All Comments on 'The Vasectomy Ch. 04'

by bridgetrose

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
WyndsofChangeWyndsofChange7 months ago

Absolutely fabulous! Soooo many writers here don't even seem to realize the cunnilingus is even a thing! Thanks for this!

shadrachtshadracht7 months ago

Scorching. A lot of little details that make it all feel real. Well done!

muskyboymuskyboy7 months ago

Well written but you have made a 2 chapter story, at most, into a novel, and they haven't even fucked yet.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Please give us the rest. I need to "know the rest of the story" as Paul Harvey says. I

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Several years ago, a very good looking girl came to my door. She said that she was a Mormon Missionary and explained that she usually had a partner but that her partner was sick so she was alone, that day. Being very interested in getting into her panties, I invited her in and let her get wound up before asking her if she was willing to be one of two or three wives. That threw her off balance, forcing her to explain that only SOME of the Mormons do that. I asked her what was wrong with a man having two or three wives, if the women were agreeable to it. I kept asking questions like that until she was totally off of her program and then I asked her if she'd ever had sexual intercourse with a family member. She quickly answered, "No!" but her face got as red as fire, so it was obvious that she was lying. I told her to relax, that it was no big deal... that sex between family members has been going on since Adam and Eve. I added that her Bible has hundreds of stories of fathers or brothers having sex with their sisters and the sisters having their babies who grew up to become great people in Biblical history. I asked her what business it is to anyone else what two people agree to do.

She finally told me that, when she was much younger, her parents weren't home when she ran into her brother's room to catch her cat. She was only wearing a pair of panties. Her cat went under her brother's bed and she went under to get the cat when her brother dragged her out, took her panties off and then took his off and put his penis inside of her and did it to her until he "put his stuff inside of me." I asked if she told her parents what he did. She said "No. He made me promise not to."

I asked her, "Was that the only time he did it to you?" She started crying and said, "He did it to me all the time after that. He got me pregnant and I had his baby. She's my little sister."

Long story short, I fucked her and pumped two loads of live sperm into her tight, long since used pussy, and hopefully gave her baby 'sister' a little brother or sister to look out for.

DelftsejongenDelftsejongen6 months ago

Great series! And now … he should push himself into his daughter.

The moment he’s all the way inside her, his cockhead against her trembling cervix, he will blow his fatherly sperm into Dani. Just like I did the first time inside my Anna.

Oh yes, they will fuck all night. Load after load of daddy sperm flooding her womb. That little sister is made in lust and love.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Definitely an important step for a woman whose control over things is constantly growing. Savagely eating his daughter out…could anything possibly be hotter?. She has him totally unhinged now..hopefully there won’t be any vasectomy…she knows what she wants…

JT

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Makes me want to give up. JanX

DoctorThrustDoctorThrust6 months ago

I love the anticipation. The way she describes the tension, then the pleasure rage through her pussy, the realization mid orgasm that this is HER FATHER eating her up. it's just awesome.

bridgetrosebridgetrose6 months agoAuthor

Thank you as usual for the kind words and feedback one of my stories. :)

And to the anonymous poster who decided to post an obnoxious comment about why they chose to two-star this story (despite stating in their first sentence "Excellent work.")... they presumed to decipher my reasoning for uploading this story slowly over time to be because I want to play some kind of game with my readers? Umm. Say what? ACTUALLY, I live an extremely busy life, and don't have a whole lot of time to dedicate to writing these stories (which I post at no charge to my readers, I might add!) And so, when I stated that this story is "already written", that does NOT mean it is also "already EDITED". Editing sometimes takes me longer than writing! I've spent countless hours editing each of these chapters, and as soon as I get each one edited, I upload it straight away! So, poo poo to you who judged me without even giving me the benefit of the doubt, and assuming that I've got some vindictive agenda in mind to manipulate my readers. Again... say what? Lol. Anyway, I am not really responding to that person with this comment. Rather, I'm just kind of venting to my fans who actually seem to appreciate the work I put into writing these stories.

ethan1313ethan13136 months ago

Absolutely fantastic! Not going to lie, devouring a delicious pussy is my number one favorite thing to do. I could do it for hours. Thanks again for a wonderful chapter!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Every release is fun, don't get me wrong, but it's not ✨satisfying✨ spliced this much. I'll come back when everything else is released.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

ch 5 please

STUGPOLESTUGPOLE6 months ago

great continued build up and looking forward to the next chaper

live4thebjlive4thebj6 months ago

Holy fuck that was hot. Brings me back to the many orgasms I gave to woman orally. Favorite way to making a woman cum. One obvious error and normally take off at least one star off for that but fuck that it was fucking hot. 5 stars. I wish I could give more!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It’s like you were watching me pleasure my girlfriends. I love eating out two women at once. M-mmm! Tasty!

MikeykeithMikeykeith6 months ago

*OMGEE*

Finger lickin' good and he didn't on his way South.

This Daddy would have...

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Loving this story. EXTREMELY HOT.

Kellie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

My dad loved my pussy scent so much he told me he never wanted to wash my scent off his face after eating me. It made me want to give myself to him even more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbridgetrose@bridgetrose
My name is Bridget and I’ve been writing since I was little. I started writing erotic stories a few years ago and found myself instantly addicted to it. My stories cover a wide range of topics and categories, although most of them tend to deal with taboo subjects. Anything ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories