The Vanilla Cake Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Rosalie and I got ready to leave we each grabbed a box and picked out a cake. I couldn't believe that all of their partners thought these were homemade, they were so store-bought looking.

I kissed Meg goodbye, I really liked her she made me feel so comfortable for my first time here. I told her. "Maybe I will look into some different bakery options," And she laughed "If you want I could take over kitchen duties." I smiled and she laughed again, but I was serious. I was already a domestic goddess.

***

Kirsten asked me some questions about my day at the Club, and I fibbed telling her the story that Rosalie told me to say. How we baked and learned about laundry detergents and mascara. I couldn't tell her it was a place for CDs to hook up with men. She asked me about dues, and I couldn't tell her only the men paid dues, the girls just showed up. I vowed to ask Meg if I could help clean up or even get the cake and alcohol organized, I wanted to help in some way. I always felt better when I was involved. Also, my lead coat must have got stolen because I couldn't find it, and I certainly wasn't missing it. I also decided I would just dress all the time, as long as I didn't need to go to work it would be fine.

It wasn't fine.

***

{I met a man last night, he told me I was beautiful, I didn't tell the husband.}

***

Two weeks later Rosalie and I were in the kitchen at the Hahn House saying hello to Meg and getting some wine. We were looking and feeling fantastic. She was wearing the sexiest dark blue dress and high heels. I had on a pink full dress. I still showed off most of my pantyhosed legs and I wore new beige pumps. I was showing off the new me, I had on a longer light blonde wig which made its way past my C cup boobs. The top of the dress was tight and my breasts looked very big, but I wasn't ready to show them yet. I'm sure in a couple more weeks I would be showing off all types of cleavage. My piercings hadn't healed but I was wearing the earrings Rosalie had given me anyway. She wanted me to come to her house to look at her others and we made tentative plans. She sold a number of them here at the club and in local stores.

Before we came to Montclair we went and had our nails, lashes, and makeup done, it was the first time I walked into a salon and it would not be my last. My nails were very long and dark pink matching my plump lips. They even worked on our toes. I was so ready to show off for the men at the club, and a number of them were hanging around us now. I couldn't believe how fast I succumbed to this new experience.

"So how mad was Kirsten when she heard we went shopping?" Rosalie asked me, we were drinking Merlot again.

"I think she was just angry because I went to shops in town, she thinks someone will recognize me."

"Well, I'm sure you will be known as the hot sexy blonde with great taste in heels, ha."

"Just me? You too, 'Miss Seven Inch.'"

"Ha, seven inches or longer, haha. When Kirsten called up Ronnie, she complained for over an hour, she said you looked like a school teacher. Doesn't she realize that is your signature look?"

We didn't really discuss that I would dress full time, but my dysphoria was now almost completely gone. A couple of doubts would enter my mind occasionally, but usually, I was too busy checking my look in the mirror or talking to Rosalie. I was a busy 'woman' I didn't have time to dwell on things I didn't care about anymore.

I had seen so much more of Rosalie lately, even though she only dressed from Thursday to Sunday. Kirsten didn't even realize I was gone on those days. When we were home together I stayed on my side of the house, but I could tell she was annoyed at me, she hadn't talked to her 'husband' since the morning that we met the Hart's. Thank god she had the PWC meetings, and they were every Wednesday, when she came home from them she was a little more pleasant for a couple of days. Mmm, maybe she was just avoiding me better after that. We also never ate together anymore, not that we really did in the past, but at least after work, we saw each other on the other side of the table every once in a while. Now, I would make dinner and she would take it into the living room to watch one of her Cop Shows. I always ate in the kitchen, on china, with my perfect crystal wine glass, I was a sophisticated woman now, long nails and all.

A man came up to Rosalie and me, his name was Jason. He asked Rosalie if we would be interested in joining him and a couple of others upstairs.

"What do you think?

"Um, okay," I told her, I didn't want her to think I was a prude. Plus I figured I had so much fun with Rick last week that I would try almost anything, within reason.

We went into one of the bigger rooms upstairs and there was a crowd. Jason told the rest that we had a full house. Then the 'women' formed a line and got on their knees, Rosalie and I were on the end. I started to get nervous, I didn't know what was happening.

