The Vanilla Cake Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I made them." Rosalie said, "It's my hobby. I find antique silver and gold at markets and different places, and turn them into beautiful artifacts. I find something and turn it into something else, I'm very good at it." She laughed and I thanked her. "Try them on."

"Oh I don't have pierced ears, but I do have a little contraption I made to wear this type of earring." Kirsten gave me a disappointed face.

"Well we are taking care of that pronto, I will be right back." Then Ronnie went out to her car and came back with a small leather bag. She was going to pierce my ears with a little device. Kirsten looked a little surprised but she didn't say anything.

"How girlie do you want to be?" Rosalie asked. Holding up several starter earrings. I was getting a little excited I had always wanted my ears pierced and this seemed the perfect way to get them done. And right in front of my wife.

"Um... I don't know." I was looking at Kirsten for some direction, Ronnie had over a dozen earrings. Some were little balls, little knots, even a bear and a cat. I know personally, I would have loved little flowers or hearts but I didn't want to have to explain myself to people at work or the neighborhood, even though I was working home more than ever.

"Ooh, I think you should get these." Kirsten pointed to the little flowered ones with a diamond in the middle. I looked at her, I thought she was kidding.

"Perfect," Ronnie said as she placed them in the device and moved to my ear.

"I don't know," I told them, "what will people think."

Rosalie looked at me, "What will they think? They will think you are a woman, isn't that your goal?"

Click, "There we are, one down one to go." Ronnie said about the earrings, but in my mind, I was thinking she was talking about Rosalie and me.

***

The afternoon turned into evening, I was having a fantastic time. I love just acting like me and the Harts were wonderful company. We were just four women having a lovely time. They loved my drinks and dinner and even my dessert, they were perfect guests. Kirsten got annoyed at me a couple of times, she took me into the kitchen to complain. She didn't like some of my feminine mannerisms, but I couldn't help it. I was a completely different person in a dress, this is just the first time she witnessed it.

"I have been meaning to ask you," Rosalie grabbed my hand, "The two ladies arent the only ones who get to go out and meet others, I go to 'The Devil's Food Club' it's for crossdressers to get together and meet and talk." She shrugged her shoulders. "There are also some classes, of course, we bake cakes and we learn to become domestic goddesses. Hehe." They laughed as I smiled and wondered if Kirsten would let me go out into the world, in front of others. When she discovered I went shopping like this she yelled for four weeks.

"I would love for Donna to become even more domestic," Kirsten told them and laughed.

I was thinking I already do all the cleaning, the shopping, most of the cooking and I even did the decorating. Kirsten only took care of the money. She never complained about the way the house looked ever. In her defense, she was never home and also hardly ate. She wasn't a foodie and I usually gave the leftovers to the neighbors. I even make cookies for one of the luncheonettes in town. The only thing she made was sandwiches, but she never made me one.

"Great, you will love it." I could tell Rosalie was happy about this.

"Is it the same day as the PWC meetings?"

No," Ronnie told us, "we go every Wednesday and Rosalie goes on Saturdays, every other one."

"I will pick you up next week at four, make sure you dress sexy like you are now. There is nothing like showing off, am I right?" Rosalie winked at me.

The night came to a close and I was so happy to of met the two of them. I felt like they were mainly talking to me, Kirsten was just a spectator. She didn't seem to mind, which surprised me more than anything. Before they left we took a bunch of pictures together and then exchanged numbers. I wished Kirsten was a little more like Ronnie, she seemed to take a personal interest in her crossdressed spouse, and there was no contempt in her looks or voice. Even after they left I was still so surprised Kirsten was interested in me joining the 'The Devil's Food Club.'

***

{My husband kissed me goodbye and wished me luck on my little adventure. He wanted me to stay home with him, I was all in white and totally sexy. I said I would wear this to bed one night next week.}

***

The rest of the week was wonderful, I was in girl clothes almost the entire time. Kirsten told me she didn't like seeing me dressed so much, but she didn't tell me to stop. I just stayed in my room, when I was in the mood. And that was most of the time. She was also out more than usual and she missed dinner a couple of times a week. When she was home she would make me move my car out of the driveway so she had access to her shed. I ended up parking on the street, the less interaction I had with her the better.

