, but this night was full of new experiences for her. Before today she never would have thought that she enjoyed sex spiked with pain.

Erin no longer even cared when the man took pictures of his cock up inside her. She saw her juices running down from her pussy and over her belly, saw that she was soaked with them. The smell of her arousal was thick in the air. She knew that she was going to cum, and cum soon.

The man started to grunt and push deep, a sign Erin had come to realize meant he was going to peak. The feeling of his cock spasming deep in her ass set her off. The man had let go of the dildo and had reached down to roughly pinch her sore nipple, as she came Erin watched as her pussy pushed the dildo out in a spray of her juices to land between her heaving breasts. Wave after wave of pleasure pulsed through her body, starting at her asshole to travel simultaneously down her legs and up to her head. Goose bumps formed all over her body as her orgasm continued for what seemed like hours.

When Erin finally became aware of her surroundings, it was just in time to feel the man pull himself free of her asshole. He stood and took some more pictures of her, all covered in her own cum. Erin was shocked at just how wet her body was. The man unhooked her legs and let them fall roughly to the floor. They were numb from being tied up over her head for so long.

Erin lay limply on the floor and distantly felt her arms being uncuffed. She was exhausted mentally and physically, she was cold, her body had aches and pains that she knew would be with her for days to come, and she had just had the most intense sexual experience of her young life. Dimly she felt a blanket cover her up tenderly. Hardly aware of her surroundings, Erin did feel the body lay down next to her. The warm bare flesh felt wonderful next to her. She opened her eyes when she felt the tender kiss on her lips.

The man lay next to her, brushing back the hair in her face with his hand. He had a smile on his handsome face that reached into his pale blue eyes. His short blonde hair was wet with sweat. Erin smiled up at him and pulled him in for another kiss.

"Oh Rick, that was wonderful. My god, that was easily the best one yet."

-----------------------------------------------------

When I originally posted this story, I got a lot of comments about how I ruined the story with the ending. I remember them well and will most likely be changing the ending in the near future to cater to those that feel that way. I already have some ideas in that regard. If you don't care for this ending, the next may be a little more to your taste, if a lot darker.


12