The men all pulled down their pants, some even took them completely off. Soon I had a man's cock pointing at my face.

"How did I get this lucky," He told me, as he introduced himself. "I'm Bart, thank you for doing this with me." I smiled, I didn't have to do anything. The men started playing with their cocks, Bart's was only inches in front of me, we weren't supposed to touch them.

Rosalie elbowed me, "Having fun yet?" I smiled, I was. I was playing with my long hair as I watched his cock get larger. I glanced at some of the others and I started to wonder if I would ever let any of these men in my mouth. I turned back to the cock in front of me, I was pursing my lips and Bart winked at me. He was pumping and I felt myself start to get a little excited. A man was jerking off in front of me, I was ready for whatever came at me and I wanted this now. Only my second visit and I was turning into a slut, just like Kirsten wanted me to.

All of a sudden a string of cum shot out of his cock and landed on my cheek. I heard all the men moaning as they came all over their partners' faces. I was bouncing on my knees as the cum shot in my eyes and hair, I wanted it inside me. My eyes were closed as I took my finger and moved some of the sperm into my mouth, it tasted wonderful, it was then I felt myself cum. My panties and pantyhose were filling up. I leaned closer and I felt Bart's dick on my face and I rubbed it all over me. I then took the head of his cock and cleaned him off. When I opened my eyes Rosalie was watching me. She had her hands on her pretty blue dress and she had cum on her chest. Her man completely missed her face. I licked Bart completely clean and took one quick tentative suck. I was the only one still with a cock near me, all the other girls were either checking the cum on their faces with a phone or a compact or standing up adjusting their skirts. There was a lot of picture taking too.

I smiled at my man as I slowly got up, he helped me stand, his pants still hovering around his knees. He was the only one still undressed. I could tell he enjoyed my lips on his hard cock.

Rosalie fixed my hair as I stretched, "Wow, looks like we have a sexy slut in our midst."

I ended up with two more men that night, my hands played with their cocks. One was in Jonathan's room again and one on the stairs. I was rubbing his dick through his pants while others around me either made out or did the same. We were the same height I was on a step above him. When I glanced down I saw Meg smiling at me.

***

The next couple of weeks flew by, I couldn't wait for the Devil's Food days. I told Meg I found two places to make real cakes to give out on Saturdays. I had to put a stop to the awful supermarket ones. I also started investigating the Hahn House and the unrequited lovers.

My third time at the house I was with a man, Mel, who remembered Raquel and Jonathan from the old days, they were friends with his parents. I told him I would give him a special treat if he gave me information. I recorded him on my phone.

He was older, probably in his fifties and he was very fit and still very handsome. We sat in the garden and talked. It was lovely out and part of me was missing the two lovers. He told me before Meg and her mother started this club, Raquel and Loretta would have people over for dinner. Slowly dinner and drinks would turn into coffee and dessert, then the couples would break off and move to one of the rooms upstairs. Almost everyone would stay overnight, Raquel liked everyone sober and satisfied when they left. She also loved the idea of love, and she usually set up the couples herself. She was a great matchmaker but she didn't want to find anyone serious for herself, she was married and she wanted to just have a little rendezvous. A little affair to make her feel special. He promised to send some pictures, he would have to go through the attic to find them.

I took Mel upstairs, Meg let me use Jonathans room again, in my mind, it was becoming my room. We sat on the bed and we drank the rest of our wine. We kissed lightly.

"Thank you for telling me what you remember, now to fulfill my part of the bargain." I smiled feeling very wanton.

He laughed and put his hand on my cheek. "I wish I remembered more, but I will definitely remember your eyes. You are so beautiful." Was I? Did men think I was attractive? I hoped so, I tried very hard to be perfect at least for myself, and to impress Rosalie. I was also probably the youngest feminine member, most were older. I was the only one who was closest to Meg's age.

I unzipped his pants, it wasn't easy with my longer nails so he helped. Once they were down I started to play with his cock. I felt him grow in my hands.

