The Vasectomy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bridgetrose
bridgetrose
1,441 Followers

Daddy must have sensed my struggle, because I felt his hands press against my thighs and then slide underneath, cupping my ass. Then he started to lift me up in the air, his face pushing harder into my crotch. My thighs rested on his shoulders while my lower legs splayed out behind him, dangling in the air. The skin on my inner thighs started to burn where it was rubbing against his beard, but I hardly cared. His tongue started swirling around my clit, flicking it, licking it, while his mouth opened and closed hungrily around my lips.

My shoulders started sliding on the bed and I reached my arms out instinctively, grabbing hold of the sheets to try to stop myself from moving. But my dad's face kept pushing forward, his tongue still working its magic on my crotch. My heart was pounding in my chest. Pleasure swirled in the pit of my stomach, with arcs of current zinging off in every direction. My pussy was on fire as my orgasm grew in intensity and pressure. I was ready to explode.

Still sliding backward, I realized that my daddy was moving me on purpose. The bed shook as he put his knees on the edge. He never stopped his oral pleasure, though. His hands were warm as they cupped my butt cheeks, holding me steady while he continued pushing me backward, climbing further onto my bed. My body was at a complete forty-five degree angle and when I opened my eyes and up it, I saw my dad's eyes as he continued to ravage my cunt with his tongue. My entire body was gyrating urgently from the force of his feasting mouth. He looked impassioned, completely enthralled in what he was doing. He was breathing through his nose and his breath was hot as it played against my skin just above where his tongue was still tantalizing my clit.

My breasts were heaving as I breathed, both of them lolling to the sides of my chest. They bounced around as my body shuddered, chest swelling as I struggled to draw breath. The swirling vortex in my tummy tingled, growing stronger. My clit started throbbing as he continued to tickle his tongue against it. He was flitting the tip across it rapidly, still holding me high in the air. I realized I could hear him as he hungrily devoured me. Slurping sounds were coming from my crotch. He went at me relentlessly. I felt him starting to suck, his mouth clamping down around my lips. Harder, he squeezed. His tongue moved faster still, like a mini vibrator. The pleasure grew stronger still.

Spots appeared before my eyes as I struggled for breath, mouth open wide. I felt dizzy. Pleasure danced all up and down my body as my orgasm raced to the edge. I was close. Oh god I was close! Daddy's mouth clamped tighter and he started sucking again. I felt the pressure from it against my clit, even while his tongue batted against it. It felt hot. Extremely hot.

Gasping, I realized I was still clinging to the bed sheets. My hands clenched tighter, and every muscle in my body started to lock up. Even the muscles in my ass tensed. He must have sensed it because he squeezed my cheeks even harder, trying to hold me still. His tongue swirled and lapped, moving faster. I heard wet sounds as he started slurping, before I realized my pussy was leaking fluid rapidly. He pulled me even harder against his face, opening his mouth wider. His lapping tongue moved faster, but he was exploring a wider area. I felt him probing at my opening, licking at my juices as they flooded out of me. But he kept returning to my clit, flicking it.

Pleasure exploded in my cunt and before I could even think about it, my orgasm crashed through me. I let out a loud yell, moaning wildly as my body began to flail. My father dug his fingers into my ass cheeks, keeping me from keeling over, while my body thrashed. Wave after wave of pleasure emanated from my pussy, surging up my body. My tits bounced helplessly as my body convulsed in his arms. I was making mewling noises, moaning, gasping. Electrical explosions went off in my brain. The burning where his beard met my thighs started to tingle as my legs involuntarily squeezed around his face. My breasts were tingling all the way up to my nipples. Sucking in as much air as I could, I gasped again.

Meanwhile my father continued to ravage my pussy with his mouth. His tongue was mostly focused on my clitoris again, swatting it and licking around it. Juice was leaking from my opening so heavily, I was sure it must be dripping down onto my bed. I didn't care. I was in the middle of the most powerful orgasm I had ever had.

The pleasure raged for ages. I don't even know how long. Somehow my dad continued to hold me upright, my shoulders and head the only parts of my body making actual contact with my bed. He licked my pussy until my orgasm finally abated. My muscles went slack. He sensed the end of my climax and finally pulled his mouth away from my cunt, then gently let me down until my body sank into the mattress. Everything still tingled. I was breathing heavily. For a long time, I just tried to catch my breath.

Finally, opening my eyes, I stared at my father. The expression on his face was one I had never seen on him before. He was staring at my body. I still had his shirt on, but in the throes of passion during my orgasm, the other side had slid off my shoulder as well. One of my breasts was fully exposed and the other was uncovered up to the nipple. There were only two more buttons holding it together. He licked his lips as he admired my body and I shivered at his gaze.

Glancing down, I saw that he was kneeling on my bed. His body heaved as he drew in deep, ragged breaths. When I looked at his crotch, my eyes widened. Oh my! Daddy was hard and his boner was making his pants pitch outward. Slowly lifting head and looking at his face, our eyes locked. His mouth was open and he was still breathing heavily. Daddy was really worked up.

A wicked grin split my face in two.

End of Chapter 4.

bridgetrose
bridgetrose
1,441 Followers
12