All Comments on 'The Vanilla Cake Club'

by SabrinaGLangton

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A lovely story and with so many delicious pastries yet to be shared I hope there will be more club events!

VincepetroneVincepetroneabout 1 year ago

Loved every delicious word. Licked my lips constantly. Delightful characters, could not stop reading, binged right through, even though the hot bath was Luke warm . An entire wonderful hour passed with Donna.

Cristal_di_CantaCristal_di_Cantaabout 1 year ago

Such a lovely sexy tale that really explores those feelings we have. You always have such originality and I loved the idea of reading the text in red and black and thinking of those special sections that still need to be more scarlet! You could use MacArthur Park as the theme song if anyone asks for the film rights!

KrissyfurKrissyfurabout 1 year ago

I loved this amazing story. Sensuality, romance, sluttiness. And a bitch getting her comeuppance.

HugcatHugcatabout 1 year ago

I think Donna sounds amazing. dreamy, romantic and deeply sexy . Very feminine perspective . Thank you SabrinaGL I will read more and will look forward to some cake

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you Anonymous, I hear it will be every Sunday make sure you are dressed for, um, a, brunch, ha. Thanks for reading...

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks, Vincepetrone, I will sign you up to make the coffee, you will be so popular. Thanks for reading...

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you Cristal, definitely MacArthur Park, and definitely the Donna Summer version, ha. I wish I put in more of the notebook, but I was thinking 'she' was so busy. Thanks for reading.

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you, Krissyfur, I get so nervous about publishing a story with an angry wife. I tried to make this one overly vicious I didn't want anyone to think that Kirsten just had a bad day or days. This one had to be vicious right from the beginning and our heroine was naive and just went along for the ride until things were too late... Thanks for reading...

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you Hugcat, I hope our heroine enjoys her life now, and enjoys her time in the club with a new boyfriend and friends. Life will be different for her from here on out.

It is weird seeing SabrinaGL, I feel like my two worlds are converging, (You know what I am talking about) I usually keep them completely separated for some unknown reason, ha... Thanks for reading...

IwannaTVIwannaTVabout 1 year ago

I loved every part of this story............... so well written and easy on the brain.

Many long storys are conveluted and the characters get fouled up, not here. Great job.

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you IwannaTV, In my head, I was writing a Hallmark movie, well a Hallmark movie with lots of sex, ha... Thanks for reading.

CindyTVCindyTVabout 1 year ago

Sabrina's stories are the BEST! I loved the interaction with him and his wife Kristen. Another 5 Star Story. Thanks for Sharing.

Rachel77Rachel77about 1 year ago

Excellent story Sabrina, I was drawn in from the very start which any good book would do for the reader. I was so hoping for things to work out for Donna. Very well written.

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you, Cindy, thank you for taking a break from your own wonderful stories...

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you, Rachel77, I was nervous about this story, I always thought it was so complicated, turns out my readers can handle complicated, ha. Thank you so much for reading...

cali_fraecali_fraeabout 1 year ago

Thank you for sharing this with us, i totally loved it! Theres a place for all types of erotica here (im thinking specifically of the CD/TV/TS category) & all can be enjoyable, personally i like the more romantic ones which is why your becoming my favourite writer. Sorry for the late comment, ive been saving this story so its not so long until my next fix ha! Please never hesitate to share a story again. Just like your heroines you bring so much joy to others lives x

cali_fraecali_fraeabout 1 year ago

The only thing that couldve made this better was if Donna & Noah got married at the end, the ceremony that Raquel & Jonathan never got to have to complete their mirror(ish) lives x

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you cali, of course, you knew a wedding was imminent. I was going to have it behind the Hahn House just like the past lovers planned. Then I started to think about Donna's ex, the angry wife, and figured she probably wouldn't want to get married any time soon, ha. I was glad I didn't end with the wedding, mainly because I was able to explain the vanilla cake part of the club without actually explaining it. My favorite part is when Noah tells one of the other 'girls' that Donna is his girlfriend, that is what I love most in the whole story. He comes every Sunday just to be with her, and sometimes that is all we need. Thank you so much for reading, be safe and have fun...

cali_fraecali_fraeabout 1 year ago

Thanks for the reply Sabrina, the way you explained it makes perfect sense & also goes a lil way as to why i think your stories are so good: you really understand your charecters & it shines through. & i get your point about Noahs comment too, that'd just make me melt on the spot!

WhyNotUsWhyNotUsabout 1 year ago

As a longtime reader I was bored the other day so I figured why not try writing a story. I don't know how you do it. I'm barely knocking out 2500 words and after hours of writing, spellcheck and grammar check I am exhausted. Meanwhile you're writing these long stories and they keep coming! I am very impressed!

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonabout 1 year agoAuthor

Keep trying WhyNotUs, I am ready to click your bibliography. Thanks for reading...

WhyNotUsWhyNotUs12 months ago

I appreciate your comment and encouragement. I now have 6 stories published, each one longer than the last! TY

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangton12 months agoAuthor

Ha, see, WhyNotUs... inspiration comes when you least expect it. All of your little synopsis, look so interesting and sexy, I will have to find a couple of nights with a couple of glasses of red and make my way through your world. Ha, have fun and keep writing...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSabrinaGLangton@SabrinaGLangton
Summer is over... back to regularly scheduled programming Hi, Sabrina here, I love to answer questions or comments from anyone interested in my writing, so send me messages. I want to feel like I am involved. I really don't know how to describe myself. I am transgender, mat...