"You have a nice cock," I told him. Is that what you were supposed to say to a man? I didn't know. I would have to have Rosalie teach me some banter. I wanted men to think I was sexy and smart, not just beautiful. He started to reach his maximum potential and we kissed again. I loved running my hands on his cock. I especially loved this room, I imagined that we were the two lovers preparing to get married.

"Ahh, god that feels fantastic Donna, I love that." I smiled at him, I liked that he was using my name. The more people said it, the more it would stick until it was completely attached to me. I would be only Donna soon.

I bent down and started licking his cock. I had been paying more attention to videos of men with CDs. I wanted to learn from them, I wanted to do things right. He tasted wonderful, my first blowjob. My second cock on my lips. Soon I took him into my mouth, I practiced with his length, getting half of his manhood inside me. I pulled back up feeling the smoothness of his cock, I was enjoying myself. I did this for a while as he started playing with my hair. My hair was so long I had to move it behind my ear and shoulder to keep it away from my lips.

"Can I feel your breasts before I come, Donna?" I smiled and let him out of my mouth with a plop. He started to fondle my silicone boobs. The men here were obsessed with breasts, every time I passed someone that is where their eyes we glued. When I looked at the girls I always noticed their legs and now when I looked at a man the second place I glanced was their crotch. I loved when I could notice the outlines of their cock, it made me feel moist in my panties.

I played with Mel's hard cock again, tickling him with my long nails. "Oh, I think I'm gonna cum." I then engulfed him, I wanted him to cum inside me. I tried hard to keep him in my mouth but he was moving erratically, I was playing with his nuts. I started to press the front of my panties, surprisingly I was going to cum too. His ejaculation was so much longer, it took him twice as long as me to finish his orgasm. He got some of his spunk on my dress but most of it went down my throat. Once again I cleaned a man with my tongue. I slipped him back into his pants and sat next to him. I leaned into him and closed my eyes, I couldn't wait for next week to be with another man, even though this one was nice and warm.

"Do you think," He asked me quietly, "when you are ready, you will let me make love to you?"

I woke from my orgasmic slumber to look at him. "Um, I don't know. Sleeping with someone might make me feel a little guilty, as a male I'm married."

He smiled and kissed my cheek. "Everyone in the club is married, I was told it was Raquel's idea, it was best that people didn't get too attached to one another."

"Oh..."

"She was very smart, but she didn't take her own advice." He then kissed me again. "Think about it, when you're ready."

"I will." I will dream about it too, that was a given.

***

We were in a car heading back home, there were four of us tonight, I was the third drop off. Once I was alone with Rosalie I asked her about what I learned.

"I was told you have to be married in the Devil's Food Club?"

"You do, it was Meg's two grandmother's idea, it's a good one. I have met so many men who wanted to see me outside of the club, but Meg doesn't allow it. I don't think Ronnie would like it too much either. I could just imagine what she'd say if I brought home a man for dessert."

"Um, when did you first start sleeping with men?"

"Ha, you are asking all the tough questions tonight. Let me think... it must have been on my second or third night at the club. I couldn't wait. It's the main reason I joined. Ronnie wanted me to be somewhere safe when it took place." She laughed. I was glad she was safe.

I was happy she was my friend. We were in front of my house, I wanted her to come in but it was late. Kirsten was always in a bad mood by the time Saturday came along. I hugged Rosalie and hoped for the best.

***

I started delving into the Raquel and Jonathan story, I was trying to find as much as I could. I talked to Meg and she told me a little of what she knew. She was incredibly happy I was taking an interest. It would be nice to inform the other members of the club with a bit of history, we didn't want to forget our mentors. She let me use one of the offices to make calls and work on the computer, this way I had access to the paperwork and pictures she had stored on the walls and in the house. I started organizing them all by date. There were none older than the late eighties, and hardly any with other members of the family. I couldn't even find any wedding pictures. The most abundant pictures were of Raquel's dinner parties. There was always a group shot and so many others just drinking and hanging out in the garden. When I asked, Meg told me there were no pictures of either of the grandparents before then, none.

I loved being here during the day with Meg and her husband and also the women who cleaned and kept the big house in order. It was so much better than being alone on my own. I would make lunch for everyone who was in the house, I even started bringing my own computer and doing some of my own work here. I would dress up in one of my new business outfits and low high heels.