Saturday couldn't come soon enough for me and when I finally left my mirror I felt ready to take on the world.

"What are you wearing now? I thought Rosalie told you to wear something slutty."

I was in a short white tank top dress. The hem landed way above my knees, I thought I looked very sexy. I didn't think I needed to look slutty, this was the way I felt I should introduce myself to the Club. Also, Rosalie called and said I had to wear white for the first time, it was the first rule. She kidded me and called me a virgin. My heels were my five-inch nude pumps and with the nude pantyhose, my legs looked incredible. Kirsten was studying me and she told me to change, but I couldn't take clothing advice from her, she only owned two colors. I knew how to dress.

Ring, Ring. Thank god Rosalie arrived. Thank god she totally loved my outfit. Kirsten was a little miffed.

***

We were sitting in the back of a town car as she filled me in on 'The Devil's Food Club.' "I fibbed a little. It's not really what I said it was in front of the wives. It's more of a place to meet people."

I was listening, I was a little nervous but being with her was nice. I liked having a friend. "Okay."

She then looked at me and took my hand. I had long beige nails on. She smiled as she looked at them and then my legs. "You, are going to be very popular. Do you like men?"

"Men?"

"Do you find them attractive?"

I was thinking. I did, but only when I was dressed up as Donna. "I do."

She smiled at me, "Oh god I'm so glad, then you will love this, there are SO many men, what is your type? Short, tall, Black, White, Asian, tattooed? There are all types there."

I didn't know what I liked, when I watched videos online I usually gravitated towards men my age and tall, handsome, and well-built ones, but that sounded so generic. I just shrugged, was this club only about men?

"How 'bout, any kinks that you have? Do you like feet, or to be dominated? Maybe toys or do you just like to watch?" She was asking questions I never thought I would have to answer, and I was quiet, I was getting nervous all over again. "Me, I like to become someone's slave, ha, I just love that. I do whatever they want to do as long as they don't hurt me. Especially if they have a huge cock, heh."

I was grinning while she still held my hand. I started thinking. I felt I was being more quiet than usual. What did I like, what did I write about in my diary? Would something like that even count? I wanted to tell her the truth. "I just like, I don't know, wearing my clothes... Mmm, I also like a bit of romance, drinks, dinner, maybe a kiss goodnight."

She smiled at me and shook her head. "Oh my god, you are such a girl. I think you need to be in 'The Vanilla Cake Club' instead of 'Devils Food,' haha."

***

"Hi, a first-timer I see."

We were greeted by a pretty woman before we even made it into the house. She looked to be about my age, and she was younger than most of the people walking by us. We were in Montclair and the house was huge, it was called The Hahn House. It was an old Victorian and there had to be at least three floors and a tremendous front and back yard. There were cars parked around the fence all around the corner, must be a popular club. I heard people in the main part of the house, but we walked in and were standing by the stairs, taking in the atmosphere.

"You look very nice in white, I'm Meg, I sort of run things here. My grandparents started the club." She then pointed above her at two portraits. They were paintings of two women, they looked down on me. "That's Grandma Raquel and Grandma Loretta." She giggled.

She obviously knew Rosalie for a long time and I loved watching them converse. Rosalie told me she had been coming here for almost five years. More people started coming in and we drifted into the main room with them. There were about twenty, twenty-five people, I could see that at least half were crossdressers and maybe some trans. Most of them were very beautiful and nicely dressed.

Rosalie told me, "No cis women are allowed in the club, except of course Meg, and some of the help. You wouldn't know it by looking, am I right?"

I wasn't used to being around so much nylon and silk. I loved a great pair of legs in high heels and my eyes wandered down to view all of them. I also wasn't used to being so popular with men, we were sort of swarmed as we walked in. Everyone wanted to introduce themselves to me, the 'new girl.' Being in white I totally stood out. I met so many people within the first half-hour. We were finally able to walk to the back of the house and get a drink. It was such a huge and nice-looking kitchen, I loved it immediately. Everything was stainless steel and pine, and it was clean, bright, and had a slew of alcohol and mixers set up on a huge table. There was also a mountain of Entenmann's cake and pie boxes on the counters.