When I started looking for some background on Jonathan I didn't have the last name, but after a couple of hours with Google image search, I did find a picture of him from the Korean war and later at something called the Lion's Club. I got a name, Hoffman. Turns out there were so many in the area. Through my contacts at the Police department, I found Jonathans' grandson, it took most of the day. His name was Noah Hoffman and he lived one town away. I called and asked if I could ask him some questions, I had to semi-explain who I was. He invited me to his house, he told me his grandfather had many pictures that I could peruse through. I would have to take a scanner with me.

***

I was waiting at the door of a detached house near Main Street in West Orange, it was quite busy and very big. I had on a dress that meant business. It was gray and had white flowers on it. The hem came right below my knees and I had on my nude heels. Underneath I had on a black garter belt and nude stockings with matching black panties and bra. I also had on new breast forms, they were D cups and they were expensive and looked amazing, I had cleavage and I wanted to show off.

"Hi," Mr. Hoffman opened the door, he was quite handsome and I was a little distracted. It's crazy but now when I was dressed up, men were my main focus, it used to be my heels. He was also younger than I imagined, probably around the same age as me.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Hi I'm Donna."

"Noah, come in." He led me through the house, there was artwork all over the walls and I loved it. The house was very old-fashioned and looked well kept and historical. I asked if he lived here. "I do, my parents moved to Maine and I took over the house. Of course, it's way too big for just me, so downstairs I have tenants. They keep an eye on it when I'm away on business." We ended up in a sunroom off the garden, there were boxes and photo albums all over the table.

"Looks like you are very prepared," I smiled at him, this was going to be interesting and fun. I laid down my pocketbook and scanner and got prepared to enter the past.

We were at the table for over an hour and a half, he served me coffee and then we had wine and I was enjoying his company. He worked in Commercial Real Estate and I told him I worked as an Art Historian. He kept on glancing at my fingers and long nails, it made me feel a little excited knowing he was taking an interest in me. He even started asking me some personal questions, I lied and told him I wasn't married. But I did tell him I lived in Nutley, not too far away.

It turned out that his grandfather met Raquel when he was fifty-four, he had been divorced for six years. He was driving in Montclair when he saw two women planting tulips in front of the big Hahn House. He ended up helping.

"Grandfather wasn't a ladies' man, that's for sure. When I heard the story he stopped to talk to two women I was surprised." Noah showed me the picture of his grandfather at that age, he was striking and he looked like an older version of Noah. "My grandfather ended up staying and helping them with the flowers the rest of the day, can you imagine. He even stayed for dinner. That night when he came home he told my parents he met the woman that was going to be his second, and last wife." He laughed.

"It was love at first sight."

"It was."

He also showed me all the pictures he had of the two of them together. There were even two more in frames that he said were kept in his grandfathers bedroom. One was of a group of men and women with the two of them in the center, the other was the same as the one on the wall at the Hahn house. I told him the story about the impending wedding and he told me he never heard about that, his grandfather was a little secretive about their relationship after they first met.

"He never talked about marriage again." He shrugged.

I scanned all of the pictures he had, I was increasing my collection by at least twice as many and I couldn't wait to show Meg what I discovered.

"Would you like to visit his grave?" Part of me was hoping he was still alive, he would have been 75 or 76 years old. We went for a walk.

I liked hearing my heels click as we walked through the park on the way to the cemetery. It was a couple of blocks away. I was thinking how different things were now since I made friends with Ronnie and Rosalie. I felt like a whole other person. I was enjoying my time with Noah and I was hoping someone was wondering who we were. I wore a sympathetic smile the whole way.

We stood in front of the stone, Jonathan died in 2001, he died at the World Trade Center on 911. It was four days before his wedding to Raquel. I had to take a tissue out, I had tears in my eyes. I imagined how different life would have been for them if Jonathan was able to go through with the wedding. Meg told me Raquel never fully got over him, she wasn't the same as before. Starting the dinners and then the club was a way to take her mind off of things, it's too bad she never lived to see how wonderful the club had become.