Rosalie walked over to them while I poured two glasses of Merlot. "So these are the cakes we are supposedly baking today, everyone takes one home. Out of the box of course. Even the men." She laughed and I giggled with her. I was thinking this will be fun but I wouldn't of minded a bit of baking.

When we went back to the main room a man walked up to us and kissed Rosalie. "Wait here dear, I just have to tell Donna something." She then took me aside, I was glad I had a full wine glass after what she whispered to me.

"That's rule number two?" I questioned.

"It is, there are only two." She kissed my cheek, "Good luck."

***

Once Rosalie went off upstairs with the gentleman I was surrounded once again by men. I was loving the attention, but I was tense. They were all giving me such nice compliments and my ass was getting very manhandled. I was glad Kirsten and Ronnie didn't know what really went on here, I never would have been allowed to go. A couple of the men tried to take my hand and lead me upstairs, so I finished my wine and excused myself. I went into the kitchen, I would need a little more encouragement and a quick breather.

There was a line of people near the fridge, as I passed them and went back to the half-full bottles of wine on the table.

"We haven't had a new girl in a long time. So how are you liking your introduction to the club?" I spun around, It was Meg and I poured her a glass of wine.

"I like it so far, but I don't go out too often. I'm still nervous talking to others, especially men, but the wine is helping." I giggled and she touched my hand.

"Well that's why we are here, my grandparents had a lot of respect and love for girls who were nervous, haha. Did you meet someone to perform your club requirement, Rosalie tells me you are a romantic?"

"I haven't. I have never been with a man before like that."

She then shook her head and told me to wait right here. She came back with a tall gentleman, he was in a suit and he was holding a rock's glass. "Rick, I would like you to meet Donna, she is a little nervous."

Rick smiled and took my empty hand, "Ah the new girl, I have been trying to get an introduction, see how easy it is when you know someone in charge?" He smiled at Meg and she gave him a wink.

"Okay have fun you two, oh and Rick give Donna the tour."

I was alone with a man. He did take me on a tour, I originally thought that was a euphemism.

The house was beautiful. On the first floor were the tremendous kitchen and a huge drawing and meeting rooms. There were also small offices on both sides with signs on their doors. We passed by Meg's, closest to the kitchen. There also had to be at least four bathrooms and they were big and full of original appliances. I tried out one just to see the view from the window. Plus I needed to check my makeup and get rid of some of the wine in my system.

Upstairs was where the more illicit things were happening. We passed a number of club members on the large, wide stairs. Everyone watched us. There was music coming from somewhere and there was a small kitchen filled with more alcohol, water, and soft drinks. There were so many rooms, with so many different sounds, and the girls and the men were on the top landing looking down on the hallway and front door. Everyone smiled at me when Rick took my hand. He led me to the end of the hallway and opened a door with the sign 'Jonathan's Room.'

"Jonathan?" I asked when we walked in.

"Jonathan was Raquel's lover, this was his room when he came to stay. He stayed here often." I remembered Raquel was Meg's grandmother. "This is their picture."

We were standing in front of a large nicely framed photograph. It showed a man and a woman, they were in the front yard waving to someone out of frame. Rachael was wearing a short powder blue dress and Jonathan was in a suit with his tie undone. They looked very happy together, he had his free arm around her.

"They look like they are in love," I told him. I would have to look into the history of this club and house, I was very intrigued. I wanted to know more about the two lovers in the photo. Raquel had a slight resemblance to Meg.

Rick made the music a little louder with a knob by the door and then he took my glass. He held me in his arms, it was nice, I had always wanted to be in the arms of a man, at least to see if I liked it or not. Sometimes imagination and real-life didn't connect but I was liking being held very much. Kirsten has stayed very far away from me since she discovered my fetish and I was relishing the feel of someone, I didn't realize I was missing it. I couldn't wait to write about this in my online diary.

"You smell wonderful," He whispered and we started to move to the music. I put my arms around his neck as we slightly glided around the room. I was still a couple of inches shorter than him, even in my high heels.

"How long have you been involved in the club." I looked up and asked him. I felt him get hard and push against my thin dress. I was getting nervous again but excited that I had made him hard.

"Ooh, from the beginning. I met Meg in high school, and she and her mother helped start this club around then. It must have been 2015, right after Raquel passed away. Ha, I joined when I turned twenty-one." He then kissed me lightly on the lips. and then he smiled. I was starting to get comfortable and the wine was finally taking effect. "Sometimes she lets me guide the new girls, I'm a little more of a gentleman than some of the others."

He then kissed me again but this time his tongue was in my mouth. We stopped moving and I positioned my face the other way, I was enjoying this. My wife wasn't big into kissing but I was, it was my favorite part of foreplay. Holy crap, was I having foreplay with a man? His hands moved down and I felt him cup my ass. This was definitely foreplay, I was starting to get extremely turned on. I started grinding into him, I was tucked and taped and nothing was ever going to slip out. When I dressed up, I was all woman, from the inside of my mind to the inside of my panties.

We stopped kissing and he led me over to the big picture window. We took our glasses again as we looked toward the town. I liked that he was moving slowly with me, he was taking his time. "Raquel loved Jonathan, she wanted to be with him forever. They would walk through the gardens in the back together for hours." We looked out the window, the landscape was perfectly maintained. There was so much color and topiary. "They were both married to others, and the two of them had recently finished their divorce proceedings. The family was ready for a wedding reception right in the back near those trees." He pointed. "It would have been wonderful. He was supposed to come back in a couple of days. But he never did."

I looked at him, "Really? That's so sad."

"They never found out what happened, Raquel had her suspicions but she was never sure, and she never told anybody or talked about him again. You know, she didn't even know his last name, and they had been seeing each other for maybe two years. They never went anywhere, they just stayed in this big house and this room together." He shook his head.

I was feeling sorry for Raquel and I had Rick hold me again. I glanced back at the photo, "They look so perfect together."

We walked to the bed and we sat facing each other, I was more than ready. "What should I do?" I asked him, I wasn't nervous anymore, I had inspiration from Raquel. She loved a man in this room, now it was my turn.

Rick stood up and brought down his pants, he sat and we started to make out again. I loved his scent mixing with mine and I couldn't wait to tell Rosalie I was with him. I'm sure he had been with so many of us girls. He started to play with my breasts. "You are remarkably full-figured, you're an extremely sexy girl."

"Am I?"

"You are." And we laughed. He had two hands on my breasts and I watched him enjoy them, his cock started to grow. I took hold of it, I bit my lip hoping I was playing with him correctly. I stopped and opened my pocketbook, and I put on some hand lotion. He watched as I lathered up my hands with my long nails. He was waiting for me to grab his cock again. It was so smooth with the lotion. I played with him with one slippery hand and the other went around his neck, I wanted to kiss again.

"Your hand feels amazing, I can't believe how lucky I am to have found a beautiful woman today." Everything he said was making me more and more excited. I wanted him to cum, I wanted to fulfill my obligation to the club. I wanted to show them I could be a real member, I could be a real asset and a 'woman.' All I had to do was make him cum.

I suddenly started feeling myself get harder in my panties, my 'clit' was so tucked but I felt it start to move. Rick was making me excited. I gave his cock another rub as we still kissed, suddenly he started coming, he was shooting in the air landing on his shirt and bare legs. I had made a man cum. I was loving this new direction in my life and I moaned and felt myself have an orgasm. I wasn't expecting anything like this today. I was totally out of breath and leaning on his chest, looking into his eyes.

"Mmm," He whispered in my ear again, "Thank you, that was fantastic, we have to do this again sometime."

I smiled at him and kissed him one more time. I was definitely planning on doing this again. And again.

We cleaned up and went back to the party. We split up, Rick talking to some people he knew and me down the stairs, I wanted to show off my glow. I was hoping the whole party knew I made a man cum. I think I'm going to become very good at this.

***

The rest of the party was spent meeting the other girls, they all seemed to love my hair and outfit. I also loved showing off my new earrings. It was complicated hiding them all week but now I realized how nice it was to have them and show off. I feel it automatically made me a 'girl.'